Romney Absorbs Boos, Tells NAACP That Democrats Have Failed Blacks

Jul 11, 2012 Full story: National Public Radio 2,348

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney didn't expect a warm embrace when he took the stage Wednesday at the NAACP annual convention in Houston.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1074 Jul 25, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Mittens dodged the draft, but I'm a spineless Marxist? You need to get back to your reactionary one room schoolhouse. You can join your teabag butt buddies taking more courses in ignorance and stupidity. You and they are nothing but trailer trash inbreds.
Yes he did. And he used the Missionary excuse from a "church" which is not even recognized as Christian. What about his sons? NOT ONE of them even served in the reserves, let alone active duty like I did. What sort of character does this reveal about Romney?

Romney has more flaws than McCain did when he was running against Obama. His overall reputation is almost nil when it comes to the majority of Americans. Why is he even bothering to continue campaigning? What exactly is he offering except an alternative to Obama? Dumb Tea Baggers are a small group. They may be loud, but they are small and insignificant in the election. Romney will lose, that is for sure. But will it be by such a large margin that I will laugh outloud like it was for Obama?

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1075 Jul 25, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
"Marxist" is just their 'term du jour.' They have no idea what it means or anything, it's just 'bad.'
;)
That's only one of the things they know nothing about.
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

#1076 Jul 25, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
Note to Black USA vets
Obama doesnt have a DD 214
Nor does he have college transcripts, a valid USA birth certificate or a brain. BTW MOO the lobster monster was disbarred back in the nineties for unethical behavior.
ARealSouthernCol oredGirl

Acworth, GA

#1077 Jul 25, 2012
When, oh when, will people learn? Romney is just like George W. Bush. Romney doesn't like Black people.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#1078 Jul 25, 2012
ARealSouthernColoredGirl wrote:
When, oh when, will people learn? Romney is just like George W. Bush. Romney doesn't like Black people.
Not true, some of his best friends are black!

The bartender at the Country Club....the waiter at his favorite restaurant...the guy who shines his shoes...that nice colored lady who makes the sandwiches in his kitchen!

;)

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Since: Feb 12

To The Top!

#1079 Jul 25, 2012
I had better things to do than go to Vietnam.

http://blog.reidreport.com/2012/06/vietnam-th...

Lying about Vietnam to dolts who won't check on my lies because they are dumb enough to believe everything I say because I am an Anglo-Saxon: helping me FLIP FLOP MY WAY TO THE TOP IN 2012!!!
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

#1080 Jul 25, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, some of his best friends are black!
The bartender at the Country Club....the waiter at his favorite restaurant...the guy who shines his shoes...that nice colored lady who makes the sandwiches in his kitchen!
;)
You left yourself out Harv. You being Mitt's human toilet paper you just have to remember to keep your tongue nice and wet and make sure you catch his farts too.
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

#1081 Jul 25, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>That's only one of the things they know nothing about.
LMFAO, it's you two dorks who don't know what anything mean. Neither of you can spell and your responses are laughed at by pre-school kiddies. Why don't you two stick with bumpin one another in the butt and sliding in the KY!
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

#1082 Jul 25, 2012
Osama Bin Romney wrote:
I had better things to do than go to Vietnam.
http://blog.reidreport.com/2012/06/vietnam-th...
Lying about Vietnam to dolts who won't check on my lies because they are dumb enough to believe everything I say because I am an Anglo-Saxon: helping me FLIP FLOP MY WAY TO THE TOP IN 2012!!!
How many times a day does your mom and dad call you an azzhole? I'm betting more than a hundred. Flip flop your daddys wang onto your lip gay boy.

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Since: Feb 12

To The Top!

#1083 Jul 25, 2012
RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>How many times a day does your mom and dad call you an azzhole? I'm betting more than a hundred. Flip flop your daddys wang onto your lip gay boy.
My good man, I am not gay. I am a Mormon. We just dress gay when we are in the temple.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_V3B2ABayOZM/SnWadoa... !!.jpg

Sure hope I don't get that "3:00 AM phone call" when I am in temple. If I do, we are going to be the laughing stock of the world.

Temple garments--if people knew what I looked like when I was in church for 6 hours EVERY Sunday, they wouldn't help me: FLIP FLOP MY WAY TO THE TOP IN 2012!!
1 post removed

Since: Jan 11

El Paso, TX

#1085 Jul 25, 2012
Take away the welfare checks. Thats all they know.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1086 Jul 25, 2012
RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>How many times a day does your mom and dad call you an azzhole? I'm betting more than a hundred. Flip flop your daddys wang onto your lip gay boy.
You need a Pipe cleaner. Try your friend's johnson.

You're at least consistent. You never say anything of substance, you enjoy insulting people (likely because you know they are better than you), and you like changing other people's posts, somehow thinking that lets you win an argument. You are a witless, hollow Pipe, fooling no one, except maybe your fellow knuckledraggers.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#1087 Jul 25, 2012
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't flatter yourself....would take much more than a low-life piece of crap like you to hurt my feelings.
My disdain for your ilk is limitless and strong.
Quite the gay phrase teabagger....but then I suppose since yr dad has been doing it to you since you were say 12, you would be comfortable with it.
Now off with you to the mall....your shift at the $1.00 hand job booth starts in 10 mins.
Beat it, lib baby killer.
Con dumbs are truly self-haters, malcontents, with an angst against their own country.

Their stupidity on full display in their ranting, hate-filled posts.

Or idiotic one-liners that show their inability to discuss without smears and immature quips.

Santa Monica, CA

#1088 Jul 25, 2012
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I was pro death penalty....in fact, I think life imprisonment is a far greater penalty. i merely stated what many people say is the rationale between being pro life and pro death penalty.
Original sin? I can only speak from my Catholic faith, it is washed away with Baptism. An innocent newborn has obviously not had the occasion to do wrong, but they are part of the human race which, we believe, carries that mark at birth.
Should a newborn die before Baptism, we believe they are absolved automatically from original sin, as they had no opportunity for Baptism.
This is my Catholic belief, I force no person to accept it.
That's a bunch of superstitious nonsense.
How can an adult believe that crap!?

Santa Monica, CA

#1089 Jul 25, 2012
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before, my mom is a lady....something you never have been or will be....your coarse language here is proof of that.
But, she's older than I am! Why don't you call her and old bag?
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

#1090 Jul 25, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You need a Pipe cleaner. Try your friend's johnson.
You're at least consistent. You never say anything of substance, you enjoy insulting people (likely because you know they are better than you), and you like changing other people's posts, somehow thinking that lets you win an argument. You are a witless, hollow Pipe, fooling no one, except maybe your fellow knuckledraggers.
You describe yourself perfectly azzhole!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1091 Jul 25, 2012
RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>Nor does he have college transcripts, a valid USA birth certificate or a brain. BTW MOO the lobster monster was disbarred back in the nineties for unethical behavior.
Of course he has them. But YOU dont, and your Tea Bagger friends dont. He graduated from Harvard with Honors, and thus he has transcripts. Him not providing them does not mean he does not have them.

Obama's transcripts did not outsource jobs to foreign countries or make him millions. The American people are not demanding Obama's transcripts. They are demanding Romney's tax returns because if Romney's "business experience" is defined by his Bain Capital involvement, then we need to look at it. Bain outsourced MILLIONS of jobs and made MILLIONS in the process. Besides that, he filed papers with the SEC which contradict his claims. Obama has presented his birth certificate and those who matter have accepted it as valid.

Santa Monica, CA

#1092 Jul 25, 2012
RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>BHO and his bullshyt sure as hell had zero to do with Apples success. You are a retarded O-bot. Have a tall glass of STFU you loser and paddle your way back to Kenya.
Upset you have a black president, huh?

Santa Monica, CA

#1093 Jul 25, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
McCarthy was right!
Hope you're joking...
(With con dumbs, you never know.)
Ken

Walnut Creek, CA

#1094 Jul 25, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
If you see a soldier in that old photo, you need some corrective lenses, son. Why does it upset you that the economy is getting better? Do you REALLY hate the President so much that you'd rather see the country fall just to spite him? Have you ever heard the phrase "biting off one's nose to spite one's face", or Pyrrhic victory??
Do you live on the same planet I do, or is yr devotion to this incompetent, divisive president more important than our prosperity?

This economy is in freefall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 min Gtown71 306,187
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min harmonious 269,238
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,209
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 15 min barefoot2626 447
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min harmonious 1,124,267
GOP types accused of 'thinly-veiled racism' for... 19 min barefoot2626 127
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 22 min NorCal Native 56,614
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 27 min OccupyThis 432
Obama approves reservists for Ebola fight, gove... 1 hr barefoot2626 182

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE