BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 189682 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#92943 Jul 22, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote " what is going to save your own government from murdering you? " You mean this theater killer worked for the govt? Wow.
I don't remember saying that.
Stop putting words into my mouth!
Stop trying to spin what I asked you.
I asked you flat out "If your guns are taken away, what is going to stop your own government from murdering you?"

Now why don't you stop playing games and answer the question?

Location hidden

#92944 Jul 22, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u "idiotic" nincompoop!
It amazes me how much these Obots claim how smart they are and we are idiots, and they are the ones with no common sense!
Take a look at them.
They refuse to look into the facts.
They refuse to look into something if it raises a red flag.
They blindly follow the media.
You are looking at Obama's voter base.
God help us in November!
1 post removed

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#92946 Jul 23, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember saying that.
Stop putting words into my mouth!
Stop trying to spin what I asked you.
I asked you flat out "If your guns are taken away, what is going to stop your own government from murdering you?"
Now why don't you stop playing games and answer the question?
If the government wants to murder you Siouxweety they’ll do it whether you have one gun or a hundred. Stop being ridiculous.
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#92949 Jul 23, 2012
uIdiotRacesMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>She an army brat is way clueless!
One would think that after all this time you'd have learned the English language by now!
I bet you're an illegal POS.

Location hidden

#92950 Jul 23, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
If the government wants to murder you Siouxweety they’ll do it whether you have one gun or a hundred. Stop being ridiculous.
I'm not being ridiculous.
How far do you think they would get away with it before one of them got a bullet in the head?
What's ridiculous is that people like you would let the government take firearms away all in the name of peace while people can easily use other things to kill someone with.
Where's the outrage over kitchen knives and baseball bats?
Alert, Gordon Ramsey sells murder weapons!
Film at eleven!

Location hidden

#92951 Jul 23, 2012
i see dIzzy Sioux TweetyBird brain is flying blind into wall again! What going on Pocohantas?
BWHAHAHHHHAHaaaaaa
And I see after all your trolling, you still haven't changed my mind to your way of thinking and you haven't shut me up yet.
If that isn't failure, then I don't know what is!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahaha!!!!
I find it sad that our brave men and women in the military fought for schizos like you to be able to exist.
4 posts removed

Location hidden

#92956 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>Soon!, just need to get loan approved first.
LOL
Here is a perfect example of stupidity right here!

Location hidden

#92957 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>Wrong!
BWHAHHHHAHHAHAHHAaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa
Try this English on for size baby! Yet another ignorant ignorumus of birdbrain in our presence, a real mendacious obsequious subservient fools, i see you still licking your master's Bootstraps... do get off the koolaid sister!bwhahhahaaaaaaaaaaa
I am not your sister.
Go die already.
Nobody would miss your schizophrenia.

Location hidden

#92958 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>Why would i want to shut you up, you can be free as bird!
Most of soldier of any nations are pawns/slaves ....to those in power an for geopolitical agendas, which u a Birdbrain would not understand... Lets tlk about if you not mentally challenged? How about it? Mens those in powe with reasons but wothout/lack of morals/ethics will do what to a nation(s) and its people in the system?
Dun run away or fly away, can you answer what i p[sot to u?
Come to me! COME!
BWAHAHHAHHHHHHAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa BWHAHAAHHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
If you can't talk properly, how do you expect anyone to understand what you mean?
LMAO@ YOU!
9 posts removed

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#92968 Jul 23, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant illiterate moron you are Thanks for your input
You thank people who you think are "Ignorant..." for THEIR 'input"? Even if you were a Genius, you wou;d still be an Obamatoid obot!
1 post removed

Location hidden

#92970 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>What wrong with auto loan? u jealous, no car?
No, you're a moron for wanting to buy an electric car!
And you call me stupid!
Dumbass eco freaks waste more money with green energy than with nuclear energy and fossil fuels!
God you people are stupid!
All you know how to do is waste money.

Location hidden

#92971 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>Vision motor and Mitibushi have not thing in common! Why u say they have something in common?
Never claimed it, u put words in people mouth, how u like if do same thing to u! And still biggest loser pinhead! Do you try to be ignorant and as azzhole come frequently? BWHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAa
If you had a brain you'd be dangerous.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92972 Jul 23, 2012
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a classic example of someone that hates their mother. Freud refers to it as penis envy!
Apart from amateurish psycho-analysis, relevance, please?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92973 Jul 23, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
In my pop quiz I use the term 'violence' somewhat broadly to include death and mayhem on a large scale.
loose
You answer it, daddy.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92974 Jul 23, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho no not more of this B.S a guy name Rob Dew who is news director for infowars.com the site ran by the nut alex jones.
He said that We are convinced at this point that this was a staged provocateur operation: either the guy is a mind control subject or he was working with other people," Dew disclosed. The shooter is most likely involved in a government plot, he added. Dew expressed his fear that the tragedy will ultimately be used to attack the Second Amendment, even though he believes a few armed civilians in the audience could have saved the day.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/07/21
It is whacked out nuts like this Drew & Jones people who cause
a lot of havoc. By spreading lies like the govermnent had a hand in what happened. Does anyone know what talk like this does to the familes who lost loved one's or the one's that was hurt!!!!!!
Bet not!!!!!!
Don't forget, nebka, that this is the kind of theory as advanced by this nut Dew that birthers like American er hmm Lady, Rogue, Just Sayin', GB, etc latch and hang onto.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92975 Jul 23, 2012
Robin Hodges wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques...Do you have any other life besides spewing filth and garbage, as you relive yourself on Topix?
Have you tried Kaopectate for Internet Dummies?
Grateful you quote one , just one word of filth I've used on this thread, and at the same time, tell your sparse audience here why God, according to the bible, stopped the sun in its track and why HE didn't seem to know that the sun DID NOT REVOLVE AROUND THE EARTH. Please also quote some garbage and filth of mine that even approximates the language used by Amercian er hmm Communist Lady, you know the pr*ck...which QUOTED, or don't you know the difference...?§how one example, even in my gentle reply to her where and when I used profanity even close to that.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92976 Jul 23, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
It amazes me how much these Obots claim how smart they are and we are idiots, and they are the ones with no common sense!
Take a look at them.
They refuse to look into the facts.
They refuse to look into something if it raises a red flag.
They blindly follow the media.
You are looking at Obama's voter base.
God help us in November!
If there is a god, and if you ever win in November, it won't be because of god, but in spite of god. And will look at a Romney victory as god's punishment, nothing else.

Location hidden

#92977 Jul 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is a god, and if you ever win in November, it won't be because of god, but in spite of god. And will look at a Romney victory as god's punishment, nothing else.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#92978 Jul 23, 2012
Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
And if I had yours, i'd still be drawing heliographs on cave walls. I'm at your disposal should you require an explanation of that last sentence.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#92979 Jul 23, 2012
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>You thank people who you think are "Ignorant..." for THEIR 'input"? Even if you were a Genius, you wou;d still be an Obamatoid obot!
Sorry Bobby - I know how the use of even one or two polite phrases must be foreign to you.

May I ask, when was the last time you were right? About anything? 18 years ago? That's about what I figured ... well, I can assure you that nothing in this latest posting has broken your string.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meet the Candidate: Carly Fiorina 5 min Synque 545
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,232,070
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 6 min Le Jimbo 1,978
News GOP Will Lose in 2016 without Sensible Immigrat... 8 min Cat74 100
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min IBdaMann 53,463
News Engineers union urges Amtrak to put second crew... 9 min Le Jimbo 39
News Jeb Bush to the American people: Show illegal a... 11 min Cat74 120
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min HILLARY 2016 182,241
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 31 min positronium 328,255
News Huckabee: I would ask Clinton about Benghazi 1 hr Le Jimbo 110
More from around the web