Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Genie

Lakewood, NJ

#664362 Jun 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it even possible for you to use some measure of civility when you post to get your point across?
We help those who can't help themselves. Not those who choose to freeload off society who could otherwise afford their own medical insurance.
It's not a matter of wanting anyone to die. People are just tired of freeloaders. That was the message. Call it peer pressure if you will.
So far it has not been possible, illuminating the fact that Jean truly IS a lying, hypocritical, leftwing, vile beast.

Since: May 11

Mountville, PA

#664363 Jun 18, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
other than screening such as mammograms and colonoscopies, "check ups & frequent visits" are a huge waste of time and money for healthy people.....
How about the ones where the screening caught problems early. The ones where doctors advise about changing health conditions. The visits where people are shown how to live healthier lives.

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#664364 Jun 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you advocate police executions in the street.
Is just just for black people or does it extend to right wing racist POSs like you?(I've read your posts & you seem to ave a history of racist posts)
You people have a right to be racist.

I don't care what color the mad dog is that gets put down.

Rodney was a mad dog.

Manson is a mad dog.

Makes no dif to me.

You racist FK!

Mountville, PA

#664365 Jun 18, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
the only difference between a normal bankruptcy reorganization and the government bailout is that the UAW raped the taxpayers....
Government Motors will never recover because they make a crappy product...
which is one of the reasons they failed to begin with..,.
So you wanted the government to take over GM pensions.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#664366 Jun 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not another anal right winger worried about grammar. F*ck grammar.
I'd much rather type the wrong word or misspell a word or have a typo,then be a lying POS like you.
That's why you are a Barack Hussein Obama supporter, right on a par with "Obama Money"? If... you are a 16 yr. old, typing on you're handheld, while you should be attentive in English class? Oh that's right you maybe you 'graduated' from 'public skool' didn't you? By the way, where, and in what statement did I lie? Sort it out Davey, tell us??
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#664367 Jun 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you advocate police executions in the street.
Is just just for black people or does it extend to right wing racist POSs like you?(I've read your posts & you seem to ave a history of racist posts)
Hi-Ya Da-Vey,

Actually ...

LOL
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#664368 Jun 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the ones where the screening caught problems early. The ones where doctors advise about changing health conditions. The visits where people are shown how to live healthier lives.
... like staying behind that anonymous keyboard on Topix, huh Da-Vey?

LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jean

Rhinecliff, NY

#664369 Jun 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Same as Clinton I suppose. His big promise of reforming health care fizzled out and was soon forgotten.
You may not have noticed, but for the past 10 years, we've had other more important things on our plate - like national security.
Fizzled out?
You are s such a disgusting liar. Laughable . Truly laughable. Health care and 3 trillion US tax dollars for IRAQ..that's your rW prioirity. I'm for taking care of Americans. that's my prioirty .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jean

Rhinecliff, NY

#664370 Jun 18, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>That's why you are a Barack Hussein Obama supporter, right on a par with "Obama Money"? If... you are a 16 yr. old, typing on you're handheld, while you should be attentive in English class? Oh that's right you maybe you 'graduated' from 'public skool' didn't you? By the way, where, and in what statement did I lie? Sort it out Davey, tell us??
Thre are plenty of great public schools. But you have to pay taxes .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#664371 Jun 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't beat him for robbing a store. He was convected & paid the penalty for that crime.
I did not bring up race.
Convected? Ya mean they put him in an oven and turned it on?

Da-vey, f*ckin'grammar is one thing ... but correct spelling is necessary.

LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#664372 Jun 18, 2012
More conspiracy theories and lies from the Fox News Coven....

Fox News' reported that the Obama administration was using drones to spy on Midwestern farmers. Megyn Kelly told Fox viewers the EPA "has been using aerial spy drones for years to spy on cattle ranchers....

These are the same drones we use to track down al-Qaeda terrorists, flying over Nebraska and Iowa."

As it turns out, they aren't drones at all -- the whole story is a far-right urban legend gone awry.

It was a blood-boiler of a story, a menacing tale of government gone too far: The Environmental Protection Agency was spying on Midwestern farmers with the same aerial "drones" used to kill terrorists overseas.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/reinin...

This month, the idea has been repeated in TV segments, on multiple blogs and by at least four congressmen. The only trouble is, it isn't true.

It was never true. The EPA isn't using drone aircraft -- in the Midwest or anywhere else.

Apparently, the EPA has used airplanes -- the kind with people in them -- to inspect farmlands and ensure the protection of nearby water supplies. It's perfectly legal, and it's cheaper than having EPA officials do on-the-ground inspections.

But conservative activists and Fox News took a leap, changing planes to drones, to spread a bogus tale about the Obama administration targeting Nebraska cattle farmers with the same technology used to target al Qaeda in Pakistan.

The Washington Post traced the original lie to pjmedia.com on June 1, and from there, it spread quickly, despite being wrong.

The Wingnut Clown Show at it's finest, again. Lol!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#664373 Jun 18, 2012
10 Things That Will Happen If this Illegal 'president' Is Allowed To Continue To Systematically 'Legalize' Illegal Immigration

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/10-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#664374 Jun 18, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Thre are plenty of great public schools. But you have to pay taxes .
Taxed
Enough
Already

mmm ... mmm ... mmm

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#664375 Jun 18, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxed
Enough
Already
mmm ... mmm ... mmm
Yes, actually ...

Decorate that one!

mmm ... mmm ...mmm

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#664376 Jun 18, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Convected? Ya mean they put him in an oven and turned it on?
Da-vey, f*ckin'grammar is one thing ... but correct spelling is necessary.
LOL
Yes! he was a convection oven. Instead of a convicted felon.

Radiant!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jean the Whack Job

United States

#664377 Jun 18, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Fizzled out?
You are s such a disgusting liar. Laughable . Truly laughable. Health care and 3 trillion US tax dollars for IRAQ..that's your rW prioirity. I'm for taking care of Americans. that's my prioirty .
Translation:

I'm for taking advantage of Americans and my neighbors. I'm just too stupid to know I'm clueless.
Genie

Lakewood, NJ

#664378 Jun 18, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Fizzled out?
The only thing you're taking care of is your Obama worship, you traitor to America! Laughable. Truly laughable. You are such a disgusting liar.

Mountville, PA

#664379 Jun 18, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>That's why you are a Barack Hussein Obama supporter, right on a par with "Obama Money"? If... you are a 16 yr. old, typing on you're handheld, while you should be attentive in English class? Oh that's right you maybe you 'graduated' from 'public skool' didn't you? By the way, where, and in what statement did I lie? Sort it out Davey, tell us??
The post where you aid Obama never had a private sector job. That is not true & it makes you a liar.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#664380 Jun 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The post where you aid Obama never had a private sector job. That is not true & it makes you a liar.
You still didn't answer the question, I axed where and when he had private sector employment? Give us chapter and verse Davey...
Nobama

Reading, PA

#664381 Jun 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, investigating baseball was like giving a jaywalking ticket.
His lying then would become an issue.
As for immigration, the "police cars" are chasing illegals that commit crimes etc & not stopping for young illegal aliens who came here as kids & working toward meaningful contributions to this country.
Clemens is accused of lying to Congress, same as Eric Holder....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana officials look to stem religious object... 2 min Wondering 52
News Fore! Obama golfs with Alonzo Mourning on Flori... 4 min Newark Smells 11
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 7 min xxxrayted 6,150
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Ari son of Anarchy 175,830
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 15 min no one 58,856
News Indiana House OKs religious objection bill by w... 17 min Wondering 116
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 18 min Chimney1 154,731
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 320,822
News Indiana religious objections law slammed on soc... 1 hr Chicopee 64
News Indiana lawmakers send religious objection bill... 2 hr Xstain Fatwass Ce... 103
News Ted Cruz Announces White House Bid 6 hr endless 375
More from around the web