BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 3,965)

Showing posts 79,281 - 79,300 of167,596
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“The Usurper FAILED”

Since: Apr 11

Americans

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because the fable has no credibility and is OLD.
BTW, I don't recall the media trashing Herman Cain last week. Rehashing very old news? Is that your schtick? Last time I checked, this is 2012. Got a clue yet?
Herman Cain? RU serious?
Maybe you should write to Mitt and tell him about your shocking new discoveries? I'm sure he would be thrilled about all your lurker looky discoveries.
Hee hee hee.
(The Venus) quoted Vattel

Like the above is new.
Guffaw Guffaw Guffaw

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people claim it did and as BO has spent millions hiding the truth from us, I'll assume it's true.
Of course you will, but can you support your claim that he has spent millions hiding the truth from us? If you make statements without any basis in fact, I am forced to dismiss most of what you post.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
You again?
Me, always.
1 post removed

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
12 U.S. 253
8 Cranch 253
3 L.Ed. 553
THE VENUS, RAE, MASTER.
Feb. 1, 1814
==========
Vattel, who, though not very full to this point, is more explicit and more satisfactory on it than any other whose work has fallen into my hands, says,
Sorry, BirfoonLady, but the USSC did not hold in The Venus that Vattel governed who is a natural born citizen of the United States. Natural born citizenship was not even an issue in the case.

Try again.

And try to learn to read with comprehension.

According to The Venus, if President Obama had established domicile in a foreign country between which and the United States hostilities afterwards broke out, any property shipped by him before knowledge of the war and captured by an American cruiser after the declaration of war would be condemned as lawful prize!

Wow!!

Ooooh! If he shipped his teddy bear from Indonesia, at age six, to the US and if a war had broken out, his precious teddy would have been condemned as lawful prize!

Wooooow!

Got an effing clue?

UR on the wrong page, BirfoonLady.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, the notion that US citizenship was generally governed by international law was thoroughly rejected, despite the fact that a case,(The Venus) quoted Vattel in a matter that had nothing to do with natural born citizenship. Clue: There was no holding regarding natural born citizenship in the Venus. Duh!
Get a life.
The USSC has affirmed that the jus soli principle is the rule in this country. You can't change that by whining and sniveling.
1 post removed
Cancer on the pResidency

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life, Tacky.
Grow a brain, WoTARD!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, BirfoonLady, but the USSC did not hold in The Venus that Vattel governed who is a natural born citizen of the United States. Natural born citizenship was not even an issue in the case.
Try again.
According to The Venus, if President Obama had established domicile in a foreign country between which and the United States hostilities afterwards broke out, any property shipped by him before knowledge of the war and captured by an American cruiser after the declaration of war would be condemned as lawful prize!
Wow!!
Ooooh! If he shipped his teddy bear from Indonesia, at age six, to the US and if a war had broken out, his precious teddy would have been condemned as lawful prize!
Wooooow!
Got an effing clue?
<quoted text>
HOW COME it's WRITTEN "IN" the case?????
Hummmmm?

BUY a "clue"!!!!!!!

Capiche

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

LurkerLooky wrote:
<quoted text>
(The Venus) quoted Vattel
Like the above is new.
Guffaw Guffaw Guffaw
The Venus quoted Vattel!!! Whoop-dee-doo!

So what? Vattel was cited in relation to domicile, not citizenship.

Get a life.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because the fable has no credibility and is OLD.
BTW, I don't recall the media trashing Herman Cain last week. Rehashing very old news? Is that your schtick? Last time I checked, this is 2012. Got a clue yet?
Herman Cain? RU serious?
Maybe you should write to Mitt and tell him about your shocking new discoveries? I'm sure he would be thrilled about all your lurker looky discoveries.
Hee hee hee.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

I "guess" they just put it in there "for the hell of it.......

Like the Founding Fathers put "natural born" in there......."for the hell of it".....

NO reason.......

JUST.....

For the hell of it!........;-)
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Obama would not have qualified for statutory citizenship, the fantasy that he received a certificate of citizenship is pure lunacy.
Read the statute that was in effect in 1961, Dolt.
<quoted text>
By your statement I take it you are agreeing that he was in fact born in Kenya.
GuerreroRay

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

what Jerry said I am amazed that any body can profit $7827 in 4 weeks on the computer. did you read this web page http://goo.gl/UUZFR

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
12 U.S. 253
8 Cranch 253
3 L.Ed. 553
THE VENUS, RAE, MASTER.
Feb. 1, 1814
==========
Vattel, who, though not very full to this point, is more explicit and more satisfactory on it than any other whose work has fallen into my hands, says,'the citizens are the members of the civil society; bound to this society by certain duties, and subject to its authority, they equally participate in its advantages. The natives, or indigenes, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens. Society not being able to subsist and to perpetuate itself but by the children of the citizens, those children naturally follow the condition of their fathers, and succeed to all their rights.'
'The inhabitants, as distinguished from citizens, are strangers who are permitted to settle and stay in the country. Bound by their residence to the society, they are subject to the laws of the state, while they reside there, and they are obliged to defendit, because it grants them protection, though they do not participate in all the rights of citizens. They enjoy only the advantages which the laws, or custom gives them. The perpetual inhabitants are those who have received the right of perpetual residence. These are a kind of citizens of an inferior order, and are united and subject to the society, without participating in all its advantages.'
'The domicil is the habitation fixed in any place, with an intention of always staying there. A man does not, then, establish his domicil in any place, unless he makes sufficiently known his intention of fixing there, either tacitly or by an express declaration. However, this declaration is no reason why, if he afterwards changes his mind, he may not remove his domicil elsewhere. In this sense, he who stops, even for a long time, in a place, for the management of his affairs, has only a simple habitation there, but has no domicil.'
A domicil, then, in the sense in which this term is used by Vattel, requires not only actual residence in a foreign country, but 'an intention of always staying there.' Actual residence without this intention, amounts to no more than 'simple habitation.'
http://openjurist.org/12/us/253/the-venus-rae...
Whoop-dee-doo, BirfoonLady. Vattel was cited concerning domicile. The USSC has never considered Vattel or International law to have any authority concerning who is generally a natural born citizen of the United States. Vattel has never been the rule.

With $1.25 and The Venus you can ride on the bus.

Hee hee.

With $1.25 and Minor v. Happersett you can also ride on the bus.

The USSC and every other court in the US says UR FOS.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, the notion that US citizenship was generally governed by international law was thoroughly rejected, despite the fact that a case,(The Venus) quoted Vattel in a matter that had nothing to do with natural born citizenship. Clue: There was no holding regarding natural born citizenship in the Venus. Duh!
Get a life.
The USSC has affirmed that the jus soli principle is the rule in this country. You can't change that by whining and sniveling.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

It looks like Wojar has been dippin' in the suds again.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Good night Ya'll

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW COME it's WRITTEN "IN" the case?????
Hummmmm?
BUY a "clue"!!!!!!!
Capiche
In order to determine whether a person has obtained the right of an acquired domicile.

It had nothing to do with whether any of the parties were natural born citizens.

Please learn to effing read.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again.
Wow!!
Wooooow!
Got an effing clue?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
I "guess" they just put it in there "for the hell of it.......
Like the Founding Fathers put "natural born" in there......."for the hell of it".....
NO reason.......
JUST.....
For the hell of it!........;-)
Nope, it had to do with domicile, not citizenship.

Ever notice that The Venus was not even mentioned in Minor v. Happersett, or US v. Ark, or In re Ark, or In re Look Tin Sing, or Perkins v. Elg?

Dolt.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
By your statement I take it you are agreeing that he was in fact born in Kenya.
By your statement, I take it that you have not learned to read the English language.

Clue, would not, in the context means would not "if" he had been born beyond the limits of the US, not that he "was not".

Go back to middle school. Get your diploma.

And please, GROW UP!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Obama would not have qualified for statutory citizenship, the fantasy that he received a certificate of citizenship is pure lunacy.
Read the statute that was in effect in 1961, Dolt.
<quoted text>

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
It looks like Wojar has been dippin' in the suds again.
Looks like Just Sayin is shooting blanks.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
Good night Ya'll
Don't forget to take your meds.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, the notion that US citizenship was generally governed by international law was thoroughly rejected,
Certainly wasn't in:

THE VENUS, 12 U.S.(8 Cranch) 253, 289 (1814)(Marshall, C.J. concurring)(cites Vattel’s definition of Natural Born Citizen)
SHANKS V. DUPONT, 28 U.S. 242, 245 (1830)(same definition without citing Vattel)
MINOR V. HAPPERSETT, 88 U.S.162,167-168 ( 1875)(same definition without citing Vattel)
EX PARTE REYNOLDS, 1879, 5 Dill., 394, 402 (same definition and cites Vattel)
UNITED STATES V WARD, 42 F.320 (C.C.S.D. Cal. 1890)(same definition and cites Vattel.)"

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly wasn't in:
THE VENUS, 12 U.S.(8 Cranch) 253, 289 (1814)(Marshall, C.J. concurring)(cites Vattel’s definition of Natural Born Citizen)
SHANKS V. DUPONT, 28 U.S. 242, 245 (1830)(same definition without citing Vattel)
MINOR V. HAPPERSETT, 88 U.S.162,167-168 ( 1875)(same definition without citing Vattel)
EX PARTE REYNOLDS, 1879, 5 Dill., 394, 402 (same definition and cites Vattel)
UNITED STATES V WARD, 42 F.320 (C.C.S.D. Cal. 1890)(same definition and cites Vattel.)"
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, the issue isn't whether a case mentions the word, Vattel, but whether any case holds that US citizenship is generally governed by international law.

Not one of your cases backs up this contention.

Take your meds! And learn to read!

Puh-lease!

If you dispute, please quote specific passages that, in your fantasies, you believe in your heart of hearts, back up your delusions.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, the notion that US citizenship was generally governed by international law was thoroughly rejected, by international law was thoroughly rejected, despite the fact that a case,(The Venus) quoted Vattel in a matter that had nothing to do with natural born citizenship. Clue: There was no holding regarding natural born citizenship in the Venus. Duh!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,281 - 79,300 of167,596
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••