Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1233715 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nobama

Allentown, PA

#663296 Jun 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we all know the only way a black man can get into Harvard is trough affirmative action, you racist f*ck.
most, but not all.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#663297 Jun 15, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that.
You know that.
Apparently Obama thinks he's a king.
or dictator...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Mountville, PA

#663298 Jun 15, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are a loser.
I never posted that I support Khadafy's regime, I did post that American should not be the worlds policeman
I do not make the decisions, to murder innocent citizens our president nobama made the decision to murder women and children in Pakistan with his drone attacks
Point out the post where I supported the actions of the terrorists involved in the 9/11 disaster
You know "real dumb" you lack comprehensive skills, instead of comprehending you ASSume, that's why you are such an ignorant ass.
Peace
KMA
When you call the bombing to stop the slauhter "unprovoked", you are saying that the slaugher of Libya's people is an OK thing not worthy of stopping.

You keep saying over & over.

So yes, you support that action.

Now start to dance & squirm, like you usually do.

But the truth is,. you said it.

Just like you called the US terrorists for killing known terrorists.

What a worthless POS you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#663300 Jun 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If I went to Mexico & kidnapped a Mexican citizen & brought them into the US, you think they are a criminal?
If you entered Mexico illegally, they wouldn't give you a work visa.

BTW, you analogy is stupid. No one was kidnapped. The kids and parents should have been deported long ago.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#663301 Jun 15, 2012
Valerie Rae wrote:
Kiss Obama’s Black, beautiful a*ss, you whining losers. You are what is wrong with America. Why do you people hate America? Go back to Europe.
the ghetto crackhead hooker vote appears to be solidly in the Obama camp...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Mountville, PA

#663302 Jun 15, 2012
Patriot wrote:
U.S. Government blocks sales of fuel-efficient cars
http://www.naturalnews.com/036183_fuel-effici...
That do not meet emission standards.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#663303 Jun 15, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Obama Immigration Speech: Reporter Neil Munro Interrupts, Heckles President During Remarks
ABC's Diane Sawyer, who was anchoring the network's breaking news coverage with George Stephanopoulos, described the man who interrupted Obama as someone who was "clearly considered a heckler." Former George W. Bush spokesman Tony Fratto tweeted, "Reporters don't interrupt presidential statements. Period.@NeilMunroDC should be banned from WH.#fb."
According to the site's masthead, Munro is the White House correspondent at The Daily Caller.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/15/obam...
The Daily Holler. Go figure.
by any means necessary....to preserve the First Amendment...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Mountville, PA

#663304 Jun 15, 2012
the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
You cheered when Saddam gassed the Kurds, didn't you? 1 million dead due to Saddam.
No,but I'm sure Mr Ed did. He thinks those things are with in the rights of despots & not worthy of stopping.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#663305 Jun 15, 2012
Right Wing Nutjobs wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever floats your boat, you dumb b!tch. How's that "religion" thing working out for you, nutcase? LOL
Watch out, carol, he might hit your with his purse.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#663306 Jun 15, 2012
JEB wrote:
President Barack Obama's administration--having failed to get Congress to act to allow students in the U.S. illegally through no fault of their own to remain--announced Friday that virtually no actions will be taken to deport them.
The move comes in an election year when the Hispanic vote in key battleground states will be important. It also comes after the student deportation legislation--known as the DREAM Act and championed by Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.)--has been stalled for years. Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.) has been vocally critical of Obama for the number of deportations on his watch.
The Obama administration--by going the non-legislative route--said students who met certain critieria could get permission to remain in the U.S. for two years--with a renewal option and a path to be granted work authorization.
"non-legislative route"???...

where does the US Constitution allow that???...

impeach the bastard...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#663307 Jun 15, 2012
Obama says that "Every day is Fathers Day"

Problem is, nobody knows who the father is.....especially the Uber Goober.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Mountville, PA

#663308 Jun 15, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
If you entered Mexico illegally, they wouldn't give you a work visa.
BTW, you analogy is stupid. No one was kidnapped. The kids and parents should have been deported long ago.
So, that 6 months old baby in their mother's should have jumped down & refused to enter the US legally? Did that baby have a choice?

We are taking about these babies all grown up.

Not the parents.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#663309 Jun 15, 2012
the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame barney frank.
"From a September 2003 report by the New York Times' Stephen Labaton, on a Bush Administration proposal for a new agency charged with the financial oversight of both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac:
''These two entities -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- are not facing any kind of financial crisis,'' said Representative Barney Frank of Massachusetts, the ranking Democrat on the Financial Services Committee.''The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing.'''
The mortgage implosion started playing out a scant four years after this cynical pronouncement.
Of course Frank was already in bed[literally] with those who benefited financially to the tune of hundreds of millions.
Bunny Fwank blew it.

In more ways than one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#663310 Jun 15, 2012
Valerie Rae wrote:
Kiss Obama’s Black, beautiful a*ss, you whining losers. You are what is wrong with America. Why do you people hate America? Go back to Europe.
Go lay back down.

Customers are waiting.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#663311 Jun 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we all know the only way a black man can get into Harvard is trough affirmative action, you racist f*ck.
"We all know..."???

Racist pig!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#663312 Jun 15, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it going to be a public execution?
I wish.

But Moochelle would be selling $40, 000 tickets.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#663313 Jun 15, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Obama explains new immigration plan, while heckled by reporter in Rose Garden
Neil Munroe, a reporter from the Daily Caller, interrupted the president twice, asking him to defend his statement that the move is the "right thing" for the country.
Obama talked over the reporter but later in the speech addressed him, again asserting that the immigration decision is the right one. Munroe again interrupted Obama. "I didn't ask for an argument," the president said sharply, ending the unusual exchange.
+++
More like the "right thing" for him after his big economy speech bombed.
The Kenyan Snake is getting desperate for votes. He's lost Middle America, Veterans and Seniors so he's going after the MTV and DWS crowd. Next, the illegal Mexicans. ACORN LIVES!
carol

Windermere, FL

#663314 Jun 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
As the threat of terrorism striking the Us grew near the ends of the Clintron Administration, he put together a bipartisan committee, the Hart Rudmnan Committee. They were to assess the vulnerability to the US & report to the new President.
They completed their task & went to see Bush in early 2001.
Bush refused to see them & had them meet with others in the White House.
Bush later decided not to take any of these recommendations & wanted to form his own committee.
He chose Dick Cheney & his campaign manager (yes, his campaign manager, to form another committee. They were scheduled to start looking at this in October of 2001. A tad late.
Vulnerability of our airplanes was in that report.
If George Bush had met with this committee & took their results seriously, who knows. Maybe the Maine airport could have picked up on the known terrorist that crossed into the US there.
Or maybe that FBI agent's reports of those taking pilot courses would have set off alarms.
George Bush ignored terrorism until 9-11. He did nothing.
Even if Bush had taken to heart every recommendation by the Hart-Rudman committee, it would have been too late.

"Maybe" and "ifs" are always said in hindsight and Monday morning quarterbacking.

Not knowing the how, when and where of this imminent threat were the crucial missing pieces no one could possibly have known even with the most advanced intelligence available. If only the Hart-Rudman Committee would have known that. They didn't. No one did.

Lapeer, MI

#663315 Jun 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, that 6 months old baby in their mother's should have jumped down & refused to enter the US legally? Did that baby have a choice?
Not the parents.
Put down the Hooka Hose, ImaginaryDave, and try making some sober sense. Please.

Thank You.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#663316 Jun 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the parents.
You were talking about kidnapping, stupid. They are illegal aliens, not matter when they got here. Like i said, both the parents and kids should have been deported before it became this kind of problem. By allowing them to cut in front of the line, you are slapping every legal immigrant in the face.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UAW rival at VW represented by 'union avoidance... 10 min xplode 3
News Cleveland protests erupt after officer found no... 11 min BoneYard 108
News GOP Will Lose in 2016 without Sensible Immigrat... 14 min BoneYard 118
News Rand Paul: Republican brand 'sucks' 17 min Have a nice day 57
News Disgraced Chicago cops posed with black suspect... 17 min xplode 1
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 20 min BoneYard 6,368
News Marco Rubio: Desperate for Cuba Deal, Obama Ign... 21 min Peron 65
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 22 min BoneYard 2,419
News Huckabee: I would ask Clinton about Benghazi 26 min BoneYard 197
News Ireland same-sex marriage 53 min Just Think 216
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr Quirky 328,552
News GOP's fight for 2016 nomination likely to drag ... 7 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 140
More from around the web