In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Spiked

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Comments
12,721 - 12,740 of 47,724 Comments Last updated Sep 4, 2013

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#13032 Jun 1, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, she didn't post what your religion is. But when you worship excrement, it doesn't matter if that excrement is from a cow or a dog.
You certainly know more of excrement based on what you post but it is obvious you don't know excrement from the hole in the middle of your face.

They are "technically' the same, it seems.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#13033 Jun 1, 2012
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't believe in the Bible. I believe in the Quran. I believe there is divinity to it, because of what it did to Muhammed. What he became as a result of it.
The Quran doesn't tell me to kill, but if I am faced with war and under threat of death, the Quran tells me how to kill.
You can replace the word "bible" with any other religious doctrine in my previous post. Tell me, does the Quran also say that you cannot doubt it?
1 post removed

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#13035 Jun 1, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
it depends on what the definition of Is-Is...
This is the third alternate explanation you have given when the bottom line is: you are full of crap and you don't have it in you to say you were wrong.
Do see the ten (+) definitions already posted proving they are not (and never were)'technically' the same.
No, this is the exact same explanation I have given more than three times.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#13036 Jun 1, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
There is a connection, as pointed out by the very definitions you posted.
They are two different words.

With two different meanings.

And I understand the only way you can win here is to declare yourself the winner.

You are truly an embarrassment to all (A)theists everywhere.

One wonders if the religious right doesn't pay you to post here so they can point to you as an example as the typically intellectually bankrupt (A)theist.

Putting your lack of morals to the side.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#13037 Jun 1, 2012
Dirty Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so that's what you do all day long you pedephile you.
Smile..........BOOOOOOM!
Mind your ankle bracelet, pervert.

We are watching you.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#13038 Jun 1, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I know why katlins been gone.
She was refreshing her vocabulary.
Asshobbit.:D
She certainly has some colorful language.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#13039 Jun 1, 2012
Dirty Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you'd get Religian real fast after I point my 44 Magnum right at your forehead.
I'd imagine it wouldn't take such drastic measures. And in fact, this sounds much like some of the threats popquiz made.

I think all you'd have to do is let him know you know who he is. Then you could just sit back and let him worry when you'll show up.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#13040 Jun 1, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, she didn't post what your religion is. But when you worship excrement, it doesn't matter if that excrement is from a cow or a dog.
Under his persona Logistics Supervisor, he has claimed all the things I have said here. Add Mennonite and mystic to that as I forgot to add them in.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#13041 Jun 1, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am sure all the Johns in your neighborhood have reported you to the county health department, HOney.
You might consider taking a few days to allow the antibiotics to kick in or stick to giving lip service to your clientele.
Capiche?
The meltdown continues.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#13042 Jun 1, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The closest you come to a 44 'magnum' is the 44 millimeter pickle you hold in your hand while watching boys playing T-ball in the park behind your house.
Listen to what 'preachers' preach against the most and you'll know what they're doing in secret.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#13043 Jun 1, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly know more of excrement based on what you post but it is obvious you don't know excrement from the hole in the middle of your face.
They are "technically' the same, it seems.
Fundamentalist religion attracts very, very nasty people....like you. I'm guessing you think your God can't see what you're writing on this screen.

Well, he may not. He can't defeat iron chariots, either.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#13044 Jun 1, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are two different words.
With two different meanings.
And I understand the only way you can win here is to declare yourself the winner.
You are truly an embarrassment to all (A)theists everywhere.
One wonders if the religious right doesn't pay you to post here so they can point to you as an example as the typically intellectually bankrupt (A)theist.
Putting your lack of morals to the side.
Wash rinse repeat ... does your laser lens need cleaning?

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#13045 Jun 1, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are two different words.
With two different meanings.
And I understand the only way you can win here is to declare yourself the winner.
You are truly an embarrassment to all (A)theists everywhere.
One wonders if the religious right doesn't pay you to post here so they can point to you as an example as the typically intellectually bankrupt (A)theist.
Putting your lack of morals to the side.
Continued OCD meltdown.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#13046 Jun 1, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Under his persona Logistics Supervisor, he has claimed all the things I have said here. Add Mennonite and mystic to that as I forgot to add them in.
He is quite fun to poke at now. So easy to egg on, it's like a rabid beaver, and just as cute.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#13047 Jun 1, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>The meltdown continues.
Take your Zoloft, HOney.

It might slow down your meltdown.

Or does it interfere with the antibiotics you are taking for your infected nethers?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#13048 Jun 1, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Continued OCD meltdown.
Stick with your Zoloft, HOney.

Take it every day, even when you think you are getting better.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#13049 Jun 1, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
He is quite fun to poke at now. So easy to egg on, it's like a rabid beaver, and just as cute.
Well, laughter is good for ya. And I sure get a lot of laughter out of his obsessive, hate-filled, misogynistic behavior.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#13050 Jun 1, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Fundamentalist religion attracts very, very nasty people...
Clearly, it doesn't attract all the nasty (or infected) people, HOney.

Take your Zoloft. Religiously.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#13051 Jun 1, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick with your Zoloft, HOney.
Take it every day, even when you think you are getting better.
The preacher who advised you to take hallucinogens to find God probably started you back on the way to addiction.

What's your drug of choice when you're 'finding' God?

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#13052 Jun 1, 2012
Nontheist wrote:
<quoted text>
So far, I think this poster is the most repetitive any I've seen in the forum. It reminds me of ...
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Melt down continues?
You see what you want to see, darling.
Classic case of projection. All you fundies suffer from selective perception and tunnel vision.

So hey, ButtFuck2626; which one of your red-light Castro District boyfriends gave you that Dirty Sanchez you're so proud of? Talk on the Net says you enjoy the taste of dick after it's been up your ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Sharrp Shooter 256,232
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,100,230
In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger ... 6 min Cordwainer Trout 6
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 12 min boo ya 1,376
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 13 min Cordwainer Trout 6
Thousands of Abu Ghraib photos set for release 25 min Cordwainer Trout 29
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 40 min Kentucky-Mitch 10,276
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••