Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#656998 Jun 5, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is a hypocrite liar. But I don't expect a moran like you to comprehend that.
Obama and lily are both hypocrite liars. But I don't expect a moran like you to comprehend that Obama is an incompetent president when you are drunk so early in the day.
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#656999 Jun 5, 2012
<quoted text>
She's scared the brown people will get together!
...with the drunken worshippers like you and continue to vote for the incompetent Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#657000 Jun 5, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... and I'll say the same to you if Romney wins.
We'll have to start a new thread:
Mitt Romney, our next President.
I'll start:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a white president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when the debt skyrockets and military spending spins out of control. War with Iran, intervention in Syria.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
So, please explain to us how we have a black president today....

... goddam idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
1 post removed
Clinton Fan

East Hartford, CT

#657002 Jun 5, 2012
loulee rat mouth fl wrote:
<quoted text> Poor lily...why, she's got the mouth of an uneducated, classless, Obama-fantasizing drunk...and it's not even Happy Hour, yet. For that, the nation will have to wait until the November election, when her false idol has to make his reservation on the bus back to Chicago for good.
Well, let's HOPE & PRAY that Obama doesn't get elected again.
Mark my words, if he does...we'll have riots in the streets that will make the 1960s look like a cake walk!
He's destroying the country! The fact that he took all the soldiers out of Iraq, where it was easier to defend themselves & moved them into Afghanistan, where the terrain is much more difficult to find the enemy & they're constantly being bombarded with IED bombs & injured or killed is not the stuff a Commander in Chief needs to do!
Where the hell are the jobs he promised us for the Stimulus Bill?
That's my question? Other than where the heck is his birth certificate?
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#657003 Jun 5, 2012
<quoted text>
The League of Morans has arrived; if Jane's looking for me, tell her I went to yoga class and then to get my nails done, then out to dinner with the ambassador! He'll love this one!!
Jane's not looking for you. No one else is either, except for the vice squad.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#657004 Jun 5, 2012
<quoted text>
Romney is a hypocrite liar.
Yet all your side can come up with is an insignificant act of questionable judgement from 50 years ago. Tsk, tsk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#657005 Jun 5, 2012
LOL wrote:
One topic of conversation today among Iowans and their Nebraskan neighbors continues to be the sexually explicit e-mails the outgoing Des Moines schools superintendent and soon-to-be Omaha schools chief sent to her lover, sometimes during school days and on school computers.
The Des Moines Register broke the e-mail scandal involving Nancy Sebring, who resigned Saturday from the Omaha job she was to have started July 1. She resigned May 10 as Des Moines superintendent, saying she needed time to prepare for the Nebraska job and to help with her daughter's wedding. Sebring, 57, is married.
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondea...
Oh my!
LOL
big mistake to have a heterosexual relationship....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#657006 Jun 5, 2012
LOL wrote:
One topic of conversation today among Iowans and their Nebraskan neighbors continues to be the sexually explicit e-mails the outgoing Des Moines schools superintendent and soon-to-be Omaha schools chief sent to her lover, sometimes during school days and on school computers.
The Des Moines Register broke the e-mail scandal involving Nancy Sebring, who resigned Saturday from the Omaha job she was to have started July 1. She resigned May 10 as Des Moines superintendent, saying she needed time to prepare for the Nebraska job and to help with her daughter's wedding. Sebring, 57, is married.
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondea...
Oh my!
LOL
She's a republican. Bye

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Mountville, PA

#657007 Jun 5, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, please explain to us how we have a black president today....
... goddam idiot.
The Republicans sucked.

They created the worst recession in 80 years

They watched the Housing Bubble burst.

They fomented the near financial collapse

two Quagmire wars

Going from a balance budget to nearly doubling the national debt

Running a 800 year old man with a bimbo back up

The Democrats could have won with Dennis Kusinich.

But they ran with the people's choice. The Democrats themselves picked their candidate - not their party leaders.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Mountville, PA

#657008 Jun 5, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet all your side can come up with is an insignificant act of questionable judgement from 50 years ago. Tsk, tsk.
This from the birther crowd.
frank

Oakland, CA

#657009 Jun 5, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
Barrett Blames Walker for 'Instigating' Polarization in Wisconsin
"That was the route that he took. It's sort of ironic to hear him say, people are tired of all the fighting when he was actually the one who began the fighting. So, I agree with him that people are tired of the fighting, but I think the cause is to get rid of the instigator rather than to allow him to continue because I think this state will remain this bitterly divided if he continues in office."
LOL! Walker instigated the fighting??? These libs are un-freakin-believable! They BUSSED IN "Instigators" fer cryin' out loud!
Oh, and the president's input?
A "Tweet".
Vote straight Republican, vote for Walker. Deregulate banks and Wall Street, abolish corporate taxes altogether. Deport 11 million illegals, bust every union in the country, make abortion illegal, wipe out medicare, welfare and food stamps, drill and frack in all 50 states, build coal plants everywhere and disband the EPA, invade Iran and Syria with boots on the ground simultaneously, and make Chrisianity and school prayer mandatory, burn every book that hints at evolution, lower the minimum wage, raise taxes on the poor and lower them to 2% for the rich, oh one more thing –‘open carry’ in every state. That’s how we get our country back – God is on our side!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#657010 Jun 5, 2012
<quoted text> She's a republican. Bye
That explains the hetero-relationship and the marriage.

Thanks!

Mountville, PA

#657011 Jun 5, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Ok lets put this in 5th grade English, we think you might understand? The only two in your post that might be considered private industry, were the two books? All the rest are Giverment or Church entities, which are tax exempt.
Law forms are tax exempt?

Really.

People working for non profits are not on the government dole.

Non Profits can be private corporations.

Moving the goal posts yet again???

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#657012 Jun 5, 2012
<quoted text>
I suppose you might have looked into who said that first; his name is Robert Benmoshe, former CEO of AIG. A Republican. You may want to look into the amount of the bailout that they received.
This is far from a Liberal thought process.
This is a rightwing thought process, keep the people working to death.
You are the stupid one, why do you have to lie all the time?
Libtard progressives are in both parties. Something you people playing the lift/right game forget. They are playing you for suckers. Keep it up. They are laughing at you sheeple.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#657013 Jun 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.
People working for non profits are not on the government dole.
Non Profits can be private corporations.
Moving the goal posts yet again???
Hi-Ya Da-Vey,

You've been sacked.

LOL

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#657014 Jun 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you lying about me? I thought you only posted the truth?
fred

Milford, CT

#657015 Jun 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
fred is the resident birther here. Don't you forget it.

Donald Trump rages on CNN over Obama 'birther' issue
May 29, 2012

Trump has been a leading proponent of the theory that Obama either was not or may not have been born in the U.S. This view is a focal point of attacks on the administration from some critics, although the state of Hawaii has offered documents that say Obama was indeed born there. Most leading GOP politicians have shied away from the issue, but it persists, particularly at a grass-roots level. Trump is keeping the issue alive even as he brandishes his support for the presumed Republican presidential candidate, Mitt Romney.

"A lot of people do not believe that birth certificate," Trump told Blitzer.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#657016 Jun 5, 2012
<quoted text>
The League of Morans has arrived; if Jane's looking for me, tell her I went to yoga class and then to get my nails done, then out to dinner with the ambassador! He'll love this one!!
I hope someone sober is driving.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#657017 Jun 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you can call them a business expense
bailout my duck

Carpentersville, IL

#657018 Jun 5, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Rip Van Winkle,
The economy was in a ditch before he became president.
Sincerely,
Homer
and obammy pushing on the wrong end to get it out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min TATlover 50,354
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Sunshine 168,228
Rep. Jared Polis wants U.S. intelligence to mon... 4 min serfs up 6
More than 300 miles of Chicago roadway to be re... 14 min joey 2
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 19 min serfs up 809
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 23 min Quirky 304,808
McCain gives thumbs up to 'American Sniper' movie 23 min Shinichiro Takizawa 78
Democrats block Keystone bill in setback for Se... 41 min serfs up 37
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 48 min serfs up 2,358
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 3 hr mjjcpa 658
More from around the web