Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
621,121 - 621,140 of 1,100,120 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#665988 Jun 20, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey lily, got a phone call from one of the local newspapers. Wanted to know if I got my letter yet. Looks like I'm on the List for elections that says I'm from out of the Country....no joke, I can't wait to get it.
Local talk radio guy got one and says he's just waiting for them to deny him on election day.
You have a phone on the moon!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#665989 Jun 20, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Which ones, the members of MS-13?
So, now you're saying that all Hispanics are gang members? That's a lie and you are a racist.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#665990 Jun 20, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey lily, got a phone call from one of the local newspapers. Wanted to know if I got my letter yet. Looks like I'm on the List for elections that says I'm from out of the Country....no joke, I can't wait to get it.
Local talk radio guy got one and says he's just waiting for them to deny him on election day.
Interesting. Make sure you follow up. My voter registration was stolen by the republicans who changed my last name, party affiliation and address, this was in the second stolen Bush election. I drove by the address; it was a warehouse near the railroad tracks.
Amazed

Casselberry, FL

#665991 Jun 20, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a phone on the moon!
Jimmy, you're in a nursing home, family dumped you there. Dinner comes around in an hour, stay safe.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#665992 Jun 20, 2012
oMoron invoked Executive Priveledge to protect Holder in the Fast and Furuious death cover up.

What a two bit dictator. I thought Nixon was bad, but Obama makes Nixon look like he had an open government!

Democrats are Nazis.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#665993 Jun 20, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question. You'll have to ask Dirty Harry Reid. He seems to think Latinos who vote republican are insane.
The Latinos who vote Republican are usually Cuban.

Why would anyone vote Republican? Why are you voting Republican?

Since: Dec 07

United States

#665994 Jun 20, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Very old ones! Most likely similar to the original shuttle ones.
Must be frustrating as heck to the scientists.

"If we only had..."

United States

#665995 Jun 20, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
oMoron invoked Executive Priveledge to protect Holder in the Fast and Furuious death cover up.
What a two bit dictator. I thought Nixon was bad, but Obama makes Nixon look like he had an open government!
Democrats are Nazis.
Did Eric "The Liar" Holder call the family of Brian Terry yet?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#665996 Jun 20, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The Latinos who vote Republican are usually Cuban.
Why would anyone vote Republican? Why are you voting Republican?
He's tired of having his pension and healthcare benefits paid for by the state.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

United States

#665997 Jun 20, 2012
<quoted text>
So, now you're saying that all Hispanics are gang members?
Can't you read?

Wait...are you a selective editor for MSNBC?

I wrote "Which ones, the members of MS-13?"

Idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nobama

Reading, PA

#665998 Jun 20, 2012
<quoted text>
President Barack Obama is winning the opening round in the battle over immigration, according to a Bloomberg poll released today, putting Republicans on the defensive with his decision to end the deportations of some illegal immigrants brought to the U.S. as children,
Here is how the poll broke down by party affiliation:
•Likely Voters: 64% support, 30% oppose
•Republicans: 56% oppose
•Democrats: 86% support
•Independents: 65% support, 26% oppose
“At first I was really against it, but after sitting down and thinking about it, a lot of kids here are good kids,” Loretta Price, 65, a retiree and undecided independent voter from Ocala, Florida, said in a follow-up interview.“I think it was the right thing to do.”
http://www.nationalpolls.com/stories/2012/062...
it's the economy, stupid....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Mountville, PA

#665999 Jun 20, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you think the government has to pass legislation to cause the resession? people just need to think the government is going to screw them and democrats have a reputation for raising taxes.
I'll have to look, but i'm pretty sure the democrat controlled congress raised the federal minimum wage. Raising minimum wage is a proven job killer.
I get it. The economy was great & then Democrats got control of Congress that the mere idea caused the recession.

I guess everyone was hoping the party that set record debt, passed bills without funding them while setting earmark records would have won.

But hey, I am sure raising the minimum wage created the recession. It wasn't the piling up of debt, the housing collapse, two quagmire wars. Nope raising the minimum wage that when enacted in July of 2007 created the worse recession in 80 years in just 4 months.

BTW, the current consensus is that if raising the minimum wage does indeed a negative effect on jobs (not a give) the effects are minimal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#666000 Jun 20, 2012
By invoking executive privilege, the administration is essentially asserting a right to withhold documents that Issa's committee has sought using a congressional subpoena. The Supreme Court has ruled in the past that the privilege has its roots in the separation of powers enshrined in the Constitution. At issue is whether disclosing the documents could imperil ongoing investigations or reveal internal deliberations—something officials of both parties have warned could make it hard for future officials to offer candid advice for fear it could be made public.

"In brief, the compelled production to Congress of these internal Executive Branch documents generated in the course of the deliberative process concerning the Department's response to congressional oversight and related media inquiries would have significant, damaging consequences," Cole wrote to Issa.

"As I explained at our meeting yesterday, it would inhibit the candor of such Executive Branch deliberations in the future and significantly impair the Executive Branch's ability to respond independently and effectively to congressional oversight," Cole said.

"Such compelled disclosure would be inconsistent with the separation of powers established in the Constitution and would potentially create an imbalance in the relationship between these two co-equal branches of the Government," the deputy attorney general wrote to Issa.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-invo...

Dear Republicans, GFY!

On this alone he deserves re-election.

Republicans so desperate to disparage this administration would jeopardize ongoing investigations and put a serious crimp in future ones.

Now get back to work on a jobs bill you dumb phucks, quit wasting taxpayer time and money.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#666001 Jun 20, 2012
The Kenyan Snake strikes again, folks. No BC, No School Records and now No Documents. Hurry November!

WP - Fast and Furious scandal: Obama invokes executive privilege; House panel moves forward with Holder contempt vote: http://tinyurl.com/88etwkv

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#666002 Jun 20, 2012
<quoted text>
That's what you think. Hispanics are ecstatic
...that Marco Rubio may be the next Vice President. Old Joe Biden...another one of Obama's incompetent decisions...will be driving Obama's bus back to Chicago in January. Be on it!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#666003 Jun 20, 2012
Why not just rip up the Constitution while you are at it Republicans?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#666004 Jun 20, 2012
<quoted text>
So, now you're saying that all Hispanics are gang members? That's a lie and you are a racist.
lily loves the race card almost as much as her liquor.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Mountville, PA

#666005 Jun 20, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
clinton never took obl seriously, and i'm sure that was relayed during the transition meetings. clinton had alot more time to deal with obl than bush.
Clinton realized the risk & formed a investigative committee to study the risks to the US & report to the new President.

Bush not only refused to meet with Hart/Rudman but totally ignored the report deciding to form his own committee headed by Cheney & his campaign manager ( yes his campaign manager). They were scheduled to meet the first time in October of 2001.

So shove that "transition" lie.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#666006 Jun 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Interesting. Make sure you follow up. My voter registration was stolen by the republicans who changed my last name, party affiliation and address, this was in the second stolen Bush election. I drove by the address; it was a warehouse near the railroad tracks.
That's where you live now; oh, how times have changed since Obama's failed presidency. Cheer up...things will improve when he's sent back to Chicago for good in January.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

United States

#666007 Jun 20, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an obvious fishing expedition.
Next the Republicans will want to wasted tens of millions on consensual sex. Oh wait, they already did that.
Lets wait until the White House does something like leak the name of a covert CIA agent to get revenge on a journalist catching them telling lies about yellow cake.
You people are just pathetic.
Speaking of pathetic, Dave thinks investigating the lies and cover up of Fast & Furious (and its dozens of dead bodies) is a "fishing expedition" comparable to "consensual sex."

Typical la-la land liberal. No f**king perception or concept of reality.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Coffee Party 256,041
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Gillette 115,201
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Dale 177,368
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 13 min ptbw forever 9,805
Historian: First Black President Not So Impressive 13 min spocko 22
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 14 min Colbert 1,363
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 14 min harmonious 32,473
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••