Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
ELH

Vancouver, WA

#149575 Jul 8, 2012
Ken wrote:
...this shows what ive said all along its about tearing down the cerimony's we hold dear because it doesnt fit there way of life.
Do you ever READ the crap that spews out of your (blissful) ignorance?

"They" want to get married to destroy marriage becasue it doesn't fit "their" way of life? News flash: What you "have said all along" is laughably RIDICULOUS.

And if (heterosexual) marriages are so "dear" and "sacred" then how come almost HALF of them FAIL?
ELH

Vancouver, WA

#149576 Jul 8, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
The judge was gay but he followed the Constitution and ruled the only way he could with the evidence presented before him! His decision was then backed up by the next higher court!

It would be counter productive for "Ken" and his ilk to admit any of this. Especially acknowledging that the ruling has already been UPHELD by a higher (and probably HETEROSEXUAL) court.

In fact I doubt that "Ken" is even aware of this ruling, after all, the ONLY important part and the ONLY thing worth remembering or repeating is that the overturning judge is GAY.
ELH

Vancouver, WA

#149577 Jul 8, 2012
Wherte's professor marvleous? I'm really worried that my posts about Men being Girl Scout Leaders and heterosexual pedophile scout masters being shielded from prosecution by the Boy Scouts of America has given him sick "ideas"....
2 posts removed

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#149580 Jul 9, 2012
Danny boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to wonder why we're even responding to an admitted batshit crazy bastard who probably got locked away for pissing on strangers on crowded New York subway systems who now waves around a letter from his psychologists admitting him into public places like 7-11 and Chuck-E-Cheese laying claim he's "OK' now.
LOL!!!
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
A. It's flucking HOT outside.
B. It's almost impossible to look away from a train wreck.
c. We are bored.
D. Some of the above.
E. Even a bat shit crazy bastard can look like a genius and hilariously turn idiots in deep denial on their hollow heads.

It has to be sooooo embarrASSing.

Smile

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#149581 Jul 9, 2012
ELH wrote:
Wherte's professor marvleous? I'm really worried that my posts about Men being Girl Scout Leaders and heterosexual pedophile scout masters being shielded from prosecution by the Boy Scouts of America has given him sick "ideas"....
Nope, I told him that I was a Pastafarian. He is looking for the nearest CatOlick church, needs to bathe in holy water. OR he got hooked up in a three way with two wayward priests. I am putting all my money on the three way.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#149582 Jul 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>islamics don't need to troll here, there are no gay islamics.
hahahahahahah
ahahahahahahah
ahahahahahaha

Yeah, right. Just like there are no gay Congressman.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#149583 Jul 9, 2012
Ken wrote:
The judge is gay need i say more conflict of interest comes to mind.
Um... news flash... you LOST that argument in Court because it is laughably ridiculous.

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#149584 Jul 9, 2012
Ken wrote:
The judge is gay need i say more conflict of interest comes to mind. this has nothing to do with gay marriage. it has everything to do with tearing down anything that may shed an idea gay is wrong or whatever. if it was about same sex marriage then the gay community would of been satisfied with civil unions. but NOOOOOO we want to tear down what is good about america no matter what. Now if you suggest taking away anything the gay community has that gives more rights then everyone else. the out cry would be terrible. this shows what ive said all along its about tearing down the cerimony's we hold dear because it doesnt fit there way of life.
Should a judge who is black recluse himself or herself if the defendant is black? How about a female judge on a rape case?
1 post removed
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#149586 Jul 9, 2012
Goooooood morning

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#149587 Jul 9, 2012
Bruno wrote:
Goooooood morning
Any word on the flock of flying penguins yet?

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#149588 Jul 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Danny, it's a simple fact of reality. Changing the definition of a word doesn't change reality.
What word is being redefined? Certainly isn't marriage. It's still defined as a "union", and "institution", and a "ceremony". Doesn't change when gays enter into one.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
ANYONE looking at two couples; a heterosexual couple and a gay couple will see the difference.
The same can be said for a tall couple, a midget couple, an inter-racial couple, or a handicapped couple. As always you have no point. Couples aren't required to look the same stupid.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially the child who sees mom and dad.
Children aren't bigots until people like you teach them to be. Whether children see differences in a couple is completely irrelevant.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That will never change.
It doesn't have to or need to change. The fact that you don't like it is completely irrelevant. You are nothing.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad thing is that you boys are angry that I am simply warning you about reality.
No, the sad thing is that religious fanatics like you want to make an issue out of something that isn't an issue. And your need to paint us as "angry" just shows how ridiculously stupid you are.

Yes hon, we all know how much insecure cretins like you need to feel special. But your need for extra attention from your little Sky Santa and his fellow followers isn't going to stop the rest of us from having our government recognize us equally. THAT is reality bitch.

BTW, all us gays aren't "boys". But then, the most ardent religious fanatics like you tend to forget that. So busy promoting their agenda. You see Kimare Whore, that's how we gays can pin point the most ridiculous of your kind. They are all solely wrapped up in the male/male sex. Like you, they think of nothing else. Like you, they are sick.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to the response at hand;
Ironically the post referred to mocking me about a paper validating normality while gays vainly attempt to acquire a paper validating their normality with heteros.
Ah, isn't that cute. The religiwhore thinks the gays are trying to acquire a paper validating their normality!!!
Unlike you c*nt, we don't need one. We aren't trying to acquire one, because there's no need for one. Chomp on that bitch.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Incredible irony!
Irony requires incongruity or discordance. You didn't present any. You simply incoherantly ranted on, as usual.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#149589 Jul 9, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What word is being redefined? Certainly isn't marriage. It's still defined as a "union", and "institution", and a "ceremony". Doesn't change when gays enter into one.
<quoted text>
The same can be said for a tall couple, a midget couple, an inter-racial couple, or a handicapped couple. As always you have no point. Couples aren't required to look the same stupid.
<quoted text>
Children aren't bigots until people like you teach them to be. Whether children see differences in a couple is completely irrelevant.
<quoted text>
It doesn't have to or need to change. The fact that you don't like it is completely irrelevant. You are nothing.
<quoted text>
No, the sad thing is that religious fanatics like you want to make an issue out of something that isn't an issue. And your need to paint us as "angry" just shows how ridiculously stupid you are.
Yes hon, we all know how much insecure cretins like you need to feel special. But your need for extra attention from your little Sky Santa and his fellow followers isn't going to stop the rest of us from having our government recognize us equally. THAT is reality bitch.
BTW, all us gays aren't "boys". But then, the most ardent religious fanatics like you tend to forget that. So busy promoting their agenda. You see Kimare Whore, that's how we gays can pin point the most ridiculous of your kind. They are all solely wrapped up in the male/male sex. Like you, they think of nothing else. Like you, they are sick.
<quoted text>
Ah, isn't that cute. The religiwhore thinks the gays are trying to acquire a paper validating their normality!!!
Unlike you c*nt, we don't need one. We aren't trying to acquire one, because there's no need for one. Chomp on that bitch.
<quoted text>
Irony requires incongruity or discordance. You didn't present any. You simply incoherantly ranted on, as usual.
You type a lot. Not much of a social life, huh?
What's the big deal anyway. Why do you people try to make the rest of us accept your way of life? You know, we don't have to like it.... I can be as intolerant as I want...
Your gay - I think gay is wrong.
Your gay - You think gay is right.
So?

Location hidden

#149590 Jul 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Thank you for admitting that.
We have a government of the people, by the people and for the people.
<quoted text>
Jonah, everyone knows when you go to 'bitch' you have no answer.
No dear, everyone knows that when I go to "bitch" it's because you've become more sanctimoneous than usual, and because you've earned it. And everyone in the forum that doesn't require a piece of paper to prove their sanity knows I did have an answer (ppsssssttt - that would be everyone but you dearie).

The answer was that our government also ensures that we are free "from the people". SCOTUS has already clearly determined that YOU don't get to vote away the fundamental rights of others. And SCOTUS has already determined marriage to be a fundametnal right.

Did you comprehend it this time bitch, or do you need us to draw some pictures for you?
KiMare wrote:
Do you know how often you go to 'bitch'?
When responding to you, quite often. Only because I don't want to wear out c*nt, which is much more appropriate for you.
KiMare wrote:
Pretty much everytime you post bitch.
Yup. Pretty much. You've earned it bitch.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#149591 Jul 9, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
WOW!! Just re-read what you wrote, look at the words you use, you are no better than the people you call bigots,racist and all the insults you reffer to. You of all people in here need srious mental help. You are the worst of the worst. The ONLY thing you are trying to aqure is recognition form the Feds and society, this is proof you belong to a second class group

Location hidden

#149592 Jul 9, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go trying to inject your 'beliefs' instead of dealing with reality.
You didn't present any reality. You presented a litany of nonsense that started with "If you believe.....". You initiated a discussion based on beliefs, so it was totally appropriate to respond in kind.

If you weren't someone that required a piece of paper to declare their sanity, you would have already recognized that.

But please, don't let that get in the way of you continuing to make a complete asshat of yourself. Watching your little childish meltdown play out here publically on Topix is such a hoot!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#149593 Jul 9, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"Children aren't bigots until people like you teach them to be."??

What if they're "born thay way"????

LMAO - Children aren't gay until people like you teach them to be.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#149594 Jul 9, 2012
[QUOTE who="Prof Marvel"
Larry Brinkin demolishes the self-serving gay myth that a homosexual can't be a pedophile once and for all.
[/QUOTE]Hon, I'm not sure what planet other than Earth you might be referring to, but I don't know of anyone on this one who has said that homosexuals can't be pedophiles. On Earth, they just aren't the pedophiles you make them out to be. "Homosexual pedophilia" and same sex child molestation are not proof that the individuals responsible are homosexual, in fact, the vast majority of such individuals identify as and live as heterosexuals in terms of their ADULT sexual attractions. Birkin (if he is in fact guilty), is an exception rather than the rule. Study after study has proved that same sex attracted to adults pedophiles and child molesters aren't disproportionate to the percentage of same sex attracted to adults.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#149595 Jul 9, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear, everyone knows that when I go to "bitch" it's because you've become more sanctimoneous than usual, and because you've earned it. And everyone in the forum that doesn't require a piece of paper to prove their sanity knows I did have an answer (ppsssssttt - that would be everyone but you dearie).
The answer was that our government also ensures that we are free "from the people". SCOTUS has already clearly determined that YOU don't get to vote away the fundamental rights of others. And SCOTUS has already determined marriage to be a fundametnal right.
Did you comprehend it this time bitch, or do you need us to draw some pictures for you?
<quoted text>
You are one sick "BITCH" ....
When responding to you, quite often. Only because I don't want to wear out c*nt, which is much more appropriate for you.
<quoted text>
Yup. Pretty much. You've earned it bitch.
You are one SICK BITCH
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#149598 Jul 9, 2012
Ken wrote:
The judge is gay need i say more conflict of interest comes to mind.
Nope, wrong again Ken. And a federal court judge has already declared no conflict existed.

But if you'd like to disagree, then you are free to review the 80 findings from gay Judge Walker's summary and point out for us which one demonstrates the "gay bias" you hint at.

http://adellefrank.com/blog/review-summary-wa...

Get back to us right away on that one!!
Ken wrote:
this has nothing to do with gay marriage.
You are right. It has to do with marriage. There is no such thing as "gay marriage". You see, marriage is an institution dear, it doesn't have a sexual orientation.
Ken wrote:
it has everything to do with tearing down anything that may shed an idea gay is wrong or whatever.
And what exactly would you like to present that determines that gay "is wrong"??!! Your bible? LOL!!! Sorry dear, this is the United States. We don't teach religious value systems in this country, we teach facts. And the fact is that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality or homosexuals whatsoever. If you disagree, then feel free to demonstrate this "wrong" you allude to!!! Good luck with that!!!
Ken wrote:
if it was about same sex marriage then the gay community would of been satisfied with civil unions.
No hon, we will never be satisfied with a lesser institution. Nor do we require seperate drinking fountains, or manditory seat assignments on public busses. We're fully capable of speaking for ourselves hon, please don't attempt to speak for us. Given how stupid you are, it's insulting.
Ken wrote:
but NOOOOOO we want to tear down what is good about america no matter what. Now if you suggest taking away anything the gay community has that gives more rights then everyone else. the out cry would be terrible. this shows what ive said all along its about tearing down the cerimony's we hold dear because it doesnt fit there way of life.
Your little rant makes absolutely no sense. And we gays don't have any more rights then you do. Why don't you run to your local cult house and cry this little rant to your Sky Santa. No one here is interested.

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#149599 Jul 9, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Children aren't bigots until people like you teach them to be."??
What if they're "born thay way"????
LMAO - Children aren't gay until people like you teach them to be.
Dear Rubberneck. Bigotry much like racism are taught to children. Adults much like your self point out what YOU preserve to be qualities or differences that you deem unacceptable to children. You teach them that homosexuality is wrong based on your misguided childhood. I had an uncle that was a racist, his children are racist. Why don't you tell your children that all humans are different, yet all the same, HUMAN beings and don't judge them because they are different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Purple People Eater 265,501
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Obama Zombies 155,355
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 7 min harmonious 3,007
Obama vows "relentless" fight against ISIS 7 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 397
Westboro Baptist Church Thanks God for Horrific... 8 min WelbyMD 15
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 8 min Mugsy 3,188
Obama: US misjudged Iraqi army, militants' threat 11 min Obama lies 29
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min harmonious 1,115,030

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE