Former Navy SEAL chides Obama for taking credit for Osama bin Laden death

Aug 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

Ben Smith, described as a Navy SEAL in the documentary, 'Dishonorable Disclosures,' says, 'Mr. President, you did not kill Osama bin Laden, America did.' A group of former special operations and intelligence members is sounding off against President Barack Obama in a documentary released Wednesday that accuses him of taking credit for the death of ... (more)

Comments
181 - 200 of 503 Comments Last updated Aug 30, 2012
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anyone can claim he had killed bin Laden without giving any details, and showing dead body and pictures by being afraid of Muslims, Islams, just as Obama did.

When someone is no longer there, that someone could have died in an accident, retired , changed look and disappeared in the underground tunnels, or died of cancer or in their gang fight, and yet no one can prove it by claiming it (with no dead body and DNA.)

Cat74

Westmont, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#199
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

No, they didn't out a CIA operative. That woman's drunken husband outed her, then a Democrat underling talked about her long before Cheney's assistant was railroaded for it. Democrats are without morals so they would never admit their lies. At any rate she was never as important as a Navy Seal. Obama can't talk about much so the Seals are about all he can point to.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#200
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Swiftboating the 2012 campaign - Video on NBCNews.com

video.msnbc.msn.com/hardball/48707494
1 day ago
Smerconish:'Only a partisan opinion could sustain' voter ID laws ... process, we invaded ...
Wow, smackdown.
www.votevets.org

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#201
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

JBH wrote:
Anyone can claim he had killed bin Laden without giving any details, and showing dead body and pictures by being afraid of Muslims, Islams, just as Obama did.
When someone is no longer there, that someone could have died in an accident, retired , changed look and disappeared in the underground tunnels, or died of cancer or in their gang fight, and yet no one can prove it by claiming it (with no dead body and DNA.)
your logic skills suck. See p[ost #143, i'm tired of repeating it to idiots...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#202
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Cat74 wrote:
No, they didn't out a CIA operative. That woman's drunken husband outed her, then a Democrat underling talked about her long before Cheney's assistant was railroaded for it. Democrats are without morals so they would never admit their lies. At any rate she was never as important as a Navy Seal. Obama can't talk about much so the Seals are about all he can point to.
Yes, in fact they did out her.

those seals wouldn't have known where to go to get Bin Laden if it weren't for the intelligence community. a fact pointed out when Obama gave proper credit to ALL those involved in the operation.

Facts are fun!
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#203
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Then you have to ask why would Bush risK HIS TRUSTFUL STATUS as president , AND the ImAGE OF usa BY GOING TO IRAQ?

Why would Bill Clinton risk this job and USA image of presidency by having oral sex with Lewinsky?

Because you think the little guy in the street rips you off by vandalism, there are corrupted presidents,people in high places who rip off nations of hundreds of millions of dollars , just have no morals, and simply don't care the risk of the Nation's image.

And quite a few presidents have been charged and impeached and gone to jail simply doing that,without having to care around the world.

Why would Nixon cover up Watergate affair if he cared about anything?

Are you saying that every president does care?

What do you know according to how you think that the president is very good?

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>

Why would the president risk his whole administration, the reputation of the US and it's military on a lie that could so easily be debunked by some basement dweller like you?

You don't think they would have thought about the fact tht Bin Laden could just pop up and say "they lied, i'm still alive" or that someone could produce his already dead body?

think before you post...
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You better ask you these questions first.

Why were there some kings and presidents of the past and fascists around the world who did a lot of bad if they cared about nations reputation and image?

Why was there Hitler if he cared about the reputation image of Germany?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#205
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

JBH wrote:
Then you have to ask why would Bush risK HIS TRUSTFUL STATUS as president , AND the ImAGE OF usa BY GOING TO IRAQ?
Why would Bill Clinton risk this job and USA image of presidency by having oral sex with Lewinsky?
Because you think the little guy in the street rips you off by vandalism, there are corrupted presidents,people in high places who rip off nations of hundreds of millions of dollars , just have no morals, and simply don't care the risk of the Nation's image.
And quite a few presidents have been charged and impeached and gone to jail simply doing that,without having to care around the world.
Why would Nixon cover up Watergate affair if he cared about anything?
Are you saying that every president does care?
What do you know according to how you think that the president is very good?
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>>
Why would the president risk his whole administration, the reputation of the US and it's military on a lie that could so easily be debunked by some basement dweller like you?
You don't think they would have thought about the fact tht Bin Laden could just pop up and say "they lied, i'm still alive" or that someone could produce his already dead body?
think before you post...
Bush and his fellow admin members were fools.

Clinton and Nixon were already busted, why wouldn't they try to get out of it? those are not equal examples.

i guess you clearly pointed out the level of intelligence difference of the Bush vs Obama admins...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#206
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JBH wrote:
You better ask you these questions first.
Why were there some kings and presidents of the past and fascists around the world who did a lot of bad if they cared about nations reputation and image?
Why was there Hitler if he cared about the reputation image of Germany?
Hitler did not care about the reputation of Germany. he was an insane meglomaniac.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#207
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Do you believe people say they saw ghosts, aliens and UFOs coming from planet Saturn simply you were no there to witness them?
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#208
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So do you think Obama is not a fool compared to Clinton, Nixon and Bush?

Why is that?

Do you think it is true that Obama saying you don't pay taxes, make women cancer, do outsourcing, as coming from his mouth?

What you say is that he has better moral and caring about anything in order to get there by producing a birth certificate?
Then why would he care about many people's jobs and economy by taking their money for bailouts and would that be ethical?

Are you saying has better morals by saying all things that are true?

Some people would like to say anything in order to take credits --so what you think Obama is only to your thinking he is better than all other presidents in terms of lies and ethics.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#209
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Are you saying Obama has better morals by saying all things that are true so far -- from what he had said?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#210
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

JBH wrote:
So do you think Obama is not a fool compared to Clinton, Nixon and Bush?
Why is that?
Do you think it is true that Obama saying you don't pay taxes, make women cancer, do outsourcing, as coming from his mouth?
What you say is that he has better moral and caring about anything in order to get there by producing a birth certificate?
Then why would he care about many people's jobs and economy by taking their money for bailouts and would that be ethical?
Are you saying has better morals by saying all things that are true?
Some people would like to say anything in order to take credits --so what you think Obama is only to your thinking he is better than all other presidents in terms of lies and ethics.
You need to practice your English so you make sense with your posts....
Cat74

Westmont, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#211
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

President Obama's whole life is a lie His bio was not written by him. The first publisher he had has him as a Kenyan, because that is what he told them. The publisher didn't guess what he was. He even made up h is girl friends. That's sick. He has no living relatives except a couple illegal aliens, an aunt, and uncle, and a couple siblings from his fathers various women. Don't you think that is odd?
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Do you believe people say they had sex with aliens without producing pictures of the look of aliens simply you were not there to witness them?

If they show pictures of having sex with aliens, do you think it is just coming out from a Hollywood movie?

Which one do you believe?

What do you believe?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#213
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cat74 wrote:
President Obama's whole life is a lie His bio was not written by him. The first publisher he had has him as a Kenyan, because that is what he told them. The publisher didn't guess what he was. He even made up h is girl friends. That's sick. He has no living relatives except a couple illegal aliens, an aunt, and uncle, and a couple siblings from his fathers various women. Don't you think that is odd?
No, i think you are a sucker sucked into whatever you see on TV.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#214
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JBH wrote:
Do you believe people say they had sex with aliens without producing pictures of the look of aliens simply you were not there to witness them?
If they show pictures of having sex with aliens, do you think it is just coming out from a Hollywood movie?
Which one do you believe?
What do you believe?
there is no evidence of alien life forms. it is not a matter of belief.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#215
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>You need to practice your English so you make sense with your posts....
==========
You need to improve your English first before talking about the English that you know of in your own world.

Before you can understand a lot more about other subjects written in English, you have to practice in English-writing presentations.

But it still cannot help because you are just unfortunate, due to lacking of any brain cells that work.

Your deficiency both in English and brain work predetermines that you are just a lost soul, living in a little and backward world known only to yourself.

You are unproven in everything but behind --in English, illustration and conception.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#216
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Before you can understand a lot more about other subjects written in English, you have to practise in English-writing presentations.

By the way, practise is the verb for practice.

According to Webster, practice can also be the verb.

In this case, accept both then.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
You need to improve your English first before talking about the English that you know of in your own world.
Before you can understand a lot more about other subjects written in English, you have to practice in English-writing presentations.
But it still cannot help because you are just unfortunate, due to lacking of any brain cells that work.
Your deficiency both in English and brain work predetermines that you are just a lost soul, living in a little and backward world known only to yourself.
You are unproven in everything but behind --in English, illustration and conception.
I know plenty about the subjects i speak of, or I would not comment on them.

What are my deficiencies in English that you speak of? Don't bother..you never make sense anyways...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••