In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Spiked

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Comments
23,061 - 23,080 of 47,724 Comments Last updated Sep 4, 2013

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

IRYW wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see Russia from my house!
You can see the bottle collection center when you fold back that blue tarp.
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

That's nothing, there are over a billion anglos controlling the world
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

You say Ireland is backwards and yet so many polish flee to live in Ireland, haha that shows the stature of places don't you think

Since: Jun 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

straa wrote:
Give it twenty years you say, that's the problem thoe, slavics have been saying that for centuries but your still at the bottom. And when I look at American presidents and people of power and wealth all I see is English and Jewish names
I already said Polish Catholic Brzezinski pretty much runs the U.S, Trialateral commissions & the Bilderbergs.

Polish Catholic Retinger came up with the European Union & Bilderbergs.

So Polish brains have had a massive influence on foreign policy.

Look at the outcomes?

Poland has the lowest foreigners in Europe at 0.1%
Poland is the most Homogeneous Nation in Europe.

Poles are colonizing Western Europe thanks to Polish Retingers European Union brain child.

The U.K, Germany, France?

All of these Nations will become minorities in their own Nations at about the same time if not earlier than the U.K LOL

France & Germany has a even worse Muslim Issue than the U.K

Germany has already a quite low German popultion. I think Germans make up like 80% of Germany.
Even lower than the English percentage of England.

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

straa wrote:
There are not even close to a billion Anglos in the world you dumb monkey.

Maybe more like there are a billion White people LOL

You are so stupid.

How does this Island have so many retarded people?

The documented Anglo population is 90 million.

I suspect it is more like 120 million.

When you count all of the Anglo Americans who classify their ethnicity as just Americans
The same in Australia, Canada etc
JEB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

A local atheist group has asked Pismo Beach officials to immediately stop using what the organization calls “explicitly Christian turns of phrase” during invocations at City Council meetings.
Atheists United of San Luis Obispo said in a news release that it objects to the content and intent of the invocations, which are primarily given by longtime Pismo Beach resident and city chaplain Paul Jones.

The organization maintains that Jones “frequently violates laws about invocations at government functions by making explicit references to Christianity,” including referring to

Jesus Christ

without mentioning him by name.
“Jones uses explicitly Christian turns of phrase such as ‘Our Lord and Savior’ and ‘Our Heavenly Father,’&#8200;” which oversteps the restrictions the courts have allowed, according to Atheists United.
In response, Pismo Beach City Manager Kevin Rice said Tuesday that city officials believe Jones’ invocations are “proper, good and legal” and plan to continue them unless the council decides otherwise.

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

straa wrote:
You say Ireland is backwards and yet so many polish flee to live in Ireland, haha that shows the stature of places don't you think
Ireland was breifly richer than the U.K.

Ireland essentially avoided WW1, WW2, Soviet Union & got the Marshall plan.

Unlike Poland which was the center of WW1, WW2, Economically stagnated by the Soviet Union without the Marshall plan.

Monkey see but Monkey can't understand?

Well if one good thing came out of the Polish communist state it was it stopped all immigration of Poland essentially LOL

Poland is still wise enough to reduce & limit Immigration.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
Compared to the main combatants, American involvement in WWI was minimal.
It wasn't America's fight.

It was one of those fights that the USA should have steered clear of but got dragged into largely via British propaganda, and of course the explosion about the Lusitania that the British was using to ship in ammunition in violation of international law.

It remains that the Allies would have lost had not the Americans not entered the war in 1917, and on the battlefield in 1918, the battle lines would have stayed where they were at.

KowKow does not like to acknowledge the FACT that the British & French were losing in 1917 and 1918; that they did not have replacements for the loses.

WWI was a fight between COLONIAL MONARCHISTS- countries that where trying to hold on to land that did not belong to them in Africa, the Middle East, and Indochina and India.

The USA should have stayed out of it.
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

HugeKielbasa wrote:
<quoted text>
There are not even close to a billion Anglos in the world you dumb monkey.
Maybe more like there are a billion White people LOL
You are so stupid.
How does this Island have so many retarded people?
The documented Anglo population is 90 million.
I suspect it is more like 120 million.
When you count all of the Anglo Americans who classify their ethnicity as just Americans
The same in Australia, Canada etc
Man your a dumbass, I mean Anglo countries
JEB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't America's fight.
It was one of those fights that the USA should have steered clear of but got dragged into largely via British propaganda, and of course the explosion about the Lusitania that the British was using to ship in ammunition in violation of international law.
It remains that the Allies would have lost had not the Americans not entered the war in 1917, and on the battlefield in 1918, the battle lines would have stayed where they were at.
KowKow does not like to acknowledge the FACT that the British & French were losing in 1917 and 1918; that they did not have replacements for the loses.
WWI was a fight between COLONIAL MONARCHISTS- countries that where trying to hold on to land that did not belong to them in Africa, the Middle East, and Indochina and India.
The USA should have stayed out of it.
History does Not disclose its' alternatives.

You may be correct but is all speculation

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even them. Even when others happen to agree, they speak for themselves. I speak only for myself. You should know that.
You speak as a bigot and always have. Happy to point out you are in the same chorus.

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

straa wrote:
Britain was ruled by German royalty since the 1700's you joke.

First the German house of Hanover.
Then the German house of Saxe Coburg Gotha.

Which Saxe Coburg Gotha turned their name to the Windsor in WW1 due to English hatred of Germans in WW1 LOL

King George V was first cousins of Kaiser Wilhelm II the ruler of Germany in WW1

So Germans destroyed the British empire LOL

King Edward VII was the uncle of Kaiser Wilhelm II LOL

King Edward VII fought his nephew in Kaiser Wilhelm II in the Boer wars.
Where King Edward VII decided to create the first concentration camps in the world against the Boers.
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Absolutely no way, britain was winning the war on its own, and had been doing so for three years, the Germans could barely hold there trenches never mind try to advance on ours, your knowledge of ww1 is obviously very poor so ill explain it in simple terms, usa had no impact or effect in ww1. The war was one entirely by britain and its commonwealth

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Khatru wrote:
I guess a British soldier from WWI was much easier to find and far more recognisable than any American.
Why wouldn't he be?

WWI was a European war.

a war among monarchies.

And when Britain found itself on the losing end, it did what it could to bring in the USA to fill in the holes of the million dead Brits with the million American soldiers.

As they did in WWII.

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Man your a dumbass, I mean Anglo countries
Between the U.S, U.K, Canada & Australia there are more like just over 400 million.

The U.S is mostly German not even Anglo.
There are more Irish than Anglos in the U.S too.
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Even during the last few months britain was killing something like ten times more Germans than America, your military back then wasn't as strong as today, you then had a very weak military and NO air force
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

And how many wars have America come crying to britain for help in

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

straa wrote:
Absolutely no way, britain was winning the war on its own, and had been doing so for three years, the Germans could barely hold there trenches never mind try to advance on ours, your knowledge of ww1 is obviously very poor so ill explain it in simple terms, usa had no impact or effect in ww1. The war was one entirely by britain and its commonwealth
Germany in WW1 ultimately lead to the British empire to destruction.

Germany today bosses around the U.K in the EU as Germany demands that the U.K will join EURO zone / EURO currency.

Not only does Germany demand the U.K to join EURO zone.

Germany says the U.K will join EURO zone which seems more like a promise / threat. LOL

Stupid Germans are going to become a minority in their own country too LOL

By the very Turks that Germany fought with in WW1
The very Turks even Hitler admired, was influenced by & wanted to join WW2

What a joke LOL

People West of Poland are funny creatures.

Like desperate chimps going ape sh*t
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

HugeKielbasa wrote:
<quoted text>
Britain was ruled by German royalty since the 1700's you joke.
First the German house of Hanover.
Then the German house of Saxe Coburg Gotha.
Which Saxe Coburg Gotha turned their name to the Windsor in WW1 due to English hatred of Germans in WW1 LOL
King George V was first cousins of Kaiser Wilhelm II the ruler of Germany in WW1
So Germans destroyed the British empire LOL
King Edward VII was the uncle of Kaiser Wilhelm II LOL
King Edward VII fought his nephew in Kaiser Wilhelm II in the Boer wars.
Where King Edward VII decided to create the first concentration camps in the world against the Boers.
So German royalty had British blood since 1700, so britain has been ruling Germany since then hey
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

HugeKielbasa wrote:
<quoted text>
Between the U.S, U.K, Canada & Australia there are more like just over 400 million.
The U.S is mostly German not even Anglo.
There are more Irish than Anglos in the U.S too.
Germans are saxons you idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••