BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more
Curious Lurker

Tampa, FL

#89184 Jul 4, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Permit me to hint whether" or not it would be "wise and seasonable" for birfoons to to "declare expressly" coherent thoughts in their own words, and cite their sources efficiently summarizing. The implication is that if you cannot write your thoughts in the English language, you should go back to middle school and quit wasting the time of literate individuals.
I come to Topix every week or two in order to see how much dumber it can get.
Do you and that Poopoo clown have ANY life other then professional Obama butt-lickers and Topix clowns?
Does the CPUSA mot have something better for you two idiots?

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#89185 Jul 4, 2012
Ellen wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts are as cited. Maya did not say it, neither did Mrs Ayers. These are FACTS, not talking points.
What you claimed were lies, birther "taling points," which are not true. None of the people you quoted said any such things.
Fact is, what you state is nothing more than Progressive talking points...sheer hogwash, to bolster your fraudulent lying prince.
Everything I've stated is a true representations of what those folks said. It just doesn't feed the Progressive monologue of deception.
You shills are losing ground with the electorate. We're sick of Obama's lies and that loud sounding click is likely the television stations changing once he opens his mouth.

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#89186 Jul 4, 2012
Ellen wrote:
<quoted text>
The Connecticut SS number was caused by a data entry error. SS numbers were generated by the zip code of the applicant’s address. Obama’s address in Hawaii was in zip code 96814, and the zip code for Danbury, CT. is 06814.
Millions of people have multiple social security numbers caused mainly by data entry errors:
http://www.cnbc.com/id/38678753/How_Many_Soci...
http://www.securityworldnews.com/2010/08/12/2...
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-200137...
You might well ask why, if there is evidence that Obama has multiple SS numbers and that one of them came from Connecticut that NO committee in Congress wants to investigate? Why not?
Because it is not illegal to have mistakes in your SS files, and lots of people do. And there is no evidence that this is other than a mistake, or a lot of mistakes. Republicans would be GLAD to hold a hearing to show that there was a crime involved with Obama's SS number. But they KNOW that there is no evidence, and if they looked into their own files (I did to mine), they are likely to find multiple numbers in them.(Have you looked into your own Social Security file?)
Progressive shills have an answer for everything. Truth is a meaningless attribute to be manipulated for their common good. How much does "DEMOS" pay you to surf the threads?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89187 Jul 4, 2012
Who does President Barack Obama think he is that he can change the wording of the Declaration of Independence? Again and again he presumes to quote the great declaration while making a significant change: He omits the word "Creator."

Americans know that the Declaration of Independence proclaims as a matter of fact that they "are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights." But when Obama recites this line, he omits the word "Creator."

Listen carefully to how Obama censors that famous line. Here are his own words: "all men are created equal, that each of us are endowed with certain inalienable rights." He doesn't say who endowed us.

Read more: http://times247.com/articles/obama-omits-crea...

pos
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89188 Jul 4, 2012
Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>Thd social belonged to a former French citizen who immigranted to CT and then in later years Hawaii. This man never utilized the social programs so he was a perfect candidate for fraud. Obama's Grandmother Dunham worked in probate in Hawaii, and it would have been very easy for she to obtain a deceased individuals social for her grandson. Remember when he came to her home at 10 years old, Obama was traveling on an Indonesian passport under the name of Barry Soetoro. He would have had to register as a foreign national. Stanley Anne his mother was still in Indonesia. And according to her passport renewel record in the State Depart files, Stanley struck "Soebarak" off the renewel once she realized that he nolonger could travel on her passport as an American citizen. Why? It would be a false statement where she could be prosecuted.(read the teminology on your passport). And because he was adopted in Indonesia by Lolo Soetoro her husband.
The passport information was made public knowledge in a Freedom of Information suit filed by a Mr. Strunk against the State Department. You can google it. There is a letter also stating that someone had removed her original passport record from their file which is kept on a person for 100 years. They had no idea who did this. That first passport record would have governed tha time of Obama's birth, and her travels prior to Indonesia. Interesting how the "Powers that be" can effect the truth!! In 2008 the State Dept. Passport files were assessed by John Brennan's employee and others to supposedly look at McCain, Clinton, and Obama's records. The only file that they intended to cauterize, remove sensitive information was Obama's. The others were a smoke screen.
Brennen at the time was a campaign advisor for Obama. After the election he became the man in charge of our counterintelligence. This is a man quite capable of underhanded activities to shield Obama's Presidency.
Thank you CG, for some very explicit information!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89189 Jul 4, 2012
Watching some "very PRETTY" Fireworks as I type!!!!!!....;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89190 Jul 4, 2012
NUGENT: Happy Independence DNA
Real Americans never surrender

In a sea of soulless, sheeplike dependency, it’s easy to spot the fiercely independent people who continue to declare our independence. We are the producers, the people who make the country work. We are business owners and hardworking employees. We are fiercely American; we believe in self-reliance and rugged individualism.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jul/...

Richard • a day ago

If obama had a son who was a rock star he would in no way shape or form look like Ted.

Thank you Jesus.
==========

AMEN!.....;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89191 Jul 4, 2012
America's top 7 toughest Founding Fathers

http://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2012/07/04/the-7...

The Fireworks "presentation" is "saying"....

~~~~~~~God~~~~~~~
~~~Bless America~~~
~~~~~~~Again~~~~~~~
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89192 Jul 4, 2012
NUGENT: Celebrate when good conquers evil
Stories of guns saving lives should be spread from coast to coast

There is so much good news that goes largely unreported that it makes me want to scream. As I write this, just a couple of days ago, a 14-year-old boy in Phoenix who was watching his three siblings at home shot a punk who busted through a door and pointed a gun at the young man.

This is an incredibly wonderful news story that should be the lead story on the evening network news. It should be the front-page story in the New York Times. The Sunday morning talking heads should talk about it.

But it won’t be covered by the media. Outside of the Phoenix area and this opinion piece in The Washington Times, this wonderful good-news story will not be heard or read. What a shame.

The real shame is that similar incredibly good news events happen every day countless times across America and get virtually no ink or airtime. Evil conquers good in the media: When Americans use guns to stamp out evil, news reports are virtually nonexistent.

But today I’m screaming with joy. A young man saved himself and his three young siblings by using his father’s gun to blow a hole in the maggot, who probably is a paroled punk with an arrest record 3 feet long.

This young man should be honored with a ticker-tape parade in Phoenix and granted immunity for life from Arizona state taxes. I’m calling Sheriff Joe Arpaio to request that “America’s sheriff” make this young man an honorary member of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Department.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/...

sandblaster • 5 days ago

Nugent has a unique way of writing what all decent people in America think.
28up 4down
Cancer on the pResidency

Louisville, KY

#89193 Jul 4, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to take your meds.
Are you addicted to meds, because you seem to be imploring every one to take meds.
Cancer on the pResidency

Louisville, KY

#89194 Jul 4, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You first- how about you cite a single SCOTUS decision where someone not born of TWO US Citizen parents was declared to be a "Natural Born Citizen".
That is not fair, because we already know that WoTARD can't do that.
Of course we also know that since he can't, he will obfuscate, as that is all that he can do.

“The Usurper FAILED”

Since: Apr 11

Americans

#89195 Jul 4, 2012
Next President To Face High Unemployment, Economists Say

WASHINGTON -- A majority of economists in the latest Associated Press Economy Survey expect the national unemployment rate to stay above 6 percent – the upper bounds of what's considered healthy – for at least four more years.

If the economists are correct, the job market will still be unhealthy seven years after the Great Recession officially ended in June 2009. That would be the longest stretch of high unemployment since the end of World War II.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/04/unem...
Cancer on the pResidency

Louisville, KY

#89196 Jul 4, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between a scanned image and a photographed image JS? Apparently not.
Did you know that when you scan a document it only creates a copy with one layer, even when turned into a PDF file, as long as it is not changed in any manner?

I know you do, because I have already pointed this out to you many times.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89197 Jul 4, 2012
Face it, Black American Enthusiasm For President Obama Is Dead

Many former Obama enthusiasts are disappointed in Barack for giving them no ammunition to use for the battle.
A picture on the cover of Essence Magazine doesn’t have the power that it once had when African Americans are losing their jobs, their homes, and their freedom at a record pace.
People like Obama, they respect him, and they are damn sure that he’s better than the Republicans, but that’s about all they can say at this point.
The Obama Administration graciously allowed Black people to believe that he was their political messiah but accepted none of the obligations that come with receiving an unprecedented amount of African-American support.
Don’t try to see him as the man that you want him to be, see him as the man that he actually is. From where I’m standing, the love affair between President Obama and the Black community has been as lopsided as the one between “Celie” and “Mr. Albert” in” The Color Purple”– it should never have been so imbalanced in the first place.

What do you think?

http://newsone.com/2019287/face-it-black-amer...
Cancer on the pResidency

Louisville, KY

#89198 Jul 4, 2012
Crappy Ellen wrote:
<quoted text>
This is still crap.
I agree that that is all you ever post.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89199 Jul 4, 2012
Dogpile of Hidden Empires.....;-)
Cancer on the pResidency

Louisville, KY

#89200 Jul 4, 2012
Grand Obama BUTTlicker wrote:
Just Spammin' has a bit of a spam issue like little Tacky.
Do you really think you are fooling anyone into believing that you are a Birther by stealing my moniker?
Cancer on the pResidency

Louisville, KY

#89201 Jul 4, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I work in the field of patents, I cannot authoritatively answer your question.
Now that is funny, I thought you prescribed meds all day.
Cancer on the pResidency

Louisville, KY

#89202 Jul 4, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoop-dee-do!
Do you use dippiy-do to?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#89203 Jul 4, 2012
Obama told to back off U.N. gun treaty
Lawmakers join general in declaring pact a threat to freedom

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/obama-told-to-back...

Mac McKinney

We shouldn't sign any treaty with the UN, we should get out of the UN and evict them from the buiding they occupy. We also need to cut of any financing of the operation of the UN.
----------

I agree Mark.....soooo agree!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min red and right 319,531
News Official resigns after insulting Obama, Holder,... 3 min ACTUALLY 58
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min PolakPotrafi 1,205,317
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min what 175,371
News Latest on Ferguson: Civil rights leaders condem... 5 min WeTheSheeple 1,542
News Ted Cruz Announces White House Bid 7 min okimar 143
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 9 min The Cure 6,103
News How Ted Cruz wound up on Obamacare 1 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 75
News Trump: Cruz's Canada birth is a 'hurdle' for Wh... 1 hr Le Duped 71
More from around the web