Perot: Time will show impact of tea party effort

Apr 20, 2010 Full story: The Clarion-Ledger 33

Texas billionaire Ross Perot said Tuesday that the national tea party movement seems to be doing well but that time will tell how it will affect the country, government and November elections.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#21 Apr 22, 2010
Kahoki wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to watch history. History repeats itself and the media tells you what is going to happen months before it actually does. Before 9-11 the media was hyping a possible threat from Al Qaeda, they did the same thing for Joe Stack. For a month prior Stack fly is 2 engine prop plane into a building, the media was stirring up false hatred and pinning it on Tea Party members and anti tax protestors. Then Joe Stack flies a plane into a building and the first they do is pin it on Tea Parties saying it is their fault.
Clinton goes on national tv last week talking about OKC bombing and starts to say that tea party members will cause this same type of violence. All of it is lies, but, it is to condition the people psycologically that particular groups will do something. Then something does happens and later we find out that CIA or FBI had their hands in it from the very beginning.
The Hutree militia is another prime example of this. The leader of Hutree came out about a year ago and was warned by others that that Hutree would be infilitrated by the Feds and they will be set up. Well when you look at this whole new Hutree information. Come to find out that the person who had the idea about killing police officers and raiding a police station through Hutree was an FBI under cover person.
But, the media is then used to spin the situation and with hold information from hitting the news and then they distract you with football games, basketball, drama tv shows and etc. Thus making you brain dead and a tv zombie. Mahority of ppl can tell you who got kicked off of dancing with the stars, but, do not know the first thing about climate gate.
Ah! You're a conspiracy theorist! I see how you facts are "developed."

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#22 Apr 22, 2010
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ah! You're a conspiracy theorist! I see how you facts are "developed."
Say what you want, but, you can see everything unfolding months after the media starts with it.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#23 Apr 22, 2010
Kahoki wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what you want, but, you can see everything unfolding months after the media starts with it.
Let me know when they find the wmd's they reported that Bush told them about along with those terrorists in Iraq.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#24 Apr 22, 2010
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Let me know when they find the wmd's they reported that Bush told them about along with those terrorists in Iraq.
There was never wmd's in Iraq. It was a lie in order to gain support to justify the country going to war on the basis of fear. What are you talking about?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#25 Apr 22, 2010
Kahoki wrote:
<quoted text>
There was never wmd's in Iraq. It was a lie in order to gain support to justify the country going to war on the basis of fear. What are you talking about?
Like you said, it all unfolded months later. Unfortunately for Bush, he got caught.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#26 Apr 23, 2010
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Just write those tea baggers off as a bunch of wacho's that you don't have to worry about politically . That way it will be easier for them to sneak up on the dems in November.
I hope they sneak up on the lying neo-conservatives.

The tea-baggers are ignorant and prejudiced, but not dishonest by nature.
At present they are being manipulated by the RNC, but they are a sword with two edges; as were their predecessors in manipulation, the "religious right."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#27 Apr 23, 2010
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they sneak up on the lying neo-conservatives.
The tea-baggers are ignorant and prejudiced, but not dishonest by nature.
At present they are being manipulated by the RNC, but they are a sword with two edges; as were their predecessors in manipulation, the "religious right."
They also appear to have lofty goals with no road map to get them to their destination.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#28 Apr 23, 2010
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>They also appear to have lofty goals with no road map to get them to their destination.
Quite. That is part of the manipulation: They are being preached at to blame Obama for Bush's excesses.

They are being fed the like that the 'Democratic big spending' must stop, when the real BIG SPENDING has already occurred 2001 through 2008. Now Bush's bills must be paid.

Also, they are being taught that it is "American" to oppose taxes.
In truth, it is AMERICAN to oppose taxation without representation.

Their "philosophy" is a bag of half-truths.
1 post removed
NASDAQ Down

Rochester, MN

#30 Jul 1, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they sneak up on the lying neo-conservatives.
The tea-baggers are ignorant and prejudiced, but not dishonest by nature.
At present they are being manipulated by the RNC, but they are a sword with two edges; as were their predecessors in manipulation, the "religious right."
This reminds me of something a few years ago.
I was living in Delaware and I had some liberal democrat neighbors, and I was over at their home for a Sunday cookout.
They were average middleclass people I would say, The Husband Mark had an older 1978 Volvo wagon that needed repairs, Its not like he couldn’t afford to fix it or get a new vehicle because he truly could. The guy a crossed the street was an aerospace tech, "Republican" He came home that day with a new Jeep Cherokee 4x4 and Mark had a fit, He said "look at that rich bastard flaunting his wealth" I said nothing. But I thought "Jealous Much"
The aerospace tech was always working over time and this Mark wouldn’t even work any when it was offered to him because he would say that he was just too tired.
That is the difference between Republicans and Democrats, Republicans are willing to work hard for what they have, and democrats will just sit around and do enough to get by until someone gives them something for nothing.
The Economy

Schaumburg, IL

#31 Jul 1, 2012
I disagree.
taxcutsgiantsuck ingsound

Chicago, IL

#32 Jul 2, 2012
Still waiting Rossy........those "tax cut" jobs are due ANY minute now.........hello?.........tax cuts......

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#33 Jul 16, 2012
NASDAQ Down wrote:
<quoted text>
This reminds me of something a few years ago.
I was living in Delaware and I had some liberal democrat neighbors, and I was over at their home for a Sunday cookout.
They were average middleclass people I would say, The Husband Mark had an older 1978 Volvo wagon that needed repairs, Its not like he couldn’t afford to fix it or get a new vehicle because he truly could. The guy a crossed the street was an aerospace tech, "Republican" He came home that day with a new Jeep Cherokee 4x4 and Mark had a fit, He said "look at that rich bastard flaunting his wealth" I said nothing. But I thought "Jealous Much"
The aerospace tech was always working over time and this Mark wouldn’t even work any when it was offered to him because he would say that he was just too tired.
That is the difference between Republicans and Democrats, Republicans are willing to work hard for what they have, and democrats will just sit around and do enough to get by until someone gives them something for nothing.
You are such a douche.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#34 Aug 7, 2012
"C'mon Mitt, think!"-General Powell-lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Jay 1,154,318
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 4 min woodtick57 2,330
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min woodtick57 293,459
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Dogen 132,977
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 8 min woodtick57 316
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Injudgement 165,553
What Wall Street won in budget deal 13 min john4535 4
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 15 min inbred Genius 1,521
Obama: Keystone benefits for U.S. consumers, wo... 3 hr serfs up 55
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 4 hr serfs up 778
More from around the web