Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#718697 Aug 22, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't Ghost kill his wife while driving drunk???...
Tired of being forced to say over and over and over again "you're the best" after each unsatisfying 30 second sex session, she swerved into the path of an oncoming cement truck.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#718698 Aug 22, 2012
mr owl wrote:
<quoted text>
All that cutting and pasting and not one job created...
Did not solve world hunger...
Did not save one vagina...
Did not prevent one rape...
Did give most of us a headacke
(You misspelled headache.)
Mother and son both still employed...
World hunger could be solved if reich-wing BS could be rendered edible...
No vagina was probed by government order, however...
Akin/Ryan/Romney aren't concerned with preventing rape, just making sure another rapist gets born...
If I had a head like yours and it didn't hurt, I'd be worried...(That an old enough joke for you, Killtaker?)

Ever hear of separation of church and state? I'm not sure the good cult Bishop would have a good definition of it, either.
Grey Ghost

Richmond, VA

#718699 Aug 22, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Grampy"
Look out!!! The pervert "poop" is now talking about your ass. Look out, he is interested.
Peace
Hey you disoriented jerk, it was Grampy as usual that was talking about my ass. Now he is crying because I put him in his place, his scooter and collection of blow up dolls.
Grey Ghost

Richmond, VA

#718700 Aug 22, 2012
mr owl wrote:
<quoted text>
You been insulting people all day...
Bawhwhwhaahahahhw!
Pot---Kettle ring a bell?

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#718701 Aug 22, 2012
mr owl wrote:
<quoted text>
You been insulting people all day...
Bawhwhwhaahahahhw!
That so? Prove it. Isn't it about time for a sockpuppet switchoff?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#718702 Aug 22, 2012
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you reasoned reply
IIt is true that any gigantic organization has a tendency to waste and to
Loose sight of the little guy
However it would seem focus on only one side of the tax spend argument can have unfortunate long term effects
I would make for an interesting side debate to touch on the issue of if any stimulus either outlay or tax reductions shall ever have desired effects.
I believe in a limited government.
Not so limited that we have no regulation of financial institution/banks/lenders who have a history of predatory practices, but I loath regulation which puts more money in the government coffers.
States need to live within their means and the fed needs to exist within the means of the states.
"Stuff's gettin better"
Grey Ghost

Richmond, VA

#718703 Aug 22, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>"uppity"
how racist.
Uppity ...I can fully understand your puzzlement with that word given your hatred and low life style. You keep on voting for those women haters, You and women like you are a real glutton for punishment.
mr owl

Euless, TX

#718704 Aug 22, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again. Better go back and check. Get back to me. I'll be waiting for you to admit it. If you can't I'll know you're the one crying with your tail between your legs. Deal?
Good on you for pointing out the generosity of Pres Obama....

How many business did Obama create? That is a fair question seeing how the economy he was elected to fix sucks...

Romney is not my pick...but can't go with anyone 'dem and leo' worship....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#718705 Aug 22, 2012
Fox Military Analyst Jack Keane Says Anti-Obama Special Ops Ads "Crossed A Line"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/08/22/fox-...

"Disappointed" by political ad from ex-military members.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#718706 Aug 22, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Last effort at penetration.. You started it a number of times as you usually do and only then did I make you cry and start becoming obsessed. I love just how disoriented you really are, I'm sure any neighbor that is willing to talk to your decrepit ass knows what I'm talking about.
I get along great with the neighbors. Lived here 37 years. Tell us again how you got run out of Moreno Valley after getting caught sniffing the neighbor's swing set seats.
mr owl

Euless, TX

#718707 Aug 22, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>When the women in his district did ask for more rights--could speak AFTER the men were finished, have discussions of their own, Ann never took part. She wanted it known she wasn't one of "those kind of women." Zealot convert?
I'd love to see you talking feminism sh** 100,000 years ago!
Bam! He hits you with that club and drags you back into the cave...
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#718708 Aug 22, 2012
Mommy I want to sit with daddy and Billy in the temple?

No dear, we girls have to sit over here in temple. Only the men and boys can sit on the right hand side.

Why mommy? Why? That is not fair!

Well dear some dipppshttttt Mormons decided this a long time ago, and your daddy, the fool that he is just goes along with everything the Mormons say.

He wants to be a God someday on his own planet.

Mommy can I be a God too?

No dear, no penis no God on planet Uranus.

Now let's get the ffffff out of here.......before they probe our vaginas!
Grey Ghost

Richmond, VA

#718709 Aug 22, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tired of being forced to say over and over and over again "you're the best" after each unsatisfying 30 second sex session, she swerved into the path of an oncoming cement truck.
Speaking from experience I see. Your old lady would probably push your fat ass in front of a semi, if that were possible. Are the grandkids still not allowed in your presence? And is that ankle bracelet still in place?
fred

Milford, CT

#718710 Aug 22, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You senile old goat, you listed those after your attacks. Only then did the whining start. You are so damn senile your old lady probably died ten years ago and you can't remember.
fred celebrated his 38th anniversary in July. douche bag ghost? Not so much.

Dated models? Seriously?
mr owl

Euless, TX

#718711 Aug 22, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
That so? Prove it. Isn't it about time for a sockpuppet switchoff?
You have not used inappropriate language or called people names in your replies?
fred

Milford, CT

#718712 Aug 22, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you disoriented jerk, it was Grampy as usual that was talking about my ass. Now he is crying because I put him in his place, his scooter and collection of blow up dolls.
douche bag ghost's posts are 100% homer-orotic longing.

Get back in the closet douche bag.

Bill

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#718713 Aug 22, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
Hello human diary it is I again...
...SFB brown (because I'm full of shit) eyes.
mr owl

Euless, TX

#718714 Aug 22, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Mommy I want to sit with daddy and Billy in the temple?
No dear, we girls have to sit over here in temple. Only the men and boys can sit on the right hand side.
Why mommy? Why? That is not fair!
Well dear some dipppshttttt Mormons decided this a long time ago, and your daddy, the fool that he is just goes along with everything the Mormons say.
He wants to be a God someday on his own planet.
Mommy can I be a God too?
No dear, no penis no God on planet Uranus.
Now let's get the ffffff out of here.......before they probe our vaginas!
This garbage does not create one single job....
FAIL
Grey Ghost

Richmond, VA

#718715 Aug 22, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
I get along great with the neighbors. Lived here 37 years. Tell us again how you got run out of Moreno Valley after getting caught sniffing the neighbor's swing set seats.
Still more and more evidence of your pedophilia. You still aren't allowed near the grandkids, huh? besides those kids aren't really yours anyway. The milkman and postal workers and a number of delivery men have explained your fat wifes fantasies, and just how inadequate those limp two inches are a waste. Remember it was and always is you that wanted to play...IDIOT. Now whine for me.COWARD.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#718716 Aug 22, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred celebrated his 38th anniversary in July.
what kind of bird is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More 4 min novus ordo seclorum 4
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min republiCONS 175,825
News Indiana officials look to stem religious object... 10 min gay gary 50
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 17 min Mr_SKY 58,838
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min JRB 185,890
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 18 min Cheech the Conser... 320,809
News Pence's struggles illustrate gay rights challen... 18 min gay gary 5
News Romney campaign official joins Gov. Scott Walke... 2 hr Xstain Fatwass Ce... 64
News Fore! Obama in Florida for weekend golf getaway 3 hr Xstain Fatwass Ce... 34
News Harry Reid to retire, will not be seeking re-el... 4 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 86
More from around the web