Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#663239 Jun 15, 2012
Right Wing Nutjobs wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever floats your boat, you dumb b!tch. How's that "religion" thing working out for you, nutcase? LOL
You need to get back on your boat and float back to your third world country. and while you're at it, say a few religious prayers for Rev. Wright and the Obama's 20 year memory lapse. How's that "hopey-changey" working out for you, nutcase? LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Windermere, FL

#663240 Jun 15, 2012
Oh, and Peppy, I want the answer to that riddle when I come back.

It's been fun with you being on here today, by the way.

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#663241 Jun 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a lie. Not the last 3 years.
from 2007 to 2010 American wealth was reduced 40%.
Mostly from the housing collapse.
Get it right or STFU.
Employing loyal Democrats throughout their upper echelons, both Freddie and Fannie—as quasi-public corporations—“donated” hundreds of millions of dollars to mostly leftist Democrat advocacy groups of the ilk of ACORN to fund get-out-the-vote efforts (and heaven knows what else) often in major American cities. In other words, both organizations, supported in large part by the American taxpayer, were in many ways re-purposed to stir those taxpayer dollars to one political party only.

And in large part, Barney Frank was, for years, the master of these fiscal revels.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#663242 Jun 15, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Certified reeltime, with kill lists and he who hates on children and wishes them the worst and bad will..
-
Sonicfilter reeltime Post #527078:- No more than I expected from any of you bigots. You have children? Grandchildren? I wish them the worst. You shouldn't have a problem with that...
-
A child molester is anyone wishing, projecting bad will or are doing harm to children you moron. It appears you fit the mold of child molesters reeltime..
-
It's the culture...
Who was it that told me that Arpaio was doing the right thing in ignoring child abuse cases that involved minority children? It wasn't you was it? I think it was Gunner. Maybe I'll ask him about it next time he insults me so we can get the proper context of my post out there for all to see.

Cool wit you Ooompa?
Right Wing Nutjobs

Burlington, MA

#663243 Jun 15, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, precious, hubby just woke up from his little nap, so the other posters will have to keep you company now. And I'm quite sure they will welcome your verbal abuse, so you go ahead and have fun with them for a while.
Well then, you make sure you go and service your man like a good little b!tch. Good doggy....woof!
Right Wing Nutjobs

Burlington, MA

#663244 Jun 15, 2012
loulee rat mouth fl wrote:
<quoted text> You need to get back on your boat and float back to your third world country. and while you're at it, say a few religious prayers for Rev. Wright and the Obama's 20 year memory lapse. How's that "hopey-changey" working out for you, nutcase? LOL
What's that? Sorry....I can't hear you with that d!ck in your mouth.

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#663245 Jun 15, 2012
More of Franks and the dems denial, while the treasury was being looted:
Barney Frank June 27, 2005 – House Floor
“We have, I think, an excessive degree of concern right now about home ownership and it’s role in the economy. Obviously speculation is never a good thing. But those who argue that housing prices are now at the point of a bubble seem to me to be missing a very important point. Unlike previous examples we have had where substantial excessive inflation of prices later caused some problems. We are talking here about an entity, home ownership, homes, where there is not the degree of leverage that we have seen elsewhere. This is not the dot com situation. We had problems with people having invested in business plans for which there was no reality, with people building fiber optic cable for which there was no need. Homes that are occupied may see an ebb and flow in the price at a certain percentage level but you’re not going to see a collapse that you see when people talk about a bubble. So those of us on our committee in particular will continue to push toward home ownership.”

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#663246 Jun 15, 2012
the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
You get it right, dummy.
Where was Barney Frank throughout this developing storm? As Fox News reports:
“In 2003, he called Fannie and Freddie ‘fundamentally sound financially’ and accused the Bush Administration of trying to “exaggerate a threat of safety…[to] conjure up the possibility of serious financial losses to the Treasury, which I do not see.
“A year later, he said talk of financial problems at Fannie and Freddie were ‘an artificial issue created by the administration...I don't think we are in any remote danger here.’
“In 2007, as Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee and just as Fannie and Freddie – overleveraged and stuffed to the gills with risky mortgages they’d encouraged and facilitated – were about to go over the cliff, Mr. Frank attacked President George W. Bush’s call for reform as ‘inane.’”
Yet when Fannie and Freddie went belly up in the fall of 2008, Mr. Frank voted for the same Bush Administration reforms that could have averted the bankruptcies of Fannie and Freddie.
The Administration strongly believes that the housing GSEs should be focused on their core housing mission, particularly with respect to low-income Americans and first-time homebuyers. Instead, provisions of H.R. 1461 that expand mortgage purchasing authority would lessen the housing GSEs' commitment to low-income homebuyers.

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php...

Nope, not Obama.

So pls, can you explain why Bush wouldn't want to stop letting low income buyers have their way with the housing market?

Though any explanation from a wingnut for Bush's housing debacle would be a refreshing first. I mean beyond the FOX fables that permeate this thread.

carol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Mountville, PA

#663247 Jun 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Thomas Sowell is light years ahead of anything you can comprehend, PeeDaPoop. Therefore, you don't like him. He's black so you must be a bloody racist pig, too.
Thomas Sowell went to Harvard. Gee, Obama can't match that because he had Affirmative Action and Sowell pulled his own weight.
You have no concept of what happened with Countrywide and Indy. You are Progressive baby in the woods. Change your diaper, dood.
You're an idiot.
Because we all know the only way a black man can get into Harvard is trough affirmative action, you racist f*ck.
Right Wing Nutjobs

Burlington, MA

#663248 Jun 15, 2012
carol wrote:
Oh, and Peppy, I want the answer to that riddle when I come back.
It's been fun with you being on here today, by the way.
Yeah, yeah....no one [who matters] cares, you dumb b!tch. Get your @$$ in the kitchen and make yourself useful....make your man a sandwich or something. Good doggy! Woof!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#663249 Jun 15, 2012
Ahshit,Da-Vey's here ...

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#663250 Jun 15, 2012
Frankly, He's a Criminal and Should be in Prison
If you want to see the criminality of the U.S. government in all its glory, observe that Rep. Barney Frank, one of the men responsible for the current economic debacle, will head the investigation into what caused that debacle.

About the bailout of Wall Street, Frank had the nerve to say, "We were the EMTs rushing to the rescue of an economy that suddenly found itself choking, but now we have to perform more serious reform."

A better analogy would be this: Frank & Co. were choking the American people and while doing so, they picked the people's pockets and handed their money to Wall Street.

When will guys like this finally go to prison?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#663251 Jun 15, 2012
Barney Frank: I've destroyed the economy, my work here is done ...

communities.washingtontimes.com/.../barney-fr... ...
Nov 29, 2011 – Barney Frank held a press conference to announce that he would rather ... not one, but two different criminal enterprises run out of his home.

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#663252 Jun 15, 2012
Fannie and Freddie, the dems slush fund, buys the bad loans to line their own pockets:

I show that Fannie and Freddie’s controlling officers (eventually) caused them to buy huge amounts of nonprime loans for the higher short-term nominal yield (though they knew that the actual yield would be negative as soon as the housing bubble stalled). I exploit a “natural experiment” provided by liar’s loans – loans made without prudent underwriting of the borrower’s capacity to repay the loan. No governmental entity ever required any lender, or any purchaser of loans (and that includes Fannie and Freddie), to make liar’s loans. The mortgage industry’s anti-fraud experts, the FBI, and the banking regulators all warned about liar’s loans producing an epidemic of fraud. If Fannie and Freddie purchased large amounts of liar’s loans, then their controlling managers did so because liar’s loans’ higher short-term nominal yield maximized their near-term compensation – not because “the government” made them do so.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#663253 Jun 15, 2012
Right Wing Nutjobs wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that? Sorry....I can't hear you with that d!ck in your mouth.
Left Wing Nutjob: Thanks for revealing your other fantasy...Rev. Wright and Obama will both be thrilled, as will your vocabulary coaches, Dem & lily.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Mountville, PA

#663254 Jun 15, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"cway"
Terror attacks? You say the unprovoked bombing of Libya was not a terrorist attack? You say the drone attacks in Pakistan are not acts of terrorism? Was it not the gung ho, trying to prove he is tough president nobama that ordered those attacks?
Peace
KMA
Mr Ed is once defending Khadafy's slaughtering of his own people.

Mr Ed then defends the terrorists that help kill 3000 Americans on 9-1l.

Mr Ed thinks that a few civilians being killed in a drone attack is somehow worse than tens of thousands killed in a ground invasion.

Mr Ed equates those who flew airplanes into the trade towers with those who protected citizens from being slaughtered.

Mr Ed equates those who use a knife to cut the heads off of civilians to those who targeted & killed those that did those things.

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#663255 Jun 15, 2012
something for nothing, typical democrat duplicity, dishonesty and theft from the taxpayers:

Mayor Michael Bloomberg said this morning that if there is anyone to blame for the mortgage crisis that led the collapse of the financial industry, it's not the "big banks," but Congress.

Speaking at a business breakfast in midtown featuring Bloomberg and two former New York City mayors, Bloomberg was asked what he thought of the Occupy Wall Street protesters.

"I hear your complaints," Bloomberg said. "Some of them are totally unfounded. It was not the banks that created the mortgage crisis. It was, plain and simple, Congress who forced everybody to go and give mortgages to people who were on the cusp.

" It was, plain and simple, Congress who forced everybody to go and give mortgages to people who were on the cusp."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#663256 Jun 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we all know the only way a black man can get into Harvard is trough affirmative action, you racist f*ck.
NO, just one as clearly dumb as Obama/Marshall, 57 states, corpsman, um,er,aw,hum,haw, etc.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#663257 Jun 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Ed is once defending Khadafy's slaughtering of his own people.
Mr Ed then defends the terrorists that help kill 3000 Americans on 9-1l.
Mr Ed thinks that a few civilians being killed in a drone attack is somehow worse than tens of thousands killed in a ground invasion.
Mr Ed equates those who flew airplanes into the trade towers with those who protected citizens from being slaughtered.
Mr Ed equates those who use a knife to cut the heads off of civilians to those who targeted & killed those that did those things.
You cheered when Saddam gassed the Kurds, didn't you? 1 million dead due to Saddam.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Right Wing Nutjobs

Burlington, MA

#663258 Jun 15, 2012
loulee rat mouth fl wrote:
<quoted text> Left Wing Nutjob: Thanks for revealing your other fantasy...Rev. Wright and Obama will both be thrilled, as will your vocabulary coaches, Dem & lily.
Can you please get that d!ck out of your mouth? I can't understand a word you're saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min red and right 312,919
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min dirtclod 149,527
Is Jeb Bush 'evolving' on same-sex marriage and... 3 min spud 141
Packersa Jarrett Bush arrested for public intox... 3 min mike tirico 2
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 min Not Yet Equal 57,911
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 min HitMan 201,383
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Jay 172,210
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 6 min barefoot2626 1,853
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 14 min spud 598
Netanyahu speech exposes partisan and diplomati... 19 min Fortunate Son 1968 24
More from around the web