Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#649753 May 24, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm not going to change your mind. You are totally blocked. so vote for the corporation and I will vote for the President who is on the side of the American people.
You keep on believing that. Obama only has one side. Obama's! If it benefited him he'd throw the whole damn country under the bus. Make no mistake. This man thinks he is God's gift to the world. His kind are the most dangerous of all. But you just keep on with that messiah worship. I'm sure everything will turn out fine. Just like all the other times it's happened.
John Galt

Houston, TX

#649754 May 24, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, trying telling this stuff to Flack or John Galt, they probably have a picture of her on the wall of their bedrooms. Coporations used to have a responsibility to the community, now it's to the stockholders, pretty soon no community and no stockholders.
The first (and should be only) responsibility of any corporation is to its stockholders.

Employers (whether giant corporations or Mom-and-Pop) are square with their employees every payday. Anybody operating under a different impression is delusional.
1 post removed
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#649756 May 24, 2012
<quoted text>
There are no attacks on business, you're delusional
Have another drink and keep hallucinating.
JEB

United States

#649757 May 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if this president gets reelected again. Otherwise, hubby will have plenty in his 401k plus our savings.
So are are you sitting on a pile of gold? Assuming you aren't, how is your money going to be any more useful than mine if Obama manages to succeed in transforming this nation into a third world country and inflation deflates the dollar beyond recognition?
Maybe Homer has room for you too.
so you admit republicans Not serious on abortion. Ford, Reagan, Bush 1 and Bush 2 ..
John Galt

Houston, TX

#649758 May 24, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, trying telling this stuff to Flack or John Galt, they probably have a picture of her on the wall of their bedrooms. Coporations used to have a responsibility to the community, now it's to the stockholders, pretty soon no community and no stockholders.
Hewlett-Packard is a deeply troubled corporation that needs to make radical changes to survive.

Just like the US government.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#649759 May 24, 2012
LibsSuck wrote:
The Democrats & Liberals are trying to buid a police state:
"Congress is moving bills (CISPA, Lieberman-Collins/Cyber Security Act) that would end meaningful privacy. Your texts, your emails.... shared by corporations, in the hands of government with scant limits. Goodbye privacy, hello police state. We need to kill their plans"
Call or email your representatives and stop the liberals from destroying our freedoms.
Who controls Congress? Who wrote the bills? It's you rightwingers who favor a police state. Oh yes, all you peepee pants republicans loved that Patriot Act! DHS! oh yeah, 400,000 employees, red orange yellow green lights! You felt safe! Dolts, all of you.
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#649760 May 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Well, I'm not going to change your mind. You are totally blocked. so vote for the corporation and I will vote for the President who is on the side of the American people.
Have another drink and keep hallucinating.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#649761 May 24, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Affirmative Action ?
The Kenyan going to college as a FOREIGN STUDENT?
Either of these scenarios is way more believable.
You are lying. Obama did not go to school as a foreign student.

Quit believing those chain e-mails. They are making you look foolish again.

And really, the only way a black person can get into Columbia or Harvard is through affirmative action you racist POS.

You right wingers just can't help yourselves. You just can't contain those racist tendencies.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#649762 May 24, 2012
I don't find anything funny in this joke carol.

Perhaps it's an inside joke between you and your abuser. Nothing remotely funny. And you need to stop allowing tenzing to verbally abuse and disrespect you. It isn't very dignifying.

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Interupting cow.
Interupting---
MOO!
---cow who?
Love this joke.
Where did the time go? Guess I'll have to catch up tomorrow.

tenzing wrote:
NewYawk thought I was calling them an "interupting cow".

Hmmm, guess that could be pretty offensive.

Oh well, no place for the squeemish.

I didn't need to "think".
You posted those words to me in error. They were meant to "benefit" carol. Though don't know how your verbal abuse benefits her. And being such a pompous arse, you had to back pedal to cover your A$$. Stop Lying, you impotent dybbuk!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#649763 May 24, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
the racist jagoff is getting angry.
So easy to push him over the edge; now that I've hit a nerve, him and jane and that kkker from tn will step up the racist antisemite remarks now.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#649764 May 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I REALLY need to list the reasons behind the economic collapse AGAIN?
As the Economist magazine put it, it took multilayers of people and circumstances to screw up this economy.
Blaming Bush is just too easy.
Conveniently forgetting it was Congress who ignored the warnings (on both sides) or a housing bubble that grew disproportionately out of proportion, greed from Wall Street and banks, bad mortgage loans being given out like candy, deregulations without any kind of oversight and blissful ignorance by everyone involved on the part of both Democrats and Republicans takes a bit more effort and insight.
But if we're going to blame Bush for what began in 2007, let's also include the Democrat-controlled Congress that same year.
Shall we?
Fine, include them all. Now let's include the Dem Congress and the Dem president for it's revival, we can leave the Republicans out since they have had no part in it's recovery preferring to remain on the sidelines doing nothing.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#649765 May 24, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
your pre existing condition might not be covered if the repug supreme court throws out the health care law.
They won't.
But if they do, you'll be broke paying medical bills.
I feel sorry for dumb older people who vote against their best interests.
Amazing isn't it? It will be especially sad for the really elderly and sick, who will have to try to buy insurance with a voucher when they have multiple ailments. It's a crime. But, oh well, have to make a profit!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#649766 May 24, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The first (and should be only) responsibility of any corporation is to its stockholders.
Employers (whether giant corporations or Mom-and-Pop) are square with their employees every payday. Anybody operating under a different impression is delusional.
This is the mindest that has sent millions of jobs overseas. You're part of the problem.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#649767 May 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Visions of Romneyworld:
Carol's husbands company is bought by Bain Capital, the workers are all fired, their pensions gone, healthcare benefits gone. Only 2 years left till you can retire? Too bad, we need to make a profit old timer; but, you can reapply for your job at half of your former wages, no benefits. Take it or leave it.
Medicare? Gone. We'll give you $6000 to go shopping for health insurance; but good luck with that since, in Romneyworld: you can't buy insurance with pre existing conditions. It wouldn't be "profitable", wink wink.
In Romneyworld, your daughters student loan interest rate would double and if she intends to go to graduate school! Good luck, the tuition will double; sorry, have to make a profit. wink, wink.
Someone buys the building you live in and cancels all the leases and doubles the rent; sorry, we have to make a profit, wink, wink.
Vote for Corporate Romney, suckas.
Naw Lily!!! There's no war on business. None at all. Friggin' libtards are SO stupid!!!
carol

Windermere, FL

#649768 May 24, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Their one and only true love is corporate America, they hate actual Americans.
Homer, just how long do you think corporations have been part of the American landscape?

They didn't just pop up out of the ground in the past ten years.

They've been around globally for centuries - in this country more than two centuries.

How do you think most people in the world get paid? Most people work for a company or a corporation unless they are self-employed.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#649769 May 24, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You keep on believing that. Obama only has one side. Obama's! If it benefited him he'd throw the whole damn country under the bus. Make no mistake. This man thinks he is God's gift to the world. His kind are the most dangerous of all. But you just keep on with that messiah worship. I'm sure everything will turn out fine. Just like all the other times it's happened.
Why in the world would he do that? Tell me. How would he benefit from that?
bailout my duck

Schaumburg, IL

#649770 May 24, 2012
vote 4 denial yes he can with lib media coverage
John Galt

Houston, TX

#649771 May 24, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever, he's still running and piling up delgates.
Thank you for agreeing with me.

You obviously know that Hussein Obama has corrupted the system and is suppressing the will of the people.

Prison inmates draw 40% of the vote against Hussein Obama in a Democrat primary. Just think how a serious candidate would fare.
dim_dem_dumm

Euless, TX

#649772 May 24, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
editting your bullshit again, hillbilly?
Using data from the liberal sponsored genital washing program, which 'pair' is hairier:
A) a ham sandwich
B) our friend, the neanderthal
C) eagle testicles
D) the mountain oysters in your mouth
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#649773 May 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Visions of Romneyworld:
Carol's husbands company is bought by Bain Capital, the workers are all fired, their pensions gone, healthcare benefits gone. Only 2 years left till you can retire? Too bad, we need to make a profit old timer; but, you can reapply for your job at half of your former wages, no benefits. Take it or leave it.
Medicare? Gone. We'll give you $6000 to go shopping for health insurance; but good luck with that since, in Romneyworld: you can't buy insurance with pre existing conditions. It wouldn't be "profitable", wink wink.
In Romneyworld, your daughters student loan interest rate would double and if she intends to go to graduate school! Good luck, the tuition will double; sorry, have to make a profit. wink, wink.
Someone buys the building you live in and cancels all the leases and doubles the rent; sorry, we have to make a profit, wink, wink.
Vote for Corporate Romney, suckas.
Yep, sorry Carol.

"The first (and should be only) responsibility of any corporation is to its stockholders." - John "Nobama" Galt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min red and right 320,410
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 3 min DebraE 6,477
News Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 3 min Who Guessed It 159
News Indiana backlash: What you need to know 4 min fyi 130
News Poll: Hillary Clinton still tops in 2016 4 min xxxrayted 239
News Indiana lawmakers try to quiet firestorm surrou... 5 min cancer lost 154
News Latest on Ferguson: Civil rights leaders condem... 5 min Old Timer 1,807
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min American Lady 176,153
News AFSCME pulls national conference out of Indiana... 33 min Batch is is a pou... 58
News The Hoosier Nuremberg Laws 2 hr spud 116
News Hillary approval ratings slip after State email... 3 hr Barefoot2626 23
More from around the web