Romney Absorbs Boos, Tells NAACP That Democrats Have Failed Blacks

Jul 11, 2012 Full story: National Public Radio 2,348

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney didn't expect a warm embrace when he took the stage Wednesday at the NAACP annual convention in Houston.

Full Story
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

#1032 Jul 25, 2012
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve Jobs had an idea for a better, faster computer. It was an idea, there was no telling if people (customer base) were going to buy his idea. He took a gamble and won, but Steve Jobs didn't build Apple, the customer base built Apple to what it is today. No customers, no Apple....so Steve Jobs had the idea for Apple, but he didn't build it alone.
BHO and his bullshyt sure as hell had zero to do with Apples success. You are a retarded O-bot. Have a tall glass of STFU you loser and paddle your way back to Kenya.
2 posts removed
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

#1035 Jul 25, 2012
Government, be it Federal or State level is nothing but a massive extortion racket which makes the MAFIA look like boy scouts. The reason the FEDS went after the so-called Mafia with a vengeance is because they (the FEDS) can't stand and will not tolerate competition. Government protects no one and waste taxpayer monies to support their drug and sex habits. If Government was so great as they and the Usurper suggest then why the hell are we in a depression with record high unemployment and BHO has sent our jobs to China because China controls the USA. The Federal reserve is not even a branch of the Government and the major banks dictate policy to the FEDS. This is all basic knowledge that everyone should know but our corrupt public school system which is staffed by union thugs is instructed to lie and lead our children into servitude as was Hitlers dream. FDR helped formulate the destruction in the USA as is happening today.

The Rino's along with the Marxist Liberals are in this for the money and those who support Obozo are quite simply 'braindead'!

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Since: Feb 12

To The Top!

#1036 Jul 25, 2012
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are truly self-haters, malcontents, with an angst against their own country.
Their stupidity on full display in their ranting, hate-filled posts.
Or idiotic one-liners that show their inability to discuss without smears and immature quips.
A sour economy due to an incompetent president.
Using hate-filled posts to rant against "hate-filled posts."

BRILLIANT!!

Hypocrisy: helping me FLIP FLOP MY WAY TO THE TOP IN 2012!!!

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1037 Jul 25, 2012
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
To a point the President is right. If you or I have a business we didn't build it on our own, we had help from customers. If for instance I build a micro processing plant and there is no call for micro processors, my business fails and it failed to be 'built'.
I even highly doubt that Bill Gates, or anybody else actually dug in and 'built' their plant on with their own hands, they had construction companies do that as well...so as you can see the President is right again.
If you have a business...you didn't build that.
oh please keep posting this..........please.

Paris

#1038 Jul 25, 2012
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve Jobs had an idea for a better, faster computer. It was an idea, there was no telling if people (customer base) were going to buy his idea. He took a gamble and won, but Steve Jobs didn't build Apple, the customer base built Apple to what it is today. No customers, no Apple....so Steve Jobs had the idea for Apple, but he didn't build it alone.
You are a bot for sure. Neither you or Obama have a clue on building a business. By your rendention, if I use my own money to build a plant, buy machinery and hire employees, and it is not profitable, it is the customers fault..........not mine. I can see that as an Obama logic.........it's never his fault.

Paris

#1039 Jul 25, 2012
Osama Bin Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Using hate-filled posts to rant against "hate-filled posts."
BRILLIANT!!
Hypocrisy: helping me FLIP FLOP MY WAY TO THE TOP IN 2012!!!
Speaking of rants......don't quit your day job.....Soros will put you on waivers soon.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1040 Jul 25, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of rants......don't quit your day job.....Soros will put you on waivers soon.
Rant Rant. DUMBO BIRTHER NUT DUMBO BIRTHER NUT.

Hypoluxo Fl

#1041 Jul 25, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You are a bot for sure. Neither you or Obama have a clue on building a business. By your rendention, if I use my own money to build a plant, buy machinery and hire employees, and it is not profitable, it is the customers fault..........not mine. I can see that as an Obama logic.........it's never his fault.

Hypoluxo Fl

#1042 Jul 25, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>oh please keep posting this..........please.

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Sunbury, OH

#1043 Jul 25, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
Politifact:

Mitt Romney and his allies have attacked President Barack Obama — often out of context — for saying,“If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”

There’s no question Obama phrased those two sentences, but it’s clear from the context what the president was talking about. He spoke of government — including government-funded education, infrastructure and research — assisting businesses to make what he called “this unbelievable American system that we have.”

In summary, he said:“The point is … that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together.”

In Context

Here’s what he said:
"There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me — because they want to give something back. They know they didn’t — look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something — there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.(Applause.)

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires."

“Flip Flopping My Way”

To The Top!

#1044 Jul 25, 2012
Taking things out of context: helping me FLIP FLOP MY WAY TO THE TOP IN 2012!!!

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#1045 Jul 25, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
Sorry I don't spam threads like you do. I respond to specific posts and move on to the next topic.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#1046 Jul 25, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You are a bot for sure. Neither you or Obama have a clue on building a business. By your rendention, if I use my own money to build a plant, buy machinery and hire employees, and it is not profitable, it is the customers fault..........not mine. I can see that as an Obama logic.........it's never his fault.
If you use your own money to build a plant, buy machinery and hire employees and it's not profitable, that means you chose the wrong item for your company or you didn't do your research for your customer demographic.

If you make widgets and nobody wants to buy your widgets, then you either change your product line or you go out of buisness...so yes it is all about the customer base.

I don't know why this is such a hard concept for somebody who 'runs' 7 businesses, you'd think you'd have this part down by now.

Paris

#1047 Jul 25, 2012
Osama Bin Romney wrote:
Taking things out of context: helping me FLIP FLOP MY WAY TO THE TOP IN 2012!!!
New regs = more pink slips
By BEN LIEBERMAN
Last Updated: 5:00 AM, December 6, 2010
Posted: 10:44 PM, December 5, 2010

For all his talk of job creation, Presi dent Obama has targeted many occu pations for extinction. Using un elected bureaucrats to implement a host of job-killing measures, his administration is generating piles of pink slips:

Oil: Even before the BP spill, Obama's Interior Department had cracked down on domestic drilling. In 2009, regulators allowed less than $1 billion in new oil and natural gas leases on federally controlled areas -- both onshore and offshore -- compared to $10 billion under President George W. Bush the year before.

Then, in response to the Gulf spill in April, Obama slowed down things even further, with a moratorium on deep-water drilling in the Gulf of Mexico. That proved so unpopular that the administration officially ended it -- but it remains in force unofficially, as regulators bottle up drilling permits with red tape and delays, keeping workers idle. Most recently, Obama regulators placed the entire Atlantic and Pacific coasts off limits to drilling.
AP

Furious flotilla: Fisherman lined up their boats off Martha's Vineyard last summer to protest job-killing regulations.
Factories: Rising regulatory burdens, energy prices and health-care costs -- Obama has left no stone unturned in making American manufacturing globally less competitive and in forcing jobs overseas.
For example, several new Environmental Protection Agency permit requirements have shut down the construction of coal-fired power plants needed to provide manufacturers with affordable electricity. Jeffrey Holmstead, a former top air-quality EPA official, noted that in 2009 the incoming Obama bureaucrats "withdrew permits that had already been issued," and that "dozens are being held up today because they have no way to meet a new standard that EPA has put out."

It will soon get worse. A barrage of new regulations, including measures intended to address global warming, will hit in January 2011 -- directly targeted manufacturers, and far more costly and complex than anything imposed by America's global competitors, like China, on their own industries.

Mines: The decades-long regulatory squeeze on minerals mining continues unabated, and the Obama administration has now added coal mining to the hit list. The attack includes global-warming regulations that seek to restrict demand for coal and also direct attempts to stop new coal mines from opening.

States that rely on coal-mining jobs are feeling the pinch. Joe Manchin, formerly West Virginia's governor and now its newest US senator, boasts that, "over the past year and a half, we have been fighting Obama administration attempts to destroy the coal mining industry." As governor, Manchin sued the EPA in an attempt to prevent the agency from blocking coal mines in his state. But Obama shows no sign of budging -- even though Manchin is a fellow Democrat.

Radical environmentalists have all but declared war on high-wage blue-collar jobs in this country, and the Obama administration has sided with them. The nation's stubbornly high unemployment rate is evidence they're winning.
Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolu ...

“Flip Flopping My Way”

To The Top!

#1048 Jul 25, 2012
LeJimbo's grasp of economics: helping me FLIP FLOP MY WAY TO THE TOP IN 2012!!!

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Oklahoma City, OK

#1049 Jul 25, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>New regs = more pink slips
By BEN LIEBERMAN
For all his talk of job creation, Presi dent Obama has targeted many occu pations for extinction. Using un elected bureaucrats to implement a host of job-killing measures, his administration is generating piles of pink slips:
Oil: Even before the BP spill, Obama's Interior Department had cracked down on domestic drilling. In 2009, regulators allowed less than $1 billion in new oil and natural gas leases on federally controlled areas -- both onshore and offshore -- compared to $10 billion under President George W. Bush the year before.
Then, in response to the Gulf spill in April, Obama slowed down things even further, with a moratorium on deep-water drilling in the Gulf of Mexico. That proved so unpopular that the administration officially ended it -- but it remains in force unofficially, as regulators bottle up drilling permits with red tape and delays, keeping workers idle. Most recently, Obama regulators placed the entire Atlantic and Pacific coasts off limits to drilling.
AP
Furious flotilla: Fisherman lined up their boats off Martha's Vineyard last summer to protest job-killing regulations.
Factories: Rising regulatory burdens, energy prices and health-care costs -- Obama has left no stone unturned in making American manufacturing globally less competitive and in forcing jobs overseas.
For example, several new Environmental Protection Agency permit requirements have shut down the construction of coal-fired power plants needed to provide manufacturers with affordable electricity. Jeffrey Holmstead, a former top air-quality EPA official, noted that in 2009 the incoming Obama bureaucrats "withdrew permits that had already been issued," and that "dozens are being held up today because they have no way to meet a new standard that EPA has put out."
It will soon get worse. A barrage of new regulations, including measures intended to address global warming, will hit in January 2011 -- directly targeted manufacturers, and far more costly and complex than anything imposed by America's global competitors, like China, on their own industries.
Mines: The decades-long regulatory squeeze on minerals mining continues unabated, and the Obama administration has now added coal mining to the hit list. The attack includes global-warming regulations that seek to restrict demand for coal and also direct attempts to stop new coal mines from opening.
States that rely on coal-mining jobs are feeling the pinch. Joe Manchin, formerly West Virginia's governor and now its newest US senator, boasts that, "over the past year and a half, we have been fighting Obama administration attempts to destroy the coal mining industry." As governor, Manchin sued the EPA in an attempt to prevent the agency from blocking coal mines in his state. But Obama shows no sign of budging -- even though Manchin is a fellow Democrat.
Radical environmentalists have all but declared war on high-wage blue-collar jobs in this country, and the Obama administration has sided with them. The nation's stubbornly high unemployment rate is evidence they're winning.
Global warming is doing massive damage to our planet and refusal to protect the safety of miners is murdering people. But huge profits are all that matter to the far right.

Hypoluxo Fl

#1050 Jul 25, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>New regs = more pink slips
By BEN LIEBERMAN
AP
Cross thread DUMBOSPAM.
Le Jimbo

Oakland, CA

#1051 Jul 25, 2012
Here is an idea, how about every gun purchase includes a mandatory anal ultrasound probe :-)

“Flip Flopping My Way”

To The Top!

#1052 Jul 25, 2012
Anal probes: helping me FLIP FLOP MY WAY TO THE TOP IN 2012!!!

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#1053 Jul 25, 2012
sailor310 wrote:
There is no requirement for a political candidate to release their tax returns so what is the big deal?
<quoted text>
It is a fase issue. It just shows how desperate the Dummycrats are. They have no record to stand on. Besides, it's the economy, stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Studies Show Voters Can Be Swayed on Gay Marria... 9 min WeTheSheeple 23
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 9 min Edmond Pulpo 324
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 11 min obama goose stepper 12,114
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Chimney1 133,054
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Coffee Party 293,525
Obama Says Sony - Made a Mistake' Pulling Film 14 min barefoot2626 35
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Patriot AKA Bozo 49,248
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 22 min Isaiah 29-13 1,530
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min No Surprize 1,154,438
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 1 hr Billy Ringo 802
More from around the web