Jared Loughner pleads guilty to Ariz. shooting rampage that killed six

Aug 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

Jared Lee Loughner agreed Tuesday to spend the rest of his life in prison, accepting that he went on a deadly shooting rampage at an Arizona political gathering and sparing the victims a lengthy, possibly traumatic death-penalty trial.

Comments
1 - 20 of 55 Comments Last updated Aug 10, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
DanielGagnon

Wayzata, MN

#1 Aug 7, 2012
Along with Holmes, two authentic products of the Occupy movement....
In about 30 years, Catie Couric will be interviewing Loughner and Holmes from their halfway houses.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#2 Aug 7, 2012
The Judge should reject the plea bargain and proceed with the trial. Put the evidence in front of a Jury and let them decide if this piece of filth is innocent or guilty. If innocent set him free. If guilty erect a gallows on the Courthouse Square and PUBLICLY hang him by the neck until dead. Film at 11:00.

Same game plan for Holmes.
Obama Black Nation

Anchorage, AK

#3 Aug 7, 2012
DanielGagnon wrote:
Along with Holmes, two authentic products of the Occupy movement....
In about 30 years, Catie Couric will be interviewing Loughner and Holmes from their halfway houses.
YES, YES, very good and correct!!!

Loughner almost looks like Obama if you give him a tan, short fro and an ugly stick.loloolol
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#4 Aug 7, 2012
okimar wrote:
The Judge should reject the plea bargain and proceed with the trial. Put the evidence in front of a Jury and let them decide if this piece of filth is innocent or guilty. If innocent set him free. If guilty erect a gallows on the Courthouse Square and PUBLICLY hang him by the neck until dead. Film at 11:00.
Same game plan for Holmes.
Yeah, that pesky ol' Constitution sure gets in the way, don't it.
1 post removed
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

#6 Aug 7, 2012
DanielGagnon wrote:
Along with Holmes, two authentic products of the Occupy movement....
In about 30 years, Catie Couric will be interviewing Loughner and Holmes from their halfway houses.
Katie will try and get laid by either if they are all still breathing in 30.
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

#7 Aug 7, 2012
Obama Black Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, YES, very good and correct!!!
Loughner almost looks like Obama if you give him a tan, short fro and an ugly stick.loloolol
The libs are really pissed about him pleading guilty for a life sentence. Too much risk of him outing the libs.
1 post removed
Obama Black Nation

Anchorage, AK

#9 Aug 7, 2012
RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>The libs are really pissed about him pleading guilty for a life sentence. Too much risk of him outing the libs.
Yes, that rotten Kommie Kreep Obingo has caused the downfall of America that is for sure!!!
Obama Black Nation

Anchorage, AK

#10 Aug 7, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe – but we sure know the gun lobby will still be shamelessly whoring themselves out to sell cheap guns to every mental case in the world.
as he libby lobby is out to let in every minority into the US to balkenize us and make us a 3rd world cesspool as that is how to destroy the US along with welfare for life for LOSERS...
DanielGagnon

Wayzata, MN

#11 Aug 7, 2012
Obama Black Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, YES, very good and correct!!!
Loughner almost looks like Obama if you give him a tan, short fro and an ugly stick.loloolol
3 things the modern media refuses to research, investigate and report:
1. Left-wing gunmen--they are lone loons.
2. Pres Obama's childhood through the end of His stay at Rev Wright's church-except what is in His book.
3. The Prophet Muhammad.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#12 Aug 7, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe – but we sure know the gun lobby will still be shamelessly whoring themselves out to sell cheap guns to every mental case in the world.
They've already done that. Half of the conservatives who have guns are mental cases.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#13 Aug 7, 2012
Recall following the Giffords tragedy how they jumped on and blamed Palin, talk radio et al? All along the shooter was connected to b. h. obama, bill ayers, annenburg et al…

obama/ayers/annenburg teaching your kids the ways of marxism,

“Ayers also created, in collaboration with longtime communist Mike Klonsky, the so-called "Small Schools Movement" (SSM), where individual schools committed themselves to the promotion of specific political themes and pushed students to “confront issues of inequity, war, and violence.” A chief goal of SSM is to teach students that American capitalism is a racist, materialistic doctrine that has done incalculable harm to societies all over the world. One of the more infamous students to attend an SSM school (Mountain View High School in Arizona) was Jared Lee Loughner, the gunman who -- on January 8, 2011 in Tucson -- shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords in the head, leaving her in critical condition. Loughner also sprayed gunfire at others in the vicinity, wounding thirteen and killing six.”

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individual...

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfi...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1222128560757...
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#14 Aug 7, 2012
Once again for public consumption:

Jared Loughner is a disciple of David Wynn Miller,
a member of the government-hating Sovereign Citizens Movement whose members believe that the government has no constitutional right to collect taxes even
though it's in the Constitution.

The FBI has labeled them "domestic terror threat."

They're radical conservatives like the teaparty white trash.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#15 Aug 7, 2012
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
They've already done that. Half of the conservatives who have guns are mental cases.
Attention poop4brains!!! Excuse me doctor quack but a marxist fruitcake like you is the last person who should be making any mental evaluations on anyone. Fact is you and your mealy mouth ilk are so stupid you cannot see how deranged bill ayers and his star pupil b. h. obama are...At the rate things are going it won't be long before you and lawrence are pen pals with loughner and holmes.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#16 Aug 7, 2012
Gary wrote:
Once again for public consumption:
Jared Loughner is a disciple of David Wynn Miller,
a member of the government-hating Sovereign Citizens Movement whose members believe that the government has no constitutional right to collect taxes even
though it's in the Constitution.
The FBI has labeled them "domestic terror threat."
They're radical conservatives like the teaparty white trash.
Attention poop4brains!!! Unfortunately for you there is the problem of your direct support for the self-serving anti-Americanism marxist b. h. obama. One of his long time primary mentors is bill ayers and that's a direct confirmed connection. In other words to support b. h. obama is to support loughner and holmes because neither one of those two comes close to the evil of bill ayers...Your selective morality just does not fly you libelous sht-head.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17 Aug 7, 2012
We have to stop these democrats from killing again.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#18 Aug 7, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that pesky ol' Constitution sure gets in the way, don't it.
Attention lance lowlife!!! Yes indeed that ol' Constitution sure gets in the way of b. h. obama. If it were not for that ol’ Constitution this place would look like north korea about now and every time the lord marshal took a bite of his $100.00 per pound Kobe Steak crowds would dance in celebration or be shot.
The fact is you ignorant moron, loughner stripped those attending a political forum of their Constitutional Rights but only for a moment because the ol' Constitution slammed him to the ground, cuffed him and took him to jail where he'll rot. In other words mr. marxist you try to strip this country of its ol' Constitution and you'll see hell.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#19 Aug 7, 2012
Liberals hate guns. It's hilarious seeing these RINO nutters reject their own. Despite Palin's cross hairs and call to arms, Gifford survived their attack on her. God Bless YOU Gaby Gifford.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#20 Aug 7, 2012
Gary wrote:
Once again for public consumption:
Jared Loughner is a disciple of David Wynn Miller,
a member of the government-hating Sovereign Citizens Movement whose members believe that the government has no constitutional right to collect taxes even
though it's in the Constitution.
The FBI has labeled them "domestic terror threat."
They're radical conservatives like the teaparty white trash.
Agreed. The majority of Americans know that. The RINO nutters here are getting more desperate and deranged by the day.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#21 Aug 7, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. The majority of Americans know that. The RINO nutters here are getting more desperate and deranged by the day.
Attention excrement!!! News for you, loughner and holmes are not on the same crime level as obama's mentor bill ayers. In other words the only nutcases are the nutcases who stoop to the level of ignoring who and what b. h. obama is...Just think, you are as low as a jerry sandusky skid mark you anti-Americanism marxist perverted punk.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#22 Aug 7, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
Liberals hate guns. It's hilarious seeing these RINO nutters reject their own. Despite Palin's cross hairs and call to arms, Gifford survived their attack on her. God Bless YOU Gaby Gifford.
Attention excrement!!! Let's see...did loughner ever attend a Tea Party Rally, mention the US Constitution or Governor Sarah Palin? No. Did loughner ever attend democRat campaign rallies? Yes. Both loughner and holmes are OWS through and through and look like snot nosed pals of yours and think like snot nosed pals of yours...So for your sleazy lowlife attempt to politicize the tragedy and make yourself look like something better than the libelous pile of manure that you are...GFY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min woodtick57 256,171
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Dale 151,251
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Princess Labia 1,100,195
Eric H. Holder Jr., in Ferguson, shares pain ov... 8 min Cat74 221
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 19 min Cat74 1,371
Summer 2014 Was the Worst Ever 20 min woodtick57 8
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min wojar 177,378
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 41 min Subduction Zone 115,226
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 4 hr Sangelia 9,806
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••