Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Windermere, FL

#663226 Jun 15, 2012
Right Wing Nutjobs wrote:
<quoted text>
No one [who matters] gives a S#%T what you "would love"....you dumb b!tch.
Well, aren't you precious? May I call you precious?
carol

Windermere, FL

#663227 Jun 15, 2012
No wait. The three guests would assume the total bill was $27 dollars since they didn't know the amount of the changed bill, so if they got $1 dollar back and the bellhop kept the extra $2, it still comes out to $30.

There...that's it...that's my final answer.
Right Wing Nutjobs

Burlington, MA

#663228 Jun 15, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever floats your boat, you dumb b!tch. How's that "religion" thing working out for you, nutcase? LOL
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#663229 Jun 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Hey, I see you've stepped up from the usual hit and run away to girl fighting. From coward to punk-assed coward! Nice!

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#663230 Jun 15, 2012
cway wrote:
<quoted text>
What's strange is how you think the foregoing exonerates Bush for ignoring Tenet's warning five weeks before 9-11. A warning which quoted FBI sources which mentioned activities which could be interpreted as "preparatory for hijackings".
Probably the FBI agents who were watching the Arab pilots learning how to fly, but not take off and land.
Bush could have put the FAA on alert and ordered the Justice Department to put U.S. Marshalls on flights. But he did absolutely nothing. Simply blew off Tenet's caveats.
And being the snotty little crybabies that you are and therefore unwilling to shoulder responsibility for an immense gaff, you did what you always do.
Whine, cry, make up lies and point the finger at Democrats.
Same thing you're doing now with the Bush recession. Whine, cry and point the finger.
Face it. You're a party of losers and whiners led by rich white punks who you worship because they have money.
More dishonesty, dissembling and denial. Thanks to you and your ilk we couldn't
"profile" the likely hijackers, young arab muslims, blame yourself, the dems, the ACLU, etc..

What would of you had Bush do? At which airports? How many 80 year old white women would have been taken aside for special screening? How would that have prevented 9/11?
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#663231 Jun 15, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#663232 Jun 15, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Not a republican Ghostie. How many times I got to tell you that? Your record is still skipping. May have to put a penny on the needle.
for Conservatives, there is no place else to go...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#663233 Jun 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a lie. Not the last 3 years.
from 2007 to 2010 American wealth was reduced 40%.
Mostly from the housing collapse.
Get it right or STFU.
Blame barney frank.

"From a September 2003 report by the New York Times' Stephen Labaton, on a Bush Administration proposal for a new agency charged with the financial oversight of both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac:

''These two entities -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- are not facing any kind of financial crisis,'' said Representative Barney Frank of Massachusetts, the ranking Democrat on the Financial Services Committee.''The more people exaggerate these problems, the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing.'''

The mortgage implosion started playing out a scant four years after this cynical pronouncement.

Of course Frank was already in bed[literally] with those who benefited financially to the tune of hundreds of millions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Right Wing Nutjobs

Burlington, MA

#663234 Jun 15, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I see you've stepped up from the usual hit and run away to girl fighting. From coward to punk-assed coward! Nice!
Hey there,$h!tb@g....how's it hangin'? Oh yeah....that's right....you actually have to have one to hang....which you don't. Ooooops, sorry....my bad.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#663235 Jun 15, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
we understand that homosexual marriage is of primary importance to your kind...
but for most folks...it's the economy, stupid...
Now it's gay marriage.

Please try to make up your mind.
carol

Windermere, FL

#663236 Jun 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Whatever floats your boat, you dumb b!tch. How's that "religion" thing working out for you, nutcase? LOL
Well, precious, hubby just woke up from his little nap, so the other posters will have to keep you company now. And I'm quite sure they will welcome your verbal abuse, so you go ahead and have fun with them for a while.
Walt Simpkins

AOL

#663237 Jun 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Obama is really showing those nasty Americans who consider American citizenship to be of value. He really stuck it to 'em today.

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#663238 Jun 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Get it right or STFU.
You get it right, dummy.

Where was Barney Frank throughout this developing storm? As Fox News reports:

“In 2003, he called Fannie and Freddie ‘fundamentally sound financially’ and accused the Bush Administration of trying to “exaggerate a threat of safety…[to] conjure up the possibility of serious financial losses to the Treasury, which I do not see.

“A year later, he said talk of financial problems at Fannie and Freddie were ‘an artificial issue created by the administration...I don't think we are in any remote danger here.’

“In 2007, as Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee and just as Fannie and Freddie – overleveraged and stuffed to the gills with risky mortgages they’d encouraged and facilitated – were about to go over the cliff, Mr. Frank attacked President George W. Bush’s call for reform as ‘inane.’”

Yet when Fannie and Freddie went belly up in the fall of 2008, Mr. Frank voted for the same Bush Administration reforms that could have averted the bankruptcies of Fannie and Freddie.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#663239 Jun 15, 2012
<quoted text>
You need to get back on your boat and float back to your third world country. and while you're at it, say a few religious prayers for Rev. Wright and the Obama's 20 year memory lapse. How's that "hopey-changey" working out for you, nutcase? LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Windermere, FL

#663240 Jun 15, 2012
Oh, and Peppy, I want the answer to that riddle when I come back.

It's been fun with you being on here today, by the way.

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#663241 Jun 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Get it right or STFU.
Employing loyal Democrats throughout their upper echelons, both Freddie and Fannie—as quasi-public corporations—“donated” hundreds of millions of dollars to mostly leftist Democrat advocacy groups of the ilk of ACORN to fund get-out-the-vote efforts (and heaven knows what else) often in major American cities. In other words, both organizations, supported in large part by the American taxpayer, were in many ways re-purposed to stir those taxpayer dollars to one political party only.

And in large part, Barney Frank was, for years, the master of these fiscal revels.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#663242 Jun 15, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Certified reeltime, with kill lists and he who hates on children and wishes them the worst and bad will..
-
Sonicfilter reeltime Post #527078:- No more than I expected from any of you bigots. You have children? Grandchildren? I wish them the worst. You shouldn't have a problem with that...
-
A child molester is anyone wishing, projecting bad will or are doing harm to children you moron. It appears you fit the mold of child molesters reeltime..
-
It's the culture...
Who was it that told me that Arpaio was doing the right thing in ignoring child abuse cases that involved minority children? It wasn't you was it? I think it was Gunner. Maybe I'll ask him about it next time he insults me so we can get the proper context of my post out there for all to see.

Cool wit you Ooompa?
Right Wing Nutjobs

Burlington, MA

#663243 Jun 15, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, precious, hubby just woke up from his little nap, so the other posters will have to keep you company now. And I'm quite sure they will welcome your verbal abuse, so you go ahead and have fun with them for a while.
Well then, you make sure you go and service your man like a good little b!tch. Good doggy....woof!
Right Wing Nutjobs

Burlington, MA

#663244 Jun 15, 2012
loulee rat mouth fl wrote:
<quoted text> You need to get back on your boat and float back to your third world country. and while you're at it, say a few religious prayers for Rev. Wright and the Obama's 20 year memory lapse. How's that "hopey-changey" working out for you, nutcase? LOL
What's that? Sorry....I can't hear you with that d!ck in your mouth.

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#663245 Jun 15, 2012
More of Franks and the dems denial, while the treasury was being looted:
Barney Frank June 27, 2005 – House Floor
“We have, I think, an excessive degree of concern right now about home ownership and it’s role in the economy. Obviously speculation is never a good thing. But those who argue that housing prices are now at the point of a bubble seem to me to be missing a very important point. Unlike previous examples we have had where substantial excessive inflation of prices later caused some problems. We are talking here about an entity, home ownership, homes, where there is not the degree of leverage that we have seen elsewhere. This is not the dot com situation. We had problems with people having invested in business plans for which there was no reality, with people building fiber optic cable for which there was no need. Homes that are occupied may see an ebb and flow in the price at a certain percentage level but you’re not going to see a collapse that you see when people talk about a bubble. So those of us on our committee in particular will continue to push toward home ownership.”

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In parting shot, Obama prods India on religious... 6 min Le Jimbo 2
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min dirtclod 141,908
US announces charges in New York Russian spy ri... 7 min Backstabbers 1
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 7 min Mykro 624
Democrats block Keystone bill in setback for Se... 8 min Le Jimbo 4
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min sandy1 304,522
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Le Jimbo 168,131
With State of the Union, Obama sets agenda ... ... 21 min kuda 125
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 2 hr Dajokerman 791
More from around the web