BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92923 Jul 22, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Because of the Prevailing Westerlies went from the North America across the northern Atlantic to Europe and "sailing" ships took less time sailing to Europe than it took for them to get back.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westerlies
The same forces means it is less flying time frying from, let's say, New York to Paris, than the other way around.
Why inn the 1950's a TWA Super Constellation could fly none-stop from New York to Paris in nine hours but would have to make two stops, Shannon, Ireland and Gander, Newfoundland, and take 18 hours to fly back to New York.
Yep, the Boeing 707 was the first aircraft who could fly west across the Atlantic, with a load of passengers, without stopping.
False. BOAC Comet did the Atlantic non-stop with passengers before the 707
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92924 Jul 22, 2012
Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being staged

There is already conjecture that James Holmes may have been involved in mind-altering neuroscience research and ended up becoming involved at a depth he never anticipated. His actions clearly show a strange detachment from reality, indicating he was not in his right mind. That can only typically be accomplished through drugs, hypnosis or trauma (and sometimes all three).

"After his arrest, Holmes told police about 'possible explosives in his residence,' Oates said. When police searched his apartment, they discovered it was booby-trapped and evacuated surrounding buildings, police said. Oates said bomb technicians are determining how to disarm flammable or explosive material in the third-floor apartment. He said police could be there some time."

None of this checks out. If you're a killer bent on causing mayhem, why tell the police about your surprise bomb waiting for them back at your apartment?

http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holme...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92925 Jul 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Joshua 24:15
As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
Is this the same Joshua, the mass murderer who asked the Lord to stop the sun (revelation? God who crated heaven and earth didn't know it was the sun that orbited the earth?) so he would not have to interrupt the slaughter of the citizens, men, women and children of Gibeon?

For the record , the "sun never stopped" and God did not order this mass murder. Joshua was the perpretator, him alone, and found it convenient to say "God ordered me to do it, even stopped the sun". Same as Zimmerman whose excuse is "It's God's way" or most mass nutty murderers who will say that God spoke to them. God, the greatest of all scapegoats, the very reason for most of the wars we've had, with God, you guessed it, cheering both sides on.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92926 Jul 22, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
you would know the God does not really care what words you use to pray,
<quoted text>
Terrific Tootsie as you know that there was NO English language 2,000 years ago!!! Are you an idiot!
OMG, Rogue, just like a child's answer.§ad.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92927 Jul 22, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, you moron!
He became a criminal the moment he opened that emergency exit door to sneak back in later!
He became a criminal the moment he threw that gas canister in there!
I am so sick of talking to morons like you who have no common sense!
I noticed you still have not answered my question about the government.
If you had no firearms to protect yourself, what is going to save your own government from murdering you?
You wrote " what is going to save your own government from murdering you? " You mean this theater killer worked for the govt? Wow.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92928 Jul 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Quebec students hit Montreal streets with anti-Liberal message
http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/politics/a...
Yes, they've been on strike for 5 months, and protesting pretty vehemently. And it's their right, as long as they behave.

Do you at least know why they are on strike? No? Let me give you an example, just one. Average Universithy tuition fees in Québec are $2,600 per year. Yes,$2,600 per year, you read correctly. The Liberal govt of the day passed a law increasing those fees to $3,000 a year OVER 5 YEARS. Liberal art fees are as low as $1,800, whilst medicine can rise as much as $4,000 year. What do you think?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92929 Jul 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same Joshua, the mass murderer who asked the Lord to stop the sun (revelation? God who crated heaven and earth didn't know it was the sun that orbited the earth?) so he would not have to interrupt the slaughter of the citizens, men, women and children of Gibeon?
For the record , the "sun never stopped" and God did not order this mass murder. Joshua was the perpretator, him alone, and found it convenient to say "God ordered me to do it, even stopped the sun". Same as Zimmerman whose excuse is "It's God's way" or most mass nutty murderers who will say that God spoke to them. God, the greatest of all scapegoats, the very reason for most of the wars we've had, with God, you guessed it, cheering both sides on.
WHY don't u read some more of that puke, you slimy prick....
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92930 Jul 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Ontario parks wardens shouldn’t have to bulk up with bulletproof vests
Nothing quite says “welcome to the park” like a smiling (we presume) official in a bulletproof vest.
That’s what will greet families in Ontario’s provincial parks this summer. The government has ordered park wardens to wear body armour while they patrol campsites making sure people aren’t littering or blasting the radio. Not surprisingly, none of our park wardens have been shot or knifed carrying out these duties. So why on earth are we now spending $225,000 to stuff 450 of them into bulletproof vests?
“Park users reflect society as a whole,” says a Ministry of Natural Resources spokesperson.“Body armour also provides protection against any blunt force such as punches, kicks and strikes with weapons, as well as reducing chest trauma sustained in motor vehicle accidents.”
Wow. With a tally of violence like that it’s a wonder that anyone feels safe enough to even pitch a tent in a provincial park. Are campers really that rough a crowd? Do they fly into a rage when they discover they’re missing a tent pole or they’ve burnt their s’mores?
http://www.thestar.com/opinion/editorials/art...
Know why, cut-and-paste Lady? Do you know what a conservative govt is, specially one that is not a true conservative govt, like the one we have no in Canada? A Bush clone govt. Our govt is made up of a bunch of cowboy rightist westerners who have a secret love for the NRA and a ferocious hate for culture and the environment. They have so far put guns on our border guards, yes, at the border with the US and in airports and now the forest and park wardens. Do you know how many border guards and park wardens have been attacked, wounded, and killed so far in our history? ZERO. ZILCH. NONE. The border guards union objected, saying it was not their job and it would be much cheaper to post a police car at the border and a few cops at the airport. And safer. Nooooo, none of that, arm them.

But keep browsing the net for bad news on Canada, American er hmm Lady. You'll find it,'cuz there's lots of it, as we're no better, no worse than the next country. Oh, a clue, look for "bad news Canada, corruption Canada, weird stuff, Canada" etc. Good luck.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92931 Jul 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY don't u read some more of that puke, you slimy prick....
Some more of what puke, pray tell? So that is God's language? That same person, American er hmm communist Lady who has 3 or 4 times recited the "Our Father" here on this thread? Do you think God approves of "you slimy prick...." Is this what Jesus would have replied to the Pharisees? "you slimy prick...."? He would have done some name-calling as HE had no ready reply? Get your momma to wash out your mouth with soap, Aer hmm L.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#92932 Jul 22, 2012
Jacques,
Here is a quiz:
----------
What was the last real good block-buster movie out of Hollywood that did not contain graphic violence?

A. The Terminator
B. Titanic
C. Poseidon Adventure
D. Towering Inferno
E._________Fill in the blank)
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Chico, CA

#92933 Jul 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Some more of what puke, pray tell? So that is God's language? That same person, American er hmm communist Lady who has 3 or 4 times recited the "Our Father" here on this thread? Do you think God approves of "you slimy prick...." Is this what Jesus would have replied to the Pharisees? "you slimy prick...."? He would have done some name-calling as HE had no ready reply? Get your momma to wash out your mouth with soap, Aer hmm L.
Here is a classic example of someone that hates their mother. Freud refers to it as penis envy!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#92934 Jul 22, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
you can go out shoot 'cans. Like MexiCANS, Peurto RiCANS, AfriCANS, etc.
Before you get upset, I had a DEMOCRAT acquaintance tell me that years ago and I retorted, "You mean as in AmeriCANS!" and that shut him up.
In rural areas it is not hard to find a place to go shooting. Why once I wanted to go quail hunting so I went to a local farmer and asked him if I could hunt on his property and he said no problem but he had one request and that was to shoot every rabbit I saw. That was a big mistake as his farm was hopping with rabbits. I got a lot of shooting practice but only two quail.
If you know anything about quail, two makes a meal for one person.
What i was taking about hitting another person in a crowed room. It was brought up that if a person had a carry permit that could have shoot back. I said hat no everyday person is trained to do that. A person would need specialize training to do that.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#92935 Jul 22, 2012
Jacques,
In my pop quiz I use the term 'violence' somewhat broadly to include death and mayhem on a large scale.
loose

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#92936 Jul 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being staged
There is already conjecture that James Holmes may have been involved in mind-altering neuroscience research and ended up becoming involved at a depth he never anticipated. His actions clearly show a strange detachment from reality, indicating he was not in his right mind. That can only typically be accomplished through drugs, hypnosis or trauma (and sometimes all three).
"After his arrest, Holmes told police about 'possible explosives in his residence,' Oates said. When police searched his apartment, they discovered it was booby-trapped and evacuated surrounding buildings, police said. Oates said bomb technicians are determining how to disarm flammable or explosive material in the third-floor apartment. He said police could be there some time."
None of this checks out. If you're a killer bent on causing mayhem, why tell the police about your surprise bomb waiting for them back at your apartment?
http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holme...
Ho no not more of this B.S a guy name Rob Dew who is news director for infowars.com the site ran by the nut alex jones.
He said that We are convinced at this point that this was a staged provocateur operation: either the guy is a mind control subject or he was working with other people," Dew disclosed. The shooter is most likely involved in a government plot, he added. Dew expressed his fear that the tragedy will ultimately be used to attack the Second Amendment, even though he believes a few armed civilians in the audience could have saved the day.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/07/21

It is whacked out nuts like this Drew & Jones people who cause
a lot of havoc. By spreading lies like the govermnent had a hand in what happened. Does anyone know what talk like this does to the familes who lost loved one's or the one's that was hurt!!!!!!
Bet not!!!!!!
Robin Hodges

Scranton, PA

#92937 Jul 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Some more of what puke, pray tell? So that is God's language? That same person, American er hmm communist Lady who has 3 or 4 times recited the "Our Father" here on this thread? Do you think God approves of "you slimy prick...." Is this what Jesus would have replied to the Pharisees? "you slimy prick...."? He would have done some name-calling as HE had no ready reply? Get your momma to wash out your mouth with soap, Aer hmm L.
Jacques...Do you have any other life besides spewing filth and garbage, as you relive yourself on Topix?
Have you tried Kaopectate for Internet Dummies?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92938 Jul 22, 2012
The most dangerous drug in the world:'Devil's Breath' chemical from Colombia can block free will, wipe memory and even kill

Scopolamine often blown into faces of victims or added to drinks
Within minutes, victims are like 'zombies'- coherent, but with no free will
Some victims report emptying bank accounts to robbers or helping them pillage own house
Drug is made from borrachero tree, which is common in Colombia

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21435...
2 posts removed

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#92941 Jul 22, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please tell all of us where then would they go to learn???
What part of shooting ranges don't you understand?
1 post removed

Location hidden

#92943 Jul 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote " what is going to save your own government from murdering you? " You mean this theater killer worked for the govt? Wow.
I don't remember saying that.
Stop putting words into my mouth!
Stop trying to spin what I asked you.
I asked you flat out "If your guns are taken away, what is going to stop your own government from murdering you?"

Now why don't you stop playing games and answer the question?

Location hidden

#92944 Jul 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u "idiotic" nincompoop!
It amazes me how much these Obots claim how smart they are and we are idiots, and they are the ones with no common sense!
Take a look at them.
They refuse to look into the facts.
They refuse to look into something if it raises a red flag.
They blindly follow the media.
You are looking at Obama's voter base.
God help us in November!
1 post removed

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#92946 Jul 23, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember saying that.
Stop putting words into my mouth!
Stop trying to spin what I asked you.
I asked you flat out "If your guns are taken away, what is going to stop your own government from murdering you?"
Now why don't you stop playing games and answer the question?
If the government wants to murder you Siouxweety they’ll do it whether you have one gun or a hundred. Stop being ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 3 min Thinking 6,204
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 3 min Mr Slovak 250
News US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 13 min Juelez 870
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min Blitzking 154,345
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 16 min JPL 319,774
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min wtf 175,476
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 26 min kuda 225
News Official resigns after insulting Obama, Holder,... 52 min Agents of Corruption 104
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr woodtick57 1,205,504
News Trump: Cruz's Canada birth is a 'hurdle' for Wh... 6 hr serfs up 74
More from around the web