Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 30,567)

Showing posts 611,321 - 611,340 of1,034,224
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> They revoked his bond because he 'mislead' the court about his net worth for bail. He will surrender to the court and a new bail will be set. Good you libtards are getting loonier by the day.
Between John "Supercuts" Edwards and George "Whitey" Zimmerman, the MSM has an excuse to avoid the pressing issues for another weekend.
1 post removed

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

You see where that Kenyon student killed his housemate and ate his heart?
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> They revoked his bond because he 'mislead' the court about his net worth for bail. He will surrender to the court and a new bail will be set. Good you libtards are getting loonier by the day.
Also heard something about a second passport.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how they didn't say a thing when the zimmerman photos were released.
I know. Not a peep.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Pulpit.
bingo dauber lol
sonicfilter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

"Bill Clinton doesn't really like recalls. In fact, the former president spoke out against the process in 2003, when California was attempting to recall then-Gov. Gray Davis. But he told a fired-up crowd in downtown Milwaukee on Friday that sometimes, recalls are the only solution.

"Ordinarily, I'm against recall elections. I went to try to fight one in California," Clinton said at a rally for Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett (D) in Pere Marquette Park. "But sometimes, it is the only way to avoid a disastrous course. Sometimes, it is the only way to avoid being misunderstood."

Clinton's last-minute visit, announced just a day ago, is the most high-profile trip to the state by a national Democratic figure pitching in on the recall battle. Barrett is hoping to unseat Gov. Scott Walker (R) in Tuesday's election.

The former president repeatedly attacked Walker for his "divide and conquer" strategy, stressing that cooperation was necessary to turn the economy around.

"If you go anywhere in America today, believe it or not, there are a lot of places that are already back. They all have one thing in common ... They are involved in creative cooperation, not constant conflict," Clinton said, adding, "Cooperation works. Constant conflict is a dead-bang loser."

He also slammed Indiana's GOP nominee for U.S. Senate, Richard Mourdock, who recently beat the more moderate incumbent, Sen. Richard Lugar, in the Republican primary. Clinton did not mention Mourdock by name, referring to him instead as Walker's "closest recently nominated ally."

"Dick Lugar was condemned for working with the president of the United States -- who happened to be with another party -- on national security.[Mourdock] said he shouldn't cooperate ... He said our views are too opposed, so we have to keep going until we force the American people to make a choice.[Mourdock said] I will never compromise," said Clinton. "That is what is wrong with America today."...."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/01/bill...

Sterling.
RUSH10ME

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
You see where that Kenyon student killed his housemate and ate his heart?
Doesn't suprise me , we have one of them in the white house eating the heart of America .
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Baseball was invented in my home town:
PITTSFIELD, Mass.-- Officials and historians in this western Massachusetts city released a 213-year-old document Tuesday that they believe is the earliest written reference to baseball.
The evidence comes in a 1791 bylaw that aims to protect the windows in Pittsfield's new meeting house by prohibiting anyone from playing baseball within 80 yards of the building.
That bylaw would have been produced well before Abner Doubleday is said to have written the rules for the game in 1839.
Historian John Thorn was doing research on the origins of baseball when he found a reference to the bylaw in an 1869 book on Pittsfield's history.
That explains you running off with duh fwee give a ways!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
bingo dauber lol
Ahh you knew Bingo? Doesn't he remind you of Peppy? Good old Bingo.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Also heard something about a second passport.
The judge said that was akin to someone losing their driver's license, getting a new one, then finding the old one. He said it was no big deal.
1 post removed
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh you knew Bingo? Doesn't he remind you of Peppy? Good old Bingo.
Good fer getting smoke all in yer air lol.
0:-)
3 posts removed
RUSH10ME

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

My sons elementary school says screw you Michelle and trucked in ice cream sundae's from Tasty freeze for the third ,fourth and fifth grade ,chocolate chips, M&Ms and sprinkles to boot , her telling someone what to eat would be like her husband telling someone how to budget responsibly .

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Down 276. Man is it going to be a looooooong weekend for some folks. Any bad news over the weekend will cause another sell off Monday.
1 post removed
sonicfilter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
was this another trap so I could call you a fkn moron?
Does get old.

The trap.
1 post removed

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
translation; he's a fkn liar. Proven now that he will lie about anything.
No they didn't include the money from his defense fund. Guess they didn't think of it as their money.

Not defending him. Just want the straight dope out there.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Well it has been real. Have a band tonight and tomorrow night to go hear. May be around. I don't know. Depends on the weather and how busy I get.

Later!!!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
does it remind you of how quiet you were/are when the market is up?
Lol
It's not polite, in certain circles, to brag.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> No they didn't include the money from his defense fund. Guess they didn't think of it as their money.
Not defending him. Just want the straight dope out there.
You want the straight dope, Peppy says go to Market and 34th St. and ask for Harry.
1 post removed

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
"To understand the nature of birtherism, it helps to look at the case of another cultural phenomenon that has far outlasted the climate it evolved from -- Donald Trump. You might be asking yourself, how is birtherism still a thing, more than a year after President Obama released his long-form birth certificate? But that question has it backwards. How could birtherism thrive without the birth certificate? Before it was released birthers were waiting for the ultimate evidentiary shoe to drop. All attention was focused on demanding that single piece of paper. Now that the birth certificate is printed in effing Obama campaign mugs, for crissakes, the birthers can detach themselves from facts altogether and freely follow every one of their paranoid inclinations on whatever path they lead. Each false headline or inaccurate scrap of promotional material can be endlessly examined. Existence of the birth certificate was is the only proof the conspiracy needs. Why would Obama release his birth certificate if there wasn't a controversy?
Trump, too, is a product of such circular logic. His public persona is premised on his business savvy, but his success -- appearing as the host of a popular reality competition show, licensing his name to other people's real estate developments -- is all dependent on his persona of business savvy. And that is why Trump is the perfect public face of birtherism. He no longer has to prove his case, because it has already been disproven, so Trump is free to market himself and birtherism in the most flamboyant way possible.
Watch Trump go through the phases of birtherism until he finally throws of the shackles of the last remaining ties to reality:"
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2012/...
Trump is a successful Professional. The Kenyan Snake is an "Amateur".

Or haven't you read?

Bashing the Birthers is a full time job for many clueless Liberals.
This makes them angry that they've been diverted from the other, more important veins of propaganda they'd like to pursue. Especially before an election.

Time to turn up the hot air!
1 post removed

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Focus all you want but history isn't a series of isolated bubbles.
Of course it isn't because each time you present one, it pops.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 611,321 - 611,340 of1,034,224
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••