In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Spiked

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Comments (Page 1,154)

Showing posts 23,061 - 23,080 of47,734
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23823
Jul 7, 2012
 
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes because we all know how intelligent polish are don't we, I mean this is a polish world isn't it, oh no that's right its a British,Anglo world. It must hurt you to see anglos so far infront of polish hey, that explains your obsession with britain, jelousy. That's why you critisise the usa, because you wish that slavics could have power like America but they don't, and that frustrates and humiliates you, it consumes you with jelousy and hatred for britain and America because you know deep down that slavics,unfortunately, are a bit stupid and have never achieved anything, you remain a 3rd world culture, you are a casebook study of a classic inferiority complex. If you hate usa so much then why don't you make them happy and leave
How smart are Anglo Saxons if the Anglo Saxon will be a minority in the U.K by 2066.
Ironically 1,000 yrs after the battle of Hastings 1066 which is pretty much the start of Anglo Saxons LOLOL

Anglo Saxons are an endangered species!

Even in the U.S since the 1980's the Anglo Saxon ancestry claim in the U.S has gone down by about 1/3rd.

I am glad the U.K joined Polish Retinger's European Union brain child!
It has helped us Poles colonize the U.K! LOL!
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23824
Jul 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies from the liar for jesus
You must eventually be honest with at least yourself. You embraced perversion before you embraced atheism and its accompanying feeling of marginal relevance to rationalize it.

Since: Jun 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23825
Jul 7, 2012
 
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
. That's why you critisise the usa, because you wish that slavics could have power like America but they don't,
You still don't get it.

Only 49% of babies born in the U.S are White.

The White American will be a minority by 2040.

Probably earlier than that when you consider Illegal Immigrants.

It give it a 2035 deadline for White minority in the U.S

The U.S will speak Spanish in the future.
The U.S will celebrate Cinco De Mayo in the future rather than the 4th of July.

Since: Jun 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23826
Jul 7, 2012
 
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
because you know deep down that slavics,unfortunately, are a bit stupid and have never achieved anything, you remain a 3rd world culture, you are a casebook study of a classic inferiority complex. If you hate usa so much then why don't you make them happy and leave
No I am serious when I find Slavic people to be more Intelligent than Western Europeans LOL

I am not the only one. I actually hear some Western Europeans in the West even say this.

Although I will admit I do find Germans to be smart too as well as Jews.
(Of course they heavily mixed with Slavic genes)

As far as the rest of Western Europeans?

No I don't find them smart. I find them to be very dumb, one track minded & desperate.
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23827
Jul 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

HugeKielbasa wrote:
<quoted text>
How smart are Anglo Saxons if the Anglo Saxon will be a minority in the U.K by 2066.
Ironically 1,000 yrs after the battle of Hastings 1066 which is pretty much the start of Anglo Saxons LOLOL
Anglo Saxons are an endangered species!
Even in the U.S since the 1980's the Anglo Saxon ancestry claim in the U.S has gone down by about 1/3rd.
I am glad the U.K joined Polish Retinger's European Union brain child!
It has helped us Poles colonize the U.K! LOL!
Colonisers haha, the only polish immigrants in britain work cleaning toilets,flipping burgers in mcdonalds, washing dishes, and giving blowjobs. And in the eu Poland have no power at all, its Germany,britain and France, most of eu don't even allow polish immigrants in because they don't want to be swamped by a million desperate 3rd world polish trying to escape to the west for a better life. In history Poland has always been a pawn used by the bigger,stronger nations

Since: Jun 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23828
Jul 7, 2012
 
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Colonisers haha, the only polish immigrants in britain work cleaning toilets,flipping burgers in mcdonalds, washing dishes, and giving blowjobs. And in the eu Poland have no power at all, its Germany,britain and France, most of eu don't even allow polish immigrants in because they don't want to be swamped by a million desperate 3rd world polish trying to escape to the west for a better life. In history Poland has always been a pawn used by the bigger,stronger nations
Polish Americans mostly came to the U.S in the 1900's - 1950's. They were mostly poor.

By the 1970's Polish Americans were richer than English, German, Italian or Irish Americans.

Do you understand future outcomes?

I don't think Western Europeans understand future outcomes very well LOL

You kind of just seem to understand I see now & I need now. LOL

Africans also do this!

Polish people are more educated & hard working than White Brits.

Give it 20 years untill Polish people start over taking White Brits.

When Tottenham riots & destablization of Multiculturalism becomes more common in the U.K

Since: Jun 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23829
Jul 7, 2012
 
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
And in the eu Poland have no power at all, its Germany,britain and France, most of eu don't even allow polish immigrants
Out of the U.K, France & Germany the U.K seems to be the msot retarded LOL

Even Germans & French much like Americans seem a little more aware of the Multiculturalism conflict & replacement of their own people.

British people seem to be completely obvlivious to the Multiculturalism replacement & issues.

Yes I do find British people to be very stupid & one track minded. LOL
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23830
Jul 7, 2012
 
Give it twenty years you say, that's the problem thoe, slavics have been saying that for centuries but your still at the bottom. And when I look at American presidents and people of power and wealth all I see is English and Jewish names

Since: Jun 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23831
Jul 7, 2012
 
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
most of eu don't even allow polish immigrants in because they don't want to be swamped by a million desperate 3rd
Polish people are in much of the EU Nations. Even including Lithuania where Wilno their capital is 60% Polish LOL

There are even more Polish people in Germany & France than the British Islands.

Between Germany & France there is probably about 4-5 million Poles
Almost 1 million Poles in the Brtiish Islands including Ireland.

There are probably about 6 million Poles in Western Europe LOL

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23832
Jul 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

IRYW wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see Russia from my house!
You can see the bottle collection center when you fold back that blue tarp.
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23833
Jul 7, 2012
 
That's nothing, there are over a billion anglos controlling the world
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23834
Jul 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

You say Ireland is backwards and yet so many polish flee to live in Ireland, haha that shows the stature of places don't you think

Since: Jun 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23835
Jul 7, 2012
 
straa wrote:
Give it twenty years you say, that's the problem thoe, slavics have been saying that for centuries but your still at the bottom. And when I look at American presidents and people of power and wealth all I see is English and Jewish names
I already said Polish Catholic Brzezinski pretty much runs the U.S, Trialateral commissions & the Bilderbergs.

Polish Catholic Retinger came up with the European Union & Bilderbergs.

So Polish brains have had a massive influence on foreign policy.

Look at the outcomes?

Poland has the lowest foreigners in Europe at 0.1%
Poland is the most Homogeneous Nation in Europe.

Poles are colonizing Western Europe thanks to Polish Retingers European Union brain child.

The U.K, Germany, France?

All of these Nations will become minorities in their own Nations at about the same time if not earlier than the U.K LOL

France & Germany has a even worse Muslim Issue than the U.K

Germany has already a quite low German popultion. I think Germans make up like 80% of Germany.
Even lower than the English percentage of England.

Since: Jun 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23836
Jul 7, 2012
 
straa wrote:
That's nothing, there are over a billion anglos controlling the world
There are not even close to a billion Anglos in the world you dumb monkey.

Maybe more like there are a billion White people LOL

You are so stupid.

How does this Island have so many retarded people?

The documented Anglo population is 90 million.

I suspect it is more like 120 million.

When you count all of the Anglo Americans who classify their ethnicity as just Americans
The same in Australia, Canada etc
JEB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23837
Jul 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

A local atheist group has asked Pismo Beach officials to immediately stop using what the organization calls “explicitly Christian turns of phrase” during invocations at City Council meetings.
Atheists United of San Luis Obispo said in a news release that it objects to the content and intent of the invocations, which are primarily given by longtime Pismo Beach resident and city chaplain Paul Jones.

The organization maintains that Jones “frequently violates laws about invocations at government functions by making explicit references to Christianity,” including referring to

Jesus Christ

without mentioning him by name.
“Jones uses explicitly Christian turns of phrase such as ‘Our Lord and Savior’ and ‘Our Heavenly Father,’&#8200;” which oversteps the restrictions the courts have allowed, according to Atheists United.
In response, Pismo Beach City Manager Kevin Rice said Tuesday that city officials believe Jones’ invocations are “proper, good and legal” and plan to continue them unless the council decides otherwise.

Since: Jun 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23838
Jul 7, 2012
 
straa wrote:
You say Ireland is backwards and yet so many polish flee to live in Ireland, haha that shows the stature of places don't you think
Ireland was breifly richer than the U.K.

Ireland essentially avoided WW1, WW2, Soviet Union & got the Marshall plan.

Unlike Poland which was the center of WW1, WW2, Economically stagnated by the Soviet Union without the Marshall plan.

Monkey see but Monkey can't understand?

Well if one good thing came out of the Polish communist state it was it stopped all immigration of Poland essentially LOL

Poland is still wise enough to reduce & limit Immigration.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23839
Jul 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Khatru wrote:
Compared to the main combatants, American involvement in WWI was minimal.
It wasn't America's fight.

It was one of those fights that the USA should have steered clear of but got dragged into largely via British propaganda, and of course the explosion about the Lusitania that the British was using to ship in ammunition in violation of international law.

It remains that the Allies would have lost had not the Americans not entered the war in 1917, and on the battlefield in 1918, the battle lines would have stayed where they were at.

KowKow does not like to acknowledge the FACT that the British & French were losing in 1917 and 1918; that they did not have replacements for the loses.

WWI was a fight between COLONIAL MONARCHISTS- countries that where trying to hold on to land that did not belong to them in Africa, the Middle East, and Indochina and India.

The USA should have stayed out of it.
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23840
Jul 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

HugeKielbasa wrote:
<quoted text>
There are not even close to a billion Anglos in the world you dumb monkey.
Maybe more like there are a billion White people LOL
You are so stupid.
How does this Island have so many retarded people?
The documented Anglo population is 90 million.
I suspect it is more like 120 million.
When you count all of the Anglo Americans who classify their ethnicity as just Americans
The same in Australia, Canada etc
Man your a dumbass, I mean Anglo countries
JEB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23841
Jul 7, 2012
 
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't America's fight.
It was one of those fights that the USA should have steered clear of but got dragged into largely via British propaganda, and of course the explosion about the Lusitania that the British was using to ship in ammunition in violation of international law.
It remains that the Allies would have lost had not the Americans not entered the war in 1917, and on the battlefield in 1918, the battle lines would have stayed where they were at.
KowKow does not like to acknowledge the FACT that the British & French were losing in 1917 and 1918; that they did not have replacements for the loses.
WWI was a fight between COLONIAL MONARCHISTS- countries that where trying to hold on to land that did not belong to them in Africa, the Middle East, and Indochina and India.
The USA should have stayed out of it.
History does Not disclose its' alternatives.

You may be correct but is all speculation

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23842
Jul 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even them. Even when others happen to agree, they speak for themselves. I speak only for myself. You should know that.
You speak as a bigot and always have. Happy to point out you are in the same chorus.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,061 - 23,080 of47,734
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••