BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#97767 Aug 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll exceptionally reply because you are so far off, American er hmm Lady. Why do you think Rogue is not responding? Because he's full of it, and now so are you by attempting clumsily to reply for him. He baited me with the transfer of the JET ENGINE PLANT, not the turboprop engine plant. Jet engine plant was transferred in 2008, March to be exact, under GWB's encouraging subsidy for transferring plants and therefore jobs abroad. Over and out, now go back to you lair, or hole. And you need a bunch of those "Our father..."
Who constantly pees in your chili? You're one sour individual with no respect for anyone. You reap what you sow. So filled with hate and jealousy. It's slowly gnawing away at what little soul you have left. I suggest a spiritual cleansing to rid you of those demons. Make amends to those you've harmed and take a personal inventory of your life. You've reached a fork in the road; take it!

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#97768 Aug 7, 2012
Another reason that proves "birthers" are really stupid: COLLEGE IS A BLAST, but "birthers" never experience it because they are AFRAID of college.
"I love college," he explained. "I don't like school; I love college." Chris Williams
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/golf/ct-...

#97769 Aug 7, 2012
WHY “BIRTHERS” GET NO RESPECT FROM THEIR EDUCATED BETTERS
1.“Birthers” never post anything of substance – all of it is rumor, innuendo, speculation, and outright lies.
2.“Birther” posts are filled with tiresome invective stemming from their intense loathing and irrational hatred of the man who is their president.
3.“Birthers” never learned before they dropped out of high school how to substantiate their empty claims – by citation to authoritative sources, such as, controlling case law, primary documents, the United States Constitution, statutory law, the learned opinion of scholars in treatises or academic journals, or unbiased fact witnesses.
4.“Birthers” rely entirely on their own uninformed opinions or opinion statements of persons of whom no one has ever heard.
5.“Birthers” are unable to stick to the topic, choosing instead to post all manner of irrelevant and anecdotal material.
6.“Birthers” are inconsistent in their positions claiming to be conservative or libertarian, yet taking positions that are contrary to the true conservative and libertarian principles that have been posted on this site.
7.“Birthers” have a naïve one-dimensional, stereotypic view of the world – characterizing those who hold intelligent and educated views as “libtards,” while reluctantly acknowledging those who are true conservatives or, at least, moderate Republicans, such as Willard Romney, as country club Republicans or RINOs.
8.“Birthers” have no sense of what constitutes a hard fact v. one that is trivial.
9.“Birthers” have no response to and ignore hard and verifiable facts that are often presented on this site, such as, this statement:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#97770 Aug 7, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You state that there is evidence that the Kenyan birth certificates are fraudulent "though this does not prove anything at all." Well, why believe "Kenyan birth certificates" which have evidence of being fraudulent, when there is proof--the birth certificate, the confirmation of the officials of BOTH parties, the Index Data and the birth notices sent to the newspapers by the DOH in 1961, and the witness who wrote home about being told of a birth to Stanley to her father(also named Stanley)---that proves that Obama was born in HAWAII.
The stuff about whether Mombasa was in Kenya or not is irrelevant since Obama's mother did not go to Kenya in any case. For her to have gone, she would have had to have traveled ten thousand miles to Kenya ALONE (since WND has proven with a FOI Act request that Obama senior was in Hawaii in August 1961), which is highly unlikely. And only 21 people came to the USA from Kenya in 1961. And the officials in Kenya have said that they checked out the "Born-in-Kenya" allegations, and found that they were false. And IF Obama had actually been born in Kenya, then his mother would have had to have applied for a passport or to add him to her US passport at the US consulate in Nairobi, and there are no signs that the records of such applications are missing, and IF there had been one, the Bush Administration had eight years in which it was in charge of the State Department to find that document.
Yada, yada, yada. zzzzzz

#97771 Aug 7, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
And I just love what Freud said: "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity".
Freud: "A love of weapons is a sign of sexual doubts and performance impotence."
Rational people don't fear weapons; they understand there is no place for them in 21st Century America.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#97772 Aug 7, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be "clumsily" doing iT. BUT, I got waaaaay tired of SEEING YOU "dogging" him about the CZECH Republic.....sooooo I took iT upon myself to DO something about iT!
Once....daily....on here....is enuf of "Our Father"....
In the meantime, do NOT tell ME where to go....
YOU may NOT like the response....NEXT time.....;-)
Your bosom buddy Rogue deserves to be hounded. He STATES things that are patently false and mean then avoids replying beause he's a blowhard.No honour.

You have a funny way of saying you're wrong. But I'll take it. There, now, was that so hard?
1 post removed
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#97774 Aug 7, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Freud: "A love of weapons is a sign of sexual doubts and performance impotence."
Rational people don't fear weapons; they understand there is no place for them in 21st Century America.
Try walking alone after dark on the south side of
Chicago? Then,and only then will you learn exactly
what CCW actually means?? Brain dead statements are
so degrading,shows no grasp of reality..guess thats
a Lefty/Commies thinking process??? LOL...No place
for weapons uh??????????
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#97775 Aug 7, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
“This sort of sophistry is rooted in nothing more noble than “Whatever it takes for my side to win.” Truth isn't the issue. Beating the other guy is. Even if it means prioritizing tactics so far above ethics that no accusation is beyond the pale.
=
“Reid's unsupported tax allegation puts him squarely in league with "BIRTHERS" who question Obama's citizenship. That allegation hasn't stood up to scrutiny. Even dishonest “BIRTHERS” know this. They DESPISE Obama so much, though, that the truth doesn't matter to them.
Which means Reid is, yes, a “BIRTHER.” Not because he refuses to believe Obama was born in Honolulu, as those 1961 birth announcements in the Honolulu Advertiser and Honolulu Star-Bulletin attest. No, Reid is a “BIRTHER’ because he plays by “BIRTHERS'” rules.
>>> http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/ed...
For me, it has nothing to do with Obama. It is his policies and methods that I disapprove of. Whether you care to admit it or not, there is a question of his "origins". He has demonstrated, beyond any doubt, he lacks leadership qualities and his ethics are pathetic to say it politely. He simply doesn't have America's best interests at heart. The immigration games he has played are truly disgraceful, not only to the Office but also to the illegals. He has used them just to "try" and get a vote while at the same time putting us under greater financial pressure. Personally, I do not think the man is as intelligent as most believe. The ball is in his court yet he refuses to put the matter to rest. That can only cause people to raise an eyebrow or two.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#97776 Aug 7, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
Another reason that proves "birthers" are really stupid: COLLEGE IS A BLAST, but "birthers" never experience it because they are AFRAID of college.
"I love college," he explained. "I don't like school; I love college." Chris Williams
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/golf/ct-...
At what age did your parents disown you?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#97777 Aug 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bosom buddy Rogue deserves to be hounded. He STATES things that are patently false and mean then avoids replying beause he's a blowhard.No honour.
You have a funny way of saying you're wrong. But I'll take it. There, now, was that so hard?
You are the WRONG one, DWIDIOT!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#97778 Aug 7, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
WHY “BIRTHERS” GET NO RESPECT FROM THEIR EDUCATED BETTERS
1.“Birthers” never post anything of substance – all of it is rumor, innuendo, speculation, and outright lies.
2.“Birther” posts are filled with tiresome invective stemming from their intense loathing and irrational hatred of the man who is their president.
3.“Birthers” never learned before they dropped out of high school how to substantiate their empty claims – by citation to authoritative sources, such as, controlling case law, primary documents, the United States Constitution, statutory law, the learned opinion of scholars in treatises or academic journals, or unbiased fact witnesses.
4.“Birthers” rely entirely on their own uninformed opinions or opinion statements of persons of whom no one has ever heard.
5.“Birthers” are unable to stick to the topic, choosing instead to post all manner of irrelevant and anecdotal material.
6.“Birthers” are inconsistent in their positions claiming to be conservative or libertarian, yet taking positions that are contrary to the true conservative and libertarian principles that have been posted on this site.
7.“Birthers” have a naïve one-dimensional, stereotypic view of the world – characterizing those who hold intelligent and educated views as “libtards,” while reluctantly acknowledging those who are true conservatives or, at least, moderate Republicans, such as Willard Romney, as country club Republicans or RINOs.
8.“Birthers” have no sense of what constitutes a hard fact v. one that is trivial.
9.“Birthers” have no response to and ignore hard and verifiable facts that are often presented on this site, such as, this statement:
Congrats! You've just been equated to a human fart.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#97779 Aug 7, 2012
Where is the little Wojar? LMAO

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#97780 Aug 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
Where is the little Wojar? LMAO
Send me a personal message if you ever want to see his pic.
He is just as I suspected. A little weenie man.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#97781 Aug 7, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
100% complete imbecile right here folks.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#97782 Aug 7, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to tell those thugs in your little town of Maywood what you just said?
LMAO!
You are not white and you are not smart.
Why don't you just give up.
1 post removed

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#97784 Aug 7, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Try walking alone after dark on the south side of
Chicago? Then,and only then will you learn exactly
what CCW actually means?? Brain dead statements are
so degrading,shows no grasp of reality..guess thats
a Lefty/Commies thinking process??? LOL...No place
for weapons uh??????????
Yeah a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged. Ever notice how people who have spent their lives in lilywhite neigborhoods think they can throw the "racist" moniker around?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#97785 Aug 7, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Send me a personal message if you ever want to see his pic.
He is just as I suspected. A little weenie man.
I believe I've already found him. Such a unique screename helps! LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#97786 Aug 7, 2012
I ask again; why can't Obama run on his own platform? All he has done so far is attack. Not much of a president. Not much at all.
1 post removed
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#97788 Aug 7, 2012
Obama is classless. There's no other way to put it. Why can't he campaign on what he has done rather than by attacking? The answer to that is pretty clear for all to see.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#97789 Aug 7, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Calvin_Coolish 172,523
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,193,077
GOP Leaders Allow Obama's Amnesty 11 min Hellion 44
Netanyahu Assails Iran-Nuclear Talks In Congres... 12 min Cynical Witch 67
House committee subpoenas Clinton emails in Ben... 13 min Mothra 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Mothra 51,576
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 28 min NTRPRNR1 313,601
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 53 min Lawrence Wolf 1,958
Obama: 'Now is the moment' for police to make c... 6 hr Le Jimbo 80
More from around the web