Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
693,481 - 693,500 of 1,084,159 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So you are on the Romney bandwagon now? I thought you hated big government liberals? And their career politician vp's?
The alternative is the radical left wing idiot now occupying the White House. Our country deserves better.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
Does anybody read this?
You obviously do.)))))
OBAMA 2012 NIGHTMARE

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Try reading the First Amendment.
You're a fool, no sense talking with you.
Patriot?? You're a freakin' traitor.
To even suggest that only Christians have freedom of religion proves your stupidity.
How about Mormons?? They're not Christians.
How about Scientologists?? They're not Christians.
All relieiong have freedom, per the US Constitution.
What Jesus Christ Means to Us
Shirley
When we accept Jesus Christ’s help we can feel peace in this life and return to Heavenly Father after we die.

God is our Heavenly Father, and like any parent He wants us, His children, to be happy. In the scriptures, He teaches "my work and my glory [is] to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man" ( Moses 1:39 ). Eternal life means to live in heaven, in His presence, with our families, forever. God has given us commandments, which teach us what is right and wrong and chart a way through life that will offer the greatest happiness. Jesus Christ taught, "If ye love me, keep my commandments" ( John 14:15 ). But the scriptures also teach that "no unclean thing can dwell with God" ( 1 Nephi 10:21 ). As hard as we try to live good lives, we all sin, so how can we live in God’s perfect kingdom if we are imperfect?

God sent Jesus Christ to earth to give us a way to overcome our sins and imperfections. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ( John 3:16 ).http://mormon.org/jesus-chri st
READ ASSHOLE READ!!!!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
"There will always be some who for whatever reason find themselves dependent on the charity of others. But when half the population is along for the ride, the system becomes dangerously out of balance. Things fall apart.
This isn’t right-wing theorizing. Decent neighborhoods collapse this way. So do whole societies.
Romney should say this. Loudly and often and without embarrassment. As he suggested at his secretly videotaped fundraiser in Boca Raton, America is at the tipping point. Many Americans sense this, and not just conservatives but independents and hard-working Democrats and anyone else who understands the degrading and destabilizing effects of dependency. Romney’s remarks are defensible. He should defend them."
You know you ain't got nothing when you have to quote Tucker Carlson.

And really, the "Daily Caller"??
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Dan Salazar wrote:
BREAKING NEWS.

American Ambassador to China car surrounding a pelted out side our Embassy while Chinese police give half hearted response. Very dangerous situation. It is becoming clear that no one Respects America as long as we are nothing more than Obama Nation.
wassup, bronach?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
Romney Tapes Doctored? Mother Jones Confesses to '1-2' Minute Gap
Maybe you should just call them Mother Milhous Jones.
Legal Insurrection's William A. Jacobson has done a brilliant piece of detective work.
Take a look here at a cornered David Corn of Mother Jones finally admitting that, yes indeed, Mother Jones has been…ahhhhh…shall we say…..less than forthcoming about the now famous Romney tapes.
The tapes, as the world now knows, appear to show Governor Romney discussing the number of Americans who don't pay taxes, consider themselves victims, and so on.
http://spectator.org/blog/2012/09/19/romney-t...
Alert the media! A Democrat-supporting journalist has created fraudulent information!
I am so shocked!
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
Romney Tapes Doctored? Mother Jones Confesses to '1-2' Minute Gap

Maybe you should just call them Mother Milhous Jones.

Legal Insurrection's William A. Jacobson has done a brilliant piece of detective work.

Take a look here at a cornered David Corn of Mother Jones finally admitting that, yes indeed, Mother Jones has beenÂ…ahhhhhÂ…shall we sayÂ…..less than forthcoming about the now famous Romney tapes.

The tapes, as the world now knows, appear to show Governor Romney discussing the number of Americans who don't pay taxes, consider themselves victims, and so on.

http://spectator.org/blog/2012/09/19/romney-t...
don't remember you being so upset about Breitbart doing that?
OBAMA 2012 NIGHTMARE

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

http://mormon.org/jesus-christ

VOTE MITT ROMNEY 2012 THE LESSER EVIL
A VOTE FOR NOT MITT IS A VOTE FOR OBAMA!
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The alternative is the radical left wing idiot now occupying the White House. Our country deserves better.
birther fktard alert
carol

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you tell when Carol's lying??
Whenever she posts a new message!!
Once again, you present a distorted view. Must be the diabetes.
----------
Reagan's "Comeback"
When John McCain's bid for the GOP nomination nearly flatlined last summer, his campaign trumpeted Ronald Reagan's comeback win in the 1980 primaries as a model . Now, down in the polls with just three weeks to go, some are again suggesting a "Reagan-esque" path for their candidate.
It is an intriguing notion: A story today suggests Reagan trailed then-President Jimmy Carter by eight percentage points in late October, and that, when paired with Reagan's 10 point win on Election Day, would have made for a remarkable turnabout.
But a review of the late 1980 polls shows that while Reagan soared over the final week (following the campaign's one and only debate on Oct. 29), the contest up until that point was tightly competitive, not trending toward the incumbent Democratic president. At the time, the Associated Press reported "new polls say the race between the two men remains too close to call."
A post-election summary of polls by then-CBS News pollster Warren Mitofsky shows that at no point over the final two weeks did Carter have a lead bigger than three percentage points. There is a published Gallup poll not included in that report showing Carter up six among likely voters in a poll conducted Oct. 24 to 27. Whether six or the eight points cited today, Carter's advantage in Gallup polling was offset by similarly large Reagan leads in NBC-Associated Press or DMI (Reagan's pollsters) polls.
The bottom line is that there was no evident momentum for either candidate as the 1980 presidential election neared its completion. That is until Reagan's breakthrough debate performance.
Of course, at that time Carter was the president with sub-30 percent approval ratings, and Reagan the relative outsider seeking to prove himself to be a "safe" choice."
----------
You're a serial liar, Carol, and everyone here knows it!!
You confirmed what I said -- Reagan trailed Carter by 8 points among registered voters right before the last debate a week before the election.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/111451/Late-Upsets...

It was a tight race up until then and it's tight race now.

A new USA TODAY/Gallup Poll of Swing States shows Romney lagging President Obama by only 2 percentage points, 48%-46%, well within the survey's margin of error.

Nationwide, Obama's bounce from the Democratic National Convention is dissipating: The president now leads across the country in the Gallup Poll by a single point, 47%-46%.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/story/2...

So what exactly is your point and where is the lie?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
His message has been consistently against big government going all the way back to 2008. That tape said nothing we don't know already and haven't heard a thousand times before.
Did you ever at any time think those who are dependent on government were NOT going to vote for Obama? Well, neither did Romney nor did anyone else.
Where have you been?
"I'm a big believer in getting money where the big money is; and it's in Washington"
Mitt Romney, 2002

He's in it for the money; money for his cronies, for the billionaire friends he chuckles with in private; who will pay for it? The poor and working class; fools like you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very, very simple. I have a choice between a Marxist communist muslim supporter of the enemy that started a global war with us, and a successful capitalist who didn't spend his entire life hating the United States.
Marxist communism is the worst cancer that has ever infected human society in the history of civilization. You can bet I'm not voting for a product of the worst cancer that has ever infected human society in the history of civilization.
And, Islam is a religion of slavery and castes. You can bet I'm not voting for someone who is a member of a religion that condones slavery and a caste system.
And, radical Islamists are murderous terrorists and slaughtered 3000 Americans right here in our own country. You can bet I'm not voting for someone on their side.
That leaves only Romney as an adequate choice.
And, he's a very successful capitalist. It was capitalism that raised the living standard of the world from what it was a hundred years ago when if you had change in your pocket you were among the top 10 percent of the wealthiest people in the world to what it is today. Romney being a success in such a great system as capitalism, with its undeniable record of improving the lives of people around the world, is a hell of a line to have in a presidential resume... especially after the Democrats collapsed the largest economy in the world and it is in need of significant repairs. You can bet a Marxist communist like Obama would be clueless about how to put back together an economy he was instrumental in destroying.
So your voting for the big government politician and his career politician sidekick. That's really all you needed to say, I didn't read the rest.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>Move, you'll be better off overseas...we have no need for losers in America...Have a nice trip...
no need to move; states here will be renamed for failing European countries.
TEBOW SUCKS

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very, very simple. I have a choice between a Marxist communist muslim supporter of the enemy that started a global war with us, and a successful capitalist who didn't spend his entire life hating the United States.
Marxist communism is the worst cancer that has ever infected human society in the history of civilization. You can bet I'm not voting for a product of the worst cancer that has ever infected human society in the history of civilization.
And, Islam is a religion of slavery and castes. You can bet I'm not voting for someone who is a member of a religion that condones slavery and a caste system.
And, radical Islamists are murderous terrorists and slaughtered 3000 Americans right here in our own country. You can bet I'm not voting for someone on their side.
That leaves only Romney as an adequate choice.
And, he's a very successful capitalist. It was capitalism that raised the living standard of the world from what it was a hundred years ago when if you had change in your pocket you were among the top 10 percent of the wealthiest people in the world to what it is today. Romney being a success in such a great system as capitalism, with its undeniable record of improving the lives of people around the world, is a hell of a line to have in a presidential resume... especially after the Democrats collapsed the largest economy in the world and it is in need of significant repairs. You can bet a Marxist communist like Obama would be clueless about how to put back together an economy he was instrumental in destroying.
Wow...did someone take extra goofball pills today? What in the blue he!! were you just blabbing about? Trying cut down on the dosage and maybe you might make a little sense.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
For the sake of argument, let’s assume that the millions of Republican voters Romney insulted with those remarks don’t believe he was talking about them. That doesn’t mean that there won’t be quite a few otherwise Republican-leaning voters who will recoil from Romney’s contempt for almost half of the population. Even if they don’t realize how many of his own supporters Romney insulted, Republican-leaning voters that were already suspicious of Romney because of his background and wealth now have another reason to distrust and dislike him. It’s not as if Romney inspires trust or goodwill to start with. Here we have yet another episode in which Romney has said something that demonstrates either his near-total separation from the way most Americans live, his willingness to say anything if it is politically expedient, or both.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Obama has insulted more people than any one else in history,including Adolf Hitler. The Romney comments that liberals are complaining about are all follow up comments to points made by Obama and Obama worshiping news media. For some unknown reason liberal give Obama a pass.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously do.)))))
I do!
Your lies are funny.
Desperate.
Inane.
Vile.
Hateful.
Retarded.
But funny.
Some of your peers read them too.
Seems they are afraid to call you a fkn liar.

“I've visited all 57 states!”

Since: Mar 12

Jivetown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
Does anybody read this?
Yes - you included, nitwit.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane got humped and dumped by a dozen black guys in high school.
Can anyone tell?
you're confusing me with Lily.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Dan Salazar wrote:
BREAKING NEWS.
American Ambassador to China car surrounding a pelted out side our Embassy while Chinese police give half hearted response. Very dangerous situation. It is becoming clear that no one Respects America as long as we are nothing more than Obama Nation.
His disengaged foreign policy is coming home to roost.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA 2012 NIGHTMARE wrote:
<quoted text>What Jesus Christ Means to Us
Shirley
When we accept Jesus ChristÂ’s help we can feel peace in this life and return to Heavenly Father after we die.

God is our Heavenly Father, and like any parent He wants us, His children, to be happy. In the scriptures, He teaches "my work and my glory [is] to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man" ( Moses 1:39 ). Eternal life means to live in heaven, in His presence, with our families, forever. God has given us commandments, which teach us what is right and wrong and chart a way through life that will offer the greatest happiness. Jesus Christ taught, "If ye love me, keep my commandments" ( John 14:15 ). But the scriptures also teach that "no unclean thing can dwell with God" ( 1 Nephi 10:21 ). As hard as we try to live good lives, we all sin, so how can we live in GodÂ’s perfect kingdom if we are imperfect?

God sent Jesus Christ to earth to give us a way to overcome our sins and imperfections. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ( John 3:16 ).http://mormon.org/jesus-chri st
READ ASSHOLE READ!!!!
The christfag is getting angry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••