Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 1,191)

Showing posts 23,801 - 23,820 of65,514
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Really

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

Mr Citizen 1 wrote:
[ABC News Nightline Reporting]
The NRA Crisis…George Zimmerman Held Hostage: Day 18
That is exactly where he belongs, and the NRA is runnin’ scared!
How fitting for someone with a history of Felony Assault on Law Enforcement, Domestic Violence (a wife-beater), Drug Abuse, Perjury, Theft, Thuggery, and the Murder of an Innocent Minor.
Zimmerman is now amongst his own element in his new home.
And all because he didn’t follow directions. Shame, shame Georgie-Boy...
You forgot N()igga killer and National Hero. Better go watch the police video again.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

the westerner wrote:
My Black Crime Problem.
You don't have a black problem, you have a yellow problem- a big yellow stripe, running right where most people's spines are at.
Justice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

Did everyone else know that Martin had three hands? That seems to be Zimmerman's claim, since he felt Martin sliding his hand down his (Zimmerman's) chest to reach for his firearm at his waist, while at the same time, Martin slammed his head into the concrete again. That's when he immediately pulled his firearm and shot him.
It seems three hands is the only way this could be done since Zimmerman had no hair to hold on to and it raining. If you're trying to smash someone's head open on a sidewalk, why would you use only one hand to do it?
Of course Zimmerman also claims that he felt the 'suspect' hit him with something in his hands and that's why he straddled and restrained his hands away from his body. This happened after Martin was shot point-blank in the heart, and Zimmerman had already pushed him off of him.
Does anyone actually still believe this manipulative liar?
1 post removed

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Justice wrote:
Did everyone else know that Martin had three hands? That seems to be Zimmerman's claim, since he felt Martin sliding his hand down his (Zimmerman's) chest to reach for his firearm at his waist, while at the same time, Martin slammed his head into the concrete again. That's when he immediately pulled his firearm and shot him.
It seems three hands is the only way this could be done since Zimmerman had no hair to hold on to and it raining. If you're trying to smash someone's head open on a sidewalk, why would you use only one hand to do it?
Of course Zimmerman also claims that he felt the 'suspect' hit him with something in his hands and that's why he straddled and restrained his hands away from his body. This happened after Martin was shot point-blank in the heart, and Zimmerman had already pushed him off of him.
Yes, millions of us, with brains and common sense.

When are you going to address Martin's blatant racism and hatred of whites?

“wisdom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a black problem, you have a yellow problem- a big yellow stripe, running right where most people's spines are at.
says the biggest racist spineless coward on here.
1 post removed

“wisdom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Mr Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and the Feds are comin after your guns little bitch.
Haha haha...
Guns? I only own one, you blathering little weasel. Just enough to blow away any would be carjackers, muggers, etc.
1 post removed

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns? I only own one, you blathering little weasel. Just enough to blow away any would be carjackers, muggers, etc.
I am sure blowing away is something you got experience on but if you needed to pull a gun you'd be pissing your pants.
7 posts removed

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
His head should have been pounded and smashed to pieces. Maybe Trayvon would be alive.
Remember, he was the one stalking and chasing Trayvon instead of not doing that, as the 911 operator implored him.
His wounds are not consistent with fighting for his life. But they are very consistent with Trayvon defending himself!
He's lucky his injuries weren't more serious. Broken nose???? Really??? Black eyes??? Really???
The liar is a liar.
Just wait until you hear his conflicting statements on tape. It ought to be a doozy!
For someone with no medical degree, you sure talk the talk, that bashed head looks pretty convincing to me. If had been Zimmerman, the hoodie street thug (your kind of people) would have never got that close to me.
Black 8 My Angus 4

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Mr Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and the Feds are comin after your guns little bitch.
Haha haha...
In you dreams!

ROFLMFAO!

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows Mitt Romney attracting 47% of the vote, while President Obama earns 43%. Five percent (5%) prefer some other candidate, and another five percent (5%) are undecided.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
Black 8 My Angus 4

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Mr Citizen 1 wrote:
Haha. This is good stuff to post nightly.

NRA claims ‘massive Obama conspiracy’ not to ban guns:

You just can’t please some people.

In the eyes of National Rifle Association (NRA) executive vice

president Wayne LaPierre, President Barack Obama’s decision not to

pursue gun control legislation is a “massive conspiracy,” and just

another reason not to give him a second term.

“[The Obama campaign] will say gun owners — they’ll say they left

them alone,” LaPierre told an audience at the Conservative

Political Action Conference (CPAC) Friday.

http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/09/nra...
That is good to post nightly!

Please do by all means!

Bwahahahahaha.

Tell you what Bubbles, you post yous, and I'll post mine.

OK?

Thursday June 21st 2012:

In you dreams buttcake!

ROFLMFAO!

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows Mitt Romney attracting 47% of the vote, while President Obama earns 43%. Five percent (5%) prefer some other candidate, and another five percent (5%) are undecided.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

4 More Months!
Black 8 My Angus 5

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Independents will decide the election!

And they are moving towards Romney in droves!

The Barrack Obama phenomenon is over!

Such joy we will see in November!

What a difference there will be in January!

The economy will explode with unbridled growth once again!

It's been a long time coming.

4 More Months!
Black 8 My Angus 5

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
If I was drunk, then how'd I beat my DUI? LOL.

Are you saying that I was so drunk, I came back around the scale of fate and just lucked out with forgiving prosecutor? LOL.
You must of blew more that just a .19!

You must of blew all the cops in the station too!

Bwahahahahaha.

That's what I'm saying!

What say you scumbag?

Cop got you tongue?

Bwahahahahaha!
Black 8 My Angus 5

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

zazz wrote:
Thanks Mr Citizen for keeping us posted.
And thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Please keep us posted on a daily basis.
Black 8 My Angus 5

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
you fat old heffer
zazz so fat her chihuahua still missing!

zazz a$$ got so many twists and turns it read like a road map of Yellowstone Park!

Got you hills.

Got you mountainous regions.

Got you craters.

Got you vally,(a$$crack).

Got you geysers.

And got Old faithful!

It spew $h!t every 20 minutes!

Duck!
Black 8 My Angus 5

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

THIS JUST IN!

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows Mitt Romney attracting 48% of the vote, while President Obama earns 43%. Six percent (6%) prefer some other candidate, and another three percent (3%) are undecided."

"The president picks up support from just 35% of white voters overall. That’s eight points below the 43% of the white vote he won in 2008. Among white Democrats, 17% currently plan to vote for Romney."

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/...
2 posts removed
givemeabreak

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts are that Zimmerman's story doesn't add up and that he's a liar.
We don't need a medical degree to come to that conclusion!
Hey bigshot you posted you medical opinion about how GZ injuries would have made him act and what he would have or should have done so what you are talking about are not facts but your hating biased opinion.

It takes some degree of intelligence, which you obviously lack, to wait until all the facts and evidence are heard at a trial but then you wouldn't be able to spew all your crap all over us.

You want to keep stirring the pot so hate will continue. People like you are what make this country look bad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Its very interesting that many ghetto rats and/or their sympathizers on this bog are out to lynch Zimmerman, no matter what. Reminds me of what the KKK used to do to black people in the past. These people just can't stand it the the hoodie street thug Martin lost the confrontation with Zimmerman, and that there is ample evidence that Zimmerman was attacked. These are the same people who would tell you that Rodney King was just a misunderstood soul and that OJ was not guilty of the LA murders.

Lesson learned: Black crab sticks together, no matter what.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Cont:

Of course, those two phony reverends (Al & Jessie) are going to play what happened for all it is worth.

I can hear them now 'I bees a reverend'.
1 post removed
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Jumping Jim wrote:
Its very interesting that many ghetto rats and/or their sympathizers on this bog are out to lynch Zimmerman, no matter what. Reminds me of what the KKK used to do to black people in the past. These people just can't stand it the the hoodie street thug Martin lost the confrontation with Zimmerman, and that there is ample evidence that Zimmerman was attacked. These are the same people who would tell you that Rodney King was just a misunderstood soul and that OJ was not guilty of the LA murders.
Lesson learned: Black crab sticks together, no matter what.
lol! I didn't know cons considered the KKK "law enforcement" under the US Constitution.

I wonder what country that is?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Justice wrote:
lol! Zimmerman supporters know it.

They just hope they don't have to prove it in a real court and not simply "explain" it to people like the Sanford police!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,801 - 23,820 of65,514
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••