Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,346

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Underbelly

Buffalo, NY

#33431 Jul 25, 2012
Look how these progressives have ruined our country.

See how they stir the $h!t!

See how they run?

See how they lie?

See how they hate?

See how they try to drag you down into they racist hell hole?

They never gonna be happy till we're all just as miserable as they are.
Ken

Homosassa, FL

#33432 Jul 25, 2012
WHAT THE HELL IS A TRAYVON ???
Olfactory Response

Buffalo, NY

#33433 Jul 25, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
Thug and Child Killer and Criminal and Woman-Beater and TV Star

George Michael Zimmerman is guilty of Murder.

Next stop for him is jail, where he will be processed for the State Penitentiary.

It's only a matter of time for the Child Killer.

Deviant Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!
Oh you mad cause George is a TV star now?

Maybe you could star in you own gay geriatric granny porn movie.

I can see it now.

You and Granny make such a lovely couple.

A couple of smelly old f**ks.

All the liberal deviants be drooling over you repulsive alcoholic
fatbodys.

Disgusting!

The smell alone is enough to get you charged with assault!
Hanover Fist

Buffalo, NY

#33434 Jul 25, 2012
George is gonna be free.

Most people believe George is innocent.

The rest don't know or don't care.

But Sharpton gonna scream bloody murder when there aint enough racist blacks on the jury.

That's alright.

People gonna get fed up with this $h!t once and for all.

I'd rather see riots than see an innocent man go to jail.

Then I'll demand that the mob be brought to justice.

I'll scream loudly for they heads.

Just as loud as they screamed for Georges head.
Crisco el Extrano

Buffalo, NY

#33435 Jul 25, 2012
Give it up Crisco!

We all know you a rootchewer.

Well chew on this!

George is a hero!

George is free!

George gonna be a millionaire.

You on the other hand is a coward.

You ain't free.

You always gonna be dead a$$ broke.

Ha ha.

What's it like living in a roach filled flat?

Care to retort?
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#33436 Jul 25, 2012
Crisco on Ice wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have blamed Bush regardless.
If he wouldn't have retaliated you would have called him a coward.
When he does retaliate you call him a murderer.
It's damned if you do and damned if you don't with you liberals.
Go get youself a length of pipe and stick it down you throat.
Then go get youself a monster dildo and pound it up you disgusting fat a$$ why don't you?
heh heh heh!
GW Baffoon didn't retaliate, dumbazz.... He invaded Iraq based on a bunch of lies he, the Dark Lard, and the puppeteer conjured up and fed congress. Saddam has WMDs and we know where they are!! ROTFALMFAO!! He invaded a sovereign nation that had absolutely NO CONNECTION to 911 (admitted later by the Baffoon himself).. so ya... that makes him a murderer. Funny how the moron took his eyes off Afghanistan.. where the real terrorists were. Also funny... how in 8 years, the Baffoon couldn't, wouldn't, didn't nail OBL.(Obama got him mid way thru his 1st term... so it couldn't have been that hard.) But I guess if the Baffoon nailed OBL, it would have put a crimp in the Bin Laden/Bush business partnership, wouldn't it??? Money before the American people ... the fright wing motto.
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#33437 Jul 25, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he is.
There the KKKlan goes again... altering posts and presenting them as fact. I'll bet that's from the "Fright Wing 101" manual.
No you are

Astoria, NY

#33438 Jul 25, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many murders have been found guilty without a witness.
or a body.

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#33439 Jul 25, 2012
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
heh heh heh!
GW Baffoon didn't retaliate, dumbazz.... He invaded Iraq based on a bunch of lies he, the Dark Lard, and the puppeteer conjured up and fed congress. Saddam has WMDs and we know where they are!! ROTFALMFAO!! He invaded a sovereign nation that had absolutely NO CONNECTION to 911 (admitted later by the Baffoon himself).. so ya... that makes him a murderer. Funny how the moron took his eyes off Afghanistan.. where the real terrorists were. Also funny... how in 8 years, the Baffoon couldn't, wouldn't, didn't nail OBL.(Obama got him mid way thru his 1st term... so it couldn't have been that hard.) But I guess if the Baffoon nailed OBL, it would have put a crimp in the Bin Laden/Bush business partnership, wouldn't it??? Money before the American people ... the fright wing motto.
Would you please cite your source that Bush made up the whole WMD thing?

Or, are you just pretending your angry, vile fantasy life is real and state it as fact?

You pick.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#33440 Jul 25, 2012
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you please cite your source that Bush made up the whole WMD thing?
Or, are you just pretending your angry, vile fantasy life is real and state it as fact?
You pick.


Bush admits to no weapons of mass destruction, and that Iraq had no role in 9/11;

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

But we were told something entirely different;

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB326...

"To justify the war, Bush informed Congress on March 19, 2003 that acting against Iraq was consistent with “continuing to take the necessary actions against international terrorists and terrorist organizations, including those nations, organizations, or persons who planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001.”

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2006/08/21/...

Would you also like to see his interview as well?

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#33441 Jul 25, 2012
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
heh heh heh!
GW Baffoon didn't retaliate, dumbazz.... He invaded Iraq based on a bunch of lies he, the Dark Lard, and the puppeteer conjured up and fed congress. Saddam has WMDs and we know where they are!! ROTFALMFAO!! He invaded a sovereign nation that had absolutely NO CONNECTION to 911 (admitted later by the Baffoon himself).. so ya... that makes him a murderer. Funny how the moron took his eyes off Afghanistan.. where the real terrorists were. Also funny... how in 8 years, the Baffoon couldn't, wouldn't, didn't nail OBL.(Obama got him mid way thru his 1st term... so it couldn't have been that hard.) But I guess if the Baffoon nailed OBL, it would have put a crimp in the Bin Laden/Bush business partnership, wouldn't it??? Money before the American people ... the fright wing motto.
Absolutely correct. When the GOP use proclamations such as "never let a disaster go to waste", they need to look back to the lies told to the American public to further an agenda that had in fact nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks. The country was in a state of fear and panic - what an optimal time to focus on their own agenda, and decieve the public. Remember all those lights to indicate if a terrorist attack MAY be forthcoming? Another scare tactic. Which is why Colin Powell eventually left the White House also.
1 post removed
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#33443 Jul 25, 2012
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you please cite your source that Bush made up the whole WMD thing?
Or, are you just pretending your angry, vile fantasy life is real and state it as fact?
You pick.
google it, dumbazz... it's common knowledge
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#33444 Jul 25, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely correct. When the GOP use proclamations such as "never let a disaster go to waste", they need to look back to the lies told to the American public to further an agenda that had in fact nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks. The country was in a state of fear and panic - what an optimal time to focus on their own agenda, and decieve the public. Remember all those lights to indicate if a terrorist attack MAY be forthcoming? Another scare tactic. Which is why Colin Powell eventually left the White House also.
British Generals wore Red Tunics to hide blood from his charges if he got hit. GW Baffoon wore brown pants in case he had to call a "CODE BROWN".
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#33445 Jul 25, 2012
JENNA wrote:
<quoted text>
DEAD. Thats what.
You're right, ole grand weasle of the KKK.... murder IS dead.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#33446 Jul 25, 2012
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you please cite your source that Bush made up the whole WMD thing?
Or, are you just pretending your angry, vile fantasy life is real and state it as fact?
You pick.
lol!

"...SPIEGEL: But it was your agency that was coming up with all the wrong information concerning Saddam Hussein's alleged weapons of mass destruction. To what degree is the intelligence community responsible for the disaster?

Drumheller: The agency is not blameless and no president on my watch has had a spotless record when it comes to the CIA. But never before have I seen the manipulation of intelligence that has played out since Bush took office. As chief of Europe I had a front-row seat from which to observe the unprecedented drive for intelligence justifying the Iraq war.

SPIEGEL: One of the crucial bits of information the Bush administration used to justify the invasion was the supposed existence of mobile biological weapons laboratories. That came from a German BND source who was given the code-name "Curveball." An offical investigation in the United States concluded that of all of the false statements that were made, this was the most damaging of all.

Drumheller: I think it is, it was a centerpiece. Curveball was an Iraqi who claimed to be an engineer working on the biological weapons program. When he became an asylum-seeker in Germany, the BND questioned him and produced a large number of reports that were passed here through the Defense Intelligence Agency. Curveball was a sort of clever fellow who carried on about his story and kept everybody pretty well convinced for a long time.

SPIEGEL: There are more than a few critics in Washington who claim that the Germans, because of Curveball, bear a large part of the repsonsibility for the intelligence mess.

Drumheller: There was no effort by the Germans to influence anybody from the beginning. Very senior officials in the BND expressed their doubts, that there may be problems with this guy. They were very professional. I know that there are people at the CIA who think the Germans could have set stronger caveats. But nobody says: "Here's a great intel report, but we don't believe it." There were also questions inside the CIA's analytical section, but as it went forward, this information was seized without caveats. The administration wanted to make the case for war with Iraq. They needed a tangible thing, they needed the German stuff. They couldn't go to war based just on the fact that they wanted to change the Middle East. They needed to have something threatening to which they were reacting.

SPIEGEL: The German government was convinced that "Curveball" would not be used in the now famous presentation that then US Secretary of State Colin Powell gave in 2003 before the United Nations Security Council.

Drumheller: I had assured my German friends that it wouldn't be in the speech. I really thought that I had put it to bed. I had warned the CIA deputy John McLaughlin that this case could be fabricated. The night before the speech, then CIA director George Tenet called me at home. I said: "Hey Boss, be careful with that German report. It's supposed to be taken out. There are a lot of problems with that." He said: "Yeah, yeah. Right. Dont worry about that."..."
rebel girl

Brooksville, FL

#33447 Jul 25, 2012
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a job you dumb bitch - since you obviously don't have one;
http://www.examiner.com/topic/florida-unemplo...
No more of your e=mail BS? Everyone knows if you're not registered, you have no e-mail access on Topix. Try harder bimbo.
Hey dumb funk!!!!Rebel girl is Mystery Rose!!Puff on that peter.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#33448 Jul 25, 2012
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you please cite your source that Bush made up the whole WMD thing?
Or, are you just pretending your angry, vile fantasy life is real and state it as fact?
You pick.
lol! You're so clueless son.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#33449 Jul 25, 2012
Another weekend of violence in Obama's Chicago neighborhood. 3 dead, 26 wouned. That is actually better then other weekend killing sprees. When will Obama visais those wounded? Never.
1 post removed

“CRACK A SMILE”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#33451 Jul 25, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Another weekend of violence in Obama's Chicago neighborhood. 3 dead, 26 wouned. That is actually better then other weekend killing sprees. When will Obama visais those wounded? Never.
But people aren't allowed to own guns in Chicago.
They have gun control.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#33452 Jul 25, 2012
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>google it, dumbazz... it's common knowledge
He's too stupid to do that.

He wants you to do it for him. And when you do it, he'll say you didn't.

What a pathetic imbecile he is. It's one thing to be an imbecile, but a "pathetic" imbecile? Oh well, he's on even par with pederest Bronach the LIAR.

That dog and pony show just won't quit.

Oh yeah, just a note...

It's been determined that Jeff Ts in MPLSh!T is the DOG and Bronach the LIAR is the PONY (ass).

What a show the two of them are!

They are forever linked at the mouth and scrotum!

What a damn shame!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Le Duped 163,181
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,144,047
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 4 min BoBo 2,989
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 5 min Le Duped 12
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 8 min Le Duped 9
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 10 min Le Duped 325
Boehner weighs expanding suit over Obama execut... 10 min Responsibility 297
Carly Fiorina actively explores 2016 presidenti... 15 min Responsibility 24
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 1 hr Le Duped 180
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr -Dont Panic- 283,790

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE