Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 31,057)

Showing posts 621,121 - 621,140 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I sat there and watched him say he doesn't believe China and Russia condone the killings in Syria.
Anyone paying even the slightest attention to the news knows Russia is supplying Assad with weapons doing the killings.
Hello?
A similar situation occurred in Sudan where China was profiting from Sudanese oil and minerals all the while fighting UN attempts to stop the starvation and murder.

All of a sudden, the Kenyan Snake is giving us different images of these Evil Empires. Maybe he needs their financial help in this next election.
VOTE OUT OBAMA

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

CBS News) Michigan once had the worst unemployment rate in the U.S. So when stimulus tax dollars poured into the state's electric car industry, residents had reason to celebrate. But what happened next has angered some of President Obama's most ardent supporters.

In 2010, Obama and Vice President Biden personally appeared to break ground at two Michigan plants. The plants were getting a combined $300 million under the stimulus program to build electric car batteries.

But as it turns out the companies getting all those American tax dollars are largely owned by Koreans. They bought a lot of Korean equipment and supplies. And they filled some of those sought-after jobs with Korean workers. That drew anger from local labor unions. They say pictures, taken inside the plants show Korean nationals doing hands-on work that should be done by Americans.

"I think there's a lot of anger out there, not to be confused with any sort of prejudice against anyone from another country," said Mark Mangione, who represents 1,000 labor union members in west Michigan. "This is American taxpayer dollars and there should be American jobs that are created with those American taxpayer dollars."

The companies, LG Chem and Dow Kokam, wouldn't agree to interviews. but they told CBS News the Korean workers are temporary and legal and have "unique ... expertise (with) highly sophisticated equipment."

But just how many there are remains a mystery. The companies won't tell us. Dow Kokam acknowledged 150 on site last December, but won't give a grand total.

LG Chem calls the union complaints "baseless" and says Korean nationals haven't been "used to provide labor or craft work."

The unions insist they've seen foreign workers doing the very jobs Americans could do.

"The thing that was alarming to us was that there are people actually doing the work out there, installing the machinery, doing electrical work, piping work, mill right work, installing the machines in this plant," Mangione said.

The unions wrote complaint letters to the Labor Department and the president, but got few answers. So they filed a Freedom of Information Act request.

In it, they asked for payroll records of LG Chem contractors performing construction work. The government's response named 18 companies; at least 11 of them are Asian firms.

Energy Department officials say they're confident all laws are being obeyed, but declined our interview request to talk about foreign workers on stimulus jobs. The companies pointed us to broad totals, saying stimulus money has indirectly helped create 2,000 temporary construction jobs and 300 full time jobs.

The unions say they're grateful for jobs that have come to Michigan -- they just wish all of them were filled by out of work Americans.

“TOPIX WARS”

Since: Dec 07

DECORATED VETERAN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Jean is a vile, nasty person regardless of religious beliefs....
one might almost feel sorry for someone so drowning in bitterness as that pathetic creature....
if she had any Christian beliefs, she would not be so hopeless....
by the way, do you have any clue what "bobo" means???...
Nope, I've only seen Jean/Yepperz use it.

Urban dictionary defines bobo as: "A Korean dude who muds like a maniac and farts uncontrollably."

Sounds like lily would love the guy.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
rider

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

President Ronald Reagan - Address on Iran-Contra - YouTube
Mar 17, 2008 ... View the full speech here: http://millercenter.org/scripps/archive/speec ...
3414. Broadcast to the American people from the Oval Office.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...- 147k -

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all need to stop blaming me for your stupidity.
Its simply not my fault.
You are stupid.

You are Schizophrenic

You are judged by the company you keep.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Over a year ago I predicted Syria would fall to the "Arab Spring" and all the right wing idiots on here said I was nuts.
You could also predict a sunrise tomorrow.

You'd still be nuts.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

As the president continues to self destruct in front of worldwide audiences, he continues to lose support from the liberal media. Anybody watch Piers on CNN? He had Frank Bruni from the NYT 'He Doesn't Seem In Command" was his most memorable phrase when describing Obama's performance at the G20 meeting in Mexico.
1 post removed
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

am over the Michigan state legislature, and any legislature, censoring, rebuking and removing Lisa Brown because they find the word “vagina” contemptible or out of bounds or lacking decorum. My vagina’s got decorum!

And I am over all those other legislators that went along with it and didn’t stand up.

I want to say something to all the good men here: I’m a little over you. You are brave and wonderful. But where are you? You live with us. You make love with us. You father us. You befriend us. You brother us, get nurtured and mothered and eternally supported by us. So why aren’t you standing with us? Why aren’t you driven to the point of madness and action when you see us being raped and humiliated and censored? Why don’t you care about this as much as you do about sports?

I am over brilliant remarks being called “tantrums” and outspoken women being called “crazy” and lacking decorum when they are just smart.

I’m over it! We are over it! This the moment. This is the moment. This is where it all turns around.
This is where we say:“VAGINA!” Say it!

CROWD: VAGINA!

http://eclectablog.com/2012/06/the-vagina-mon...
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Except Gracie Slick could this song like nobody's business:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

And lily is quite batshyte crazy Off In Her Head! O Lookie, lily:!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"Off With Your Head" !!!
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
lily reminds me of Grace Slick. They both love their vodka.
Breckenridge

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

The question of President Obama's draft card: Has evidence been destroyed?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Really? Well now you know what Sistas' Of The Skin feel like.
But 'you aint' a sister of the skin when you can pick and choose issues that silence Women's Voices because you agree with your partisan Brothas'. As I've Said: Don't go ranting and raving about Women's Issues, because when it comes to INCLUDING ALL;
YOU SUCK AT IT ! You're not worthy, fit nor priviledged to open your Gender-stabbing mouth, Medusa.
Now take you vagina with its lack of dignity and decorum and do something useful with it.

And Remember: "It don't mean a thang, if it aint got that swang"!
lily boca raton fl wrote:
am over the Michigan state legislature, and any legislature, censoring, rebuking and removing Lisa Brown because they find the word “vagina” contemptible or out of bounds or lacking decorum. My vagina’s got decorum!
And I am over all those other legislators that went along with it and didn’t stand up.
I want to say something to all the good men here: I’m a little over you. You are brave and wonderful. But where are you? You live with us. You make love with us. You father us. You befriend us. You brother us, get nurtured and mothered and eternally supported by us. So why aren’t you standing with us? Why aren’t you driven to the point of madness and action when you see us being raped and humiliated and censored? Why don’t you care about this as much as you do about sports?
I am over brilliant remarks being called “tantrums” and outspoken women being called “crazy” and lacking decorum when they are just smart.
I’m over it! We are over it! This the moment. This is the moment. This is where it all turns around.
This is where we say:“VAGINA!” Say it!
CROWD: VAGINA!
http://eclectablog.com/2012/06/the-vagina-mon...
JEB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Breckenridge wrote:
The question of President Obama's draft card: Has evidence been destroyed?
concentrate on second grade report card LOL

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Aprilvue wrote:
As the president continues to self destruct in front of worldwide audiences, he continues to lose support from the liberal media. Anybody watch Piers on CNN? He had Frank Bruni from the NYT 'He Doesn't Seem In Command" was his most memorable phrase when describing Obama's performance at the G20 meeting in Mexico.
I don't care if he self-destructs. It's his destruction of my country that worries me.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all need to stop blaming me for your stupidity.
Its simply not my fault.
Hey, Tenzing. You're famous.

They made a Fathers Day video of you: http://www.snotr.com/video/8965/
Liberal4Life

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome to the Karma Cafe you Idiot4Life.. There are NO menus... You will get served what you deserve moron..
-
It's the culture...
Listen Uncle Red Neck Racist Ted or Grace The Evil One!1 Be Prepared for me to Vanquish you to the ground again like I did on the Other Thread You can not hang with the Superior Intellect of the Liberla4Life that's why you continue to trun away from me like the cowards that you all are!!! JaJaJaJaJa!!!!!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Liberal4Life wrote:
<quoted text>Listen Uncle Red Neck Racist Ted or Grace The Evil One!1 Be Prepared for me to Vanquish you to the ground again like I did on the Other Thread You can not hang with the Superior Intellect of the Liberla4Life that's why you continue to trun away from me like the cowards that you all are!!! JaJaJaJaJa!!!!!
Great Drugs! Wanna share?
Liberal4Life

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Aprilvue wrote:
If I were you I would worry more about Mitt Willard "Etch A Sketch" Romney like which Romney will speak tomorrow? What does Romney really stand for anyway?

Why does Romney do so porrly connecting with Joe 6 Pack??

Does Romeny only care about Corporate Faascism and the Rich?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Liberal4Life wrote:
<quoted text>If I were you I would worry more about Mitt Willard "Etch A Sketch" Romney like which Romney will speak tomorrow? What does Romney really stand for anyway?
Why does Romney do so porrly connecting with Joe 6 Pack??
Does Romeny only care about Corporate Faascism and the Rich?
You're not them, obviously. They think while you rant.

I'll stick with the thinkers, Thank You.
PDupont

Williamsburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan's granting amnesty to illegal aliens will not poll well. America recognizes that amnesty is a transparent effort to dilute the white vote.
President Romney will reimplement the Eisenhower immigration policy, round up every illegal alien, immediately deport them and their anchor brats too.
These young people don’t get to vote moron! No one’s even giving them a path to citizenship.
Deporting every illegal immigrant even if possible would cost billions of dollars and require hiring more INS personnel; those are public sector jobs you righties hate so much. It would leave no one to plant and harvest crops, clean hotel rooms and do all the other low skill, low paying jobs that American citizens won’t take.
By the way you morally repugnant racist POS, the children of undocumented aliens born in this country are US citizens and can’t be legally deported.
You’re an idiot Fred; you always have been and always will be.
Liberal4Life

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not them, obviously. They think while you rant.
I'll stick with the thinkers, Thank You.
You stick with the Thinkers?? JaJaJaJaJa!!! Your funny Dude You and Your Buddies are Certainly No Where Close To Thinkers!! Your more Like Lost and Thoughtless!!! JaJaJaJa!!=)!!!!! Obama in 2012!!!! Change Will continue!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 621,121 - 621,140 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••