Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#711974 Aug 15, 2012
Tax returns? Homer now waiting for Romney's and Ryan's.
1 post removed

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#711976 Aug 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
Biden: "show me your budget, and I will show you what you value". So, Democrats value... nothing?
No, democrats believe in "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." That's why we haven't seen a budget.
Nobama

Mertztown, PA

#711977 Aug 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
A Romney first: over 40% of youth vote back him
http://washingtonexaminer.com/a-romney-first-...
perhaps because they see Ryan as a sharp young guy versus a senile fool like Biden.....
1 post removed
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#711979 Aug 15, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>it seems the tards have found a way to get excited over romney trailing 49% to 41%...they are resourceful
41%? Well that is pretty high for Romney. People understand the damage Romney/Ryan will do to this country.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#711980 Aug 15, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
we lost the okie twit...herd's a thinnin'
No worries. Once leo figures out who uses Word Perfect, she'll be back.
Nobama

Mertztown, PA

#711981 Aug 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
A Romney first: over 40% of youth vote back him
http://washingtonexaminer.com/a-romney-first-...
young people realize that SS and Medicare will not survive for them unless changes are made...
1 post removed
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#711983 Aug 15, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
we will arrange for unarmed KKK security at your polling place....
We have them at my polling place. I just look em right in the eye, that's enough to scare them off.
feltcher

Euless, TX

#711984 Aug 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
nostrilfuckface for sure
ImaDipShitForBrainsAndIeatIyTo oiAmDem

For sure
1 post removed
Sly Fox

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#711986 Aug 15, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... Mitt keeping the unconscious libtards who would never vote for him, democRats masturbating on Mitts tax returns...
-
Diversions my idiot liberal friends... Diversions Dummy.. And more hope Mitt does not release more tax returns.
-
It's the culture...
Theres not a single Dem who cares about those tax returns. All they want is continued diversion away from Obama's record. Republicans who are pushing for it only have a dislike for Romney and hope to find some way to oust him at the Convention.
1 post removed

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#711988 Aug 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
A real frat boy huh?
Now that's funny, but I think you spelled "boy" wrong.

"The top Homeland Security official accused of cultivating a "frat-house"-style work environment has "voluntarily placed herself on leave"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
2 posts removed
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#711991 Aug 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
he won't work.
He's a rich job creator.
for illegal mexican hookers

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed
mr owl

Euless, TX

#711993 Aug 15, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>We have them at my polling place. I just look em right in the eye, that's enough to scare them off.
What is it...your growl or your SpongeBob tatoo?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#711995 Aug 15, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
Romneys Plan to rig the Votes,Every one
has to vote at 6am?????????? LOL..
The plan is to hide voter ids under everyone's work boots.
1 post removed
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#711997 Aug 15, 2012
400 Economists, Including 5 Nobelists, Endorse Romney

We enthusiastically endorse Governor Mitt Romney’s economic plan to create jobs and restore economic growth while returning America to its tradition of economic freedom. The plan is based on proven principles: a more contained and less intrusive federal government, a greater reliance on the private sector, a broad expansion of opportunity without government favors for special interests, and respect for the rule of law including the decision-making authority of states and localities.
Applying these principles, Governor Romney would:
http://economistsforromney.com/

Don't look for Krugman isn't there. Just as well with all the misinformation he has been cranking out lately.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed
Nobama

Mertztown, PA

#711999 Aug 15, 2012
Homer wrote:
So what's the latest scoop? Romney still falling further back? Did he even get a bounce after his Ryan pick?
Romney ahead 47-43 in Rasmussen poll of likely voters....
3 posts removed
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#712003 Aug 15, 2012
Ryan called stimulus wasteful, then sought funds

WASHINGTON (AP)— Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan has been one of the harshest critics of President Barack Obama's economic stimulus plan. But months after Congress approved the nearly $800 billion package, the Wisconsin lawmaker was trying to steer money under the program to companies in his home state.

Rep. Ryan wrote letters in 2009 to Energy Secretary Steven Chu and Labor Secretary Hilda Solis seeking stimulus grant money for two Wisconsin energy conservation companies. One of them, the nonprofit Wisconsin Energy Conservation Corp., later received $20.3 million from the Energy Department to help homes and businesses improve energy efficiency, according to federal records.

In a letter to Chu in December 2009, Ryan said the stimulus money would help his state create thousands of new jobs, save energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. That contrasted with his public statements denigrating the stimulus program as a "wasteful spending spree." It also conflicts with his larger federal budget proposal, which would slash Energy Department programs aimed at creating green jobs.

http://news.yahoo.com/ryan-called-stimulus-wa...

Wait, he said what?- Ryan said the stimulus money would help his state create thousands of new jobs, save energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
2 posts removed
the_twins

Euless, TX

#712006 Aug 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
You went to college?
And got a degree?
A real frat boy huh?
Funny how this liberal managed to get two degrees and make five times what you do. But I guess sucking co ck has been really good for you and your wife.
Congrats.
Liar...

Face the balls dem...

You are a 7 dollar an hour ball washer...
1 post removed

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#712008 Aug 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
just your wife
hump hump hump

Hahahahahaha...poor kid is trying real hard. LOL
the_twins

Euless, TX

#712009 Aug 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
nostrilfuckface for sure
Its...demTheTaxPayerFundedSack Washer...

For sure
Nobama

Mertztown, PA

#712010 Aug 15, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
Romneys Plan to rig the Votes,Every one
has to vote at 6am?????????? LOL..
interesting idea....Republican landslide....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bristol Palin to marry U.S. Medal of Honor winn... 10 min goonsquad 513
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) 12 min gladiator76 31,999
News Obama, Biden to honor Ted Kennedy at institute ... 12 min Ghost of Mary Jo 4
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min Chimney1 154,746
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 52,341
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min Coffee Party 319,797
News Fore! Obama in Florida for weekend golf getaway 14 min Le Jimbo 33
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min republiCONS 175,840
News Indiana lawmakers send religious objection bill... 36 min Anonymous of Indy 105
News Romney campaign official joins Gov. Scott Walke... 1 hr swedenforever 66
More from around the web