Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 30,922)

Showing posts 618,421 - 618,440 of1,033,942
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
loulee rat mouth fl

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS", topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one.
loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, Nobama, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Grampy, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, bailout my duck, PTBW Forever, Sally Fourth, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi dummy. How is your LOL going today? Are you an angry phsycopath again today? Looks that way. Why are you pestering Florida, nerd?
Nostril<quoted text>is Waxman wrote:#440148
<quoted text>
Rear-view is two words nerd.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else. But I'll say goodnight to you and leave you with a final sentiment:
.!.
LOL
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure! You also have a Unicorn in the back yard, right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
<quoted text> Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser). Piss off dummy. Last post to you retarded liberal. Toodles mooch.
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter? Baaawwaaahhhh!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz...
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad being lonely liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
<quoted text>
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Your utter cluelessness is only secondary to your complete lack of intelligence. Now do continue to entertain, and have another swig of your Obama snakeoil. LOL
1 post removed

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
San Jose also told the unions to go fck themselves.
1 post removed
loulee rat mouth fl

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS", topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one.
loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, Nobama, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Grampy, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, bailout my duck, PTBW Forever, Sally Fourth, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi dummy. How is your LOL going today? Are you an angry phsycopath again today? Looks that way. Why are you pestering Florida, nerd?
Nostril<quoted text>is Waxman wrote:#440148
<quoted text>
Rear-view is two words nerd.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else. But I'll say goodnight to you and leave you with a final sentiment:
.!.
LOL
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure! You also have a Unicorn in the back yard, right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
<quoted text> Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser). Piss off dummy. Last post to you retarded liberal. Toodles mooch.
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter? Baaawwaaahhhh!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz...
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad being lonely liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
<quoted text>
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized...at your foolish begging...suck it up, Obama worshipping fool. LOL

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic, and we should stand up and say, WE ARE AMERICANS AND WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEBATE AND DISAGREE WITH ANY ADMINISTRATION!" - Hitlery Clinton, 2003
She only said that because bush is white. If he had been black then disagreeing with him would have obviously been racist.
loulee rat mouth fl

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
coming from YOU?
I could give a rats azzzzzz,
so fffffff you! ok, got it?
Obama wins again,
millions of republicans will vote for Obama, AGAIN!!!
just like last time!!! they hate the right wingers....loath them,
they are good people, this extreme chit gots to stop....
They know: Obama, the only choice, again!!
Please stop crying, and please stop begging for my attention. The ignorant voters of 2008 have witnessed the incompetent Obama for almost 4 years now, which means they will not make the same mistake they made in 2008, when only the hopey-changey suckers fell for the community organizer's fantasy...that would be you. The unfortunate thing is that you are still dumb enough to keep falling for it. LOL
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Obama!! Failure!!
No Sellout Obama in 2012!!
-
With friends like hair plugs for brains Joe O'Biden, and a sellout obama, who needs the butt bull, Republicans and Tea Bagger cretins?
-
Hell... Even the rats know when to abandon obama and jump ship!
-
It's the culture...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Obama gives another 2008 recycle speech in Ohio sort of admits he’s unqualified to be President!! This is the President that said he sometime forget the’ Magnitude of the Recession’ I guess it easy to forget when you out parting and playing golf!!
Bill should have told Obama when he’s talks about the economy he should bite his lower lip and say’ I Feel Your Pain!’
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
The upside down U.S. flag is an official signal of distress.
http://www.jeffhead.com/liberty/flagdistress....
You are exactly right Gunner , if this nov.6 election doesn't boot this baffoon out of office they should be upside down .
Karol

Kraków, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

neither Romney nor Obama. They will destroy and ruin everything including their own country.
Ron Paul is the only solution for the world and for usa.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama wins again,
millions of republicans will vote for Obama, AGAIN!!!
just like last time!!! they hate the right wingers....loath them,
they are good people, this extreme chit gots to stop....
They know: Obama, the only choice, again!!
Bwahahahahahahahaha!
1 post removed

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Obama!! Right!!
He is the one getting it done,
Has Obama off-shored any American Jobs?
Never to return?
oh right, that is Mitt Romney who does that to make a few extra bucks for himself and his rich buddies!!!
selling out America for a few extra bucks!!
And he already has multi-hundred-millions in the bag,
and his friends have multi-BILLIONS in the bag,
PRESIDENT OBAMA NEVER SOLD OUT THE CITIZENS OF THE USA!!!
can't say that about the GOP doucheee nozzzles!!!
it's the truth...
"fire the GOP"
president nobama is getting it done? Surely you jest;
- Fewer Americans working, this after he promised the unemployment rate would not exceed if his stimulus plan was passed. He lied unemployment has not been lower than 8% since he made that statement
- Millions more American's on food stamps
- National debt up 5 trillion after he said while campaigning that he would cut the national debt in half. He did not cut the debt, he lied, again
- New home starts, existing home sales down sharply, foreclosures in May up 12%, that's success?
That is getting it done? Only in your world La La Land?
Peace
KMA
loulee rat mouth fl

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
delusional much?
YOU replied to my excellent post....
hopey-changy???
is that moving jobs out of country, never to return?
like Mitt Romney did for a living?
Made hundreds of millions at it,
is that good for the USA in the long run??
oh, and he complained about his taxes the whole time!!
JUST LIKE A GOP BILLIONAIRE DOES ALSO!!
"my taxes are too high, I can't afford my taxes!!!"
Wake-up call! Obama has failed, and your delusion has been nailed. Seek medical help for your Obama snakeoil poisoning before ObamaSCARE kicks in and you have no adequate health coverage.
1 post removed
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

GOP Senator Spars With Michelle Malkin On ‘Obamacare’

“Who needs enemies when you’ve got Republican Surrenderists for Obamacare waiting in the wings?”

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/06/ro...

Is surrenderists a real word?

All the right wing blogs say no.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
delusional much?
YOU replied to my excellent post....
hopey-changy???
is that moving jobs out of country, never to return?
like Mitt Romney did for a living?
Made hundreds of millions at it,
is that good for the USA in the long run??
oh, and he complained about his taxes the whole time!!
JUST LIKE A GOP BILLIONAIRE DOES ALSO!!
"my taxes are too high, I can't afford my taxes!!!"
Obama's anti-business policies and rhetoric are driving jobs overseas every day.....
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
oh looky!!!
scary figures left over from Bushy!!!
it's getting better, YOU just afraid to admit it!!!
You want your Bushy back? like a Romney??
oh boy roy,
YEAH!!!!
500,000 jobs LOST per MONTH!! <----- that is the Bushy and GOP performance!!!
never again, thanks but no thanks, never, ever, never.....what with that and high priest thing and Bishop Romney!!! too weird for the USA,
Thanks Normal Republicans, Your millions of votes again, will help Obama cream this selfish azzzzzhole!!!
Yeaaa... Citizens United! The lizard will have to do another 100 fund raisers to catch up...

Adelson: I may kick in $100 million for Romney « Hot Air

Adelson: I may kick in $100 million for Romney « Hot Air
GOP LESSER EVIL

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

The only people i know that supports Obama has to be
getting free money from this guy.They do not want their free money cut off?
1 post removed
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Tea Party leaders in Arkansas are on the defensive after a board member of a Tea Party group in the Ozarks made a racist joke at a rally over the weekend drawing laughs from the audience.

The Baxter Bulletin in north-central Arkansas reported that Inge Marler made the comments at the annual rally of the Ozark Tea Party. The remarks, which suggested that African-Americans are on welfare, were condemned by Tea Party leaders in the state. The Bulletin reported that the condemnation came after they contacted the Tea Party for comment.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/14/inge...
loulee rat mouth fl

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
oh looky!!!
scary figures left over from Bushy!!!
it's getting better, YOU just afraid to admit it!!!
You want your Bushy back? like a Romney??
oh boy roy,
YEAH!!!!
500,000 jobs LOST per MONTH!! <----- that is the Bushy and GOP performance!!!
never again, thanks but no thanks, never, ever, never.....what with that and high priest thing and Bishop Romney!!! too weird for the USA,
Thanks Normal Republicans, Your millions of votes again, will help Obama cream this selfish azzzzzhole!!!
More worship from Rev. Wright's Sunday School. LOL
rider

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Paul O'Neill was appointed Secretary of the Treasury by George W. Bush. O'Neill was an outspoken member of the administration, often saying things to the press that went against the administration's party line, and doing unusual things like taking a tour of Africa with singer Bono.

A report commissioned in 2002 by O'Neill, while he was Treasury Secretary, suggested the United States faced future federal budget deficits of more than US$ 500 billion. The report also suggested that sharp tax increases, massive spending cuts, or both would be unavoidable if the United States were to meet benefit promises to its future generations. The study estimated that closing the budget gap would require the equivalent of an immediate and permanent 66 percent across-the-board income tax increase. The Bush administration left the findings out of the 2004 annual budget report published in February 2003.[citation needed]

O'Neill's private feuds with Bush's tax cut policies and his push to further investigate alleged al-Qaeda funding from some American-allied countries, as well as his objection to the invasion of Iraq in the name of the war on terror — that he considered as nothing but a simple excuse for a war decided long before by neoconservative elements of the first Bush Administration — led to him being fired[1] in 2002 and replaced with John W. Snow.

Ron Suskind interviewed O'Neill extensively about his tenure in the Bush Administration. He was also given access to a large amount of documentation. In 2004 he produced the book The Price of Loyalty, detailing O'Neill's tenure in the Bush Administration.[6] The book describes many of the conflicts that O'Neill had with the Bush administration. For example, O'Neill was a great arguer and discusser of ideas; however when he approached Mr Cheney and attempted to engage in dialog, the Vice President would simply nod his head, and thank him for his ideas. The book also details O'Neills criticisms of some of Bush's economic policies. Bush appears somewhat unquestioning and uncurious, and the war in Iraq was planned from the first National Security Council meeting, soon after the administration took office, even though Bush had promised not to engage in nation building during his campaign
cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

So has Florida been carted away to the funny farm yet?

I can just picture him running about the front yard of his parent's home dressed up in a giant canary outfit as two orderlies try to throw a net over him.

Florida: I'M NOT CRAZY... YOU'RE CRAZY! AH HA HA HA HA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 618,421 - 618,440 of1,033,942
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••