Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 30,973)

Showing posts 619,441 - 619,460 of1,037,453
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
No. A criminal is a criminal. Must everything be political with you?
lol

Stupid question coming from a wingnut.

So basically, I'm here only because you are.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Are you really that dense???"
Yes they are.
Here's a cutting edge idea, and great strategy
"It sounds like a science-fiction fantasy, but the company Mars One says it's for real—and that it will really establish a settlement on the planet Mars by 2023.
The privately financed Dutch company has a plan. All it needs is a lot of cash, equipment and four Mars-bound astronauts who are willing to take a one-way trip to the red planet.
The idea is to first send rovers, which will stake out a good site for a settlement and then build out living units. In 2022, the crew will take a "transit habitat" for the seven-month trip to Mars and settle in to their new home. The intention is that the crew will live on the planet for the rest of their lives. Every two years after that, another group will join the settlement to populate the colony."
But but but, all the Helium3 is on the moon, there is nothing on mars but some water that is so fkn old that it could be called HoO.

WE already had a female astronaut die upon take off, take that China.

One way trip LMAO, maybe we need some Muslim chicas to fill that role, they go for that God and Nation bullshyt.

Let's see, if I'm almost as old as Mitt Rmoney how old will I be when the US or anyone lands on Mars? And what in the hell is wrong with Venus__with this whole global thing going on shouldn't we be trying to get closer to Sun instead of further away?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wall Street Journal isn't a good enough source for you but the dailybeast is?
Your WSJ 'source' was clearly stated as opinion. I didn't check the Economic qualifications of the authors, but the writer of the Daily Beast article has impeccable qualifications.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Aggregious mistakes were made in the past on both sides. It's now about fixing the mistakes in the past.
We have two choices. The ones who took on power right after the bottom dropped out and had a chance to steer the nation back in the right direction again but didn't...or the other side who hasn't had an opportunity yet to prove that they get it.
I'm taking my chances on the side who still hasn't had that opportunity yet instead of the side who made things even worse when they were given the first opportunity.
You're delusional.

Yeah, the GOP has just sat back and done nothing more than try to block every move Obama makes.

Maybe some of that energy could be put into trying to make things better? Because this 'we only need to make Obama look bad' BS will sway no new voters. Much like the rehashed BS birther stories from 2008.
Amazed

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> They sent their first female into space. Good grief! You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Do you not have any idea how many trillions of trillions of dollars there are in space? As much as I, and maybe you, want a Star Trek type space program national security will trump that for a long time to come. Do you people really not understand the importance of the US having a strong and leading edge space program? Are you really that dense???
LOL, but it is that attitude you're talking about that makes many dense. This planet will not survive as long as all these nation's are divided. Can't get to that Star Trek space program until we can find Warp Speed.

I'll just disagree with you on, "You obviously have no idea what you are talking about."

Not sure what your point was with the,"Do you not have any idea how many trillions of trillions of dollars there are in space?" Seems that would support my claim and not your's.

So you think sending a female into space is setting the US back. Priorities flack, Priorities.

Wishing you Warp Speed flack.
Amazed

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Are you really that dense???"
Yes they are.
Here's a cutting edge idea, and great strategy
"It sounds like a science-fiction fantasy, but the company Mars One says it's for real—and that it will really establish a settlement on the planet Mars by 2023.
The privately financed Dutch company has a plan. All it needs is a lot of cash, equipment and four Mars-bound astronauts who are willing to take a one-way trip to the red planet.
The idea is to first send rovers, which will stake out a good site for a settlement and then build out living units. In 2022, the crew will take a "transit habitat" for the seven-month trip to Mars and settle in to their new home. The intention is that the crew will live on the planet for the rest of their lives. Every two years after that, another group will join the settlement to populate the colony."
Hope you were just posting this for a laugh. It, was successful.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're delusional.
Yeah, the GOP has just sat back and done nothing more than try to block every move Obama makes.
Maybe some of that energy could be put into trying to make things better? Because this 'we only need to make Obama look bad' BS will sway no new voters. Much like the rehashed BS birther stories from 2008.
AND.. Here's a Forgotten Truth: democRats with Hillary Clinton are the Mother of the "Birther" Movement!
-
Nearly all liberals, as well as a few misguided conservatives, have sought to dismiss the "birther" movement as the product of right-wing retards barking up the wrong tree.
-
However, the entire issue of Barack Obama's eligibility was first brought to the fore by lawyers acting on behalf democRats and Hillary Rodham Clinton in 2008.
-
And... The issue at hand is with irresponsible and unaccountable sell outs...
-
It's the culture...

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama is self destructing ala Jimmey Carter. When Politico and the Washington Post deride the content of his speeches on the same day, he's in deep poop.
1 post removed

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
As of this date, difficult to see what will fly for both candidates?
Peace
I don't know. 5 months isn't that long. Something dramatic would have to happen to not make it about the economy.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama sells out America again...
-
Perhaps America's unemployed should denounce and give up their sold out American citizenship and become an illegal in this obama sold out country..
-
In an effort to demonstrate that a sellout obama is a "job creator"... As if the unemployment rate in America wasn't bad enough.
-
A sellout obama giving and creating more jobs for more illegals, unemployment benefits, free health care, food stamps, a free education.... just because a sellout obama for his own personal and political gain, using the tax payers dime, hijacking the illegal vote...
-
A sellout obama ignoring those sold out Americans who've lost their benefits and jobs because they've been unemployed too long.
-
AND... When illegal immigrants with work visa's decide to disappear to their motherland for 8 months, then returns to no job, what does the illegal immigrant do? File for unemployment!
-
When asked how this action would help America's sold out unemployed the sellout obama responded "I already bought the votes of America's unemployed when I signed legislation to increase unemployment benefits in February.
-
The reason the sellout obama never made an appearance in Wisconsin... or as obama promised, he would march with the sold out Unions in the streets...
-
No Sellout Obama in 2012!!
-
With friends like hair plugs for brains Joe O'Biden, and a sellout obama, who needs the butt bull, Republicans and Tea Bagger cretins?
-
Hell... Even the sold out Unions and democRATS know when to abandon a sellout obama and jump ship!
-
It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, but it is that attitude you're talking about that makes many dense. This planet will not survive as long as all these nation's are divided. Can't get to that Star Trek space program until we can find Warp Speed.
I'll just disagree with you on, "You obviously have no idea what you are talking about."
Not sure what your point was with the,"Do you not have any idea how many trillions of trillions of dollars there are in space?" Seems that would support my claim and not your's.
So you think sending a female into space is setting the US back. Priorities flack, Priorities.
Wishing you Warp Speed flack.
There is a company in New Mexico I think already getting investors to build the Enterprise to spec using Ion Drive. Plans are being made and the best part is government is being told to go pound sand. I think it's great!!!!!!!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> That is way cool. Hadn't heard about it. It just frustrates me when people seem to not understand the importance of a strong space program.
It would be so much cheaper to send people one way, and in the mean time technology would continue to advance. I guarantee there are lots of people would would volunteer for that mission. And think about how much easier space travel would be if we had a base on the moon. We could easily use the resources there to pay for the program.

The loony left call themselves "progressive", but they don't realize it's human nature to explore.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,
Do you know the difference,
average worker lives on less than $3,000 per month, after tax.
Mitt Romney lives on $1,650,000 per month, after tax.
Worker rate up to 28%,
Romney rate 13.9%
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!!
And Romney is on TV all day saying job one is cut taxes, again!!
for the richest in the land, cut taxes!!
While the USA is at War, Mitt Romney is complaining about his taxes!!
Mitt Romney's tax rate: the lowest in a generation!!! The lowest in his lifetime!!!
and he is a good christian, high priest and former bishop?
Looks like a greedy, out of touch rich guy to me!!!
LOL... We would like to know if your inbred family tree resembles that of a cactus of Carnival Barkers, sellouts, fruit loops and/or Quick Change Artists you impoverished and ignorant idiot?
-
Nine Bogus Green Companies Aided By a Sellout Obama Go Bankrupt:
-
Nine bogus "Green" companies after being given Billions of dollars in cronie dollars by a sellout obama go bankrupt...
-
Solyndra Collapse a 'Waste' of Half a Billion By Obama, cost taxpayers $535 million. Solyndra the target of a federal criminal investigation aimed at determining whether the company was awarded the massive loan thanks to undue political influence by Obama.
-
Evergreen Solar Inc.(ESLR), a maker of electricity generating solar panels, filed bankruptcy with plans to sell itself at an auction in order to pay creditors owed $485.6 million.
-
Ener1, an obama company that makes rechargeable batteries for electric cars filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy today. The company was the recipient of a $118 million Department of Energy Grant.
-
Beacon Power Corp., an energy storage company that received $43 million in backing from obama, up in smoke.
-
Range Fuels a company that was supposedly going to turn wood chips in to bio-fuels. Range was the recipient of over $162 million in federal grants and loan guarantees cost.
-
Energy Conversion Devices, aided by obama files for bankruptcy: In the latest setback for the solar energy industry, Auburn Hills-based Energy Conversion Devices said today that it has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy and intends to sell its assets, including its main subsidiary United Solar Ovonic.
-
Blythe Solar Power Project Bankrupt *$2.1 billion of Obama Crony handouts.
-
Abound Solor Enrgy - Bankrupt...
-
First Solar Will Cut 30% of Workforce, Shutter Plants * Received $3 BILLION in Obama cronie handouts.
-
And every week brings a new story of a Welfare Greens Job company declaring bankruptcy, Obama the Corporatist-in-Chief increasing Americas carbon footprint by sending huge piles of wasted taxpayers money up in smoke...
-
Obama's stash.. Tax payer money getting re-routed to Obama's 'Top One Percent' campaign coffers...
-
'The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide': Barack Hussein Obama
-
It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever he gets hit by something stupid he was caught on, he attempts to change the national dialogue. He murders American citizens with Predators and then starts talking about his "evolving" about Gay Marriage. He makes stupid social blunders at WH presentations and the next day he's singing Justin Bieber songs on TV. He says that America's private sector is doing just fine and he gets laughed at. So what's his next move? Give illegals amnesty.
...and now we're all talking about illegals getting amnesty and not the Kenyan Snake's being lost in the desert about the American economy.
I hope that Romney is wise enough to see through all this and doesn't play the Uber Goober's game of follow-the-leader.
If this illegal amnesty thing turns sour on him, the Kenyan Snake can always bring up the Trayvon Martin issue again.
It looks like Romney is running a disciplined campaign. As much as I wish he wasn't the other viable choice, I must say, if he stays on topic, he has a great chance of being the next president. Hopefully we won't be saying the same things about him that we are saying about Obama now.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Another company has plans to capture and pull them into lunar orbit asteroids and meteors to mine. There is tremendous amounts of money to be made in space. Businesses will go there. Do you have any idea what a perfectly round ballbearing would mean? They can only be made in space.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,
Worker rate up to 28%,
Romney rate 13.9%
Mitt Romney's tax rate: the lowest in a generation!!! The lowest in his lifetime!!!
Quote: "I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank and close Gitmo" - A sellout Barack Obama Campaign Promise - October 27, 2007
-
OBAMA LIES.!!!.. SOLDIERS DIE.!!!.. LIBERALS LIE.!!!.. AMERICA DIES.!!!
-
It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>But but but, all the Helium3 is on the moon, there is nothing on mars but some water that is so fkn old that it could be called HoO.
WE already had a female astronaut die upon take off, take that China.
One way trip LMAO, maybe we need some Muslim chicas to fill that role, they go for that God and Nation bullshyt.
Let's see, if I'm almost as old as Mitt Rmoney how old will I be when the US or anyone lands on Mars? And what in the hell is wrong with Venus__with this whole global thing going on shouldn't we be trying to get closer to Sun instead of further away?
Yes, there is Helium 3 on the moon. Helium 3 has potential to change the way we power our economies. You lefties should be praising it's potential.

I suppose that's why they are talking about a one way trip, instead of mining mars.

"Mars to Stay missions are advocated both to reduce cost and to ensure permanent settlement of Mars. Among many notable Mars to Stay advocates, former Apollo astronaut Buzz Aldrin has been particularly outspoken, suggesting in numerous forums "Forget the Moon, Let’s Head to Mars!". The Mars Underground, Mars Homestead Foundation, and Mars Artists Community have also adopted Mars to Stay policy initiatives. The earliest formal outline of a Mars to Stay mission architecture was given at the Case for Mars VI Workshop in 1990, during a presentation by George Herbert titled "One Way to Mars.""

Quit trying to take us back to the 1950s.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,
Worker rate up to 28%,
Romney rate 13.9%
Who's greedy?

Who wants the government to steal as much as it can from "the rich" and use it to make their life easier?

YOU DEMOCRATS, that's who.

Team Obama keeps having $40k per plate "fund raisers". Can you afford to go? You think the people that can afford to give a da*n about you?

Here's a clue: THEY DON'T.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like Romney is running a disciplined campaign. As much as I wish he wasn't the other viable choice, I must say, if he stays on topic, he has a great chance of being the next president. Hopefully we won't be saying the same things about him that we are saying about Obama now.
I seriously doubt Romney would favor illegals over American citizens like Obama does.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be so much cheaper to send people one way, and in the mean time technology would continue to advance. I guarantee there are lots of people would would volunteer for that mission. And think about how much easier space travel would be if we had a base on the moon. We could easily use the resources there to pay for the program.
The loony left call themselves "progressive", but they don't realize it's human nature to explore.
Most of the cost now is getting everything up into earth orbit. Building, fueling and launching on the moon with 1/6 the gravity would be so much cheaper. Space is the future no matter what the naysayers say. Money to be made. Businesses will go. That's why America was discovered.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 619,441 - 619,460 of1,037,453
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••