BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92912 Jul 22, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was that guy I would be suing ABC. Maybe that would straighten them out aand they would start broadcasting real news for a change instead of paid politics.
Agree...but what about finding a 'decent' judge?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92913 Jul 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is something to crow about? Honduras has no gun laws, Honduras is the poorest country in Central and South America, so at least there is a reason for the gun killings - sad as they are and as bad as that reason is. Rate yourself instead by comparing gun deaths with Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada. See how you come out. As I said, there is less crime in the USA than most nations, including mine, on a per capita basis. Where numbers are not as good is in gun victims.
the US is number 28
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92914 Jul 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he did. What about his dead wife, children, slave, animals? Did he get them back too?
Yep! Better ones!!!!!!!
T conclude, you figure it was okay to kill his whole family, slaves and animals in order to test Job's faith? Ins't that murder?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92915 Jul 22, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you know there is a Congressional Black Caucus ..... but there is NO White Caucus? But we white peoples are da won who is racist!
You really don't get it , do you? Really, now.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92916 Jul 22, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>Job was no Christian
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the brains on Terri!!
Considering Job was before Christ!
Do you at least have the grey matter to see how you walked right into that one? How pathetic.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92917 Jul 22, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
There are basically two kinds of people:(1) those who are sane and rational and (2) those who are ignorant and uneducated who are governed by their "feelings."
The fact is you are safer in Canada regardless of your mealy-mothed, uneducated "feeling." But watch out for the bears.
LoL. Bears have concealed weapon permit, so watch out.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92918 Jul 22, 2012
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey genius, there were no American movie theaters 224 yrs ago.
You did it again. May I suggest a change of moniker, like "looking like an idiot"
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92919 Jul 22, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I own six 38 SP and one 357 Mag revolvers, one 38 Sp/357 Mag lever action rifle and one lever action rifle in 45-70 Gov. I bought my 45-70 for my trip to Alaska and which I had to put off because of family matters.
Oh, I bought the 45-70 for self defense from ... Alaskan Brownies. You see, it was to be a fishing trip but unfortunately brownies like fish too but would settle on a pilgrim if they could catch one.
1. With an admission of having so many guns, and were I the police, I'd have you tailed;
2. You're safe from the brown bears, one look at you as a meal, they're gone.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92920 Jul 22, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that there never a Job, and the entire story is recognized by Hebrew scholars as being a didactic example of a fairy tale, don't you?
My point exactly, but tell that to Rogue, American er hmm Lady, the one who calls himself an idiot and all the rest of the birther gang.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92921 Jul 22, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo Tootsie, If Jefferson was not at the Constitutional Convention, where was he at that time? Would he have been in Paris France negotiating a treaties? After all, Jefferson was our first Minister to France from 1785-1790, was he knot?
And since the Constitutional Convention was in September 1787 on our side of the Atlantic and there were no telephones it took months to exchange letters.
Yep, convention was from May 14 to Sep. 17 and an Atlantic crossing took four weeks to get to France and six weeks to return, you would be lucky to exchange one letter and one reply!!!
Do you think the Parisians were arrogant and rude to Jefferson, Rogue? Does your visceral hate for the French originate from Jefferson's bad experiences with French waiters?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92922 Jul 22, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Because of the Prevailing Westerlies went from the North America across the northern Atlantic to Europe and "sailing" ships took less time sailing to Europe than it took for them to get back.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westerlies
The same forces means it is less flying time frying from, let's say, New York to Paris, than the other way around.
Why inn the 1950's a TWA Super Constellation could fly none-stop from New York to Paris in nine hours but would have to make two stops, Shannon, Ireland and Gander, Newfoundland, and take 18 hours to fly back to New York.
Yep, the Boeing 707 was the first aircraft who could fly west across the Atlantic, with a load of passengers, without stopping.
Tell me something I don't know, Rogue. Why you coming out with this?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92923 Jul 22, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Because of the Prevailing Westerlies went from the North America across the northern Atlantic to Europe and "sailing" ships took less time sailing to Europe than it took for them to get back.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westerlies
The same forces means it is less flying time frying from, let's say, New York to Paris, than the other way around.
Why inn the 1950's a TWA Super Constellation could fly none-stop from New York to Paris in nine hours but would have to make two stops, Shannon, Ireland and Gander, Newfoundland, and take 18 hours to fly back to New York.
Yep, the Boeing 707 was the first aircraft who could fly west across the Atlantic, with a load of passengers, without stopping.
False. BOAC Comet did the Atlantic non-stop with passengers before the 707
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92924 Jul 22, 2012
Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being staged

There is already conjecture that James Holmes may have been involved in mind-altering neuroscience research and ended up becoming involved at a depth he never anticipated. His actions clearly show a strange detachment from reality, indicating he was not in his right mind. That can only typically be accomplished through drugs, hypnosis or trauma (and sometimes all three).

"After his arrest, Holmes told police about 'possible explosives in his residence,' Oates said. When police searched his apartment, they discovered it was booby-trapped and evacuated surrounding buildings, police said. Oates said bomb technicians are determining how to disarm flammable or explosive material in the third-floor apartment. He said police could be there some time."

None of this checks out. If you're a killer bent on causing mayhem, why tell the police about your surprise bomb waiting for them back at your apartment?

http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holme...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92925 Jul 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Joshua 24:15
As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
Is this the same Joshua, the mass murderer who asked the Lord to stop the sun (revelation? God who crated heaven and earth didn't know it was the sun that orbited the earth?) so he would not have to interrupt the slaughter of the citizens, men, women and children of Gibeon?

For the record , the "sun never stopped" and God did not order this mass murder. Joshua was the perpretator, him alone, and found it convenient to say "God ordered me to do it, even stopped the sun". Same as Zimmerman whose excuse is "It's God's way" or most mass nutty murderers who will say that God spoke to them. God, the greatest of all scapegoats, the very reason for most of the wars we've had, with God, you guessed it, cheering both sides on.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92926 Jul 22, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
you would know the God does not really care what words you use to pray,
<quoted text>
Terrific Tootsie as you know that there was NO English language 2,000 years ago!!! Are you an idiot!
OMG, Rogue, just like a child's answer.§ad.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92927 Jul 22, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, you moron!
He became a criminal the moment he opened that emergency exit door to sneak back in later!
He became a criminal the moment he threw that gas canister in there!
I am so sick of talking to morons like you who have no common sense!
I noticed you still have not answered my question about the government.
If you had no firearms to protect yourself, what is going to save your own government from murdering you?
You wrote " what is going to save your own government from murdering you? " You mean this theater killer worked for the govt? Wow.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92928 Jul 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Quebec students hit Montreal streets with anti-Liberal message
http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/politics/a...
Yes, they've been on strike for 5 months, and protesting pretty vehemently. And it's their right, as long as they behave.

Do you at least know why they are on strike? No? Let me give you an example, just one. Average Universithy tuition fees in Québec are $2,600 per year. Yes,$2,600 per year, you read correctly. The Liberal govt of the day passed a law increasing those fees to $3,000 a year OVER 5 YEARS. Liberal art fees are as low as $1,800, whilst medicine can rise as much as $4,000 year. What do you think?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92929 Jul 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same Joshua, the mass murderer who asked the Lord to stop the sun (revelation? God who crated heaven and earth didn't know it was the sun that orbited the earth?) so he would not have to interrupt the slaughter of the citizens, men, women and children of Gibeon?
For the record , the "sun never stopped" and God did not order this mass murder. Joshua was the perpretator, him alone, and found it convenient to say "God ordered me to do it, even stopped the sun". Same as Zimmerman whose excuse is "It's God's way" or most mass nutty murderers who will say that God spoke to them. God, the greatest of all scapegoats, the very reason for most of the wars we've had, with God, you guessed it, cheering both sides on.
WHY don't u read some more of that puke, you slimy prick....
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92930 Jul 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Ontario parks wardens shouldn’t have to bulk up with bulletproof vests
Nothing quite says “welcome to the park” like a smiling (we presume) official in a bulletproof vest.
That’s what will greet families in Ontario’s provincial parks this summer. The government has ordered park wardens to wear body armour while they patrol campsites making sure people aren’t littering or blasting the radio. Not surprisingly, none of our park wardens have been shot or knifed carrying out these duties. So why on earth are we now spending $225,000 to stuff 450 of them into bulletproof vests?
“Park users reflect society as a whole,” says a Ministry of Natural Resources spokesperson.“Body armour also provides protection against any blunt force such as punches, kicks and strikes with weapons, as well as reducing chest trauma sustained in motor vehicle accidents.”
Wow. With a tally of violence like that it’s a wonder that anyone feels safe enough to even pitch a tent in a provincial park. Are campers really that rough a crowd? Do they fly into a rage when they discover they’re missing a tent pole or they’ve burnt their s’mores?
http://www.thestar.com/opinion/editorials/art...
Know why, cut-and-paste Lady? Do you know what a conservative govt is, specially one that is not a true conservative govt, like the one we have no in Canada? A Bush clone govt. Our govt is made up of a bunch of cowboy rightist westerners who have a secret love for the NRA and a ferocious hate for culture and the environment. They have so far put guns on our border guards, yes, at the border with the US and in airports and now the forest and park wardens. Do you know how many border guards and park wardens have been attacked, wounded, and killed so far in our history? ZERO. ZILCH. NONE. The border guards union objected, saying it was not their job and it would be much cheaper to post a police car at the border and a few cops at the airport. And safer. Nooooo, none of that, arm them.

But keep browsing the net for bad news on Canada, American er hmm Lady. You'll find it,'cuz there's lots of it, as we're no better, no worse than the next country. Oh, a clue, look for "bad news Canada, corruption Canada, weird stuff, Canada" etc. Good luck.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92931 Jul 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY don't u read some more of that puke, you slimy prick....
Some more of what puke, pray tell? So that is God's language? That same person, American er hmm communist Lady who has 3 or 4 times recited the "Our Father" here on this thread? Do you think God approves of "you slimy prick...." Is this what Jesus would have replied to the Pharisees? "you slimy prick...."? He would have done some name-calling as HE had no ready reply? Get your momma to wash out your mouth with soap, Aer hmm L.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
With State of the Union, Obama sets agenda ... ... 2 min Chicopee 136
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min THE DEVIL 1,173,021
Republican newcomer Ernst says Congress ready t... 13 min serfs up 105
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min TATlover 50,354
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Sunshine 168,228
Rep. Jared Polis wants U.S. intelligence to mon... 26 min serfs up 6
More than 300 miles of Chicago roadway to be re... 35 min joey 2
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 45 min Quirky 304,808
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 1 hr serfs up 2,358
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 3 hr mjjcpa 658
More from around the web