Romney Absorbs Boos, Tells NAACP That Democrats Have Failed Blacks

Jul 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: National Public Radio

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney didn't expect a warm embrace when he took the stage Wednesday at the NAACP annual convention in Houston.

Comments
2,061 - 2,080 of 2,348 Comments Last updated Nov 9, 2012

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows you are a dyke.
Everyone knows you're a Sewer Pipe full of shit.
t clms

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="r own. WE want you to get a good education, to be able to support yourself not have to live at the whim of the government. WE think you are totally capable of doing that for yourselves, without lifelong support from the government. All you need is a few things, ONE - a good education, TWO - the chance to qualify for a good job and THREE - hold off on the kiddies until you have a job, a husband/wife before having kids. That's it. Good Luck.[/QUOTE]

No... The Republicans have been telling blacks they hate them.

You know that they would be worst off if they had supported Republicans...
t clms

Victoria, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Abdurratln wrote:
It's the economy, stupid.
The economy the Republicans destroyed in 08.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

t clms wrote:
<quoted text>
The economy that poor blacks have suffered for 4 long years under Obama will end on November 5th. When the votes are counted and the markets ee that Romney has won, the Dow will take off for the stratospehere. This is because there will be 4 long years of spent up caution and hesitation and fear under Obama. There is nothing fundamentally wrong with Obama's economy. Growth is stagnant mainly becaus ehe keeps talking negatively about "tax cuts for the rich". The other drag on the economy is his Middle east policy. Every time he bombs a country like Libya, the price of gas goes up. Every time he threatens iran with attack, the price of gas goes up. Every time, he fails to sign a peace treaty with the palestinains, the price of gas goes up. This is not rocket science. You problem is obviously Obama's "gay" marriage policy. And I am sick of hearing about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
The economy that poor blacks have suffered for 4 long years under Obama will end on November 5th. When the votes are counted and the markets ee that Romney has won, the Dow will take off for the stratospehere. This is because there will be 4 long years of spent up caution and hesitation and fear under Obama. There is nothing fundamentally wrong with Obama's economy. Growth is stagnant mainly becaus ehe keeps talking negatively about "tax cuts for the rich". The other drag on the economy is his Middle east policy. Every time he bombs a country like Libya, the price of gas goes up. Every time he threatens iran with attack, the price of gas goes up. Every time, he fails to sign a peace treaty with the palestinains, the price of gas goes up. This is not rocket science. You problem is obviously Obama's "gay" marriage policy. And I am sick of hearing about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
obama will be the last president of the u.s. of a.
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Abdurratln wrote:
Oh yes, all true and Manning knows the truth about the Mac Daddy. The Media lies it's azz off for this guy!
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows you're a Sewer Pipe full of shit.
I know your Homo boyfriend tutor is teaching you new words to use but run along sissy and grease yourself up the train your boys are going to run on you tonight.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

t clms wrote:
Even if true, gas prices have doubled since Obama took office. What's he been doing these last four years? Playing golf?
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Even if true, gas prices have doubled since Obama took office. What's he been doing these last four years? Playing golf?
Golf, Basketball, Clooney, Parker,
MOO, Larry S, etc etc. He only does what Soreazz tells him to do.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>WE can ALL see the troll slime ooozing from your post!
P.S.
Why do you have the little "trademark" symbol by "have a nice day"?
More troll stuff?
It's popular. You?

Getting bounced often?
Pres

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

t clms wrote:
<quoted text>
And the one Obama has yet to fix. 3 years and counting. We're waiting.
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Pinsha Loafe wrote:
<quoted text>It's popular. You?
Getting bounced often?
Snot Boner is really a bouncer at the Bulls and Dykes club.
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

BOO Hoo Hoo, Duke has run out of Catnip. What will he do? Boo Hoo!!
1 post removed

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

RT Pipe wrote:
BOO Hoo Hoo, Duke has run out of Catnip. What will he do? Boo Hoo!!
You haven't run out of shit. It still flows through you Sewer Pipe.
1 post removed
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Biden scheduled for event Monday prior to official opening of the GOP convention.

-There is to be some form of altercation, protest, outbreak, etc. Not sure on specifics. Purpose is to make VP look sympathetic but more important, give media portrayal of “radical” conservatives a timely visual upon which to build that right through to Election Day.

-Source relayed they confirmed whispers of this locally by some media in Tampa later this afternoon. Biden’s arrival in Tampa already deemed “provocative” which will ensure significant media coverage. The event/false flag will be used to overshadow the Monday convention ceremonies, as well as cast a shadow on convention for remainder of the week.

-Military source indicated this plan did NOT come from Chicago. Axelrod is indicating surprise and uncertainty. He has either become a much better actor or he had very little if anything to do with this. Not that he isn’t capable. Guy is an assh-le. That means it is WH specific. That means Jarrett, as I indicated earlier. Where is Gerard?

-What the Obama team is doing here is incredibly dangerous. Country is at brink already. Just beneath the surface. This kind of thing, if not totally controlled, could break out into an even more significant event. Perhaps they want that outcome?????

-Tie this in with earlier reports regarding the ammunition purchases. Originally I ignored your questions on that. Last week it received my full attention. It’s the real deal. I am gonna add that you don’t do target practice with hollow point. Those are designed for one thing and one thing only. Let that sink in. Why is the Obama government buying up this kind of ammo in such massive amounts? Place those ammo purchases with their willingness to stage a confrontation such as what they intend this Monday.

-You are right when pointing to the fact this was leaked by SS. Rest assured they probably gave the Romney details a heads up well before any of us did. They will continue to do their job as they always do, but there is no love loss between that organization and the administration. The backstory on that may come out after Obama has left office.

-Military source warned this could be a well played head fake to try and expose leakers. In my rush to get this to you I had not considered that. Rookie mistake. I should have known better. I’m still capable of losing my own ass in the dark.

That’s my attempt at humor, but this sh-t is absolutely serious.

As to your last question. My recommendation is you stay away. At this point none of us know how this thing is going to break. Hopefully now that the word is out they will back off it. But who knows. So sit this one out.
Biden scheduled for event Monday prior to official opening of the GOP convention.

-There is to be some form of altercation, protest, outbreak, etc. Not sure on specifics. Purpose is to make VP look sympathetic but more important, give media portrayal of “radical” conservatives a timely visual upon which to build that right through to Election Day.

-Source relayed they confirmed whispers of this locally by some media in Tampa later this afternoon. Biden’s arrival in Tampa already deemed “provocative” which will ensure significant media coverage. The event/false flag will be used to overshadow the Monday convention ceremonies, as well as cast a shadow on convention for remainder of the week.

-Military source indicated this plan did NOT come from Chicago. Axelrod is indicating surprise and uncertainty. He has either become a much better actor or he had very little if anything to do with this. Not that he isn’t capable. Guy is an assh-le. That means it is WH specific. That means Jarrett, as I indicated earlier. Where is Gerard?

-What the Obama team is doing here is incredibly dangerous. Country is at brink already. Just beneath the surface.

Sounds Nasty,Hollow Points any one??
No one practices with Hollow Points....

“Handsome white and black men”

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Most regulars on topix KNOW who I am, know my REAL name...and have seen my FaceBook!
Sorry if it HURTS to think that a WHITE person could support what best for the economic interest!Why does that bother you?
Why do I have to be "blsck"
Notice above your post...someone calls me "Jodi"...yep, they KNOW who I am.
I'm a 34 year old white woman with a husband, and kids.....Ouch right?
NOW...where's my TEN DOLLARS!
lol
P.S. I don't find black men sexy.
Just not my thing:)
BUT, I knowone that knows what is best for this country!
...and I will vote for him again!
That clown used to go by the name Oh really. He is a racist who hates black. He also hates whites who associate with blacks in a positive way. When Eliz Taylor died, he claimed that she died because she was hanging with "negroes.'

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Johnstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO. Why don't I upload a picture of how small my Dyck is!! LMFAO.
I KNEW IT!!!!

lol

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Johnstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows you are a dyke.
Do you always get this angry when outdebated and outsmarted?

Why so angry?

Lighten up buddy, this is topix, not your own personal cry box:)

Either REFUTE or DISPUTE...don't get all angry, ball up your little fists, stomp your feet, and call names...it only waters down any validity you might have had.

...and it also makes you look bitter and backed into a corner.

Kinda weak and pathetic ...eh?

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Johnstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, nitwit. I am showing you why Bush got 8 years but Obama will only get 4 years.
If Bush got 8 years, because the stock market did well at times (according to you)...then you have to agree that Obama and the stock market climbing at a 60% faster pace in US history means he will certainly get 8 years!

Mostly, if you think Mitt is gonna win, I have some "magic mormon undies" to sell ya!

Has Mitt answered yet if he believes in the Mormon Magic underwear?
No?

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Johnstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> That clown used to go by the name Oh really. He is a racist who hates black. He also hates whites who associate with blacks in a positive way. When Eliz Taylor died, he claimed that she died because she was hanging with "negroes.'
Why am I not surprised???
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••