Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 33,541)

Showing posts 670,801 - 670,820 of1,033,726
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I make a rule I never allow backwoods punkie assed hillbillies tell me what to do. The president will be elected again and you will have 4 more years to whine and lie like the racist cowards you haave proven to be.
Translatee: Ghost standing in front of the dolluh on a string-Wag wag wag....

http://www.newsrealblog.com/2010/12/02/soros-...
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

We never recovered from Bush!!

So add the Bush $5 trillion

To the stimulus and war debt

And YOU DUMBFFFFFCK RIGHT WINGERS

OWN ALL OF IT!!

Tax cuts for BILLIONAIRES still in effect!!

Bush gave each billionaire $50 million dolllars.......during wartime.

For ten years now.......every year ding ding another trillion in new debt!!

"Conservatives" ruined the USA!!

Everyone knows that except YOU DUMBFFFFCKS ON HERE!!!!
carol

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They did when they created the recession.
You really and truly don't understand what's going on. Do you?

There was no recession until the housing market collapse.

Who defended Fannie and Freddie insisting there wasn't a problem as far back as 2004 all the way up until it was clear there WAS a problem with Fannie and Freddie?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Looks like a higher power is sending a message to the Republican convention, "you have been too greedy for too long" So much for God being on their side.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
At the schools here, they raffle off a bike to the kids who eat the free meals every day. It's encouraged. God forbid we encourage parents to take care if their kids.
<hey leo, did i use "their" correctly?>
Here sweety, you get the GOOD seat today-the one that gets to throw the spitballs directly at Ghost lol.
SaltineOz

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
Looks like a higher power is sending a message to the Republican convention, "you have been too greedy for too long" So much for God being on their side.
Pray to the messiah Obama for magic hopey-changey!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
OWN ALL OF IT!!
So you can't comprehend graphs either huh.

Hm.

Auditory bouncing ball youtube presentations maybe?
Bill

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
More than likely He will dump on Charlotte,NC!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
You know what they said about people that said things like that about Katrina?

Florida is familiar with hurricanes. They go with the territory.
mr owl

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
Who sent the msg to the chocolate city of New Orleans?

Yes...that was Bush's fault too...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
Tampa's got contingency plans, and backups for the contingency plan, should things go pear-shaped. They aren't planning on letting something like a hurricane (or even some lesser variety of tropical mischief) take them by surprise. As Mayor Buckhorn told reporters in June, "I want to make sure we practice and practice and practice until we're ready… this is not New Orleans, and I am not Ray Nagin."

If Buckhorn's response about the city's readiness doesn't provide enough reassurance, Tampa meteorologist Philips' last point most assuredly does: "Stop freaking out....until I tell you to. We're fine."

Until then, keep an eye on the tropics.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

People have not fully known all the details of terror of 9-11 while many of those committing that 9-11 are still at large, as they need to know--and that is the point and only with an alive bin Laden could only be possible to find out everything and thus USA failed to pursue clear evidences of all other conspirators and the full terror scheme with not an alive bin Laden.

The particulars and real details of how 9-11 happened, for the 9-11 planning, schemes, accomplices and conspirators have not been presented to the public world because the world needs to know as many world citizens were killed at that terror--and only with an alive bin Laden could only be possible to find out everything.

Obama has shut down these aspects by boasting his bravery and taking credit for killing bin Laden, by not being able to come up with the details of how of the happening of 9-11 by ALL conspirators instead.

This will be viewed as a big discredit for Obama and the poor showing since getting bin Laden is not a brave decision, BECAUSE, while US has a whole country's large military presence in the region,IT IS JUST a ROUTINE.

As getting bin Laden-"dead or alive" should be the message, it would be automatic for anyone to do so--due to the fact anyone including any world people as not as country's president or military officers, can collect that large reward by taking bin Laden with proof.

With an entire country of agents and force behind it, only a fool like Obama would be claiming this ordeal, as it is appalling and looks really ugly for Obama that he has touted his big mouth by being counter-productive.

Yet individuals of the world if were to have caught bin Laden (dead or alive)--especially caught alive (which would be more useful to answer all 9-11 particulars), would disclose their operations in order to collect the reward.

If US says the operation is of classified information,it then is not even matching the ability of individuals who were to have done that because they would tell their operations.

However, pictures of dead bin Laden and DNA should not be the classified information because knowing of getting the real person is the bottom line of everything.

Releasing pictures of dead bin Laden and more data is not owing to the security or fear for Muslims uprising as they claim--there seems a lot of undignified way of doing this bin Laden story by Obama in the assessment thus, since protective measures (which were already taken after 9-11 happening) are the ways to deal with any type of information releasing and all other matters.

As USA already has conducted targeting against terror, and with its involvement and other actions on the planet, these have been shown in bigger enticing the disturbing sentiments of many Muslims and others already around the world--while it has been the trend for USA already, by telling to not releasing pictures and data of Laden and 9-11, is of ugly business.

FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Say it dumbffffck!!

Say MY BUSH PRESIDENT BORROWED $5 TRILLION DOLLARS!!!

SO BILLIONAIRES COULD HAVE EVEN MORE MONEY.

He handed them hundreds of millions of dollars!! The richest on earth! Free Bush loot!!

For ten years now.

Are you ever going to wake up?

YOU RIGHTWINGER DUMBFFFCKS OWN ALL THE UNEMPLOYMENT, ALL THE DEBT, ALL THE HEARTACHE!!!

$16 TRILLION. <----- owed by rightwingers!!!

And OWNED!!!

NOW GO FFFFCK YOURSELF. ANAL PROBER!
carol

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
And we're still at 8%+ unemployment (the new norm)
Actually, it went up from 8.2% to 8.3% this month.

A new CBO report just out doesn't paint a very rosy picture either.

BBC - Spending cuts and tax rises due to take effect in 2013 could trigger a sharp slowdown in the US economy, Congress's budget office has said.

It warned that unless Congress acts to avert a "fiscal cliff", the US could see its gross domestic product (GDP) shrink by 0.5% next year.

The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) said the US would see growth drop by 2.9% in the first half of next year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-193...

Seems to me we need to get on another track in November.
carol

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
OWN ALL OF IT!!
Unemployment was 4.6% in 2007.

You don't really know what's going on either.
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Tampa's got contingency plans, and backups for the contingency plan, should things go pear-shaped. They aren't planning on letting something like a hurricane (or even some lesser variety of tropical mischief) take them by surprise. As Mayor Buckhorn told reporters in June, "I want to make sure we practice and practice and practice until we're ready… this is not New Orleans, and I am not Ray Nagin."
If Buckhorn's response about the city's readiness doesn't provide enough reassurance, Tampa meteorologist Philips' last point most assuredly does: "Stop freaking out....until I tell you to. We're fine."
Until then, keep an eye on the tropics.
storms are much like the rest of life....

one can prepare and deal with what happens....or just sit back and put your fate in the hands of the government....
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

JBH wrote:
People have not fully known all the details of terror of 9-11 while many of those committing that 9-11 are still at large, as they need to know--and that is the point and only with an alive bin Laden could only be possible to find out everything and thus USA failed to pursue clear evidences of all other conspirators and the full terror scheme with not an alive bin Laden.
The particulars and real details of how 9-11 happened, for the 9-11 planning, schemes, accomplices and conspirators have not been presented to the public world because the world needs to know as many world citizens were killed at that terror--and only with an alive bin Laden could only be possible to find out everything.
Obama has shut down these aspects by boasting his bravery and taking credit for killing bin Laden, by not being able to come up with the details of how of the happening of 9-11 by ALL conspirators instead.
This will be viewed as a big discredit for Obama and the poor showing since getting bin Laden is not a brave decision, BECAUSE, while US has a whole country's large military presence in the region,IT IS JUST a ROUTINE.
As getting bin Laden-"dead or alive" should be the message, it would be automatic for anyone to do so--due to the fact anyone including any world people as not as country's president or military officers, can collect that large reward by taking bin Laden with proof.
With an entire country of agents and force behind it, only a fool like Obama would be claiming this ordeal, as it is appalling and looks really ugly for Obama that he has touted his big mouth by being counter-productive.
Yet individuals of the world if were to have caught bin Laden (dead or alive)--especially caught alive (which would be more useful to answer all 9-11 particulars), would disclose their operations in order to collect the reward.
If US says the operation is of classified information,it then is not even matching the ability of individuals who were to have done that because they would tell their operations.
However, pictures of dead bin Laden and DNA should not be the classified information because knowing of getting the real person is the bottom line of everything.
Releasing pictures of dead bin Laden and more data is not owing to the security or fear for Muslims uprising as they claim--there seems a lot of undignified way of doing this bin Laden story by Obama in the assessment thus, since protective measures (which were already taken after 9-11 happening) are the ways to deal with any type of information releasing and all other matters.
As USA already has conducted targeting against terror, and with its involvement and other actions on the planet, these have been shown in bigger enticing the disturbing sentiments of many Muslims and others already around the world--while it has been the trend for USA already, by telling to not releasing pictures and data of Laden and 9-11, is of ugly business.
is of ugly business...

Damn straight it would be.
Grey Ghost

Hanover, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
What UCMJ violation would threatening someone be Ghost?
Is that the behaviour you worked so hard for in the Army to present today as a retiree?
You are a sad sack of sheep shit...
Allow me to explain something, not that I have to but I will. For 21 years of my life I was the model soldier, I obeyed orders from my superiors and my CIC regardless who was president, I belonged to or was associated with no political party. This is politics now and i'm no longer a representative of any one other than myself. For all on the right to show such hypocrisy as to imply that either party has a monopoly on saying stupid stuff and trying to out "dirty dozen" the other is silly at best.

I can take it and I can give it, both parties are equally guilty. We each would like to think that we are right, more virtuous and all knowing when it comes to our political choices. I suspect and it has been my experience that one never knows the crust or soul of his fellow man until it is put on the line, and i'm equally sure that politics plays absolutely no roll in a mans backbone or character. We are or should be first an American, and all our loyalty and honor lies in our nation, our families and loved ones.

So my uniform code of military justice was in a long ago life and world, i'm deeply proud of my service to my country and at no time did I ever bring embarrassment to my rank, my status as an officer, or as a United States soldier. I would be glad to break bread with any man or woman on here as I fully realize that it's basically a sport, there are no fouls, no rules, it's who can insult the other more and that makes someone the winner, or at least in their mind. But we are all aware that there will never be any declared winners,or real victories. So you see in the grand scheme of things it's a little something to basically amuse ones self while dabbling in politics.

I suspect A number of you actually know me and maybe soon I will disclose my real name, most politicians do, on both sides of the aisle. But mostly we never discus politics and I have a very friendly relationship with most all. So there, I don't much care who believes what. My life has had many ups and many downs. But I'm a survivor. I have had two hero's in my lifetime one was my "BLACK" friend Rosevelt and a dog named "HERO". Both are responsible for my being here today and both are long departed...If there is a God, there is a special place for both of them. Now "As you were troop".
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
storms are much like the rest of life....
one can prepare and deal with what happens....or just sit back and put your fate in the hands of the government....
Some of what (good leadership in ) boy/girl scouts used to teach kids.

Kind of like-The best Merit is earned-honestly.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The obsesser say what? What is a "POSS" idiot..Is your blood pressure up again.. Calm down girlie. be a man.
"poop"
Glad you asked what "POSS" is. Here your go.
"poop" is a;
P iece
O f
S tinking
S hit
Get it?
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 670,801 - 670,820 of1,033,726
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••