Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#663085 Jun 15, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu're a dummy.
Newt Gingrich benefactor billionaire Sheldon Adelson and his wife Miriam have contributed $10 million to Mitt Romney’s super PAC Restore Our Future and now Forbes reports that the couple is willing to spend a “limitless” amount or more than $100 million to help defeat President Obama in November. And while $100 million sounds like a lot, the donation is just a drop in the bucket for the casino mogul. Adelson’s $10 million donation to Romney is “equivalent to $40 for an American family with a net worth of $100,000,” while his $100 million goal “constitutes the same percentage of Adelson’s wealth that $300 to $400 does for normal Americans.” Forbes estimates Adelson’s worth at $24.9 billion
So what? Tell us Miss Lily, what has Barack Hussein Obama done to garner his millions? Other than 'sweet talk' "Obama Money" out of her welfare and food stamps, which is probably all she has, beside the clothes on her back? Oh, that's right he wrote a book? Dint he?? Romney doesn't live on food stamps, probably never has? How much has Soros, put in the 'hot hands' of Barack Hussein Obama? Give us a few figgers for his contributions?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#663086 Jun 15, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder how spunky you'd be after 12 hours on the freeway, bouncing around, sucking down car exhaust fumes and isolated from the rest of the family. Yeah, you'd be one happy pup, for sure.
A helluva lot happier than the poor puppy on a stick seasoned with curry! Eww!
1 post removed
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#663088 Jun 15, 2012
RNC Chairman On Obama’s Immigration Move:‘Everything This President Does Is Politically Motivated’
http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/06/rnc...

2004

The massive new immigration initiative unveiled by the White House has Democrats and ethnic identity organizations accusing Republicans of election-year pandering, and has the Republican base wondering whether George W. Bush and the Republican Party has sold them out.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,107692,00...

More stuff we heard on FOX that we will never hear again. On FOX anyway. he-he(thanks FOX.)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#663089 Jun 15, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure spunky would be much happier on top of the car than on Obama's barbeque .
Exactly!

Notice how every single one of the left's mud slinging and "War On ______" tactics are backfiring?

And now this, more dependent non tax payers that can't be IDed!

The Knucklehead in Chief's amnesty will go KA-BOOM!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#663090 Jun 15, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
as reported. excerpted...
On the other hand, there’s a different sort of question for the potential 45th president of the United States: What did he think of his church’s role in fomenting opposition to same-sex marriage in California?
What does he think of feminist criticism of the church hierarchy. As a Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints bishop (a lay pastor in his ward, or local church), Romney was confronted in the 1980s by a robust feminist LDS community in Boston.
The LDS church has a history of anti-feminist activism, particularly opposition to the Equal Rights Amendment in the 1970s. Dissenters, including feminists, have been subject to discipline and even excommunication.
According to a recent article in the Washington Post, when Romney was selected as bishop in 1981, the activities of the Boston-area feminists were under intense scrutiny and pressure by the all-male LDS hierarchy in Salt Lake City.
A group of Mormon women in Boston published a journal, Exponent II, named after an early 20th century newspaper of Mormon suffragists. Romney was installed as bishop to quiet what former Exponent II president Barbara Taylor said Romney believed were “just a bunch of bored, unhappy housewives trying to stir up trouble.”
While his harsh counseling of a pregnant woman facing a medical complication that she shouldn’t have an abortion is probably the best-known incident from this period, there were other issues.
A 2008 piece by Salt Lake Tribune writer Peggy Fletcher Stack described the Boston women’s discontent with Romney’s refusal, initially, to recognize that there was domestic abuse of women within the church, and his general willingness to carry out the hierarchy’s orthodoxy, although the church’s structure obviously leaves little or no room for rebellion.
Taylor and others in the Boston community nonetheless described a tiny evolution by Romney to at least recognize some of their objections, even as real structural change is impossible in the face of the church’s non-democratic structure.
But Romney has never discussed how he dealt with these issues as bishop or later as president of the Boston stake (the larger geographical area that encompasses the wards), and how he, as bishop or as stake president, addressed the women’s protests against the church patriarchy.
it's the economy, stupid...

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#663091 Jun 15, 2012
Funny what you can find on the net when you go looking...

"The Wall Street Journal is at it again today, giving the White House free rein over its editorial page. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and former Republican National Chairman Ken Mehlman do their best to sell the amnesty deal to a skeptical public and enraged conservative base.

With the latest Rasmussen poll showing that just 16% believe the bill will actually reduce illegal immigration, the White House is pulling out all everything at its disposal to stop the bleeding. Unfortunately, Bush and Mehlman's argument is the same rhetoric that we're tired of hearing. They even have the gall to say the bill "reinforces the rule of law in a practical and fair way" (emphasis added). What's wrong with just enforcing the law?

Just a few days ago, I wrote about the dangers of using public policy to achieve political ends. But today, Bush and Mehlman make exactly that case. They write:

Both of us have spent much of our professional lives working to help build the Republican Party. We believe this legislation will be good for the GOP. Hispanic Americans are natural Republicans.

Does that argument sound familiar? The White House told conservatives the same thing in 2003 when Karl Rove and President Bush strong-armed Republicans in Congress into supporting the largest entitlement program since the days of LBJ’s Great Society. The Medicare prescription drug bill, we were told, would guarantee Republicans the majority for decades. Three years later, the GOP was knocked out of power in Congress.

Bush and Mehlman must think we're a bunch of fools."

http://archive.redstate.com/stories/featured_...

No, no fools were they!

Stop it, it hurts!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#663092 Jun 15, 2012
A million tax sucking illegals now legal?

Now THAT'S a campaign winner! LOL!

Real Americans (not fantasy land leftists) are fed up. This will NOT BODE WELL for Obozo!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#663093 Jun 15, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure spunky would be much happier on top of the car than on Obama's barbeque .
Obama motto:
Happiness is a warm puppy, with a side of fries

Obama Breakfast: Beagle with a shmear

Obama Cold Remedy: Chicken Poodle Soup

The first trick Obama taught Bo: roll over in egg batter.

So Obama went to an Indian restaurant and ordered lassi. Was he ever disappointed when it arrived.
1 post removed

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#663095 Jun 15, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
RNC Chairman On Obama’s Immigration Move:‘Everything This President Does Is Politically Motivated’
Well, DUH!

Hey, it's OK, we get it.

Screw the American people!

Screw the Constitution!

Our guy NEEDS THE VOTES!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#663096 Jun 15, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Funny what you can find on the net when you go looking...
"The Wall Street Journal is at it again today, giving the White House free rein over its editorial page. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and former Republican National Chairman Ken Mehlman do their best to sell the amnesty deal to a skeptical public and enraged conservative base.
With the latest Rasmussen poll showing that just 16% believe the bill will actually reduce illegal immigration, the White House is pulling out all everything at its disposal to stop the bleeding. Unfortunately, Bush and Mehlman's argument is the same rhetoric that we're tired of hearing. They even have the gall to say the bill "reinforces the rule of law in a practical and fair way" (emphasis added). What's wrong with just enforcing the law?
Just a few days ago, I wrote about the dangers of using public policy to achieve political ends. But today, Bush and Mehlman make exactly that case. They write:
Both of us have spent much of our professional lives working to help build the Republican Party. We believe this legislation will be good for the GOP. Hispanic Americans are natural Republicans.
Does that argument sound familiar? The White House told conservatives the same thing in 2003 when Karl Rove and President Bush strong-armed Republicans in Congress into supporting the largest entitlement program since the days of LBJ’s Great Society. The Medicare prescription drug bill, we were told, would guarantee Republicans the majority for decades. Three years later, the GOP was knocked out of power in Congress.
Bush and Mehlman must think we're a bunch of fools."
http://archive.redstate.com/stories/featured_...
No, no fools were they!
Stop it, it hurts!!
Obama's refusal to enforce existing immigration laws is an abdication of his responsibility...

but it won't matter...

it's the economy, stupid...
carol

Windermere, FL

#663097 Jun 15, 2012
Okaaaaay...I'll do your homework for you. War presidents since the 1900s:

Woodrow Wilson
Warren Harding
Calvin Coolidge
Herbert Hoover
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Harry S. Truman
Dwight D. Eisenhower
John F. Kennedy
Lyndon B. Johnson
Richard Nixon
Ronald Reagan (military involvements in Grenada, Central America, Lebanon, Libya)
George H.W. Bush
William J. Clinton (Persian Gulf War II with Iraq,
Serbia vs. Bosnia, Kosovo)
George W. Bush
Barrack Hussein Obaman II

I'd say it's about half and half.
Peppy

Lewisville, NC

#663098 Jun 15, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Noooooo! Is that Jello®? Why do you have Jello® on your feet?
You really want to know? It's kind of a long story.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#663099 Jun 15, 2012
Hey libs, your party's over!

For three years, Wall Street’s been telling the world how much it can’t stand President Barack Obama.

Now, thanks to campaign finance filings, it’s possible to put a price tag on just how much: Mitt Romney's presidential campaign and the super PAC supporting it are outraising Obama among financial-sector donors $37.1 million to $4.8 million.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0612/773...

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#663100 Jun 15, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
A million tax sucking illegals now legal?
Now THAT'S a campaign winner! LOL!
Real Americans (not fantasy land leftists) are fed up. This will NOT BODE WELL for Obozo!
Oblunder just made it legal for Americans to have their jobs stolen by illegals.

Anyone tell the SOB that he dose not have the authority to make laws?

President elect Romney will reverse Oblunders illegal activities.

President Food Stamp = One Termer!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#663101 Jun 15, 2012
carol wrote:
Okaaaaay...I'll do your homework for you. War presidents since the 1900s:
Woodrow Wilson
Warren Harding
Calvin Coolidge
Herbert Hoover
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Harry S. Truman
Dwight D. Eisenhower
John F. Kennedy
Lyndon B. Johnson
Richard Nixon
Ronald Reagan (military involvements in Grenada, Central America, Lebanon, Libya)
George H.W. Bush
William J. Clinton (Persian Gulf War II with Iraq,
Serbia vs. Bosnia, Kosovo)
George W. Bush
Barrack Hussein Obaman II
I'd say it's about half and half.
Harding, Coolidge, and Hoover???...war Presidents???...

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed
Peppy

Lewisville, NC

#663103 Jun 15, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>They thought they were being patriotic, but yes they were idiots for going along with Bush the world's dumbest man. See, we are finding some common ground.
Homer is a patriot. Must have been instilled ever since your days as a flag waver in the marching band at Woodchuck High School. Boy, those were the days, weren't they Homer?
1 post removed
carol

Windermere, FL

#663105 Jun 15, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder how spunky you'd be after 12 hours on the freeway, bouncing around, sucking down car exhaust fumes and isolated from the rest of the family. Yeah, you'd be one happy pup, for sure.
The dog rode in an ENCLOSED carrier with a windshield for crying out loud. Probably slept most of the way - like dogs do when left alone.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#663106 Jun 15, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's refusal to enforce existing immigration laws is an abdication of his responsibility...
but it won't matter...
it's the economy, stupid...
Economy, economy?

Immigration, immigration?

You wingnuts are a real hoot.

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#663107 Jun 15, 2012
moshx wrote:
the treasonous bastard is now going to stop the deportation of illegal invaders and give them work permits. the only stipulations are that they must be under 30 and have been here breaking the law for over 5 years,criminal activity while here will only be held against them if they have a significant felony conviction. I thought all felony convictions were significant and who in their right mind would give work permits to people that do not belong in this country while we have 23 million citizens unemployed. Is Obama actually trying to destroy America or is he really that god dam stupid ?
Here's how it works. First you stop the purging of illegals from voter registration lists, then you give them work permits.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#663108 Jun 15, 2012
cway wrote:
The GOP...
The party which condones sending 4,000 U.S. servicemen to their deaths in a war they lied us into.
And the party which outs CIA agents and lets the guilty off the hook.
GOP = the party of treason
Somebody kick Ghostie. His record is stuck again!!!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Ari son of Anarchy 155,271
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 5 min obama crime syndi... 11,113
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 6 min Stars and Stripes 381
Secret Service director faces grilling over sec... 8 min Lawrence Wolf 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Cali Girl 2014 50,015
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 12 min NTRPRNR1 265,388
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min ChromiuMan 117,295
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 49 min Righteous 647
Rand Paul: President Obama 'acts like he's a king' 2 hr Cat74 93
Al Sharpton: Obama's Racial Pyromaniac 4 hr Righteous 86

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE