Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#720880 Aug 25, 2012
University of Virginia snubs Da Bammy ... it's a school night ... LOL
Virginia's top Democrat is playing down the snub. Virginia Democratic Party Chairman Brian Moran told the station ...
There's the "moran" these libs like lilybitch are always harping on. LOL
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/25/un...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#720881 Aug 25, 2012
dem wrote:
Hey where'd 'and so it goes' go?
Is felch neglecting you? I'll have a talk with him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#720882 Aug 25, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>is your facility providing a bus or do you have a hoveround lane in your town for the convoy?
Dude, from one friend to another. Quit flirting with other guys in front of dem. His feelings are so hurt that he's asking for other posters. I know you'd have no problems hooking up with other guys, but dem? Besides you 2 make such a cute couple, don't ruin it.
fred

Milford, CT

#720883 Aug 25, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Lying' hypocrite says what? Say it ain't so, Joe...LMAO
A significant percentage of Americans think the Kenyan is a muslim alien. We birthers win.

PRESIDENT BIRTHER: Jim Treacher: Reminder: Before Obama ran for president, he falsely claimed to have been born in Kenya.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
leosanus

Lakewood, NJ

#720884 Aug 25, 2012
leosnana wrote:
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
gunners a woman?
Fetch: i always thought so
Of course, s/he is, but a very bitter, old, ugly toothless one.(On the plus side, toothlessness is a favored quality for a teabagging Gormless Old Perv member.)
Reported for abuse! LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
brown eyes

Vinton, VA

#720885 Aug 25, 2012
On the same day that Mitt Romney cracked his "birther joke'" new evidence indicated that he and his partners at Bain Capitol have used questionable methods to avoid federal taxes-including a scheme that transforms offshore "derivatives," and a practice that converts management fees into capitol gains, which are taxed at a lower rate.
The complex and tricky tax shelters used by Bain Capitol continued to emerge as lawyers and other experts examined the hundreds of pages of previously confidential company documents uncovered by the Gawker website in an exclusive series this week. The authenticity of the documents was confirmed by a Bain spokesperson, who said the company deplores the public posting of its proprietary materials.
Several experts who have looked over the new Bain documents have warned that dubious legal tactics may have been employed by some of the company's investment vehicles, including several that are listed on the partial returns that Romney has already released. Those experts such as Victor Fleischer, a law professor at the University of Colorado and Daniel Shavira, who teaches law at New York University's law school, have raised questions about the equity "swap" and free conversion maneuvers. Keep digging.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#720886 Aug 25, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Is felch neglecting you? I'll have a talk with him.
Feltch is busy letting everyone know what he thinks of women, which isn't much. Now I see the ninny also thinks calling someone a woman is a pretty good insult. LOL!

"Stupid fcks."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#720887 Aug 25, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
A significant percentage of Americans think the Kenyan is a muslim alien. We birthers win.
PRESIDENT BIRTHER: Jim Treacher: Reminder: Before Obama ran for president, he falsely claimed to have been born in Kenya.
You're not really American, Dago, and you're certainly not a significant percentage of anything other than dementia patients...birthers should all be dead in seven years, i. e., irony...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#720888 Aug 25, 2012
NYPD Shoot 9 Bystanders Before Killing Gunman

Somebody better tell these guys that bullets go where they are aimed. Maybe they could use some of those gazillion hollow points Da Bammy ordered for needed target practice.

<unbelievable>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#720889 Aug 25, 2012
leosnana wrote:
Truth hurts huh dog face.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lord Fetch

Whiting, IN

#720890 Aug 25, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, from one friend to another. Quit flirting with other guys in front of dem. His feelings are so hurt that he's asking for other posters. I know you'd have no problems hooking up with other guys, but dem? Besides you 2 make such a cute couple, don't ruin it.
offa my leg dawg...
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#720891 Aug 25, 2012
ACORN whistle-blower on Akin-gate: Women ‘are the new pawns in this political game’

Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) employee-turned-whistle-blower Anita Moncrief told The Daily Caller’s Ginni Thomas that the current fight over Missouri Republican Rep. Todd Akin’s comments about “legitimate rape” is an example of false outrage that harms women.

“There’s a double standard that exists for Democrats and other parties,” she said.“It’s a Saul Alinsky tactic.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/24/acorn-whist...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#720892 Aug 25, 2012
leosanus wrote:
<quoted text> Reported for abuse! LOL
Whatsamatta' with your cut an paste, Nobraina, etc.? Fingers a little too arthritic or your Trollish communications skills declining?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#720893 Aug 25, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney/Ryan are talking about North American energy independence....USA, Canada, and Mexico....which is definitely feasible.....
US natural gas reserves are enormous.....
go back to the bar with your Rotary buddies, you Obamabot hack....
Morning Rotarians don't drink booze ahole, it's that afternoon bunch you're thinking about.

Yeah, I know that they're lying, err, talking about North America which includes nations besides the good old USA, much beloved nations such as Mexico which is already energy independent__Oh My!

Fun with words, just the word taxes, look how much fun you right wing freaks have had with that word.

If you mean "federal income taxes" why not just say "federal income taxes."

I want to hear Mitt state that he has paid 13% of his last several years income in "federal income taxes." He will not say that__he says taxes which, as you know, is a nebulous term.

Mitt is lying, frankly I don't give a fk, they (politicians) all lie__but Mitt is going well beyond the call of duty. Hah, duty, LMAO.

I'd be willing to bet that Mitt is somewhere around a billionaire, three times what he claims to be worth and also that his "real and true" federal income tax rate would trim out at somewhere between 0% and 5% over the past decade.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#720894 Aug 25, 2012
leosnana wrote:
2016 ....right winger Hunger Games...audiences around the block

Katniss Ann Romney will give America the three finger kiss at the convention. The greedy grasping vodka swilling diva First Wookie says pay me.

BOX OFFICE: Anti-Obama Movie #3.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#720895 Aug 25, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>call me when your grandkids get cancer...
i know, i know...f*ck your grandkids, bunch of liberal whiners
Yet another Liberal with his head up Obama's ass. Sorry, but sometime a friend has to be brutal.

"The SVTC warns that solar panel production creates many of the same toxic byproducts as those found in semiconductor production, including silicon tetrachloride, dusts, and greenhouse gases like sulfur hexafluoride. These byproducts aren’t anything to scoff at— silicon tetrachloride, for example, makes land unsuitable for growing crops. And for each ton of polysilicon produced, four tons of silicon tetrachloride are generated."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#720896 Aug 25, 2012
NYPD Gunfire In Empire State Building Shooting Wounded All Nine Bystanders, Says Ray Kelly

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/25/empi...

I told you so. Indirectly, but just the same....

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#720897 Aug 25, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Feltch is busy letting everyone know what he thinks of women, which isn't much. Now I see the ninny also thinks calling someone a woman is a pretty good insult. LOL!
"Stupid fcks."
Even the liberal women use the female gender as an insult. And have you noticed lily has started using "ghetto" as an insult also.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#720899 Aug 25, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
The complex and tricky tax shelters used by Bain Capitol continued to emerge as lawyers and other experts examined the hundreds of pages of previously confidential company documents
Speaking of tax shelters;

"Obama and his wife, Michele, gave a total of $48,000 in tax-free gifts to their daughters, according to tax records made public on Friday.

The president and his wife separately gave each daughter a $12,000 gift under a section of the federal tax code that exempts such donations from federal taxes.

There is nothing illegal about the president’s taking advantage of this tax shelter, but it does raise eyebrows given that he has lamented the myriad tax exemptions used by the wealthy—“millionaires and billionaires” like himself—to pay less in taxes.

He has yet to propose a comprehensive plan to reform the byzantine tax code.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#720900 Aug 25, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
he said "truth"...well, i guess that means it's true...
DO NOT FEED THIS TROLL AND ABOUT 40 ALIASES TO DATE!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Aura Mytha 159,215
News U.S. corporations pressure two states accused o... 3 min Wondering 762
News New book by Dick Cheney takes on Barack Obama 3 min Go Blue Forever 126
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 4 min truth-facts 691
News Hillary approval ratings slip after State email... 5 min barefoot2626 278
News Ben Carson plans May 4 Detroit announcement 8 min Mykro 115
News Finally, Congress OKs Bill Reshaping Medicare D... 9 min Cordwainer Trout 7
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 21 min sandy1 323,132
News Stop Hillary marketing victory: GOP generates $... 37 min Cat74 123
News Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex ... 46 min kuda 106
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 1 hr Bob Loblah 496
More from around the web