Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
fred

Milford, CT

#597241 Mar 19, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Was the sexual device a loofah?
The Kenyan says raise taxes on oil companies to lower gas costs. The lizard reflexively creates a new class warfare capitalist enemy.

America says WTF?

Gas Prices Still Going Up, Refineries Shutting Down (should be front page but MSM supports Obama)
Monday, March 19, 2012
Boise Weekly ^| March 18th | George Prentice

Energy industry analysts say there's no relief in sight at the nation's gas pumps. While prices jumped 6 percent in February, market experts said many of the nation's refineries have been idled or shut down permanently because their owners claimed they were losing money on them. According to the Wall Street Journal, Sunoco is expected to close another of its large refineries this July, "taking another 335,000 barrels per day in production capacity off the market."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#597242 Mar 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Was the sexual device a loofah?
good morning hypocrite.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#597243 Mar 19, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Rewriting history everyday.
You forgot to put content into your post again.
Pick any statement and give your argument as to why it is incorrect, and then give a corrected statement.
I'll help you. Here's the post again:

Afghanistan.
Before Obama, we were in combat with the Taliban and Al Qaeda in the mountain regions, and they were not able to infiltrate the population centers.
Obama's first decision in Afghanistan was to withdraw from combat with the Taliban and retreat to the population centers.
This was the critical flaw in the Soviets' strategy. They concentrated themselves in the population centers.
Naturally, the Taliban just followed Obama's retreat.
Today, when the average Afghan looks around, he sees the same thing he saw when the Soviets were there. That is the difference Obama brought to the war. Now, we are doing the same stupid thing the Soviets did.
Taliban general - "I sure wish we could get out of these mountains and into the population centers where we could control the people and hide when we attack the Americans."
Obama - "Stop fighting the Taliban in the mountains and retreat to the population centers."
Now, Obama is negotiating a surrender to the Taliban.
This really sounds like a conspiracy, doesn't it?
And, when somebody like Obama does this, you get what happened last week. Had Obama been on our side and continued to keep the Taliban bottled up in the mountains, then there would never have been the bombing that caused one American soldier to go over the edge.
Because our Commander in Chief is on the side of the Taliban, and he hates the President of Afghanistan, we need to get the f*ck out of there immediately.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Houston, TX

#597244 Mar 19, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
More violence, law-breaking, trespassing and illegal loitering by the Occupy and blame anyone else's anything barbarian crowds....
.."New York City police announced Zuccotti Park had closed for the evening before moving through the excited and sometimes agitated protesters, who chanted and beat drums as they went.
New York Policeman Brian Sessa told the Associated Press that the police acted because the demonstrators had begun to break park rules."
----------
Grow up and learn to think and act like rational, sane, law abiding, decent and respectful adults kids.
We need many more Occupoo demonstrations, preferably violent.

Occupoo polls even worse than the Fluckster, bad for Obama.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wake up”

utica ny

#597245 Mar 19, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
good morning lunatic.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“wake up”

utica ny

#597246 Mar 19, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll stand by my statement.$4.11 was the price. Thanks for the chart.
good morning programed zombie.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Lake Elsinore, CA

#597247 Mar 19, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> good morning lunatic.
In a failed attempt at communicating with you looney baggers.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#597248 Mar 19, 2012
flack wrote:
Cavuto: A Storm Called Inflation Is Here
What he was saying is interest rates are set to rise sharply. Anybody have a clue what happens next?
1 post removed
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#597250 Mar 19, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, old Rick showing skin, what a pervert.
Talk about puking....
Lily Boca Grande

Los Angeles, CA

#597251 Mar 19, 2012
It looks like one of you liberal Nazi bigots/racists had your fun killing people again:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/03/19/offic...
1 post removed

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#597253 Mar 19, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey doofus, Oprah decided to quit her 20 year reign at the top over 7-8 months ago. I realize that reality and the facts arrive in bagger world years later. But at some point even a dumbass like you has to realize just how stupid and programmed you are and sound. In that un-American backwoods singlewide that you and your sister reside in with 8 dogs 3 cats and 9 kids and a 17 inch black and white reception isn't that good, but surely you must be aware that after eight years of Bush-Cheney our nation along with a few others have been pretty much destroyed. So thank goodness Obama is straighten the ship.
Reread post #597194, Lightning:]

I've got more terms of endearment for you, too, Quickraw:>

Hee, Hee.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#597254 Mar 19, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Oprah lost her appeal to half her audience when she smoked Obama's pipe.
No she didn't, dummy

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#597255 Mar 19, 2012
yepperz wrote:
This lie spread all around the wingnutosphere and Fox News and became so insane the CBO had to post an article debunking the lies.
CBO: Obamacare to cost $1.76 trillion over 10 yrs
http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/bl...
http://www.cbo.gov/publication/43104
Note to conservatives who try to get into details and numbers. Don’t.
So Obamacare is back to paying for itself and reducing the deficit?
Ooh, goody!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#597256 Mar 19, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes imply your sainthood, hypocrite. And now you exhibit your bagger contempt along with fear and hatred of womanhood. Man you best quit while you are way behind.
Reread post #597194, Twinkletoe.

Now I hate and fear woman!!! What happened this morning? Did you have backward sex with a Pineapple last night?

See ya. I've gotta go watch Fox News and the 700 Club:>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nostrilis Waxman

Montréal, Canada

#597257 Mar 19, 2012
Lily Boca Grande wrote:
It looks like one of you liberal Nazi bigots/racists had your fun killing people again:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/03/19/offic...
This is me again!! Bawahhhhhaaaaaa!!!
Grey Ghost

Lake Elsinore, CA

#597258 Mar 19, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What he was saying is interest rates are set to rise sharply. Anybody have a clue what happens next?
Let me guess, flack goes paranoid and slays 10 possums? Makes homemade pizza rolls? Feeds 300 drunks with his prize winning chili? Flack finally admits that he is a bagger? Ahh hell I give up, only the lamest of the lame would give a crap what that idiot Cavuto has to say.
fred

Milford, CT

#597259 Mar 19, 2012
<quoted text>
No she didn't, dummy
Oprah's numbers tanked after fluking the lizard.

A surprise: Oprah pays a real cost for supporting Barack Obama
April 9, 2008 | 8:52 am

But 10 days after the campaign media explosion her favorable rating had dropped further to 55% and her unfavorable ratings for the first time climbed to 1 in 3.

A December ABC/Washington Post poll of Democrats found 8% were persuaded by her Obama endorsement, 82% said it wouldn't matter either way and 10% said her recommendation had turned them off Obama
fred

Milford, CT

#597260 Mar 19, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
Little Fredo is crying.
He posts lie after lie everyday then calls someone else a liar.
Funny.
Corporations are going to bury the lizard under billions of negative ads while the lizard is broke. Former Wall St and Jew campaign donors say F U! Kenyan.

Obama Struggling To Bring in High Dollar Donations...

'Money battle much tighter than once imagined'...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Toronto, Canada

#597261 Mar 19, 2012
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
This is me again!! Bawahhhhhaaaaaa!!!
I'm a retard that has a proxy. My name is lily. I accuse everyone of being someone they are not and I love to use my proxy to act like I'm multiple people. I'm most mature when I call people fatso.

I also have this obsession with someone who posts as Waxman.

Say hi to lily!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#597262 Mar 19, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Oprah's numbers tanked after fluking the lizard.
A surprise: Oprah pays a real cost for supporting Barack Obama
April 9, 2008 | 8:52 am
But 10 days after the campaign media explosion her favorable rating had dropped further to 55% and her unfavorable ratings for the first time climbed to 1 in 3.
A December ABC/Washington Post poll of Democrats found 8% were persuaded by her Obama endorsement, 82% said it wouldn't matter either way and 10% said her recommendation had turned them off Obama
pffttt...you're dumb

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Ari son of Anarchy 178,366
News US warship heads to Yemeni waters; could block ... 5 min Kahoki 8
News Western Rejection Rains on Russia's Victory Day... 5 min George 1
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min DanFromSmithville 160,123
News Clinton defends family foundation from charges ... 6 min Al Sharpton 5
News Marco Rubio doesn't think sexual orientation is... 6 min Imprtnrd 80
News Is Hillary Becoming A Joke? 9 min Responsibility 34
News Vladimir Putin steals the show in TIME 100 read... 54 min Hue 120
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Coffee Party 323,595
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 2 hr WeTheSheeple 885
More from around the web