BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96423 Aug 3, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up.
How does a person who was an orderly 50 years ago "make a buck off of it"?
Orderly to tabloid reporter: "I recall that day vividly; the bed pans smelled like roses. I could just feel that a future president was being born somewhere in the building."
Reporter: "Sorry, that's only worth 25 cents."
<quoted text>
He's two years my junior. Both of my parents are alive. Many of their friends are still alive. So, quite a few people have known me since I was born and I'm two years older than Omama. However, no one knows jack about Barry? BS Dumbazzedbastard.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#96424 Aug 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't know about Roseanne Bar being a Libertarian or not but she is obnoxiousness.
And I am a Conservatarian in that I have strong Libertaria leaning but still Conservative. which means Don Cathy has the right to say waht he wants an to donate money to whom he wants to.
Hey, did you hear about Adam Smith? Ya knows, da idiot with the camera that gave the woman at Chick-fil-A a hard time? Well, his company fired his sorry azz!! Yuk, yuk, yuk!!!
Video: Adam Smith fired after hassling Chick-Fil-A employee on company's anti-gay marriage stance
Read more: http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_n...
Employer was right to fire him. Specially that he is an attorney. I wouldn't hire an attorney like that.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#96425 Aug 3, 2012
American Lady wrote:
CONCLUSIONS
Birth Certificates Alone do not Provide Conclusive or Reliable Proof of Identity
However, conclusive proof of facts of the birth of our President is available. Just ask Arizona SoS Ken Bennett.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#96426 Aug 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I just got back from having breakfast at Chick-fil-A. When I arrived the manager was talking to a (black) police officer and forty-five minutes later he was talking to a (white) police officer.
I suspect there are several police officers hanging near every Chick-fil-A in the Jacksonville area and if there is a problem, more than one officer will respond!!!
Remember, the mayor of Jacksonville maybe Democrat and black, but he is no idiot progressive!
Why could you not simply write that he spoke successively with two police officers, period? Again, being patronizing,(you can't help it), you make is sound like the owner was doing the black police officer a favour by simply conversing with him. You really really do not get it, do you?

Then, on to the mayor. It would be acceptable to say he's a democrat. But noooo, being colour sensitive, like the Jew-sensitive Hitler crowd, you have to point out that said mayor is black. Bravo, another instance of gender exclusion. Then, you pile it on by adding : "he is no idiot progressive". Enlighten us as to how you know this.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96427 Aug 3, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are aware that slavery started with civilization, aren't you?
<quoted text>
He doesn't know a whole lot.
Look it up dumbshat! Slavery certainly didn't start before civilization, now did it? Dumbazzedbastard. Unless you're going to claim slavery was common among primates.
1 post removed
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#96429 Aug 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I just got back from having breakfast at Chick-fil-A. When I arrived the manager was talking to a (black) police officer and forty-five minutes later he was talking to a (white) police officer.
I suspect there are several police officers hanging near every Chick-fil-A in the Jacksonville area and if there is a problem, more than one officer will respond!!!
Remember, the mayor of Jacksonville maybe Democrat and black, but he is no idiot progressive!
Oh, have you informed Waffle House of your traitorous ways? Does the Waffle king know about your frequenting other high-class epicurian establishments?
1 post removed

Bristol, CT

#96431 Aug 3, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean convicted felon Pastor Manning who graduated with a Ph.D. from his own fake university?
I was making fun of Pastor Manning before I ever heard of Barack Obama. He may be new to the ignorant birfoon, but black folk have been laughing at him for years.
One of my favorites.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kgJnghVJ-DAXX
He looked like he was about to pass out the third time he yelled "hot women!"

Bristol, CT

#96432 Aug 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmmm, nebka, Poopo, Wojo and Jacques are indicate they are none religious. Terri Tunna calims to notonly Catholic but a member of Opus Dei which I seriously double that she is either. According to Wiki, atheists, agnostics and humanists make up about 15% of our population.
Sooo, we Conservatives are dealing with a bunch of godless animals. Yes, animals, as they believe that whales are more important than humans.
It is estimated that half of all black babies are aborted. Just think, if Row v. Waid was the law of the land in 1961, we probably never herd of Barrack Obama!
Please Rouge, tell me where I indicated my religious beliefs. I don't wear my beliefs on my shirt sleeve.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

#96433 Aug 3, 2012
Black pastors group launches anti-Obama campaign around gay marriage

The time has come for a broad-based assault against the powers that be that want to change our culture to one of men marrying men and women marrying women,” said Owens, in an interview Tuesday after the launch event at the National Press Club.“I am ashamed that the first black president chose this road, a disgraceful road.”

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/31/blac...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96434 Aug 3, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Siouxweety? You equate one little white child spewing right wing hate garbage with a group of mixed children singing a happy song about love and equality? Some people in this country take pride in the fact this country has progress enough to have elected its first African American president. Whether or not you care for Obama’s politics will have little to do with the historical significance of January 20th, 2009.
I would bet my house the six year old white kid would have preferred being with the other kids.
Indoctrination of young impressionable children is ok in your eyes? Pops, you're getting closer to my DAB list.
1 post removed

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#96436 Aug 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmmm, nebka, Poopo, Wojo and Jacques are indicate they are none religious. Terri Tunna calims to notonly Catholic but a member of Opus Dei which I seriously double that she is either. According to Wiki, atheists, agnostics and humanists make up about 15% of our population.
Sooo, we Conservatives are dealing with a bunch of godless animals. Yes, animals, as they believe that whales are more important than humans.
It is estimated that half of all black babies are aborted. Just think, if Row v. Waid was the law of the land in 1961, we probably never herd of Barrack Obama!
I am spritual.
I favor beliefs like Taoism is a philosophical and religious tradition that emphasizes living in harmony with the Tao (The term Tao means way path" or principle)

Yes i also read the bible and the Tao Te Ching/Confucianism
1 post removed
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96438 Aug 3, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Big issue"?
It's only a big issue in the birfoon paranoid mind. It's also a meal ticket for writers of birfoon publications who parasitize the febble minded.
<quoted text>
As I've stated before, you truly are dense. Big issue? YOU BET! He's the only president in history to have hidden and sealed his background. I want to know why. As a citizen I have the right to know who the president really is. Don't you agree? Dumbazzedbastard.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#96439 Aug 3, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in many dictionaries, including Oxford.
Okay, Professor Higgins, here it is :
Oxford dictionary, ALRIGHT : adverb = all right. This spelling is considered incorrect by many people, dixit Oxford, the ultimate authority of the English language. Oxford accepts many American versions of many words, but not this one.
Have you no shame, being taught the correct usage of English by a person whose mother tongue is not English? I'd hide.
And I can post one that says otherwise. Your ignorant point? DAB

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#96440 Aug 3, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Poppo,
Do you hear the cadence in Pastor Manning's voice?
I am not talking about the message, but rather the honed and practised rise and fall of the voice.
It is mimicry of MLK. Barack Obama does it too.
loose
Manning has a perfect preaching voice. Most preachers use that type of cadence to stir enough emotion in the pews to shake that money loose. Manning does not use his voice for that purpose. I’m sure Manning has established a different approach to delivering steady capital to his “building fund”

Obama does in fact do it, but mostly at the end of his speeches. I think most politicians do to a certain extent, but Romney does not seem to have that type of energy. He always appears as if his hemorrhoids are killing him and he can’t wait to get to the Preparation H. LOL

Location hidden

#96441 Aug 3, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Siouxweety? You equate one little white child spewing right wing hate garbage with a group of mixed children singing a happy song about love and equality? Some people in this country take pride in the fact this country has progress enough to have elected its first African American president. Whether or not you care for Obama’s politics will have little to do with the historical significance of January 20th, 2009.
I would bet my house the six year old white kid would have preferred being with the other kids.
What does his color have to do with anything?
It's indoctrination pure and simple, on both sides! I posted it because I knew that you Obots would take the bait and ridicule the video and just as I predicted, I was right, that's exactly what you guys did.
And your white comment, I don't understand why people keep talking to you with such respect when you don't even respect your fellow Americans, by pointing out skin color!
Racist bastid.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#96442 Aug 3, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
I am spritual.
I favor beliefs like Taoism is a philosophical and religious tradition that emphasizes living in harmony with the Tao (The term Tao means way path" or principle)
Yes i also read the bible and the Tao Te Ching/Confucianism
Soooo, you talk to trees and rocks? And when you die, you will become part of the Earth. How nice!
You are still a minority of a minority.

Location hidden

#96443 Aug 3, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Indoctrination of young impressionable children is ok in your eyes? Pops, you're getting closer to my DAB list.
These racist trolls are so easy to catch up.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96444 Aug 3, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
There is one fix-all : "Our father..."
Matthew 19:26
26 And Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#96445 Aug 3, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, Jacques, Poopo, Wojo, nebka, how many children do you have? And did you, yourself, raise them?
No Childern

Location hidden

#96446 Aug 3, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Manning has a perfect preaching voice. Most preachers use that type of cadence to stir enough emotion in the pews to shake that money loose. Manning does not use his voice for that purpose. I’m sure Manning has established a different approach to delivering steady capital to his “building fund”
Obama does in fact do it, but mostly at the end of his speeches. I think most politicians do to a certain extent, but Romney does not seem to have that type of energy. He always appears as if his hemorrhoids are killing him and he can’t wait to get to the Preparation H. LOL
When Hillary goes to black Southern areas, she quote old negro spirituals.
"I don't feel no ways tired" and she speaks in a fake black voice too!
Now, if that isn't pandering and trying to keep blacks on the plantation, I don't know what is!
You're so, so ignorant, you don't even know when the left is playing blacks like a fiddle.
But keep voting to stay on Massa's plantation, won't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 309,280
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,207,068
News Cheney: Obama Is 'Worst President in My Lifetime' 4 min American1 474
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min republiCONS 175,872
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Denisova 154,821
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 5 min The Cure 6,163
News Russia providing arms to Ukrainian separatists:... 11 min George 550
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 21 min -Friendly Poster- 319,843
News Indiana religious objections law slammed on soc... 56 min serfs up 82
News Fore! Obama in Florida for weekend golf getaway 2 hr barefoot2626 40
News Indiana lawmakers send religious objection bill... 2 hr barefoot2626 107
More from around the web