Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
669,001 - 669,020 of 1,083,049 Comments Last updated 52 min ago
Grey Ghost

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain married Cindy, a 25 year old, when he was 43.
Kerry married Teresa, a used 56 year old, when he was 51.
Both women were wealthy, all signed pre-nups, but Cindy was so much hotter! McCain got the sweeter ride!
Grampy making a funny, the only thing an old decrepit goat like you has been able to ride in 20 years is that free hover round that SS bought you, even then someone has to load up that chunk of lard. Meanwhile the Grey Ghost gets the cream of the crop. They basically line up for the "MAN". LMAO
leosanus

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You know none of that's true, you VHLB. I don't even think you're a woman. GFY
Reported for abuse! LOL
1 post removed

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Thank you all for re-electing a senator who was behind
Thank you all for helping Our Presidents cause as well
Tea party a gift that keeps giving
Grey Ghost

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Has Trooper, your gerbiling hamster, surfaced yet or are they still stuffing seeds up your butt to feed him?
I see you still have that "MAN's Butt" fetish. How long has it been since you even saw Mr. Dinkers?

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

behind every successful person lies a pack of haters
It's the culture

mr owl II

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
How Draconian Is the Ryan Plan?
A balanced budget in 27 years isn't conservative, let alone 'anarchist-libertarian.'
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
the author of that (Robert P. Murphy?) is considered an anarcho-capitalist....

Anarcho-capitalism?
"..that advocates the elimination of the state in favor of individual sovereignty in a free market."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-capitali...

He would be VERY critical of "Keynesian" economics...the ECONOMICS of modern Liberals and Democrats...
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/author...

Not your kinda guy either...
Grey Ghost

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

leosanus wrote:
<quoted text> Reported for abuse! LOL
Rat fink, say what?

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not talking about obama. I don't blame you.
Lol, don't see you espousing Romney's finer qualities ??? but I might have missed it. Don't read too many of these posts.
Grey Ghost

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

leosanus wrote:
<quoted text> It's not easy for you being barred from entering Red Lobster and also suffering from the horrendous illness of Obama snakeoil poisoning. LOL
Ghost is greeted with open arms everywhere he goes, all the help also know that he is a big tipper. Women love me and the men fear me.
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is the best the conservatives can do for a candidate???? Talk about a sad bunch of bigoted heathens.
Agreed!

It boggles the mind.

They know Mitt can't win!

So they are just using him?

Spending billions to sling insults at the President every 5 minutes on TV!

During the Olympics!

They really have become gutter trash <------Republicans!

Mitt tells London and Europe: You sckkkk!! The day before the best Olympics in decades?

It's comical! They must love burning money and embarrassing themselves on a "grand" scale!
leosanus

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Rat fink, say what?
Gay Ghost is on parole; one empty cell in the women's lock-up for a while. LOL

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

leosanus wrote:
<quoted text> They aren't holding the convention in Haiti, so you won't have to worry.
No, if it was in Haiti y'all would be beheaded for treason...a Democratic government is the only place you traders are safe..No worries we'll protect your free speech no matter how stupid it gets...
Bill

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
What I see when I look at Romney and Ryan..Two snot nosed, uppity,tight assed rich punks that are willing to say and do anything to further their ambition of becoming all powerful, but neither have a clue as to what it takes to become a real man and never will.
Like Bush and Cheney before them, they have no clue about what it takes to earn a living, hard work, concern for the poor, women's rights, the average working man. All of their knowledge and expertise is self serving and to accomplish that all they have to do is use all you righties like the sheep you have shown to be, and prove here daily.
How any woman or minority along with the average working man could even consider these two stuff shirts as leaders is a sad testimony to their level of being indoctrinated and cluelessness.
Posts like yours keep making us aware of the need to keep Libs out of Congress and especially out of The White House. You nut job anti Americans will destroy our Country given the chance. The last 3 1/2 years bear testimony to that sad fact.

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

“I apologized but the liberal media is trying to make me drop out.” Todd Akin via Twitter

Would this be the “liberal media” that includes Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity who are all collectively demanding that Akin drop out? Holy hell, when you say something too stupid for Hannity, Limbaugh and Palin, and you consider them to be a part of the “liberal media,” you’re insanely far-right.

Anyway, it’s too late. Akin missed the drop out deadline in Missouri. You’re stuck with this doofus, Republicans.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
How Obamacare hurts seniors
New health law will cut $716 billion from Medicare while limiting options
BY DR. MARC SIEGEL
August 20, 2012
My patient George is now 80 years old and has been coming to see me since he was 65. He brings his pill bottles to each visit; over the years, the number of bottles and pills has increased.
Medicare has served him well over these 15 years, from the time an ultrasound ordered in the emergency room by a physician’s assistant missed a bursting appendix but a CT scan found it before it was too late (Medicare paid for both tests), to the time when his lymphoma was cured with the help of an expensive, new targeted therapy.
His hernia was repaired through a scope using the latest costly metal mesh, and when he could no longer walk without assistance, Medicare paid for his walking cane. At 80, he is alert and full of life, telling me a new joke whenever he comes in.
What will the future of Medicare look like for patients like George? Will I still be able to order the best care for his hernia, his cancer or his addled gait? Will I have to fight for every drug approval?
I am concerned that as Obamacare attempts to cut $716 billion from Medicare, the belt-tightening orchestrated by the Independent Payment Advisory Board will have a trickle-down effect on my practice.
The 15 appointed members of this board will not include practicing physicians, and I am worried that it will not only cut my fees to an unworkably low level but also base its rulings on findings that claim one treatment is better than another yet ignore the art of medicine.
Ours is a field where an ultrasound can miss something that a CT scan ultimately finds, where a physician’s assistant doesn’t have the same training as a seasoned physician, where a ruling that limits the number of tests I can order could harm an elderly but active patient like George.
The advantage of Medicare for practicing doctors like me has always been that we can order the tests and treatments we need without excessive restrictions or denials.
This may seem like a waste of the government’s money, but it is the only way we are able to work with an insurance program that covers patients with more medical problems because of their age, yet pays us less to see them than we are paid with private insurance that covers younger patients with fewer problems.
No wonder a recent Doctor Patient Medical Association poll found that 74% of doctors say they will stop accepting Medicare patients or will leave Medicare entirely because of Obamacare.
continued
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/obamacare-...
An opinion piece by a doctor who is going to have his profits cut--great unbiased source you found there, VHLB.
Bill

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Buffalo Bull wrote:
Thank you all for re-electing a senator who was behind
Thank you all for helping Our Presidents cause as well
Tea party a gift that keeps giving
Posts like yours keep making us aware of the need to keep Libs out of Congress and especially out of The White House. You nut job anti Americans will destroy our Country given the chance. The last 3 1/2 years bear testimony to that sad fact.

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

GOP Outrage Over Akin Remarks About Politics Not Policy

"The calls for Todd Akin's resignation by many Republican leaders likely had nothing to do with the substance of his remarks -- keep in mind, the Republican platform has a call for a ban on abortion even in cases of rape. They had nothing to do with the fact that Akin has long held out-of-the-mainstream positions on many issues and made numerous extremely conservative statements. Akin's mistake was that by opening his mouth with crazy talk -- as my nine-year old daughter says -- made it much harder for Republicans to win a sure Senate seat pickup with him on the ballot."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/08/...
Grey Ghost

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

mr owl II wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you hire VP Joe Biden after he made the chains comment?
Sure if you baggers ever had your way they would be along with women and all minorities, along with your religion, your morals. Surely you read all of the rightwing nut cases on here, like you for instance. You people are no different than any other fanatical groups that you condemn.
Grey Ghost

Mechanicsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Posts like yours keep making us aware of the need to keep Libs out of Congress and especially out of The White House. You nut job anti Americans will destroy our Country given the chance. The last 3 1/2 years bear testimony to that sad fact.
Blind as a bat is old BILL. Maybe if you just pulled your head out of Romneys ass to clear the eyes it would help...And it might even make Romney not walk like a stiff necked stuff shirt.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

keyedup wrote:
behind every successful person lies a pack of haters
It's the culture
fred was retweeted

Your Tweet was retweeted!

OBAMA: I Don't Think Anyone Would Suggest I've Tried To Divide The country..then why do 500 economists say your communist coup is a failure?

Obama's illegal assault on capitalism, national security and the constitution is a communist coup in action. Freedom in America is dying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min wondering 113,078
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 20 min Quirky 245,710
Unusual welfare spending 21 min DTA-1 1
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 30 min Subliminal 52,874
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 35 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,968
Behavioral health building planned 45 min humanSpirit 2
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 1 hr Subliminal 2,693
Democrats find living on minimum wage is tough 2 hr Bama Yankee 42
Plagiarism scandal overshadows Sen. John Walsh'... 3 hr barefoot2626 42
•••
•••