Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
GOP LESS EVIL

Winterville, NC

#666132 Jun 20, 2012
The family of slain Border Patrol agent Brian Terry have released the following statement, on the day the House Oversight Committee weighs a Contempt of Congress Resolution against Attorney General Holder, for his failure to disclose information related to Operation Fast and Furious.

Attorney General Eric Holder’s refusal to fully disclose the documents associated with Operation Fast and Furious and President Obama’s assertion of executive privilege serves to compound this tragedy. It denies the Terry family and the American people the truth. Our son, Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, was killed by members of a Mexican drug cartel armed with weapons from this failed Justice Department gun trafficking investigation. For more than 18 months we have been asking our federal government for justice and accountability. The documents sought by the House Oversight Committee and associated with Operation Fast and Furious should be produced and turned over to the committee. Our son lost his life protecting this nation, and it is very disappointing that we are now faced with an administration that seems more concerned with protecting themselves rather than revealing the truth behind Operation Fast and Furious.

I GUESS THIS GUY IS THE WRONG COLOR TO BE HIS SON????Barack Obama–once again, inserting a racial foot in his mouth–said if he had a son that son would look like Trayvon Martin, the young man in Sanford, Florida, DO NOT KNOW WERE REV AL IS????

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#666133 Jun 20, 2012
Jean wrote:
"Barack Obama has opened a significant lead over Mitt Romney in a Bloomberg National Poll that reflects the presumed Republican nominee’s weaknesses more than the president’s strengths.
Obama leads Romney 53 percent to 40 percent among likely voters, even as the public gives him low marks on handling the economy and the deficit, and six in 10 say the nation is headed down the wrong track, according to the poll conducted June 15- 18.
The survey shows Romney, a former Massachusetts governor, has yet to repair the damage done to his image during the Republican primary. Thirty-nine percent of Americans view him favorably, about the same as when he announced his presidential candidacy last June, while 48 percent see him unfavorably -- a 17-percentage point jump during a nomination fight dominated by attacks ads. A majority of likely voters, 55 percent, view him as more out of touch with average Americans compared with 36 percent who say the president is more out of touch. "
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-06-20/o...
Cute but still stupid. USAToday is lock stock and barrel owned by Liberal Apologists who grovel for the King.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#666134 Jun 20, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know that the cartel would have had no guns if not for Fast &Furious.
Do you give a sh*t that 4000 soldiers died because of Bush's lies to go into Iraq?
" ... because of Bush's lies to go into Iraq?"

That's where you fail, Duh-vey.

Now, run along. You're getting all sweated.

LOL
Jean

Rhinecliff, NY

#666135 Jun 20, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of nutcase even goes there? Is "amazed" one of your socks?
Ooo..sorry to offend your sensibilities with that little joke.
You'll need smelling salts for your vapors at some of the filthy pig posts from your vile beast rightwing friends.
Want more from just the past two pages you stupid hypocrite?
Now get lost.
"
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostril Waxman wrote
" With Liberals, it's tough to see the difference between vaginas and azzholes.
So let's just make it easier for all involved and talk about the economy instead.

A woman asked her doctor, "Can you get pregnant from having anal sex"?

The doctor replied, "Of course, where do you think Democrats come from!"

Lapeer, MI

#666136 Jun 20, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you can just STFU and cheer like you did while the three Stooges Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld did that and much worse you ignorant racist hypocrite.
Opinions are OK but you really should try mixing in some facts from time to time.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#666137 Jun 20, 2012
Jean wrote:
Just watched the Nightly News ...where most Americans get their news....re the Holder story.
Oh boy...the republicans are showing themselves to be like the same old same old out of touch bobos.
Wasting time and money on nonsense while their constituents have all kinds of issues that need attention.
That 17% approval for Congress is likely the highmark till election 2012. Can't wait to vote.
How many times?

Lapeer, MI

#666138 Jun 20, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
WASHINGTON -- House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Wednesday that the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee is playing politics with its vote to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress, an action she said that even she didn't seek as House Speaker when she thought someone was legitimately deserving of it.
"I could have arrested Karl Rove on any given day," Pelosi said to laughter, during a sit-down with reporters. "I'm not kidding. There's a prison here in the Capitol ... If we had spotted him in the Capitol, we could have arrested him."
Rove was senior advisor and deputy chief of staff to former President George W. Bush from 2001 to 2007.
Asked on what grounds she could have arrested Rove, Pelosi replied, "Oh, any number. But there were some specific ones for his being in contempt of Congress. But we didn't."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/20/nanc...
Pelosi sounds like a typical Bush-Basher. Talks about the past while ignoring the present POS right in front of her. I see where you drunk liars take your cue from.
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#666139 Jun 20, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You people live in your own reality alright.
Yeah..we actually have to pay bills, follow laws, ya know, the normal, DECENT type of stuff.

(so you just keep your democrapTICally diseased yeasty self on your side of the fence postlol)
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#666140 Jun 20, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know that the cartel would have had no guns if not for Fast &Furious.
Do you give a sh*t that 4000 soldiers died because of Bush's lies to go into Iraq?
I think the administration would be best served by coming clean on this. There doesn't seem to be any justification for not offering up some clear, plausible rationale. I think the American people deserve to know what was going on there.”
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#666141 Jun 20, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll need smelling salts for your vapors at some of the filthy pig posts from your vile beast rightwing friends.
Now get lost.
"
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostril Waxman wrote
So let's just make it easier for all involved and talk about the economy instead.
Yes, please do ... start with Lilith's replies in suomi or did you get a little chuckle out of that? Don't like the heat? Get lost.

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#666142 Jun 20, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Now get lost.
"
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostril Waxman wrote
Did you take your medications today Jean?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#666143 Jun 20, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It was late in his term. There was not enough time.
Bush ignored it.
He ignored warnings that could have prevented 9-11. Why?
... just to piss you off?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#666144 Jun 20, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the administration would be best served by coming clean on this. There doesn't seem to be any justification for not offering up some clear, plausible rationale. I think the American people deserve to know what was going on there.”
The Bobo-in-Chief could be damaged. LOL

Since: Dec 07

United States

#666145 Jun 20, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You agree that Bush lied to go into Iraq & Cheney should go to jail for Plame?
Did Bush cover up the Tillman death?
Bush blocked something like 8 investigations with executive privilege & if you say you had a fit because of these then you are a liar.
Thanks for proving my point.

Lapeer, MI

#666146 Jun 20, 2012
killtaker wrote:
(AG Holders crew)
"Pres Bush knew about the Fast and the Furious..."
wait...
"The Justice Department has retracted a second statement made to the Senate Judiciary Committee. During a hearing last week, Attorney General Eric Holder claimed that his predecessor, then-Attorney General Michael Mukasey, had been briefed about gunwalking in Operation Wide Receiver. Now, the Department is retracting that statement and claiming Holder "inadvertently" made that claim to the Committee."
http://washingtonexaminer.com/holder-retracts...
Democrats R Liars...
More Bush-Bashing! Unbelievable! Just how long do these jerks think the American public will allow them to stretch these lies? You can only get so much mileage before it gets old. The Kenyan Snake's crew is trying to sell week-old bread once again.

The words "Impeachment" and "Contempt" are becoming more prevalent as the election day rolls forward.
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#666147 Jun 20, 2012
Jean wrote:
Just watched the Nightly News ...where most Americans get their news....re the Holder story.
Oh boy...the republicans are showing themselves to be like the same old same old out of touch bobos.
Wasting time and money on nonsense while their constituents have all kinds of issues that need attention.
That 17% approval for Congress is likely the highmark till election 2012. Can't wait to vote.
If you move Chicago, you will be able to vote several times, bobo, especially if you show them your death certificate.

Lapeer, MI

#666148 Jun 20, 2012
loulee rat mouth fl wrote:
<quoted text> Jean sniffs around the other neighborhood dogs looking for a piece of the action, since even Bill Clinton wouldn't touch her.
Put a blindfold on him and he will while holding his breath....
Jean

Rhinecliff, NY

#666149 Jun 20, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a joke. No one but the republican witch hunters cares. You republicans..you taxed enough already hypocrites....just fork over your tax money to pay for this crap of an endless investigation. Everything has been turned over ten times over just like with the impeachment.
And while you're at it fork over the money to pay the bills .. for ten years of unfunded tax cuts, 3 trillion in wars, a trillion for a prescription drug benefit...none of which was paid for.

Pay the bills your party foisted on future generations or just STFU about fiscal matters. You republicans have as much credibility as Baghdad Bob.

Since: Dec 07

United States

#666150 Jun 20, 2012
Jean wrote:
Can't wait to vote.
Neither can all the folks who have been kicking themselves since '08 for making the biggest mistake of their lives.

Lapeer, MI

#666151 Jun 20, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You agree that Bush lied to go into Iraq & Cheney should go to jail for Plame?
Did Bush cover up the Tillman death?
Bush blocked something like 8 investigations with executive privilege & if you say you had a fit because of these then you are a liar.
This is June 20th, 2012.

Are you Bush-Bashing *AGAIN*???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min The Dude 141,829
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min OzRitz 50,246
Obama seeks to leverage ties with India's Modi ... 11 min Eleanor 3
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 12 min The Friendly Poster 304,275
Despite Obama promises, Ferguson protesters say... 13 min barefoot2626 565
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min republiCONS 168,008
Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... 14 min Otter in the Ozarks 22
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 21 min barefoot2626 603
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 41 min Trolling Stone 2,283
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 1 hr barefoot2626 1,797
Gingrich: U.S. 'losing the war' with radical Islam 2 hr barefoot2626 87
More from around the web