Reid vows floor fight for nominees

Mar 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Politico

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid went public Monday with a threat he's been voicing privately for weeks: He'll take extraordinary procedural steps to confirm stalled judicial nominees even if it ties up the Senate floor.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 76 of76
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Oops

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Mar 14, 2012
 
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Just jump back in your closet, Mary, you'll be safer there....
Not enough room with you and all your friends there.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Mar 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Oops wrote:
<quoted text>Not enough room with you and all your friends there.
At least my closet is fully equipped with fabulous lighting and garages for my collection of Hermes handbags.

Yours is a dark, dismal place, crampt and confined where you do your unspeakables behind a closed door....for the best, really, being a Rethuglican.

LOL

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Mar 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
At least my closet is fully equipped with fabulous lighting and garages for my collection of Hermes handbags.
Yours is a dark, dismal place, crampt and confined where you do your unspeakables behind a closed door....for the best, really, being a Rethuglican.
LOL
oh a 1 percenter
Daryl

Stanleytown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Mar 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I consider Reid/Pelosi Socialist liars.
scooter

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Mar 14, 2012
 
PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you can link to something to support you claim, I'll just assume your reply is from some Reich-wing talking point memo. I ain't gonna waste the time to read the damn thing.
because you are a lying piece of shit,and when hit with facts,scream like a little bitch,which you are
see the Light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Mar 14, 2012
 
scooter wrote:
<quoted text>
because you are a lying piece of shit,and when hit with facts,scream like a little bitch,which you are
Don't let it get to you, Liberal's can't read, only can memorize what they hear. The are all illiterate.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Mar 14, 2012
 
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>oh a 1 percenter
But I have the heart of the 99%, as you know, and prove it by putting my money where my politics are- many a liberal socialist has been elected thanks to me.

I had no idea you discriminated! Guess you're one of the few 99%ers who hate the rich......

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Mar 14, 2012
 
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
But I have the heart of the 99%, as you know, and prove it by putting my money where my politics are- many a liberal socialist has been elected thanks to me.
I had no idea you discriminated! Guess you're one of the few 99%ers who hate the rich......
Nope, I've been rich, and I've been poor.........I like rich better.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Mar 14, 2012
 
Caribou Boobie wrote:
<quoted text>
But I have the heart of the 99%, as you know, and prove it by putting my money where my politics are- many a liberal socialist has been elected thanks to me.
I had no idea you discriminated! Guess you're one of the few 99%ers who hate the rich......
Fleabagging douchers have hearts?

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Mar 14, 2012
 
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
At least my closet is fully equipped with fabulous lighting and garages for my collection of Hermes handbags.
Yours is a dark, dismal place, crampt and confined where you do your unspeakables behind a closed door....for the best, really, being a Rethuglican.
LOL
I knew you were gay, now we know you're a flamer as well.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Mar 15, 2012
 
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of stratified sampling? They need to make certain that they are not over-sampling either party.
Uhhhmmmm,I think its more along the line of fudging the results. If you call 1200 random numbers for a poll you don't cull out the ones you disagree with-unless you want to slant the poll unscrupulously in your favor.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Mar 15, 2012
 
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, I've been rich, and I've been poor.........I like rich better.
Who doesn't?

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Mar 15, 2012
 
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were gay, now we know you're a flamer as well.
Grampy, at your age the flame is just a burnt ember, honey, cling to that memory as you slip into the big sleep.

LOL

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Mar 15, 2012
 
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Fleabagging douchers have hearts?
I wouldn't know, you'd have to ask one of your Fleagagging buddies....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Mar 16, 2012
 
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Who doesn't?
Obama, the redistributions master of the world.........always giving to those that didn't earn it.
see the Light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Mar 16, 2012
 
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Who doesn't?
Liberal's don't if they have to work for it, but hand it to them and their fine!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 76 of76
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••