Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,349

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#26304 Jun 5, 2012
Law and Order 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're just a nasty african criminal who will not back away from a crime. Very well, you bring down upon yourself everything that you have coming to you.

You will have nobody to blame except yourself yet you will continue to blame and point your filthy fingers at the decent hard working citizens like myself.

Save your energy, give your finger a rest. You don't influence me in the slightest little bit.

I know what kind of animal you are.

Why can't you just mind your own business?

Is that so difficult to comprehend?

Buzz off fruitfly!
Hey nutcase, you can simply solve your problem yourself by having YOUR fingers not to see the need to post to me.

If you follow that sage advice, you will not need to concern yourself with me.

You willfully wrongly characterize me and my actions and then you put some sort of curse on me.

Oooooooh oooooooooh.

I'm shaking in my boots. I don't blame any and everyone for nothing. I blame Zimmerman for the killing of Trayvon. It remains to be seen if a jury agrees with me.

It is totally the armed instigating killer's fault that the child is dead. I think I told you before, but just to put it in terms you'll remember....

I am not trying, nor do I care, to influence your tawdry, lazy, virulent, stupid and ignorant self.

What you think has nothing to do with anything. You only amuse me, but you've always known that, right?

So, go crawl back under that nasty rock from whence you came, you yellow-bellied, slime-crawling, filthy slithering a-hole.
Law and Order 1

Burbank, CA

#26305 Jun 5, 2012
BaddaBoom wrote:
<quoted text>
He had no police record. but he did have a history.
If trial attorney's consider a piece of evidence to be discoverable, for the purpose of proving guilt or innocence, you can take your sermon to the shower and sing it there.
You can resort to name calling if that makes you feel somehow that your argument is empowered by it, but you still fall short on reason.
Nobody asked to give up all rights. Discovery is a very normal part of trial. We do not get to cherry pick what we want to disclose as litigants. If the defense feels it is important to show evidence to describe the character, and the judge permits it, guess what...
I dont smoke.
Good luck trying to argue with a black racist.

This guy is a black supremecist looking for reparations.

They think their black supremecist philosophy trumps the Constitution.

You are trying to reason with one of the most vile predatory posters on Topix.

Good luck with that.

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#26306 Jun 5, 2012
BaddaBoom wrote:
<quoted text>
lots of speculation there hombre (or mujer)
George had no reason to leave the safety of his vehicle... BUT HE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO AND DISCERN WHAT A GANGSTA YOUTH WAS DOING IN HIS NEIGHBORHOOD.
When Trayvon decided to go nutz on Zimmerman's head, Stand your ground absolutely applies. Not sure why you mention castle doctrine as this relates to your home.
Every year THOUSANDS of people use their concealed carry for personal defense and NEVER get hauled into jail. The only reason Zimmerman was hauled into jail was thanks to the lib media, not-so-sharpton, and the original "white on black" basis of the accusations.
Zimmerman also had EVERY RIGHT to confront Trayvon, a "suspicious looking stranger in the neighborhood". Trayvon had choices: flee, talk, continue walking and refuse to talk, or LASTLY fight. Which did he chose?
How do you define a neighborhood? The Retreat has 260 town homes, what's that like in your neck of the woods? Ten city blocks?
That would be nearly my entire little town.

George wasn't in his own neighborhood, not a single one of the witnesses over on that side knew who GZ was. It was just past 7PM and FYI one of the eyewitnesses was a 13 year old out walking his dog.

Zimmerman had zero right to confront anyone, anywhere for any reason, particularly a juvenile.
Law and Order 1

Burbank, CA

#26307 Jun 5, 2012
Blacks will continue to get away with assaulting whites. If whites dare to try and defend themselves or even to keep a watchful eye on their own property they will be attacked from all sides by the racist african criminal element, ie. TM.

Whites must not continue to be divided on how to solve the black criminal problem in the US.

The laws must be enforced. As a civilized society we must demand that the laws of the land be strictly enforced.

These words are like a death knell echoing within the ears and rattling within the brains of the criminals who are hell bent on destroying us.

How long will it be until the voices of reason will prevail?

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#26308 Jun 5, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a matter of "if the records are so innocent."
If we could extrapolate such reasoning, then why not give up all of our rights if we are innocent?
The answer is a resounding NO we should not give up our rights just to satisfy the curiosity if onlookers.
Is O'Mara demanding to see such records? Of course he's not because he knows they are of no use in his defense of Zimmerman. Only the Topix curiosity seekers and the right wing are interested in such records to further decimate a dead child.
There are laws to protect such records. There are reasons for such laws. A right to privacy is one such prima facie reason for such laws, but there are others.
You must think we are fools if you think we're falling for such idiocy. The records should stay sealed.
This we know: Trayvon had NO criminal record; NO arrest record. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, cause whatever you're smoking now is piss-poor.
no criminal record .......hidding tools to break into houses in his locker.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#26309 Jun 5, 2012
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>What part of this whole stand your ground law eludes your dumb azz? If this very same scenario had played out in one of 34 other US states the shooter would have been charged with a serious felony, booked and would be awaiting trial. Chances are pretty good that if this same scenario played out in a different Florida county the result would also have been different.
This shooting occurred at just moments past 7PM on a Sunday evening, George had no reason whatsoever to leave the safety of his vehicle to pursue a stranger who was simply walking along. George was nowhere near his own home, the castle doctrine does not apply.
Too bad for George that Trayvon was a juvenile with every right to be where he was when George first noticed him. Too bad for George that Trayvon was not armed. And it's too bad for George that Trayvon's friend knew that some creepy guy was following Trayvon.
Here! Here!
NoBlamer 2012

Janesville, CA

#26310 Jun 5, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true, Zimmerman did murder Trayvon. The outrage was that he was not arrested on the spot. So, now he is arrested and there will be a trial. Until then, the killer should remain behind bars for the safety of the community.
You may have the opinion that he had the right to kill, others disagree. It will all come out in the trial and the jury will decide.
your opinion means less than special ed "yeah"

nothing you race baitng no life morons say has anything to do with the case

you need to get a life

untl then,

go play on the freeway
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#26311 Jun 5, 2012
BaddaBoom wrote:
<quoted text>
George had no reason to leave the safety of his vehicle... BUT HE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO DO SO AND DISCERN WHAT A GANGSTA YOUTH WAS DOING IN HIS NEIGHBORHOOD.
When Trayvon decided to go nutz on Zimmerman's head, Stand your ground absolutely applies. Not sure why you mention castle doctrine as this relates to your home.
Every year THOUSANDS of people use their concealed carry for personal defense and NEVER get hauled into jail. The only reason Zimmerman was hauled into jail was thanks to the lib media, not-so-sharpton, and the original "white on black" basis of the accusations.
Zimmerman also had EVERY RIGHT to confront Trayvon, a "suspicious looking stranger in the neighborhood". Trayvon had choices: flee, talk, continue walking and refuse to talk, or LASTLY fight. Which did he chose?
Not armed, son.

Then again, you're obviously insisting profiling is legal.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#26312 Jun 5, 2012
BaddaBoom wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman was in his vehicle. He was afraid of Martin....

Zimmerman left his vehicle with a loaded weapon....

Zimmerman stalked Martin....

Zimmerman used the preloaded weapon to kill Martin point blank.

The aggressor is clear son.
NoBlamer 2012

Janesville, CA

#26313 Jun 5, 2012
actually GZ did not lie to the judge

he did not have computer access

his wife told him he had $1.55 or there abouts

she may have lied, but wont have to answer

she wasnt under oath,

she was on the phone

prove it was her

you losers are total morons...

I guess all you clueless twitiots can do now is check my spulling or stomp your feet

try calling 1-800-rent-a-life
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#26314 Jun 5, 2012
Law and Order 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck trying to argue with a black racist.
This guy is a black supremecist looking for reparations.
They think their black supremecist philosophy trumps the Constitution.
You are trying to reason with one of the most vile predatory posters on Topix.
Good luck with that.
lol! I know what color your bed sheet is...

.... and your swastika too, son!
Law and Order 1

Burbank, CA

#26315 Jun 5, 2012
Now criminals don't like me, and I can't blame them. If it were up to me all criminals would be swiftly brought to justice.

But our Justice Department has been overrun with racist communist scum on a magnitude that has been seldom seen before in American politics.

If the country is to have any hope or chance for revival, the fascist regime that infects Washington must be purged from the American consciousness so the American Spirit can once again be made whole.

You know what must be done.

You know what you have to do.

Vote the criminals into extinction.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#26316 Jun 5, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
your opinion means less than special ed "yeah"
nothing you race baitng no life morons say has anything to do with the case
you need to get a life
untl then,
go play on the freeway
lol! And yet, that's what your entire point has been son.

BTW, you're not smart enough to even apply for special ed son. It's too advanced for you!

I love this comedy channel
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#26317 Jun 5, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
actually GZ did not lie to the judge
he did not have computer access
his wife told him he had $1.55 or there abouts
she may have lied, but wont have to answer
she wasnt under oath,
she was on the phone
prove it was her
you losers are total morons...
I guess all you clueless twitiots can do now is check my spulling or stomp your feet
try calling 1-800-rent-a-life
lol! So he didn't set up the web site he claimed he set up?!?!?!?!

I really do love idiots like you son. The laughs never stop.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26318 Jun 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Why do they want the school records of the dead victim? So they can say he may have skipped school a couple of times or failed a test? Grounds for murder? This is sick.
How every true. I don't see any of them calling for the records of Zimmerman. His high school record was probably much worse that Trayvon's.
Law and Order 1

Burbank, CA

#26319 Jun 5, 2012
The infestation that has surrounded Washington must be routed out and dealt with accordingly.

We cannot allow even one of those criminals to escape justice.

They must be brought to trial for their crimes against the Constitution and the American people.

The people must not take no for an answer.

Location hidden

#26320 Jun 5, 2012
<quoted text>
That's not true, Zimmerman did murder Trayvon. The outrage was that he was not arrested on the spot. So, now he is arrested and there will be a trial. Until then, the killer should remain behind bars for the safety of the community.
You may have the opinion that he had the right to kill, others disagree. It will all come out in the trial and the jury will decide.
If only everyone would read this post. No matter how many times it is explained to the haters they don't grasp the simple facts you stated.
NoBlamer 2012

Janesville, CA

#26321 Jun 5, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So he didn't set up the web site he claimed he set up?!?!?!?!
I really do love idiots like you son. The laughs never stop.
you idiot

how much money was in the account the moment he set it up (if he did)

when I said he didnt have computer access,
I meant when he was asked how much money he had..

he was in jail you clueless moron

with, like I said...

NO COMPUTER ACCESS

sorry you are too dumb to be able to figure that out yourself

dont post to me loser.

you arent worth the time and you add nothing to the conversation besides stupidity

get a life loser
1 post removed

Location hidden

#26323 Jun 5, 2012
We now know why O'Mara has put off filing a motion for a bond hearing.

He is afraid there are more "secrets" in the jailhouse tapes. He wants to listen to them before filing for the motion. He doesn't want to be slapped upside the head again by the able prosecution. No more courtroom surprises.

That's so funny to me.
NoBlamer 2012

Janesville, CA

#26324 Jun 5, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
How every true. I don't see any of them calling for the records of Zimmerman. His high school record was probably much worse that Trayvon's.
""How every true.""

do the words proof read mean anything to you ?

you are so good at posting nonsense

GZ past has nothing to do with his guilt or innocense you pathetic moron

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Tyrone Washington 293,675
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min DanFromSmithville 133,118
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min wojar 181,959
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min John Galt 1,154,624
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Limbertwig 165,625
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 16 min Lawrence Wolf 344
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 19 min barefoot2626 165
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 48 min spocko 825
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 1 hr xxxrayted 1,552
More from around the web