It gets worse instead of better.........Romney’s brutal last three week
First, the biggest speech of Romney’s life got overshadowed by the Clint Eastwood stunt.
Second the tape of Mitt's class warfare attempt.
1. Week of August 27. Disastrous convention for Romney when his speech is totally overshadowed by a doddering old man doing some kind of weird performance art. Negative bounce follows.
2. Week of September 3. Stellar Democratic convention in which Michelle Obama, President Clinton, Deval Patrick and the president himself landed a huge bump for the campaign.
3. Week of September 10. Romney bungles his response to the 9/11 embassy attack in Benghazi, and then bungles the response to the response.
4. This week. Politico publishes a damning insider look at a Romney campaign in disarray.
5. This week. Hidden camera videos released.
That’s four weeks of disaster for the Romney campaign.
When does The Romney campaign start?
"The opportunity-cost is unaffordable for a candidate who's primed to lose this election.... As of last Tuesday night, Romney had just under eight more weeks -- approximately fifty-four days, if you discount Election Day -- to make his case to voters. Since then, the campaign has been consumed by his ill-considered Libya comments, Campaign in Disarray process stories and his 'private' remarks about 47 percent of the country (followed, naturally, by more Campaign in Disarray stories)."