Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
621,121 - 621,140 of 1,083,015 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't give a sh*t about the Latinos that are already (legally) here.
He knows most of their votes are (mysteriously) his anyway.
why should Latinos vote for Obama when he sent guns to Mexico with the knowledge that they would be used to kill Mexicans in drug wars???...
carol

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats are like parents who tell their kids, "if you do that one more time, I'll ....." and then they never follow through.
Ahmadinejad knows Obama will never really send him to his room with no TV. so, he's still busy playing with his Uranium, with no time out and plenty of worry for Israel and surrounding states.
Putin and Ahmadinejad are both thumbing their noses up at Obama...and he still thinks they really do want to be his friends. Kind of sad really...in a pathetic sort of way.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You can CALL yourself "conservative" ...
I can call myself black all day long but nobody's gonna call me "bro".
You can call yourself Stupid and you will believe it, Stupid.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
WASHINGTON — In a mounting confrontation with congressional Republicans, President Barack Obama invoked executive privilege today to withhold documents a House committee is seeking.
The panel neared a vote on citing Attorney General Eric Holder for contempt.
A spokesman for House Speaker John Boehner suggested [this proves] administration officials had lied earlier or were now "bending the law."
bad move by Obama, probably born out of desperation...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
Obama's Immigration Ploy Gains Him Nada
[On] several channels White House strategist David Plouffe kept a straight face.
He maintained that c'mon, this president, who did nothing on immigration reform for 3.5 years, had no political motive whatsoever in making the immigrant announcement just 144 days before his attempted reelection.
As phony as it was, turns out, that was a good thing for Plouffe to say because -- guess what?-- Obama's dramatic illegal immigration non-amnesty amnesty did nothing politically for the Chicagoan in the polls. Zip. Nada. Rien.
http://news.investors.com/article/615443/2012...
That's what you think. Hispanics are ecstatic

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting to a pack of stupid schizophrenics isn't really keeping company with them.
If you can't stand the smell then quit soiling yourself, dood.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
WASHINGTON — In a mounting confrontation with congressional Republicans, President Barack Obama invoked executive privilege today to withhold documents a House committee is seeking.
The panel neared a vote on citing Attorney General Eric Holder for contempt.
A spokesman for House Speaker John Boehner suggested [this proves] administration officials had lied earlier or were now "bending the law."
Like George Bush bent the law when he claim executive privilege?

I missed you running screaming through the streets when Bush did it.

This is an obvious fishing expedition.

Next the Republicans will want to wasted tens of millions on consensual sex. Oh wait, they already did that.

Lets wait until the White House does something like leak the name of a covert CIA agent to get revenge on a journalist catching them telling lies about yellow cake.

You people are just pathetic.
1 post removed
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Limbaugh: "You Could ... Credit Issa For Delaying" Holder Vote "Until An Election Year When More People" Pay Attention

http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201206200011

DUH!
ironic_the_quilt er

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. Monkey see and homies.
So you're working off the Limbaugh SOP? No racial intent intended?'Just saying'? Cause I must be on some white guilt trip eh? Trying to find my ethical center?
Sounds plausible to me. You should try it. Matter of fact, a whole shyteload of you wingnuts should try it.
Is everything about race?
Interesting....

///o///
that limbaugh reference is very stereotypical...

so it does appear you are a "if that guy did it, my guy can do it"
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Republicans are lining up against President Obama’s end-run around Congress to administratively grant immunity to some undocumented immigrants, effectively ensuring that he reaps the political dividends of the move among Hispanic voters — and deepening Mitt Romney’s predicament with Latinos and conservatives.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/06/go...

Check the polls.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
Obama in 2007:
"There‘s been a tendency on the part of this administration to try to hide behind executive privilege every time there’s something a little shaky that’s taken place. I think the administration would be best served by coming clean on this."
Three hours ago:
Obama invokes executive privilege as Holder faces contempt vote
"Gunner"
President nobama declared executive privilege in the eric withholder case, another sign of his promised open and transparent administration. Darn, it must be more of the presidents e
"evolution" process.
Peace

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The point was GM did not owe that money. We own stock.
Try to keep up.
If you knew anything about business you would know many companies set up levels & guidelines for bonuses to encourage employees to increase output.
That is not dishonest.
Your stupidity does not make me dishonest.
GFY
American taxpayers were forced into buying stock in a poorly run corporation that then runs off to China to hire cheap labor and sell vehicles there. The Kenyan Snake is sitting on that stock.*WHEN* and *IF* that stock ever gets sold, the American Taxpayer will never see the proceeds and you know that, Idiot.

So all of this talk about a "stock purchase" is simply a guise used by the Kenyan Snake to garner votes inside the business community. He uses our money to pad his political accounts.

ImaginaryDave, you are gullibly stupid.

“TOPIX WARS”

Since: Dec 07

DECORATED VETERAN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't see the end of your nose because you lie so much Pinocchio. So what if the young people can't vote?!!
Can't? Who or what is going to stop them?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, what kind of computers are on the Voyager probes?
Have you watched this yet?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Very old ones! Most likely similar to the original shuttle ones.
1 post removed

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Major Violent Crime Wave Hits Anti-Gun Cities Across America
June 19, 2012
As crime rates drop around the country, a somewhat predictable but disturbing trend is starting to pop up in big cities across America. In a number of large metropolitan areas throughout the country, where guns are severely restricted, crime is actually increasing. In fact, it’s increasing at a rather alarming rate.
Take the notoriously Anti-Gun city of Chicago, where in the first 6 months of this year the city has already seen over 228 Homicides. Last weekend alone, Fifty-three people were shot; nine of them fatally, in what’s becoming a deadly weekly trend on the streets of Chicago. From Flash Mobs attacking shoppers on Michigan Avenue, to the Gang Violence that’s plaguing the city, Chicago has become more violent than the deadly war zones in the Middle East.
While gun control advocates point to Chicago as being a major reason for needing stricter gun laws, what they fail to mention is that nationally crime rates are actually dropping. In areas that actually respect your right to bear arms, crime rates have been dropping year after year.
Last week, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) announced that violent crime decreased 4 percent in 2011.
So why are national rates dropping when places like Chicago become deadlier?
If you look at places like Chicago, Washington D.C. and New York City where they refuse to recognize the right to bear arms, one thing becomes painfully obvious. Gun Control Laws DO NOT WORK!
While national crime rates are dropping, the cities mentioned above are becoming gang infested warzones with sky rocketing murder rates. If these gun control measures actually worked, then why are these cities all in the middle of unprecedented violent crime wave?
When will they ever learn?
Chicago’s answer to the problem is almost too stupid to believe. This week Chicago is encouraging residents to turn in their guns in exchange for a $100 gift card. The Chicago Police Department is asking residents to get guns out of their homes and turn them in during their annual gun turn-in program,“Don’t Kill a Dream, Save a Life.”
Anyone who turns in a gun will get a $100 gift card, no questions asked!
In a public statement, the City of Chicago said they are encouraging:
“people come out that have weapons lying around the house, or weapons, maybe, that they don’t necessarily want in their house. This is a chance to get some money for their weapon, and get another dangerous weapon on the street.”
I fail to see how asking law abiding citizens to turn in their guns and leave their homes defenseless is a viable option for solving the violent crime issue in Chicago. I mean let’s get real here, we all know criminals are not going to be the ones showing up to turn their guns; so who are they really targeting with this campaign? If you ask me, it seems like all they’re doing is making it that much easier for the criminals to rob and steal without fear of being held accountable.
http://offgridsurvival.com/violentcrimeantigu...
Better yet, for every Trayvon Martin I take off the streets, I get paid $100. My first check will be sent to George Zimmerman.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats are like parents who tell their kids, "if you do that one more time, I'll ....." and then they never follow through.
Ahmadinejad knows Obama will never really send him to his room with no TV. so, he's still busy playing with his Uranium, with no time out and plenty of worry for Israel and surrounding states.
Iran is squirming under the sanctions Obama put on them.

Romney would go to war. How did that Iraq war work out?
Dance Puppet Dance

New Hyde Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Dance my puppet dance!!

I control you with my index finger. One click and off you go!! Judge away mindless fool. The day is long.

LMFAO!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, what kind of computers are on the Voyager probes?
Have you watched this yet?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Busy right now but will watch it later!

“TOPIX WARS”

Since: Dec 07

DECORATED VETERAN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
why should Latinos vote for Obama when he sent guns to Mexico with the knowledge that they would be used to kill Mexicans in drug wars???...
Good question. You'll have to ask Dirty Harry Reid. He seems to think Latinos who vote republican are insane.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran is squirming under the sanctions Obama put on them.
Romney would go to war. How did that Iraq war work out?
President Barack Obama is winning the opening round in the battle over immigration, according to a Bloomberg poll released today, putting Republicans on the defensive with his decision to end the deportations of some illegal immigrants brought to the U.S. as children,

Here is how the poll broke down by party affiliation:
•Likely Voters: 64% support, 30% oppose
•Republicans: 56% oppose
•Democrats: 86% support
•Independents: 65% support, 26% oppose

“At first I was really against it, but after sitting down and thinking about it, a lot of kids here are good kids,” Loretta Price, 65, a retiree and undecided independent voter from Ocala, Florida, said in a follow-up interview.“I think it was the right thing to do.”

http://www.nationalpolls.com/stories/2012/062...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••