Supreme Court ruling on false military medals incites anger

Rep. Duncan Hunter , who served as a Marine in Iraq and Afghanistan, expressed disappointment in the Supreme Court ruling and suggested that Congress will look for another way to deter people from claiming to have won military medals for bravery. Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#2 Jun 28, 2012
The teabag Sunshine Patriot chickenhawks all love this decision. Now Mittens the draftdodger can claim he won the Medal Of Honor.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Jun 28, 2012
Mykro wrote:
The teabag Sunshine Patriot chickenhawks all love this decision. Now Mittens the draftdodger can claim he won the Medal Of Honor.
Sounds like John Kerry to me..........
harvey

Columbus, OH

#4 Jun 28, 2012
Here's the deal...the USSC left it open for reinterpretation by Congress. Pass a law based on fraud, saying that you can't profit or deceive people using fake vet's status. That should pass.

Making lying illegal was never going to work. If it was, Congress would have to dissolve permanently, and all the politicians would be out on the street begging for work! LOL
harvey

Columbus, OH

#5 Jun 28, 2012
Les Spambot wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like John Kerry to me..........
Kerry served honorably in combat, unlike you and Flopney.:)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Jun 28, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Kerry served honorably in combat, unlike you and Flopney.:)
FLASH: THIS JUST IN SUPREME COURT OK'S OBAMA CARE AS A TAX..........OBAMA.....THE MIDDLE CLASS WILL NOT GET ANY TAX INCREASE, NOT ONE DIME..........FLASH BACK: Read My Lips, No New Taxes..........and we know how that turned out.

And folks there is not one tax in Obama, care, there are 21 new taxes. You loons gloat while you can. 68% of the people wanted Obama Care repealed.
WVB

United States

#7 Jun 28, 2012
Who cares. Medals are doggie treats for vacuous twits. Real heroes remain anonymous. Where's Vera Baker?

“The Commander-in-Chi ef”

Since: Jun 07

Always bet on Black

#8 Jun 28, 2012
I strongly disagree with this ruling. It should be a crime for anyone to claim military service or metals. I take pride in the fact that I served this nation in the United States Marine Corps and in the few metals that I did earn… the problem is that there a too many wannabes who feel a need to claim valor that they didn’t earn. I am very happy with the court’s ruling on immigration and Health Care, but I feel like they dropped the ball on this one… free speech or no free speech I wouldn’t respond to kindly to someone claiming valor they didn’t earn…

Nevertheless, I’m still giddy about the tea-baggers taking it on the chin (pun intended) on Health Care Reform, LOL!
Dane T

AOL

#9 Jun 28, 2012
The demcoratic governor of connecticutt breathed a sigh of relief after the decision.
Pretending to be a Miliatry Hero will not cost him anything. From today forth Medals will have no value. No big deal as America is only Obama Nation now.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#10 Jun 28, 2012
C'mon, it's disgusting to see someone do it, but against the law?
The shame of exposure should be sufficient.
No To Tinkerbell Marriage

Freeport, NY

#11 Jun 28, 2012
False military homomarriage should incite anger too.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#12 Jun 28, 2012
Mykro wrote:
The teabag Sunshine Patriot chickenhawks all love this decision. Now Mittens the draftdodger can claim he won the Medal Of Honor.
Attention micromind!!! Sounds like algore to me. Boasting about being fired upon and it never happened. Fact is he was never issued a weapon...just a typewriter so GFY.

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#13 Jun 28, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I strongly disagree with this ruling. It should be a crime for anyone to claim military service or metals. I take pride in the fact that I served this nation in the United States Marine Corps and in the few metals that I did earn… the problem is that there a too many wannabes who feel a need to claim valor that they didn’t earn. I am very happy with the court’s ruling on immigration and Health Care, but I feel like they dropped the ball on this one… free speech or no free speech I wouldn’t respond to kindly to someone claiming valor they didn’t earn…
Nevertheless, I’m still giddy about the tea-baggers taking it on the chin (pun intended) on Health Care Reform, LOL!
And what kind of "metals" did you earn? Pot metal?
1 post removed

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#15 Jun 28, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention micromind!!! Sounds like algore to me. Boasting about being fired upon and it never happened. Fact is he was never issued a weapon...just a typewriter so GFY.
Go shoot your paper targets, gutless frightwing REMF

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#16 Jun 28, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>FLASH: THIS JUST IN SUPREME COURT OK'S OBAMA CARE AS A TAX..........OBAMA.....THE MIDDLE CLASS WILL NOT GET ANY TAX INCREASE, NOT ONE DIME..........FLASH BACK: Read My Lips, No New Taxes..........and we know how that turned out.
And folks there is not one tax in Obama, care, there are 21 new taxes. You loons gloat while you can. 68% of the people wanted Obama Care repealed.
FLASH:...THIS JUST IN SUPREME COURT OK'S OBAMA CARE. Now all you teabag reactionary nut cases get free Thorazine...YEA.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#17 Jun 28, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I strongly disagree with this ruling. It should be a crime for anyone to claim military service or metals. I take pride in the fact that I served this nation in the United States Marine Corps and in the few metals that I did earn… the problem is that there a too many wannabes who feel a need to claim valor that they didn’t earn. I am very happy with the court’s ruling on immigration and Health Care, but I feel like they dropped the ball on this one… free speech or no free speech I wouldn’t respond to kindly to someone claiming valor they didn’t earn…
Nevertheless, I’m still giddy about the tea-baggers taking it on the chin (pun intended) on Health Care Reform, LOL!
Attention moron cow patty...I bet a fraud like you is glad and giddy. However, it does not stop there with you or the lord marshal. Time marches on and time will end an obamanation.
Now that obamacare is an official TAX after obama proclaimed in many interviews it was not a TAX it means b. h. obama lied to the American people. It's a lie they will not ignore because it will effect their wallets big time. So I hate to pee on you and your parade but contrary to media spin the ruling is also the death nail for the lord marshal b. h. obama come November.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#18 Jun 28, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Go shoot your paper targets, gutless frightwing REMF
Attention micomind!!! Instead of you standing around shooting your mouth off like a snot nosed libelous twit you should be plucking yourself...What part of GFY don't you understand...peewee?

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#19 Jun 28, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention micomind!!! Instead of you standing around shooting your mouth off like a snot nosed libelous twit you should be plucking yourself...What part of GFY don't you understand...peewee?
What part of REMF don't you understand? Seeing that you don't, you are one.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

#20 Jun 28, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like John Kerry to me..........
except John Kerry was a war hero, when George Bush avoided serving in the war zone. He was serving, protecting the Texas shore line from snapping turtles.
Romney Nam deferments

Miami, FL

#21 Jun 28, 2012
Mitt Romney war deferment "hero" just like Rush Limbaugh.

Difference is that Romney actually demonstrated FOR the Nam war while getting 4 deferments for himself.

Republiscums have no limits.

'Though an early supporter of the Vietnam War, Romney avoided military service at the height of the fighting after high school by seeking and receiving four draft deferments, according to Selective Service records.


He said in 2007 — his first White House bid under way — that he had "longed in many respects to actually be in Vietnam." But his actions, Selective Service records and previous statements show little interest in joining a conflict that ultimately claimed more than 58,000 American lives.


Military veterans suggest that Romney's own decision not to serve in the military is in conflict with his pro-military rhetoric."

http://www.boutiquegeartalk.com/politics-othe...
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

#22 Jun 28, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention moron cow patty...I bet a fraud like you is glad and giddy. However, it does not stop there with you or the lord marshal. Time marches on and time will end an obamanation.
Now that obamacare is an official TAX after obama proclaimed in many interviews it was not a TAX it means b. h. obama lied to the American people. It's a lie they will not ignore because it will effect their wallets big time. So I hate to pee on you and your parade but contrary to media spin the ruling is also the death nail for the lord marshal b. h. obama come November.
I see the mandate explanation was to sophisticated for some of you to understand and now you guys are here repeating the Fox News new mantra. It's a tax...... ROFLMAO

No, the decision was based on the Taxing authority of Congress and the Mandate was constructed in a different section of the legislation, the Taxing portion.

The fine will be taken from Tax Returns that citizens are due, and the IRS is instructed in the legislation to not pursue the $95.00 fine using tools which are customary in collections procedures.

It's a new day in America, you moochers will have to pay your own way now. No more free rides!

I heard a secession of paid shrills touting the "it's a tax" on all of the Fox broadcast today...... now some of you parrots are repeating the same nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family files lawsuit over fatal shooting at Ohi... 5 min tha Professor 10
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Jaxxon 292,515
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,152,938
Bush will defend expanded immigration 6 min spud 2
Boehner, McConnell face big to-do list in next ... 7 min Cat74 36
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 8 min woodtick57 15
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 8 min tha Professor 229
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 21 min woodtick57 235
Elizabeth Warren was told to stay quiet, but sh... 28 min serfs up 133
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 1 hr inbred Genius 546