BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
82,701 - 82,720 of 175,058 Comments Last updated 40 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Killings by guns in 2010 in Canada : 200
Killings by guns in 2010 in the USA: 11,900

Now that ratio is out of kilt, even at 10 times Canada's population,as that extrapolates to 2000 in Canada, 6 times fewer.

and you don't see the gun control policy works? And you feel less safe in Canada?
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
All this says is that Canadians are terrible marksmen!
Notice he said killed by "guns" when the proper response would be "murdered".
The Canadian murder rate per 100,000 is 1.62 and the U.S. is 4.8. Granted the U.S. rate is high but not by a factor of six but half that!!!
Of course Libtards will always site the worst statistics.
And Friday Jacques accused ME of praying that the persons who did that shooting in Aurora was a Muslim, Jew, etc. when in fact it was the Libtards that were praying it was a Conservative. Yep, the VERY FIRST thing ABC News did was to look for TEA Party members of Colorado and found a "James Holmes" and immediately reported that the shooter was a member of the TEA Party. The only problem was it was the wrong James Holmes.
Yes, ABC did post a retraction of the .... internet. If anyone want to be sincere about any apology they would post it on the same forum the original gaff was made. You print something in bold letters on the front page, the apology should also be in bold letters on the front page!!! But Libtards never do.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Terri Tanna wrote:
Terri Tanna wrote:
"June 15-19

BTW, how come you STILL CAN'T NAME the manoumental magnum opus of your president while he was at The Law Review that is found on the desk of EVERY trial lawyer in the United States?
How smart do YOU have to be to look up the title of a book when you know the author's name? REALLY PATHETIC.
Terri Tanna is the epitome of what she has been calling the birthers on this thread.

While Terri continues to misrepresent herself and tear down the birthers it has come to light that she is nothing more than a secretary otherwise known as a very uneducated grunt.

In another incident where Terri proceeds to build up her Messiah and tear down the birthers knowledge she pompously calls a writing Obama produced his Magnum Opus which translated means "great work" or "masterpiece".

Obama wrote an unsigned student case comment that summarized a recent decision by a state or lower federal court.

The six-page SUMMARY reportedly considers the question of whether fetuses should be able to file lawsuits against their mothers. Obama concluded that the answer was no,and cited approvingly an Illinois Supreme Court ruling, Stallman v. Youngquist, that the unborn cannot sue their mothers for negligence, suggesting that allowing fetuses to sue would violate the mother’s rights and could cause her to take more risks with her pregnancy.

So basically when Obama recently stated at one of his rallies that what a person accomplishes is not really by their own works but by some other's doing, he was probably referring to his "Magnum Opus".

TORT LAW - PRENATAL INJURIES - SUPREME COURT OF ILLINOIS REFUSES TO RECOGNIZE CAUSE OF ACTION BROUGHT BY FETUS AGAINST ITS MOTHER FOR UNINTENTIONAL INFLICTION OF PRENATAL INJURIES.

http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/files...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Terri Tanna is the epitome of what she has been calling the birthers on this thread.

http://www.newsmaxworld.com/the_americas/us_e...
Hey JS, where ya been? Never mind that! Just glad to see ya back....;-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

American Lady wrote:
Man killed by police vowed he would not be jailed again
http://wvgazette.com/News/201207200045
Misleading heading, BUT interesting, sad story.
Cops NEED BETTER training!
Or BETTER quality of CHARACTER in applicants!
I will disagree with you on this one. He was a serial offended, he was given the opportunity to surrender, he threatened officers by trying to ram their vehicles, OH WELL.
When I deal with cops, and as a trucker it was monthly, I was polite, calm and I went out of my way no to upset them.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Ontario parks wardens shouldn’t have to bulk up with bulletproof vests

Nothing quite says “welcome to the park” like a smiling (we presume) official in a bulletproof vest.

That’s what will greet families in Ontario’s provincial parks this summer. The government has ordered park wardens to wear body armour while they patrol campsites making sure people aren’t littering or blasting the radio. Not surprisingly, none of our park wardens have been shot or knifed carrying out these duties. So why on earth are we now spending $225,000 to stuff 450 of them into bulletproof vests?

“Park users reflect society as a whole,” says a Ministry of Natural Resources spokesperson.“Body armour also provides protection against any blunt force such as punches, kicks and strikes with weapons, as well as reducing chest trauma sustained in motor vehicle accidents.”

Wow. With a tally of violence like that it’s a wonder that anyone feels safe enough to even pitch a tent in a provincial park. Are campers really that rough a crowd? Do they fly into a rage when they discover they’re missing a tent pole or they’ve burnt their s’mores?

http://www.thestar.com/opinion/editorials/art...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>

http://www.newsmaxworld.com/the_americas/us_e ...
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but Obama saved us from another depression that the evil Bush created!
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Al

I just had to get away from this thread for a while. I found my outlook on life getting as bad as J-O's comments.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please tell all of us where then would they go to learn???
you can go out shoot 'cans. Like MexiCANS, Peurto RiCANS, AfriCANS, etc.

Before you get upset, I had a DEMOCRAT acquaintance tell me that years ago and I retorted, "You mean as in AmeriCANS!" and that shut him up.

In rural areas it is not hard to find a place to go shooting. Why once I wanted to go quail hunting so I went to a local farmer and asked him if I could hunt on his property and he said no problem but he had one request and that was to shoot every rabbit I saw. That was a big mistake as his farm was hopping with rabbits. I got a lot of shooting practice but only two quail.
If you know anything about quail, two makes a meal for one person.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.newsmaxworld.com/the_americas/us_e ...
<quoted text>
But, but, but Obama saved us from another depression that the evil Bush created!
Oh really?

Tell me true Rogue. What did I miss?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) started as a civil rights organization with good intentions, fighting racists such as the KKK. However in recent decades it has gone crazy, leveling accusations of racism unjustly, branding as “bigoted” many groups and individuals whose only crime lies in their refusal to embrace the SPLC’s left-wing agenda.(The group is so radical that they receive grants from the progressive puppet master himself George Soros)
http://www.newsrealblog.com/2011/02/26/leftis...
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. They may list the New Black Panthers as terrorists and racists but they will no do anything about them. If they really feel that way about the NBP they should get together with George Zimmerman and his wife to sue the pants off of them like the SPLF did the the Klan and Aryan Brotherhood.
That you agree with the article is disturbing Rogue. The SPLC is a well respected organization that calls it as they see it. How could you possibly disagree with an organization that fights hate, teaches tolerance and seeks justice? LOL
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please tell all of us where then would they go to learn???
I don't know about other states but in my state you are given instructions on how to handle a gun when you register.I believe it is mandatory that you take these.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Black mobs' Knockout Game raising alarms
Death, brain injury reported after cases of attackers coldcocking passersby

Blogger: Why don’t blacks behave?

Judge to black perps: What are you doing with your lives?

Black mobs terrorize 1 of ‘whitest big cities’

Black mob … in the Hamptons?

Racial violence explodes in more states

Black mobs now beating Jews in New York

Black mob violence hits Nordstrom

Chicago’s unreported race war

Black expo ‘inescapably tied’ to race violence

Black-on-white link found in Minneapolis violence

Call for crackdown on black-on-white terror

‘Boredom’ proves to be triger for ‘flash mob

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/black-mobs-knockou...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Al
I just had to get away from this thread for a while. I found my outlook on life getting as bad as J-O's comments.
Know what ya mean....;-)
I was away for a while too....
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) started as a civil rights organization with good intentions, fighting racists such as the KKK. However in recent decades it has gone crazy, leveling accusations of racism unjustly, branding as “bigoted” many groups and individuals whose only crime lies in their refusal to embrace the SPLC’s left-wing agenda.(The group is so radical that they receive grants from the progressive puppet master himself George Soros)
http://www.newsrealblog.com/2011/02/26/leftis ...

A line from your article:

Last March the SPLC created a report called “Rage on the Right” which attacks Tea Parties, CPAC, Glenn Beck, Rep. Michelle Bachman and others as part of “dangerous, right wing groups rich with veins of radical ideas, conspiracy theories and racism.”

That newscaster on ABC who stated that the shooter in Colorado was listed as a member of the TEA PARTY must belong to the SPLC
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will disagree with you on this one. He was a serial offended, he was given the opportunity to surrender, he threatened officers by trying to ram their vehicles, OH WELL.
When I deal with cops, and as a trucker it was monthly, I was polite, calm and I went out of my way no to upset them.
Sorry, I disagree with you RS.
I don't 'always' believe the cops side, especially after reading some of the comments, and knowing what happened in a 'cop-chasing incident' in a small town neighborhood, close to where I live.

Mistaken identity and the person died.
Wrecking into an oncoming vehicle of a family of 5.:(
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.newsrealblog.com/2011/02/26/leftis ...
A line from your article:
Last March the SPLC created a report called “Rage on the Right” which attacks Tea Parties, CPAC, Glenn Beck, Rep. Michelle Bachman and others as part of “dangerous, right wing groups rich with veins of radical ideas, conspiracy theories and racism.”
That newscaster on ABC who stated that the shooter in Colorado was listed as a member of the TEA PARTY must belong to the SPLC
Ha...he might....
Brian Ross....
He did apologise...but wonder how many will know that?:(

The guy he misidentified was getting death threats, just like in the George Z case with Spike Lee.....
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Kentucky Concealed Carry Permit Information
Shall Issue to Residents Only
Issuing Authority:
Kentucky State Police
Permits are valid for five years.
Requirements:
1. Be a resident of Kentucky for at least six months prior to filing the application or a member of the Armed Forces of the United States who is on active duty, who is at the time of application assigned to a military posting in Kentucky, and who has been assigned to a posting in Kentucky for six months or longer immediately preceding the filing of the application; and
2. Be twenty-one (21) years of age or older; and
3. Not be under indictment for, or have been convicted of, a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year; and
4. Not be a fugitive from justice; and
5. Not be an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance; and
6. Not have been adjudicated as a mental defective or have committed to a mental institution; and
7. Not have been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions; and
8. Not be subject to a domestic violence order or emergency protective order; and
9. Not have been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence (see section below for discussion of misdemeanor crimes of domestic violence); and
10. Not be prohibited from the purchase, receipt or possession of firearms, ammunition or both pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 922(g), 18 U.S.C. 922(n), or applicable state law; and
11. Not have been committed to a state or federal facility for abuse of a controlled substance or convicted of a misdemeanor relating to a controlled substance within the three-year period immediately preceding the date the application was submitted; and
12. Not have two or more convictions for violating KRS 189A.010 (Operating motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol or other substance which impairs driving ability) within the three (3) years immediately preceding the date on which the application is submitted; and
13. Not have been committed as an alcoholic pursuant to KRS Chapter 222 or similar laws of another state within the three (3) year period immediately preceding the date on which the application is submitted; and
14. Not owe a child support arrearage which equals or exceeds the cumulative amount which would be owed after one (1) year of nonpayment; and
15. Have complied with any subpoena or warrant relating to child support or paternity proceedings; and
16. Have not been convicted of a violation of KRS 508.030 (Assault in the fourth degree) or 508.080 (Terroristic Threatening in the third degree) within the three years immediately preceding the date on which the application is submitted; and
17. Demonstrate competence with a firearm by successful completion of a firearms safety or training course offered or approved by the Department of Criminal Justice Training.
Required Documents:
1. The application form, completed under oath
2. Name, Address, Date of Birth, Gender and Social Security Number.
3. Recent color photograph: full head shot no smaller than 3 ½ x 4 course offered or approved by the Department of Criminal Justice Training.
Automobile carry:
Firearms (rifles, shotguns and handguns) may be carried loaded and in plain view; loaded handguns may be carried in the glove compartment
Alcohol and Drugs:
Also, KRS 527.070 prohibits unlawful possession (whether carried openly or concealed) of a weapon on school property, except for certain specified exceptions. KRS 244.125 prohibits loaded firearms (concealed or otherwise) in places where alcohol is sold by the drink, except for certain specified exceptions.
Deadly Force / Castle Doctrine:
Kentucky is a Castle Doctrine state and does have a stand-your-ground law.
Open Carry:
Unrestricted in most public areas and generally accepted.
MORE here:
http://www.usacarry.com/kentucky_concealed_ca...
This utter fascination with guns. Sickening.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
• But the US does not have the worst firearm murder rate - that prize belongs to Honduras, El Salvador and Jamaica. In fact, the US is number 28, with a rate of 2.97 per 100,000 people
http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2012/...
And that is something to crow about? Honduras has no gun laws, Honduras is the poorest country in Central and South America, so at least there is a reason for the gun killings - sad as they are and as bad as that reason is. Rate yourself instead by comparing gun deaths with Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada. See how you come out. As I said, there is less crime in the USA than most nations, including mine, on a per capita basis. Where numbers are not as good is in gun victims.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha...he might....
Brian Ross....
He did apologise...but wonder how many will know that?:(
The guy he misidentified was getting death threats, just like in the George Z case with Spike Lee.....
If I was that guy I would be suing ABC. Maybe that would straighten them out aand they would start broadcasting real news for a change instead of paid politics.
Jacques Ottawa

Etobicoke, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques, I have a challenge for you. I find a case where DEMOCRATS committed voter fraud and then you find one where REPUBLICANS committed voter fraud. All examples must be from the elections of 2008 0r 2010 only and you can not use the same case more than once!
Do you dare take up my challenge?
[Troy, NY Democrat] Officials Plead Guilty in New York Voter Fraud Case - By Eric Shawn - Published December 21, 2011
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/12/21/of ...
<quoted text>
Oh I could prove that Democrats are much more likely to commit voter fraud than Republicans and that is why you will not attempt to a rebuttal. You can not show us lot and lots of Republican voter fraud cases as they do not exist! Yes, there are a few, but that is my point.
Remember the voter revolt, The Battle of Athens, TN? Who did the We the People use violence to restore their government from? Were they Republicans or where they Democrats?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Now, can you show us anything even remotely close to this event against an illegal Republican government?
You write something outlandish and you ask ME to confirm it? So gauche, so childish, not worth replying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••