Border Patrol union blasts Homeland Security instructions to 'run away' and 'hide' from gunmen

Jun 30, 2012 | Posted by: doubletrouble37 | Full story: www.foxnews.com

A pocket card handed out to Homeland Security employees in April detailing how they should handle an "active shooter" situation.

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Aug 10, 2012
pocket card

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Homeland Security says to "run away and hide" as part of their job duties. Interesting.
War on drugs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Yep these guys love to shoot there drug runners up here !!!!!
Wasted money

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

July fourth an there's absolutely no border patrol on 37 did they all take the day off , another day there harassing everyone in sight
CON fucius says

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

homeland security has been bought and paid for by the china economy. they will help keep the american citizens in checkpoint charlies control while the "china entrepreneurs" invade us financially and create their new "Homeland". get the picture here? how is the health care plan working out? who is buying up ogdensburgs old nursing homes? putting 2 and 2 together here like "plymouth rock". Chinaburg. happy 5th of July.
reinhard gehlen

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Tim Pawlenty can't outrun climate past - Darren Samuelsohn - Politico
Mar 22, 2011 ... Tim Pawlenty still has a cap-and-trade problem. The former Minnesota governor
who will announce the formation of a presidential exploratory ...

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0311/517 ...- 120k -
Huckabee:'I Support Cap And Trade'- YouTube
Dec 16, 2010 ... 10/13/2007: At the Clean Air Cool Planet conference in Manchester, NH,
presidential candidate Mike Huckabee endorses cap and trade: "I also ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...- 113k -
Remember when Republicans liked cap-and-trade?| Grist
Jun 30, 2010 ... It wasn't so long ago that a number of Republican senators actually thought
happy thoughts about cap-and-trade or carbon pricing before ...

http://grist.org/article/2010-06-29-remember -...- 70k - Cached - Similar Pages
Almost Every 2012 Republican Has a Cap-and-Trade ...- The Atlantic
May 13, 2011 ... A lot has changed since 2008, when there was GOP consensus that aggressive
legislation was needed to confront global warming.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2 ...- 117k -
Bullys

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Remember when they shot that guy on the four weeler up in massena a few years ago they said he tried to run them over , ya right just move to the side , nope 9 mm to his chest for something that's gonna be legal an taxable in a few years . How can you justify inforcing unjust laws, what kind of mentality . Dangerous .. Your life is in danger at these stops with people that are willing to shot you for something that half on the nations ok with.
idiot

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Bullys wrote:
Remember when they shot that guy on the four weeler up in massena a few years ago they said he tried to run them over , ya right just move to the side , nope 9 mm to his chest for something that's gonna be legal an taxable in a few years . How can you justify inforcing unjust laws, what kind of mentality . Dangerous .. Your life is in danger at these stops with people that are willing to shot you for something that half on the nations ok with.
Just beacuse 1/2 the nations ok with it....Which is an extremely aggressive percentage, doesn't make it leagl you fucktard
bully

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

dude people are getting cured of cancer with it and it happens to give you a little buzz , you can smoke your face off and you arestill going to remimber what you did lastnight an it wont kill you , what is your deal , an dont say its against the law ,your breaking the law of the land.... give it up dude , people use things to feel good be it ciggarets ,candy ,alchol , sex or masterbation ,,,, do you know why its illegal do you drink alchole ,shouldnt there be a safer alternative , yes some people will lose some of there power when its legalized but dont worry we will still need security guards , but im curious to why you think it shouldnt be legalized ,look forward to your answer ???? ps i miss spell words to see if you read the artical
1 post removed
Memory loss

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

bully wrote:
dude people are getting cured of cancer with it and it happens to give you a little buzz , you can smoke your face off and you arestill going to remimber what you did lastnight an it wont kill you , what is your deal , an dont say its against the law ,your breaking the law of the land.... give it up dude , people use things to feel good be it ciggarets ,candy ,alchol , sex or masterbation ,,,, do you know why its illegal do you drink alchole ,shouldnt there be a safer alternative , yes some people will lose some of there power when its legalized but dont worry we will still need security guards , but im curious to why you think it shouldnt be legalized ,look forward to your answer ???? ps i miss spell words to see if you read the artical
It does not cure cancer, it relieves the nausia from the chemothrapy. You may remember what you did last night, but what you don't remember is what happened ten years ago. It's called long term memory loss.
l-___l___-l

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

l-__l__-l wrote:
You won't get a response from "idiot" which is the perfect name for it. I believe your statistics are wrong,its far more than half. Its just a matter of letting the lifers in federal government die off. You are right,it is getting closer.
It's because the people who do vote for laws, do not get high, if they did, it would be legal.
Cest une partouse

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

From a shooter point of view: Moving targets are always more difficult to hit than a laying down target.
1 post removed
l-___l___-l

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

l-__l__-l wrote:
<quoted text>You my friend better educate yourself....
What are you trying to say, that it cures cancer, or does not cause memory loss? What do I need to educate myself on?
merry wanna smoker

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

What were we talking about, I forgot?
medical marijuana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

ahhhh ya it does look up rick simson run from the cure , phoenix tears , do a little research !!!!!!!!! causes the cancer cells to eat themselves !!!!! we all know peoplewh are suffering fro cancer up here strange how most dont make it threw cemo , wouldnt it be nice if they were offered an alternative to that , but the little helocopters in the sky with there infrared an the helpful white an green mobile tourist information stops have suscessfully put a stop to that , only dr prescribed oxcycotton an miller light for you.... o ya the cure is one gram of high quality cannabis oil for sixty days will nock that shit right out of you so if your dieing an nothing else helps you still have hope !!!!
O_O_O

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

IF ANYTHING you lose short term memory.
Creepie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

O_O_O wrote:
IF ANYTHING you lose short term memory.
Smoking anything causes damage to your lungs. Tobacco, marijuana, cloves, etc.

However, out of the three listed above, marijuana does the least amount of damage. You can't overdose on marijuana. You don't get the sudden urge to eat someone else's face. You don't get insanely hyper and blow your heart out. Compared to meth, pills, bath salts, and crack, marijuana is a tame drug.

People from every walk of life smoke it. Doctors, lawyers, congressmen, garbage men, even your mailman. Give it a rest already.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,078,894
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Savoy 3 Killtop 243,649
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min this ones for you 146,136
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 6 min Frankie Rizzo 52,158
Swett: Not too late for Lumbee recognition bill (Oct '10) 10 min jesse anstead 4
Lupica: President Obama needs to 'man up' over ... 11 min SirPrize 13
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,501
Bachmann says she may make another presidential... 40 min Responsibility 42
U.S. Vice President Biden says Putin has no sou... 1 hr Captain Yesterday 22
•••
•••