Romney's 0 percent black support

Rare is the time that a poll number makes me gasp. But there is one in the latest NBC News-Wall Street Journal poll that elicited one. Full Story
Phelix01

Chicago, IL

#91 Aug 29, 2012
0% lol

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#92 Aug 29, 2012
Roofis wit da gold toofis wrote:
<quoted text> Get lost phaggot.
Very clever, you hemmorhoid.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#93 Aug 29, 2012
"we had no choice"
Road Agent

Monessen, PA

#94 Aug 29, 2012
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow….there’s more of that GOP brainpower at work. You should run for president.
How are things in San Phaggsicko?
TheOriginalDoby

San Francisco, CA

#95 Aug 29, 2012
Road Agent wrote:
How are things in San Phaggsicko?
Typical red neck republican intelligence level.
Anne

Washington, DC

#96 Aug 29, 2012
I love the way that some folks outside my race readily assume that most blacks voted for Barack Obama solely on the issue of race. In the first place, we have been voting for Democrats for years, most of whom have been white. So, it should be obvious that it's about ideology,not gender or race. We didn't like Herman Cain and we don't like Allen West, both of whom are indisputably black--so that argument has no weight. The GOP of 2012 has changed into a backward-looking party that has been taken over by so-called Christians and the greedy likes of the Koch brothers. They have done a good job of alienating religious and racial minorities, as well as attacking women's reproductive rights in the name of being pro-life. Actually, they are only pro-birth. As for Mitt Romney, he has bent himself into weird shapes in appealing to the worst fears and basest prejudices among many in the GOP. He has exposed himself as being willing to gain power at any cost, including the cost of any integrity he ever had. Besides, the presidential election is only part of the big picture. Electing reactionary congressmembers, governors, mayors, etc., tends to offset the benefits of electing a moderate or progressive president, since local politicians have a much more immediate and direct impact on people's lives. For those who insult us blacks for voting for Democrats, we see Mitt Romney exactly for what he is, and we are far from being the only ones. It's not about electing a "messiah," but about not voting for what we clearly see as the much greater evil.
1 post removed
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#98 Aug 29, 2012
TheOriginalDoby wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow….there’s more of that GOP brainpower at work. You should run for president.
....u don't need brains to b president - george bush proved that practically anyone can be president - even a c**n!!!.......
1 post removed
Road Agent

Monessen, PA

#100 Aug 30, 2012
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....u don't need brains to b president - george bush proved that practically anyone can be president - even a c**n!!!.......
Nor do you need to be a citizen as Obama has proven. No brain and no Birth Certificate! LMFAO!!!!
Another

Santa Fe, NM

#101 Aug 30, 2012
Road Agent wrote:
<quoted text>Nor do you need to be a citizen as Obama has proven. No brain and no Birth Certificate! LMFAO!!!!
racist idjot birther

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

#102 Aug 30, 2012
Anne wrote:
I love the way that some folks outside my race readily assume that most blacks voted for Barack Obama solely on the issue of race. In the first place, we have been voting for Democrats for years, most of whom have been white. So, it should be obvious that it's about ideology,not gender or race. We didn't like Herman Cain and we don't like Allen West, both of whom are indisputably black--so that argument has no weight. The GOP of 2012 has changed into a backward-looking party that has been taken over by so-called Christians and the greedy likes of the Koch brothers. They have done a good job of alienating religious and racial minorities, as well as attacking women's reproductive rights in the name of being pro-life. Actually, they are only pro-birth. As for Mitt Romney, he has bent himself into weird shapes in appealing to the worst fears and basest prejudices among many in the GOP. He has exposed himself as being willing to gain power at any cost, including the cost of any integrity he ever had. Besides, the presidential election is only part of the big picture. Electing reactionary congressmembers, governors, mayors, etc., tends to offset the benefits of electing a moderate or progressive president, since local politicians have a much more immediate and direct impact on people's lives. For those who insult us blacks for voting for Democrats, we see Mitt Romney exactly for what he is, and we are far from being the only ones. It's not about electing a "messiah," but about not voting for what we clearly see as the much greater evil.
kind of strange that you would not see the "greater evil" as a lack of jobs. this president has done precious little to get americans back to work. these "greedy" repubs will get the economy going again, and will benefit all.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#103 Aug 30, 2012
GoodNewz wrote:
<quoted text>
kind of strange that you would not see the "greater evil" as a lack of jobs. this president has done precious little to get americans back to work. these "greedy" repubs will get the economy going again, and will benefit all.
...work for wtf anyway?.........the system's worthless..........
1 post removed
That

Santa Fe, NM

#105 Aug 30, 2012
GoodNewz wrote:
<quoted text>
is nonsense. The only thing the republicans have done since wrecking the economy is to block progress on jobs, honor their pledge to the lobbyist Norquist and not consider legislation on its own merits and work to defeat the president.
1 post removed

Newport News, VA

#107 Aug 30, 2012
the independents are gonna vote on the economy. that is bad news indeed for the incumbent...
TheOriginalDoby

San Francisco, CA

#108 Aug 30, 2012
GoodNewz wrote:
the independents are gonna vote on the economy. that is bad news indeed for the incumbent...
Obama leads amongst Independents. Don’t fool yourself. Romney loses.
Tax Payer

Knoxville, TN

#109 Aug 30, 2012
GoodNewz wrote:
interesting that blacks in this country would want to keep a guy who has given them, what, 14% unemployment? probably about 25% for young people. seems to me you would vote for the candidate who would produce JOBS. just sayin...
Lets lay the blame of our Country Shape where it Reelly Belongs at the Feet of our Congress and Senators.They both have been Full Steam A Head To Destory President Obama from the very begining of His Term as President.That being said They have Walked Over the lower Class of American Citizens as well.By the way I am White and proud of it so do not go whit this Race Bull.

Newport News, VA

#110 Aug 30, 2012
Tax Payer wrote:
<quoted text>Lets lay the blame of our Country Shape where it Reelly Belongs at the Feet of our Congress and Senators.They both have been Full Steam A Head To Destory President Obama from the very begining of His Term as President.That being said They have Walked Over the lower Class of American Citizens as well.By the way I am White and proud of it so do not go whit this Race Bull.
destroying obama's agenda is good for this country. we need to get as far away from his agenda as possible. doing "nothing" as opposed to implementing his agenda, is a very good thing...
Yes

Santa Fe, NM

#111 Aug 30, 2012
GoodNewz wrote:
<quoted text>
destroying obama's agenda is good for this country. we need to get as far away from his agenda as possible. doing "nothing" as opposed to implementing his agenda, is a very good thing...
shows how unamerican you are.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#112 Aug 30, 2012
Tax Payer wrote:
<quoted text>Lets lay the blame of our Country Shape where it Reelly Belongs at the Feet of our Congress and Senators.They both have been Full Steam A Head To Destory President Obama from the very begining of His Term as President.That being said They have Walked Over the lower Class of American Citizens as well.By the way I am White and proud of it so do not go whit this Race Bull.
If Obama is destroyed then he,Obama,destroyed his own self.
Sure,he is very good at giving speeches but when it comes down to the nitty-gritty of things he does not know how to work well with the other side of the aisle.
So what does he do?,he gets on Air Force One or Two and he goes and plays golf,goes to an NBA basketball game,plays basketball and goes on vacations.
Meanwhile our National Debt is still not fixed,unemployment is over 8.O%
We have classified files and documents being leaked which gives our enemies a head's up and puts our troops in grave danger.
We are borrowing more money than we can pay back.
if this keeps up America will no longer be called the United States of America but it may be called "America of the Republic of China".
Is that what you Democrats and Republicans want?
I know I don't.
TheOriginalDoby

San Francisco, CA

#113 Aug 30, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
he does not know how to work well with the other side of the aisle
You obviously know nothing of the leaders in your party. Google: "GOP Obstructionism" and get back to be with your bullshyt “other side of the aisle crap.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#114 Aug 30, 2012
GoodNewz wrote:
interesting that blacks in this country would want to keep a guy who has given them, what, 14% unemployment? probably about 25% for young people. seems to me you would vote for the candidate who would produce JOBS. just sayin...
How does Tricky Mitt Romney propose to produce "JOBS"?

Guess he will do what Republicans have been known to do in the past: CREATE WARS and INVADE OTHER COUNTRIES.

Just thought I mention....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nuculur option 1,154,028
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min woodtick57 293,359
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Aura Mytha 132,559
After CIA torture report: rebuilding a culture ... 7 min dollarsbill 92
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 7 min barefoot2626 664
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 9 min serfs up 101
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 9 min Retired SOF 332
More from around the web