Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1233026 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#720889 Aug 25, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Lying' hypocrite says what? Say it ain't so, Joe...LMAO
Truth hurts huh dog face.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lord Fetch

Whiting, IN

#720890 Aug 25, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, from one friend to another. Quit flirting with other guys in front of dem. His feelings are so hurt that he's asking for other posters. I know you'd have no problems hooking up with other guys, but dem? Besides you 2 make such a cute couple, don't ruin it.
offa my leg dawg...
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#720891 Aug 25, 2012
ACORN whistle-blower on Akin-gate: Women ‘are the new pawns in this political game’

Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) employee-turned-whistle-blower Anita Moncrief told The Daily Caller’s Ginni Thomas that the current fight over Missouri Republican Rep. Todd Akin’s comments about “legitimate rape” is an example of false outrage that harms women.

“There’s a double standard that exists for Democrats and other parties,” she said.“It’s a Saul Alinsky tactic.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/24/acorn-whist...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#720892 Aug 25, 2012
leosanus wrote:
<quoted text> Reported for abuse! LOL
Whatsamatta' with your cut an paste, Nobraina, etc.? Fingers a little too arthritic or your Trollish communications skills declining?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#720893 Aug 25, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney/Ryan are talking about North American energy independence....USA, Canada, and Mexico....which is definitely feasible.....
US natural gas reserves are enormous.....
go back to the bar with your Rotary buddies, you Obamabot hack....
Morning Rotarians don't drink booze ahole, it's that afternoon bunch you're thinking about.

Yeah, I know that they're lying, err, talking about North America which includes nations besides the good old USA, much beloved nations such as Mexico which is already energy independent__Oh My!

Fun with words, just the word taxes, look how much fun you right wing freaks have had with that word.

If you mean "federal income taxes" why not just say "federal income taxes."

I want to hear Mitt state that he has paid 13% of his last several years income in "federal income taxes." He will not say that__he says taxes which, as you know, is a nebulous term.

Mitt is lying, frankly I don't give a fk, they (politicians) all lie__but Mitt is going well beyond the call of duty. Hah, duty, LMAO.

I'd be willing to bet that Mitt is somewhere around a billionaire, three times what he claims to be worth and also that his "real and true" federal income tax rate would trim out at somewhere between 0% and 5% over the past decade.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#720894 Aug 25, 2012
leosnana wrote:
2016 ....right winger Hunger Games...audiences around the block

Katniss Ann Romney will give America the three finger kiss at the convention. The greedy grasping vodka swilling diva First Wookie says pay me.

BOX OFFICE: Anti-Obama Movie #3.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#720895 Aug 25, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>call me when your grandkids get cancer...
i know, i know...f*ck your grandkids, bunch of liberal whiners
Yet another Liberal with his head up Obama's ass. Sorry, but sometime a friend has to be brutal.

"The SVTC warns that solar panel production creates many of the same toxic byproducts as those found in semiconductor production, including silicon tetrachloride, dusts, and greenhouse gases like sulfur hexafluoride. These byproducts aren’t anything to scoff at— silicon tetrachloride, for example, makes land unsuitable for growing crops. And for each ton of polysilicon produced, four tons of silicon tetrachloride are generated."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#720896 Aug 25, 2012
NYPD Gunfire In Empire State Building Shooting Wounded All Nine Bystanders, Says Ray Kelly

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/25/empi...

I told you so. Indirectly, but just the same....

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#720897 Aug 25, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Feltch is busy letting everyone know what he thinks of women, which isn't much. Now I see the ninny also thinks calling someone a woman is a pretty good insult. LOL!
"Stupid fcks."
Even the liberal women use the female gender as an insult. And have you noticed lily has started using "ghetto" as an insult also.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#720899 Aug 25, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
The complex and tricky tax shelters used by Bain Capitol continued to emerge as lawyers and other experts examined the hundreds of pages of previously confidential company documents
Speaking of tax shelters;

"Obama and his wife, Michele, gave a total of $48,000 in tax-free gifts to their daughters, according to tax records made public on Friday.

The president and his wife separately gave each daughter a $12,000 gift under a section of the federal tax code that exempts such donations from federal taxes.

There is nothing illegal about the president’s taking advantage of this tax shelter, but it does raise eyebrows given that he has lamented the myriad tax exemptions used by the wealthy—“millionaires and billionaires” like himself—to pay less in taxes.

He has yet to propose a comprehensive plan to reform the byzantine tax code.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#720900 Aug 25, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
he said "truth"...well, i guess that means it's true...
DO NOT FEED THIS TROLL AND ABOUT 40 ALIASES TO DATE!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#720901 Aug 25, 2012
Gunner wrote:
ACORN whistle-blower on Akin-gate: Women ‘are the new pawns in this political game’
Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) employee-turned-whistle-blower Anita Moncrief told The Daily Caller’s Ginni Thomas that the current fight over Missouri Republican Rep. Todd Akin’s comments about “legitimate rape” is an example of false outrage that harms women.
“There’s a double standard that exists for Democrats and other parties,” she said.“It’s a Saul Alinsky tactic.
You do know the smart folks call it the Daily Holler.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#720902 Aug 25, 2012
leosnana wrote:
Why would you put an apostrophe after lying? Was that yet another "type-o"?
1 post removed

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#720904 Aug 25, 2012
leosnana wrote:
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
gunners a woman?
Fetch: i always thought so
Of course, s/he is, but a very bitter, old, ugly toothless one.(On the plus side, toothlessness is a favored quality for a teabagging Gormless Old Perv member.)
Ah yes, that female gender insult again. Next you'll be calling gay people the "f" word...oh wait, you alreay did that.
1 post removed
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#720906 Aug 25, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to hear Mitt state that he has paid 13% of his last several years income in "federal income taxes." He will not say that__he says taxes which, as you know, is a nebulous term.
Shit, I want to hear you own up to being a left wing democrat. You won't say it, you say "moderate republican" which, as we know, is a load of crap.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#720908 Aug 25, 2012
Inside The Tea Party Factory

....FreedomWorks is skillful in the way it flouts movement conservative doctrine. Staffers go so far as to compare their work to community organizing, Barack Obama’s first job and a common conservative bogeyman.

“We’re out-Saul Alinskying the left,” Matt Kibbe, the group’s director in a radio interview in Dallas the day of FreePAC. Steinhauser also quoted Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals in his speech:“The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/inside-the-...

Sorry Gunner...and Tucker.

Since: May 11

New Bloomfield, PA

#720909 Aug 25, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Another right winger claiming the Republicans aren't wackos with their thinking.
Rape victims don't get pregnant.
The Republican thinking at its best.
Maybe with this vast knowledge of vaginas & how those "women parts" work, Republicans shouldn't be trying to pass laws concerning them.

Women : "Help I'm Being raped"

Akin: I'll help but first Is it legitimate Rape?

Ryan? I'll help but first Is it forcible rape?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lord Fetch

Whiting, IN

#720910 Aug 25, 2012
LOL wrote:
NYPD Shoot 9 Bystanders Before Killing Gunman
Somebody better tell these guys that bullets go where they are aimed. Maybe they could use some of those gazillion hollow points Da Bammy ordered for needed target practice.
<unbelievable>
bunch of f*cking gunners

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#720911 Aug 25, 2012
Realtime wrote:
So what's up the Romney and Ryan stumping together? One sits on a bar stool while the other lies and then vice versa__I actually like the bar stool idea, kind of a throw back to the good old days of Allen and Rossi or Red and Slappy, except for the lying part.
They're gonna make America energy independent, all it's gonna take is that pipeline thingy from Canada to Louisiana and a little fracking here and there.
Then we can tell the Saudi's to go fk themselves LMAO. And all those Middle Easterners, except Israel.
Would you like to swing on a star?
Carry moonbeams home in a jar?
Those crazy politicians

"White House Spokesman Jay Carney said that the Obama administration had not “rejected” the Keystone pipeline, despite the fact that the president did, in fact, cancel the project after congressional Republicans forced him to make a decision."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#720912 Aug 25, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, that female gender insult again. Next you'll be calling gay people the "f" word...oh wait, you alreay did that.
Why not, the oh-so-tolerant liberal ninny just referred to Fred as a Dago.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What it cost Indiana to fight same-sex marriage 3 min Otter in the Ozarks 19
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min messianic114 163,954
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 8 min Cheech the Conser... 2,278
News Ireland same-sex marriage 14 min Andy 60
News Russia providing arms to Ukrainian separatists:... 17 min FASCIST Ukraine 1,307
News Julian Castro: Clinton emails a 'witch hunt' 20 min Righteous 23
Too Much Creeping with Patriot Act? 24 min liseetopicbadco 45
News GOP's fight for 2016 nomination likely to drag ... 24 min Billy Ringo 52
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr -Friendly Poster- 328,447
News Cleveland protests erupt after officer found no... 2 hr Le Jimbo 78
More from around the web