BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
85,681 - 85,700 of 174,513 Comments Last updated 43 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you please teach me how to write? But before you do, grateful for pointing out, beside perhaps a typo or 2, the errors of my way in aforementioned post of mine? Found any inappropriate plurals and possessives?, ha ha, remember?
PS : Were I gay, I would be at the kiss-in and reveal myself as such. But you, in that closet, how crowded it must be what with all those closet birthers and closet tea partyers crowded in there. Oh, have you finally told your, hmm, ahhh, er, new girl friend about your sexual preferences?
PPS : Seeing as my English is so bad, may we continue this "debate" in French, Italian or English? Your choice.
Oh you're gay alright. Partyers? First sentence as a whole makes no sense. I'll leave it at that. I did take German. Thirty years ago. Couldn't tell you much more than danke and bitte. No closets here dumbazzedbastard. We're high-tech rednecks, remember? LMAO I prefer not to use software translators. Rosetta Stone? Found anyone yet that knows anything about Omama? Didn't think so. Now, go chew on a big floppy goober. Dumbazzedbastard.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but this guy is better?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
And this is not political indoctrination of OTHER people's children?
Looks to me like they were promoting Kings message of equality Rogue. Do you have a problem with that message?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving my point that I only give back what was thrown at me.
I ignored you, didn't say anything to you or about you today and you started up with me. I threw it right back at you.
See how that works?
Well one thing is for sure, American or Canadian, you liberal idiots always use the same tactics.
I mean, I know you want people to pay attention to you, but damn, political debate is not the way to do it.
Not unless you want people to point out your oral technique on Obama's rear end.
You wrote (above)

"I mean, I know you want people to pay attention to you, but damn, political debate is not the way to do it."

Must I conclude, then, that the following phantasgorismic gem of yours is the manner in which to do it? The way you so well describe the manoeuver, why, it's like something you're so familiar with. Here goes, it's your pearl of a comment : "Not unless you want people to point out your oral technique on Obama's rear end".

Bravo, Sioux, but really, so much information. Did we really need to know your secret techniques?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, there are no staff records available today. Nobody cares who the parking lot attendant was on August 4, 1961, or who was washing out bed pans. What should they recall other than they parked cars and washed bed pans?
BTW, one doctor did recall that "Stanley had a baby."
<quoted text>
Still baffled by their bullchit, huh? What a dope. Try scaling the shoebox wall. Dumbazzedbastard.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever.

Amen †
1 post removed

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Poppo,
It is sometimes the cadence, and not the message, that draws people under an evil spell.
Adolf Hitler had Germany mesmerized by the cunning shrewdness of his voice.
For the record, I am speaking in generalities about sound at am not drawing any personal comparisons.
loose
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m not “mad” at Manning at all. Did you not read my post? I believe I used the word “Laugh”
By “they” I assume you mean low life trash (white, black or otherwise). My association requires preapproval of the color before you can paint your house or make any major repairs. Do they not have that in Chicago?
Everything Manning says is true? I think we’ve just isolated the source of your confusion. LOL
Taking orders from a home owner's association? They're forcing you to be like "they" want! Conform!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks to me like they were promoting Kings message of equality Rogue. Do you have a problem with that message?
I have a Bream!

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, I wonder if Poopo can tell us were Jesse Jackson got his theological degree from?
Chicago Theological Seminary according to WiKi. Didn’t say whether he got a degree or not, but who cares?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Did Common Law Really Grant Automatic US Citizenship Upon Birth Regardless Of Parentage?
Posted by constitutionallyspeaking on January 15, 2010
Now a question to all those progressive legal experts & so-called conservative constitutional lawyers out there.
How is it that you can expertly claim that the US adopted some form of common law that automatically granted US citizenship to any child born on US soil; when clearly, as the government archives show, the laws of the day state otherwise? Your claims that the US has always granted US citizenship upon birth on US soil is utterly & completely…
BUSTED!
http://constitutionallyspeaking.wordpress.com...
It might seem that way to the illiterate birfoons who gobbles up fuzzy-minded nonsequiturs like swine lined up at the slop trough.

The government archives show nothing that was not already known. Birthers have cognitive issues. Nothing new.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you're gay alright. Partyers? First sentence as a whole makes no sense. I'll leave it at that. I did take German. Thirty years ago. Couldn't tell you much more than danke and bitte. No closets here dumbazzedbastard. We're high-tech rednecks, remember? LMAO I prefer not to use software translators. Rosetta Stone? Found anyone yet that knows anything about Omama? Didn't think so. Now, go chew on a big floppy goober. Dumbazzedbastard.
First sentence, eh? " Tea partyers I've described before". Grateful you tell me, Mr. Grammarian, the errors of my ways in that sentence. Is the construction too complicated for you? Were you thrown off because I wrote it that way instead of the boring unsual "I've described Tea partyers before"?. Let's have it or am I going to receive the usual stumped "Dumbazzedbastard"?

A few corrections with reference to your above post :

1. alright : not acceptable. Not English. Might be, if you stretch it, but not in that context;

2. Thirty years ago. Not a sentence. No verb, no subject. As no one posed a question, your 3 words are unacceptable;

NOTE: I would never even come to within a mile of a softwarer translator, don't need 'em. I digress, let us continue, shall we?

I'm awaiting your corrections. And remember, you started it.

En français peut-être? Italiano, forze? Espanol, tal vez or your just plain bad English?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Not if their father was a foreigner.
Willful ignorance.

Please note: "[W]ithout any regard or reference to the political condition or allegiance of their parents ...."

"Natives are all persons born within the jurisdiction and allegiance of the United States. This is the rule of the common law, without any regard or reference to the political condition or allegiance of their parents, with the exception of the children of ambassadors, who are in theory born within the allegiance of the foreign power they represent.... "
Chancellor James Kent, 2 Kent Com.(6th ed.) 39, 42."
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Every native-born citizen is a natural born citizen.
That has never been doubted (except by birfoons.)
There has never been any such thing as a native-born citizen not natural born, born in ordinary times. Not per Vattel, nor common law.
UR living in a dream world. UR making up law to suit your fantasy.
Every person born a citizen in a country (not during a revolution) is a natural born citizen.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever.
Amen †
Never heard of a communist christian. Anybody?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Topix. I rarely, except for a glimpse here and there, offer personnel info on myself here. So, my answer would be : NOYB.
One of only times I offered to open up a bit was with vulgar LRS. He asked me where I had travelled and lived all my life and I replied I'd let him know if he told me about where he had been first. He did, and said I didn't have to tell him where I had lived and travelled. So I didn't. Apart from my formal education, I have not gone much further and probably won't.
I simply ignored the question. Rogue was already shocked to know my parents were together til death they did part. One more shock would probably kill him.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Just a sample of racism.

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Deporting Lauren Gray

I have a bit in common with Lauren Gray, a young woman from Trenton, Missouri, who immigrated from Great Britain with her parents when she was four who now faces becoming an illegal overstayer because of a glitch in US immigration policy. I’ve been an ex-pat most of my adult life, and negotiating the hazardous maze of just about any country's immigration department is nightmarish, exhausting, expensive and frustrating – although some countries are more reasonable than others, I’ve found. It doesn’t seem the States, though, is one of them.

See, Lauren’s problem isn’t that she was brought to the States as a toddler illegally – far from it. Her parents scrupulously adhered to proper rules and regulations. She’s done everything right, but under the DREAM Act, only those children who entered the States illegally are eligible for residency. Like Lauren, they must have arrived before they were 16, resided continuously in the US for at least five years, graduated high school, be law-abiding, with no felony convictions or significant number or types of misdemeanours, and not a threat to national security.

Lauren’s grandparents became naturalized American citizens in 2003, and immediately filed green card applications for their daughter, Ali, and her two young daughters, Lauren and Gemma. Lauren was 12. Nine years later, Lauren is about to turn 21, and will no longer be eligible to remain in the States on her parents’ visa. Lauren’s family has spent more than $20,000 on six lawyers and badgered every lawmaker in Washington they could, trying to find a way past this immovable road block, to no avail. In three years, her younger sister, Gemma, may face the same dilemma.

MORE:
http://crooksandliars.com/nonny-mouse/deporti...

Fairness....????
Down the drain, like lots of other things in America :(
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of a communist christian. Anybody?
You're second rate Jacqie. Always will be. Dumbazzedbastard.
2 posts removed

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>One can not be subject to the jurisdiction (US Constitution) of the United States, when he is born a citizen of another country. Obama was obligated from the moment of birth to his father's country. Sorry, the US had no jurisdiction over him.
Sorry, your immature understanding of jurisdiction is at odds with your betters.

"Natives are all persons born within the jurisdiction and allegiance of the United States. This is the rule of the common law, without any regard or reference to the political condition or allegiance of their parents, with the exception of the children of ambassadors, who are in theory born within the allegiance of the foreign power they represent.... "
Chancellor James Kent, 2 Kent Com.(6th ed.) 39, 42.

“It is an established maxim that birth is a criterion of allegiance. Birth however derives its force sometimes from place and sometimes from parentage, but in general place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States; it will therefore be unnecessary to investigate any other.”–James Madison

“As a result of the adoption of the
amendment, whatever differences existed between
statesmen and jurists on the general subject prior to
the War Between the States was put to rest, and it
may now be stated as an established rule that every
person born within the United States (except in the
case of children of ambassadors, etc.), whether born
of parents who are themselves citizens of the
United States or of foreign parents, is a citizen of
the United States.”
Perkins v. Elg, 99 F.2d 408, 410 (App.D.C. 1938)
modified and affirmed, 307 U.S. 325 (1939).
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, a born (in the US) citizen is born a citizen, natural born. A born citizen cannot be naturalized. From the moment of birth his natural allegiance was to The United States of America.
Natural allegiance is the allegiance that each and every citizen owes to his/her nation. It generally arises from membership by birth within a political society. Natural allegiance and obedience is an incident inseparable to every native-born citizen, because as soon as the citizen is born, s/he owes allegiance and obedience to the Sovereign.
Chancellor James Kent, 2 Kent Com.(6th ed.) 39, 42."
Sorry, Loser.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Deporting Lauren Gray
I have a bit in common with Lauren Gray, a young woman from Trenton, Missouri, who immigrated from Great Britain with her parents when she was four who now faces becoming an illegal overstayer because of a glitch in US immigration policy. I’ve been an ex-pat most of my adult life, and negotiating the hazardous maze of just about any country's immigration department is nightmarish, exhausting, expensive and frustrating – although some countries are more reasonable than others, I’ve found. It doesn’t seem the States, though, is one of them.
See, Lauren’s problem isn’t that she was brought to the States as a toddler illegally – far from it. Her parents scrupulously adhered to proper rules and regulations. She’s done everything right, but under the DREAM Act, only those children who entered the States illegally are eligible for residency. Like Lauren, they must have arrived before they were 16, resided continuously in the US for at least five years, graduated high school, be law-abiding, with no felony convictions or significant number or types of misdemeanours, and not a threat to national security.
Lauren’s grandparents became naturalized American citizens in 2003, and immediately filed green card applications for their daughter, Ali, and her two young daughters, Lauren and Gemma. Lauren was 12. Nine years later, Lauren is about to turn 21, and will no longer be eligible to remain in the States on her parents’ visa. Lauren’s family has spent more than $20,000 on six lawyers and badgered every lawmaker in Washington they could, trying to find a way past this immovable road block, to no avail. In three years, her younger sister, Gemma, may face the same dilemma.
MORE:
http://crooksandliars.com/nonny-mouse/deporti...
Fairness....????
Down the drain, like lots of other things in America :(
There is one fix-all : "Our father..."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
First sentence, eh? " Tea partyers I've described before". Grateful you tell me, Mr. Grammarian, the errors of my ways in that sentence. Is the construction too complicated for you? Were you thrown off because I wrote it that way instead of the boring unsual "I've described Tea partyers before"?. Let's have it or am I going to receive the usual stumped "Dumbazzedbastard"?
A few corrections with reference to your above post :
1. alright : not acceptable. Not English. Might be, if you stretch it, but not in that context;
2. Thirty years ago. Not a sentence. No verb, no subject. As no one posed a question, your 3 words are unacceptable;
NOTE: I would never even come to within a mile of a softwarer translator, don't need 'em. I digress, let us continue, shall we?
I'm awaiting your corrections. And remember, you started it.
En français peut-être? Italiano, forze? Espanol, tal vez or your just plain bad English?
That's odd Dumbazzedbastard because "alright" is listed in many dictionaries. Did you not check it out first? The rest of your post is meaningless, as is your opinion. Oh, and yes you are a dumbazzedbastard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••