BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 4,136)

Showing posts 82,701 - 82,720 of167,502
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be living in living hell-fear 24/24, 7/7, 365.4/365.4
LQQK up Job 28:28....;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
You anti-gun people are nuts! If the guns are taken away and you get to live in your fantasyland, non violent utopia, what is going to stop your own government from murdering you?
Trust?
Great comment Siouxweety!...;-)
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know Jacques likes to bad mouth American gun laws soooo, which is worse the sent shooting in Aurora, CO that killed 12 and injured 71(?) or the one last year in Norway that killed 69 and injured 110?
Jacques seems to think Norway is so much better tan the U.S. because they take care of everyone's needs .... by selling oil on the world markets!!! Yep, Norway is a net exporter of oil whereas the U.S. is a net importer of oil. And Norway's oil fields are expected to dry up in the next 20-20 years. Then what? The U.S. has at least a 100 year supply of petroleum and a 500 year supply of coal. In 50 years from now, will Norway be better off than America?
Norway's massacre was an aberration, and you know it. Bad example. But,even if you extrapolate, 69 murders in Norway, a population of 10 million, and multiply by 30 in order to compare with the US, that would come to 2,100 murders by guns as compared to 12,000 in 2011 in the US. And, don't forget, as I wrote, this 69 dead in one shot in Norway is a once-in-a-lifetime thing, as the average yearly rate for murders in Norwary is less than 50, for,I repeat, a population of 10 million+.

You write QUOTE "I know Jacques likes to bad mouth American gun laws soooo," UNQUOTE. Oh yeah? Two things : Show me where I bad mouthed American gun laws. I'll go even further, show me where and when I ever bad mouthed the United States of American, PERIOD. As to the bad mouthing of gun laws, how could I bad mouth gun laws that do not exist?

The rest on Norway's oil. BTW it's wishful thinking, completely false that there are only 20 yrs of petrolem reserves in Norway, and I explained the whole thing the other day, you didn't have to read it and you certainly did not. Anyhow, we were talking guns and gun control, what the heck does this have to do with Norway's oil reserves?
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
You anti-gun people are nuts! If the guns are taken away and you get to live in your fantasyland, non violent utopia, what is going to stop your own government from murdering you?
Trust?
Explain why you are number one in gun murders then.

One little thing you don't know is crime, all sorts of crimes. The USA has one of the lowest all-crime rate, all categories in the world. Surprised? Not me, I've known it all along. Apparently, incarceration seems to work in an odd way, what it does is it keeps the repeat offenders from re-offending. Yes, one of the lowest all-around crime rates in the world. Like that? Only problem, it seems, is proliferation and easy access to guns. The last one in Aurora proves it. The guy legally bought an assault weapon, an AK-42 type of heavy machine gun. Wow. Do you agree that ordinary citizens should have access to assault weapons? Why is the USA doing extremely well in preventing crime, better than the UK, France, Canada even whilst number 1 in gun killings?
1 post removed
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No thank you. YOU brought it up. I never brought up Repub voter fraud now did I? But YOU brought up Dem voter fraud as being more frequent than Repub voter fraud. On your very own, no one asked you to. Now prove to me that Dems commit more voter fraud, not by citing ONE case, no, but by citing a reputable source of lots and lots of voter frauds as compared to Repub voter frauds so we can conclude who defrauds the most.
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
U "know" u can't win, is WHY!
Not so. I have no documented myself on that sort of thing and did not bring it up. I never said Repubs were more election fraudsters than Dems. Rogue, obviouolsy undocumented, wrote that the Dems defrauded elections more than Repubs. Don't you agree the onus is on him to prove his assertion?I repeat, I don't know who defrauded more, dems or repubs. Hes said repubs. Let him prove it.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
LQQK up Job 28:28....;-)
Why? Job was a masochistic idiot.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain why you are number one in gun murders then.
One little thing you don't know is crime, all sorts of crimes. The USA has one of the lowest all-crime rate, all categories in the world. Surprised? Not me, I've known it all along. Apparently, incarceration seems to work in an odd way, what it does is it keeps the repeat offenders from re-offending. Yes, one of the lowest all-around crime rates in the world. Like that? Only problem, it seems, is proliferation and easy access to guns. The last one in Aurora proves it. The guy legally bought an assault weapon, an AK-42 type of heavy machine gun. Wow. Do you agree that ordinary citizens should have access to assault weapons? Why is the USA doing extremely well in preventing crime, better than the UK, France, Canada even whilst number 1 in gun killings?
How does that answer my question?
I asked, what is going to stop your own government from murdering you?
I don't what the hell you're going off on a tangent about.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Job was a masochistic idiot.
Nope, u have that title.....
==========

wewillnotbesilenced2008.com

PLUS

Texas Memo Re: Incorrect Information -(PDF FILE)
Voter Intimidation in Nevada -(PDF File)
2008 Caucus Injustices -(PDF File)
2008 Caucus Injustices Part 2 -(PDF File)
Precinct 139 Challenge - Harris Co, Texas
Precinct 139 Challenge - Harris Co, Texas Obama Disqualifications

PRESS RELEASES FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN

Caucus Irregularites Memo From the Clinton Campaign Press Office
Emergency Press Call to Discuss Caucus Intimidation and Irregularities In Texas
Statement from Clinton Campaign Regarding Texas State Director Ace Smith

LINKS

Facts Obama Doesn’t Want You to Connect - by Anita MonCrief
What the Dems know: Cloward-Piven vote fraud
Serious Questions Raised About Obama Tactics in 2008 Election
Fox News: Gloria Allred Cries Foul on Obama
Blog Talk Radio - Take Aim: Gigi Gaston Discusses the Documentary
Two Democrats Say Obama Campaign Used Intimidation to Win 2008 Democrat Nomination
Obama Lawyer Bauer's Conference Call Ambush (Contains Audio)
Letter Hillary's Lawyer Sent Regarding Caucus Fraud
Primary Results in the Great Plains States
2008 Democratic Primaries Popular Vote

http://wewillnotbesilenced2008.com/document.h...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Job 28:28
And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord is wisdom, and to depart from evil is understanding.
------

Job had "faith"....
and got "everything" back.....

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Great comment Siouxweety!...;-)
Thank you dear lady.:)

I have been reading all the news about this horrific tragedy and all I can say is this.

The theater in Aurora Colorado, where the shooting took place, had a "no firearms allowed" policy.
What does that say to a criminal?
"Hey! You there! With the guns! Come in and shoot us! Nobody can shoot you back! We are all sitting ducks!"
When an establishment puts up a sign like that, they are basically taking on the responsibility to create a safe environment for it's patrons.
Everyone knows that the shooter got into the theater through an emergency exit door that he, himself left open earlier.
That's one instance that the theater failed.
The second is the theater's no guns policy.
If someone had been allowed a conceal and carry, although the shooter was wearing bullet proof armor, he had nothing protecting his head, and someone who had their gun on their person, could easily have fired one shot to this guy's head and stopped his shenanigans right away.
But, try to explain this to the brainwashed, give peace a chance, flower children and their offspring.
I sense many lawsuits springing up over this.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Jacques,
Why would anyone anyone want to see a Batman movie in the first place?
That cinema is not for kids. And the adults need to grow up someday.
I say Hollywood is just as culpable for the downward spiral of decadence. The public demands violence, and Hollywood delivers.

I understand Grande Theft Auto is also a very popular attraction for the feeble minded.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been reading all the news about this horrific tragedy and all I can say is this.
The theater in Aurora Colorado, where the shooting took place, had a "no firearms allowed" policy.
"Hey! You there! With the guns! Come in and shoot us! Nobody can shoot you back! We are all sitting ducks!"
When an establishment puts up a sign like that, they are basically taking on the responsibility to create a safe environment for it's patrons.
Everyone knows that the shooter got into the theater through an emergency exit door that he, himself left open earlier.
If someone had been allowed a conceal and carry, although the shooter was wearing bullet proof armor, he had nothing protecting his head, and someone who had their gun on their person, could easily have fired one shot to this guy's head and stopped his shenanigans right away.
But, try to explain this to the brainwashed, give peace a chance, flower children and their offspring.
I most definitely agree with all your statement. They are in essence, by making laws of gun control for safety, taking AWAY safety, and do NOT even realize iT!....or do they?

It's ALL about "control!"
About who is most powerful.
Government or the people......
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

With Gun Control, Canadian Criminals Are Making A Killing

“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn’t do it.”–William Burroughs

When I lived in Spokane, Wash., I exercised my right as an American citizen to own a handgun. As an American living in Canada, I no longer have that right. And while there may be fewer guns in Canada, I feel less safe than I did in the U.S. That is because up here it is the criminals that have guns.

There is no constitutional right to bear arms in Canada. Instead, most of us hope that we won’t someday look down the barrel of a gun drawn by a felon.

It is a worry I hope Americans don’t ever have to live with.

http://personalliberty.com/2011/01/26/with-gu...

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you F*cking nuts about another person who could have had a conceal perment to carry a gun and they fired back at the shooter!!
They would have NO TRAINING to do that.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Why would anyone anyone want to see a Batman movie in the first place?
That cinema is not for kids. And the adults need to grow up someday.
I say Hollywood is just as culpable for the downward spiral of decadence. The public demands violence, and Hollywood delivers.
I understand Grande Theft Auto is also a very popular attraction for the feeble minded.
Look at the very early Batman comics where Batman carried a Gun
These early stories depicted a vengeful Batman, not hesitant to kill when he saw it as a necessary sacrifice. In one of the early stories, he is depicted using a gun to stop a group of giant assailants. This is from the te early 1940's
2 posts removed
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you F*cking nuts about another person who could have had a conceal perment to carry a gun and they fired back at the shooter!!
They would have NO TRAINING to do that.
I do not know whether you are a he or a she, either way you are an IDIOTic human being.

I guess you think someone would "get killed or shot" IF he had 'no training'......

LOOK how MANY got "SHOT and KILLED" you DAMNED idiot!

Forgive me Lord, for I have just sinned.
I spoke out in anger.
Tho possibly 'righteous anger'.....
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Colorado Concealed Carry Permit Information

Concealed Permit

Shall Issue to Residents only:

Colorado Concealed Weapon Permit

Issuing Authority:
You can apply to the sheriff of your home county, the sheriff of the county in which you own or rent real property to operate a business, or the sheriff of the county in which you currently hold a permit.

NICS/Background Check:
Yes

Requirements:
1. Colorado resident
2. Age 21 or older
3. Not precluded by state or federal law from owning or possessing a firearm (e.g. felony conviction, mentally incompetent)
4. Does not chronically or habitually abuse alcohol
5. Is not an unlawful user of or addicted to controlled substances
6. Is not the subject of a civil or criminal restraining order
7. Complete background check, including fingerprint verification by FBI/CBI
8. Demonstrates competence with a handgun by one of the following means:
a. evidence of experience with a firearm through participation in organized shooting competitions or current military service
b. certified firearms instructor
c. honorable discharge from the Armed Forces within past three years
d. proof of pistol qualification in Armed Forces within past ten years, if discharged
e. retired law enforcement with pistol qualification within past ten years
f. proof of completion of a handgun training class within the past ten years

Required Documents:
1. Completed application
2. Copy of your training certificate
3. Cop0y of your driver’s license
4. State ID Card or Passport photo
5. Application Fee

Change of Name or Address:
You need to notify the issuing sheriff of your change of address within thirty days after you move.

Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Permits:

Informing Law Enforcement of Carry:

Automobile carry:
You may carry concealed in an automobile for protection while traveling or for any other lawful purpose while lawfully engaged in hunting.

Places off-limits when carrying:
1. Any place prohibited by federal law (e.g. federal offices or courthouse)
2. Any property of public school grades kindergarten through 12, unless the firearm remains inside a container in a locked vehicle
3. Any public building that prohibits ALL weapons which posts guards and permanent metal detectors at all entrances and requires all entrants to surrender handguns to security personnel before entry

Alcohol and Drugs:
It is unlawful to possess a firearm while under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances.

Deadly Force / Castle Doctrine:
Colorado is a Castle Doctrine state and does have a stand-your-ground law.

Open Carry:
Unrestricted under state law; localities may regulate this aspect independently.

http://www.usacarry.com/colorado_concealed_ca...
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you dear lady.:)

Right. If only this nut had feared he might be shot by someone returning fire. I'm sure that would have discouraged him. I mean he's obviously rational
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Illinois Concealed Carry Permit Information

Click here to view the Illinois Concealed Carry Permit Map at the bottom of the page.

Concealed Permit:
Illinois does not issue concealed weapon permits. Possession of a firearm or ammunition generally requires an Illinois Firearm Owner’s Identification Card (FOID) which does not allow you to carry concealed.

Open Carry:
Prohibited in all public areas.

Vehicle Carry:
There is more than one way to legally transport a firearm. However, in order to be in compliance with all statutes, it is recommended all firearms be transported:

Unloaded,
Enclosed in a case and,
By persons who have a valid FOID card.

Non- residents must be legally eligible to possess or acquire firearms and ammunition in their state of residence. It is recommended that, in order to be in compliance with all statutes, non-residents transport all firearms:

Unloaded, and
Enclosed in a case, and
Not immediately accessible or broken down in a nonfunctioning state.

http://www.usacarry.com/illinois_concealed_ca...
Churmudgeon

Imboden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Ive been seeing a commercial on TV about a petition to make the Obama produce the requested documentation to prove that he is citizen? and is qualified to be president?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 82,701 - 82,720 of167,502
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••