Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#666167 Jun 20, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You agree that Bush lied to go into Iraq & Cheney should go to jail for Plame?
Did Bush cover up the Tillman death?
Bush blocked something like 8 investigations with executive privilege & if you say you had a fit because of these then you are a liar.
Bush used executive privilege 6 times

Clinton used the privilege 14 times

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#666168 Jun 20, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a joke. No one but the republican witch hunters cares.
You heartless vile beast.

"The family of slain U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry, who was killed with guns tied to the Fast and Furious program, issued a statement Wednesday afternoon accusing President Obama of compounding their family tragedy by invoking executive privilege."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#666169 Jun 20, 2012
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman asked her doctor, "Can you get pregnant from having anal sex"?
The doctor replied, "Of course, where do you think Democrats come from!"
AHA! So *THAT'S* why Democrats consider Republicans to be their enema's, eh?

“God bless you Goerge W. Bush”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#666170 Jun 20, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nostrilis"
If "real dumb" ain't swearing he ain't posting. He has nothing else.
Peace
He is a perfect example of why there should be a minimum IQ requirement for voting.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#666171 Jun 20, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither can all the folks who have been kicking themselves since '08 for making the biggest mistake of their lives.
<sounds of wild cheering and frenzied clapping>
Jean

Rhinecliff, NY

#666172 Jun 20, 2012
GOP LESS EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YEA, YOU WOULD NOT BE TALKING THAT BULLSHIT IF IT WAS YOUR DAD HAD BEEN Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry THAT GOT KILLED!!!
Firearms "walked" by the ATF have been found at violent crime scenes on both sides of the Mexico–United States border, including scenes involving the deaths of many Mexicans and at least one U.S. federal agent, Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry. The "gunwalking" operations became public in the aftermath of Terry's murder.[2] Dissident ATF agents came forward to Congress in response.[16][17] As investigations have continued, the operations have become increasingly controversial in both countries, and diplomatic relations have been damaged as a result.[
Get back to me after you investigate the thousands of dead and wounded in the US bankrupting Iraq war bobo.
Treason Bush Cheney, Rumsfeld...treason. Now get lost.

Lapeer, MI

#666173 Jun 20, 2012
Jean wrote:
Just watched the Nightly News ...where most Americans get their news....re the Holder story.
Oh boy...the republicans are showing themselves to be like the same old same old out of touch bobos.
Wasting time and money on nonsense while their constituents have all kinds of issues that need attention.
That 17% approval for Congress is likely the highmark till election 2012. Can't wait to vote.
To sidewalk sausage like you, our response to the Pearl Harbor attack would be just an expensive boondoggle not worthy of pursuing.
Instead, you'd take that money and spend it on Food Stamps and Rubbers.

Lapeer, MI

#666174 Jun 20, 2012
killtaker wrote:
Whats more important Liberals...
Jobs or Healthcare?
Government control.
Jean

Rhinecliff, NY

#666175 Jun 20, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stop paying for my wars...
If I can stop paying for your foodstamps...
Deal?
You llitle trailer trash weenies actually believe any of us unrepublicans in this forum need anything from losers like you.? You make me laugh. You're probably lliving with mommy and are on SSI disability.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#666176 Jun 20, 2012
GOP LESS EVIL wrote:
The family of slain Border Patrol agent Brian Terry have released the following statement, on the day the House Oversight Committee weighs a Contempt of Congress Resolution against Attorney General Holder, for his failure to disclose information related to Operation Fast and Furious.
Attorney General Eric Holder’s refusal to fully disclose the documents associated with Operation Fast and Furious and President Obama’s assertion of executive privilege serves to compound this tragedy. It denies the Terry family and the American people the truth. Our son, Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry, was killed by members of a Mexican drug cartel armed with weapons from this failed Justice Department gun trafficking investigation. For more than 18 months we have been asking our federal government for justice and accountability. The documents sought by the House Oversight Committee and associated with Operation Fast and Furious should be produced and turned over to the committee. Our son lost his life protecting this nation, and it is very disappointing that we are now faced with an administration that seems more concerned with protecting themselves rather than revealing the truth behind Operation Fast and Furious.
I GUESS THIS GUY IS THE WRONG COLOR TO BE HIS SON????Barack Obama–once again, inserting a racial foot in his mouth–said if he had a son that son would look like Trayvon Martin, the young man in Sanford, Florida, DO NOT KNOW WERE REV AL IS????
It is a sad day when our President would rather cover the political azz of himself and his friends rather than seek justice from a corrupt DOJ. The Kenyan Snake sees Border Agents as nothing more than Rent-a-Cops at a hood carnival. Lose one? Go get another.

But, to the Snake, Trayvon Martin was a saint, a martyr for black racism and he will attempt to smash anyone who gets in his racist way. He has black ops.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#666177 Jun 20, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooo..sorry to offend your sensibilities with that little joke.
You'll need smelling salts for your vapors at some of the filthy pig posts from your vile beast rightwing friends.
Want more from just the past two pages you stupid hypocrite?
Now get lost.
"
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostril Waxman wrote
" With Liberals, it's tough to see the difference between vaginas and azzholes.
So let's just make it easier for all involved and talk about the economy instead.
A woman asked her doctor, "Can you get pregnant from having anal sex"?
The doctor replied, "Of course, where do you think Democrats come from!"
I thought Nostril Waxman's joke was a great way to meld truth with humor.

Do you still have the brown ring across your forehead? It's the birthmark of every Democrat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jean

Rhinecliff, NY

#666178 Jun 20, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you around when Jean wished loss of health insurance (followed by serious illness) on anyone who disagreed with ObamaCare?
Nice, huh? She can't deny it either as I have that post archived for special occasions. Jean-Yepperz is such a fine Amurricun.
The entire vomit inducing weenie gang is here now...probably waiting for mommy to bathe them and give them cookies and milk before bed..
For weenie liar Gunner schnitzel who lies like a true republican...
"The truth is that the Republicans have nothing to offer. Not even anything that looks like a governing philosophy. Conservatism has moved out of the ranks of political theories and simply become a cult; one that requires that certain phrases be mouthed, that certain hatreds be nourished, and that purity be maintained regardless of cost. That schism with reality is increasingly large and increasingly obvious. They try to paper over that gap by dismissing little things like science, reason, history. Real science fails to support their contentions, so they have to write it off. Reason doesn't work for them, so any question must be met with red-faced indignity — every question a gotcha question. Real history is full of warts, quirks, and unfortunate truths that don't fit their ritualized beliefs. So they have to try to rewrite history, giving us rewrite Reagan who never raised a tax or increased a debt, rewrite FDR who created the issues he actually solved, rewrite Lincoln who championed the Confederate cause, rewrite founding fathers who never owned slaves, never supported government regulation of the economy, never wavered in their ardent love for a form of religiosity that didn't yet exist. Tricorner hats are the new tinfoil.

The real danger isn't that someone might listen to the Republicans—anyone who lies long enough and loud enough can always find an audience, especially when that someone has three quarters of the television media and ninety+ percent of radio. The danger is that we might forget that they're lying. Too often Democrats, including this president, have felt that the best way to handle Republican fantasies is to compromise with them. You can't compromise reality, no no matter how loud the lies."
Dance Puppet Dance

Mineola, NY

#666179 Jun 20, 2012
tinyerecti0n wrote:
<quoted text>
My finger never sees daylight. It's either in my mouth or my butt.
I enjoy myself much.
Lol!! Ya don't say. How unfortunate.

Lapeer, MI

#666180 Jun 20, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the administration would be best served by coming clean on this. There doesn't seem to be any justification for not offering up some clear, plausible rationale. I think the American people deserve to know what was going on there.”
I think the American people *are* beginning to understand just what was and is now going on - and it smells all the way back to a Kenyan goat herder's farm.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jean

Rhinecliff, NY

#666181 Jun 20, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the administration would be best served by coming clean on this. There doesn't seem to be any justification for not offering up some clear, plausible rationale. I think the American people deserve to know what was going on there.”
"The truth is that the Republicans have nothing to offer. Not even anything that looks like a governing philosophy. Conservatism has moved out of the ranks of political theories and simply become a cult; one that requires that certain phrases be mouthed, that certain hatreds be nourished, and that purity be maintained regardless of cost. That schism with reality is increasingly large and increasingly obvious. They try to paper over that gap by dismissing little things like science, reason, history. Real science fails to support their contentions, so they have to write it off. Reason doesn't work for them, so any question must be met with red-faced indignity — every question a gotcha question. Real history is full of warts, quirks, and unfortunate truths that don't fit their ritualized beliefs. So they have to try to rewrite history, giving us rewrite Reagan who never raised a tax or increased a debt, rewrite FDR who created the issues he actually solved, rewrite Lincoln who championed the Confederate cause, rewrite founding fathers who never owned slaves, never supported government regulation of the economy, never wavered in their ardent love for a form of religiosity that didn't yet exist. Tricorner hats are the new tinfoil.

The real danger isn't that someone might listen to the Republicans—anyone who lies long enough and loud enough can always find an audience, especially when that someone has three quarters of the television media and ninety+ percent of radio. The danger is that we might forget that they're lying. Too often Democrats, including this president, have felt that the best way to handle Republican fantasies is to compromise with them. You can't compromise reality, no no matter how loud the lies."
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/02/12/1063...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#666182 Jun 20, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you around when Jean wished loss of health insurance (followed by serious illness) on anyone who disagreed with ObamaCare?
Nice, huh? She can't deny it either as I have that post archived for special occasions. Jean-Yepperz is such a fine Amurricun.
Yes, I remember! Sweetheart, huh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#666183 Jun 20, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
You llitle trailer trash weenies actually believe any of us unrepublicans in this forum need anything from losers like you.? You make me laugh. You're probably lliving with mommy and are on SSI disability.
"llitle trailer trash weenies" - seriously, who comes up with sht like this? Koo koo

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jean

Rhinecliff, NY

#666184 Jun 20, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
This administration is the joke.
Putin is still laughing at our Commander in...um...eh...how do you spell "bitch" in Russian?
Like Bin Laden was laughing at Bush and the USA until Obama got him you moron?
You like Putin ? I'll pay for your ticket over there traitor.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#666185 Jun 20, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a joke. No one but the republican witch hunters cares. You republicans..you taxed enough already hypocrites....just fork over your tax money to pay for this crap of an endless investigation. Everything has been turned over ten times over just like with the impeachment.
And while you're at it fork over the money to pay the bills .. for ten years of unfunded tax cuts, 3 trillion in wars, a trillion for a prescription drug benefit...none of which was paid for.
Pay the bills your party foisted on future generations or just STFU about fiscal matters. You republicans have as much credibility as Baghdad Bob.
You are correct, Obama ia a joke. Those were not my words. I cut and pasted Obama's exact words about GWB when he asserted executive privilege on the firing of federal prosecuters, a far less serious matter. Shoe is on the other foot, loser.

Transparency.......remember that statement?
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#666186 Jun 20, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back to me after you investigate the thousands of dead and wounded in the US bankrupting Iraq war bobo.
Treason Bush Cheney, Rumsfeld...treason. Now get lost.
Someone said you were dead.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min 1983Valerie 319,925
News Apple's Tim Cook: Anti-gay laws are 'dangerous' 3 min Mothra 13
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min replaytime 154,877
How Should the US Government Respond to ISIS? (Sep '14) 5 min LWsciencejunkie 3,182
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 8 min Cassandra_ 449
News Romney campaign official joins Gov. Scott Walke... 9 min Abrahamanic Relig... 72
News Indiana officials look to stem religious object... 13 min Mr_SKY 64
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Ari son of Anarchy 175,906
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 2 hr You are just a LIAR 289
More from around the web