Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
619,441 - 619,460 of 1,082,738 Comments Last updated 1 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you pig_snout idiot!
*I* could NOT care less, what you say or 'think'(word 'think' used VERY loosely here...), as long as the authorities, the FBI, Police personnel etc., can SEE that it is NOT my IP Address showing up where you wish to 'say' IS me, then I do not care what YOU or any of you goons,(siblings or otherwise), thinks or say to try to indicate to/make others believe your stupid drivel...
If you are actually stupid enough to not think that these forums are being 'tagged/flagged' and investigated then THAT is YOUR problem, NOT my problem...
As long as *I* know and all the various authorities 'know' then it's no skinm off of my nose if YOU or others make stupid errors in judgement...
To go even farther with my being 'honest' I feel that I should also state that *I* do NOT believe this AKA/IS of "FIRE THE GOP" is even HERE as a true Liberal and/or Democrat but is here TRYING to convince you that 'yes', they 'are Ruth'... I think this user that is calling itself "FIRE THE GOP" is from a non-Topix LLC site... I have solid evidence that this has been done on that 'elsewhere'(elsewhere=non Topix LLC site), since Jan of this year, she/he/IT goes to the Kennett main arena, reads info then PRETENDS to be EXACTLY like the person that is being copied/imitated...,(for example "mimicoopergal" from the Kennett arena thread of "Morning Coffee"), minicooper gal is NOT over at the 'elsewhere' site, nor would she be "pretending to be" herself/minicoopergal on the 'elsewhere' site!
I shall/will make more observations before I allow myself to state those conclusions as exactly what I believe, but as it NOW stands that/those are my conclusions as of this time,(time=June17th (Fathers Day), at 7:20 p.m. EDT).
Also, I am much more interested in all the threats coming down the pike/around the bend of all these sites that are talking about/BOASTING about what is "going to
happen" IF Obama IS once again elected this fall... You would have to be completely blind to not see what they are getting at "ala Ted Nugent" type of 'statement'/threats.
Just what IS it that you goons want to hide?, but in your evil,anticipated, blood thirsty, glee cannot also keep your mouths shut and instead of playing mum you keep bragging/boasting about? All posturing on these sites by you goons is just that, POSTURING!
The authorities really should create a rating scale label for liquor consumption results. That way, you would know better than to consume liquor rated SCAGS (Snotty, Clueless, Angry, Stupid)

Better yet, try consuming Citrate of Magnesium daily instead.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

MixedandProud6663 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, all of us at U of I love Obama!!!
Ah... people so angry that we have to have health care... Oh... it's time to be adults. Take your medicine kiddos)))
we're not libtard democrats we don't need meds .

“wake up”

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

MixedandProud6663 wrote:
<quoted text>
Russian & Eastern European Studies
East Asian Language and Culture
Computer Science.
3 Masters, that's my goal. And I work full time 2 jobs.
Impressed?
not at all
1 post removed

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it. They way you right wingers think.
Yep that damn Rodney King got beat up by a bunch of tough guys cops who got away with it & caused the riot & its Rodney King's fault/
Not the cops who beat him.
Not the trial that called them not guilty.
If only Rodney King hadn't asked to be beat up.
Yeah. I like the way right wingers think, too.

Rodney was high on meth which makes folks physically almost unstoppable and thus cops need to beat them down until they can't resist arrest anymore. Scumbags like King eventually find their just rewards.

A quick Search perusal will list almost countless King drug arrest stories and issues. He married a black juror who helped award him millions. Any more stupid comments about another one of King Obama's Sons?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

simple wrote:
<quoted text>which part do you not like. The part where there has now been 27 straight months of job growth or where he killed Bin Laden? Maybe you don't like more oil produced in the US since 2003. Could it be he bailed out GM and now they are the number one company in the world as far as sales?
Try the one-liners instead. They're funnier jokes than the long drawn-out and stupid ones.
1 post removed
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

MixedandProud6663 wrote:
And since that time, the Prez is Black!!! Change happens. Bye bye crazy birthers.
<quoted text>
Nothing good has happened since November 4,2008. On the contrary tens of millions of people have lost their jobs and our country has gone five trillion dollars deeper in debt. Obama has not spent one day trying to fix the budget,the debt or the unemployment problem,but he has spent plenty of time on vacation,golfing,pushing radical left wing agenda and dividing our country.

“wake up”

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

MixedandProud6663 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah I have not been a full time student my whole life. I earn $220,000 yearly now. I am in grad school because I want this and hopefully, it will help me get into CEO positions in my 50's.
OPh you are so jealous... It's okay. You can repent like the rest of your friends on Jan 20th)))
is this the reincarnation of Real brother? I haven't seen a poster this ignorant since he went missing.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

MixedandProud6663 wrote:
<quoted text>
University of Illinois Urbana Champaign, higher than you could ever achieve. Illinois = Land of OBAMA!!!!
The only rocks are in your head)))
You are another one of Affirmative Action's Finest.
You are Presidential material, too!

Bwaha-ha-ha-ha-ha.....

The only paper in your life that will be worth anything will be toilet paper - before you use it.
URmixedupNnuts

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

MixedandProud6663 wrote:
<quoted text>
And soon your profile name is goona be, "Iberepenting"
UR mixed up N nuts

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

MixedandProud6663 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah I have not been a full time student my whole life. I earn $220,000 yearly now. I am in grad school because I want this and hopefully, it will help me get into CEO positions in my 50's.
OPh you are so jealous... It's okay. You can repent like the rest of your friends on Jan 20th)))
So...how does it feel to have a degree in Sh*thouse Engineering, dood?
carol

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

MixedandProud6663 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that I can't make up my mind, but rather, I have a lot of requirements.
My life time goal has been to finish Russian and Eastern European Studies so yeah, I am doing that.
I was in Japan 12.5 years. To help me get back there, I need a Master's here.
CS, that is just mint. U of I is so good.
I'm also an alumni of U of I...BS Elementary Education.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

MixedandProud6663 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that I can't make up my mind, but rather, I have a lot of requirements.
My life time goal has been to finish Russian and Eastern European Studies so yeah, I am doing that.
I was in Japan 12.5 years. To help me get back there, I need a Master's here.
CS, that is just mint. U of I is so good.
So...do you wear the Spiderman outfit on weekends and the Superman tights on weeknights at the Loser Club?

Try pickup lines like "Obama is my father"??

You are humorous. But I'm sure you can flip a mop and water bucket like no one else in Illinois:]
carol

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

MixedandProud6663 wrote:
<quoted text>
University of Illinois Urbana Champaign, higher than you could ever achieve. Illinois = Land of OBAMA!!!!
The only rocks are in your head)))
It was a liberal college when I was there years ago. Can't imagine how liberal it must be now.
carol

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

MixedandProud6663 wrote:
<quoted text>
we are super different from Greece. BTW, I'm at U of I now.
Only because progressive secularist leftwing radicals didn't succeed in fundamentally transforming us into a social democracy.
john

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Yeah just google Mormon church richest and greediest on earth?
It's a couple clicks away!
YOU WILL BE AMAZED THIS GUY RAN!!!!
.........google obama: under communist (1997 c.p.) mostly under traitor!!!!
Obama Coward

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

While Obama jerks around with same sex marriage and illegal aliens Romney is looking at employment for Americans. Obama proved to be the worst president ever. Spending three and a half years sleeping with illegal aliens and trying to figure out what happend to the 700 billion dollar bailout money. What a frickin idiot. Obama created only no jobs for June. What a joke this fradulant coward is. Deport illegal alien Obama coward scum. Working against Americans for a vote. How desperate. He's selling the country out for a fricking vote.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a liberal college when I was there years ago. Can't imagine how liberal it must be now.
In just one generation, Academia = Liberalism.

It wasn't always that way but the Free Love Radicalism from the 60's has now given us a "new" reality of Affirmative Action, Feel Good Degrees and professorships based on skin darkness.

Such a reality must, by its insidious nature, eventually crumble and the evidence is all around us from the lowly schmuck in the Presidency to our declining global competition to eroding value of education to dependency on government. Government is Mother and we have no clue who the father is. We no longer care. It's the new culture.

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The incompetent Kenyan lizard's communist coup has been an abject failure and is a dire threat to freedom.
America says NO MORE!
Brokeback Barak and his Topix supporters are such douchebags..........

“wisdom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

PDupont wrote:
<quoted text>
Race has nothing to do with it imbecile. I also donít like Bill OíReilly, Glen Beck, Michael Savage and a host of other white right wing liars. I do like Eugene Robinson who is also black.
Countrywide and Indy Mac didnít lose a cent on those loans imbecile; they sold them off at a profit before they went bad.
Youíre an idiot.
To fannie and Freddie, thanks barney.

“wisdom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kurds issue in were in the late 80's. I guess we decided to wait neatly 15 years to stop it?
Who will suffer in Egypt and Libya? Women, christians, and later Israel, thanks Brokeback.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••