BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#88540 Jul 1, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's playing his sheeple for their nickles in more ways than one but they are too dumb to know it.
How many tax dollars has he spent on lawyers for this birth certificate sham?
Just a fraction compared to the tax dollars spent by birthers that in turn forced the govt to spend as much to arrive at 133-0. Kudos.

“The Usurper FAILED”

Since: Apr 11

Americans

#88541 Jul 1, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Has nothing to do with persons born in the US.
UR on the wrong page, BirfoonLady.
LOL...you been on the wrong page for years bub. haha

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#88542 Jul 1, 2012
For those who say Global Warming is false read this.
http://news.yahoo.com/rise-sea-level-cant-sto...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#88543 Jul 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
"And the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond the sea,
or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born
citizens: Provided, That the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose
fathers have never been resident in the United States".
(Act of January 29, 1795,
Section 3, 1 Stat. 414, 415)
Sorry, Birfoonlady, but the words, "natural-born" in the naturalization Act of 1795 were included as a COPY ERROR. As such, your quote is WORTHLESS. Your conclusion is based on an error.

“Mr. James Madison, who had been a member of the Constitutional Convention and participated in the drafting of the terms of eligibility for the President, was a member of the Committee of the House, together with Samuel Dexter of Massachusetts and Thomas A. Carnes of Georgia when the matter of the uniform naturalization act was considered in 1795. Here the false inference which such language might suggest with regard to the President was noted, and the Committee sponsored a new naturalization bill which deleted the term ‘natural-born’ from the Act of 1795.(1 Stat 414). The same error was never repeated in any subsequent naturalization act.”
See p 15877 Congressional Record, 1967.

Hee hee hee!

Bristol, CT

#88544 Jul 1, 2012
113 Cong. Rec. 15,876, 15,877.

Bristol, CT

#88545 Jul 1, 2012
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, have the Heritage Foundation, Romney and the Republicans now abandoned their own plan now that Obama has actually passed it? Or were they always bull shiting us about it from the start?
UR right, the were bullshitting all along. President Obama called their bluff. Now the elephants hope everyone has Alzheimer's.
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure the hospitals are ecstatic. They didn't have to pay for the freeloaders anyway. Have you never heard of H-cap?
So what about the little guy who is forced to buy insurance even if they don't use conventional medicine?
Yes I know someday everyone will need to use some type of medical facility.
But what if they don't. What if they are in excellent health and then all of a sudden they get run over by a truck and never see a hospital or a doctor? Maybe their surviving relatives should be reimbursed for all that unused insurance money. Why didn't Obama create something like that for the people instead of creating what he did for the insurance companies and the government?
The informer

Tampa, FL

#88546 Jul 1, 2012
A good read for you pathetic Communist Obots:

http://noiri.blogspot.ca/2012/07/real-yes-rea...

The real truth about your faux messiah.
The informer

Tampa, FL

#88547 Jul 1, 2012
nebka wrote:
Moron...Take you fake science to some climate thread.
You are obviously too stupid to even know where to post your drivel.

No one says that global warming is not real. We say that AGW is not real.
Sea levels, as well as climate change have ALWAYS been a part of life on Earth.
Educate yourself. Study the MWP, then the LIA (little ice age).
Frank

Spokane, WA

#88548 Jul 1, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Has nothing to do with persons born in the US.
UR on the wrong page, BirfoonLady.
Barack Obama Sr was never a citizen of The United States of America,not even for one day.
1 post removed
Frank

Spokane, WA

#88550 Jul 1, 2012
nebka wrote:
Nature caused or caused by higher powers is not man caused global warming. Man is very small compared to the universe. No one has ever said that there is not such thing as change in weather or change in climate. No one man on Earth is more powerful than the Sun or even the moon,or the many other factors that contribute to climate change. Man can not change the revolution or rotation of the Earth.

Bristol, CT

#88551 Jul 1, 2012
Cancer on the pResidency wrote:
<quoted text>
The microfiche roll containing Obama's copy is the only thing that can prove that an original LFBC for Obama ever existed.
There is no such thing as a microfiche roll, BirfoonBoy.

And, BTW, B&W photocopiers don't use white toner either.

Loser.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You’d probably rather see the original BC JS. What’s your obsession with microfilm? Every step of the process can be forged anyway through birfoon twilight zone flights. It became evident a long time ago the birfoon is incapable of dealing with reality when it comes to Obama.

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#88552 Jul 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you edit. Replace "you" with "I". God, how embarrassing for a wife to have a birther husband, for children to have a birther father, and for a birther's parents who probably died of shame. How is must suck to be a puerile excuse of a man.
I'm not a birther, Jock Strap, but you don't actually know where you were born, let alone Obumbles.

Bristol, CT

#88553 Jul 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ambitious foreigners cannot intrigue for the office ...."
The BIG 0...IS one...
BORN of a "foreign national".....
Got a clue yet?
Sorry, BirfoonLady, you cited Joseph Story.

BirfoonLady: "then LQQK at Justice Story's after DEBATE!"

"As the President is required to be a native citizen of the United States, ambitious foreigners cannot intrigue for the office ...."

How's the crow tasting?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
BirfoonLady: "then LQQK at Justice Story's after DEBATE!"
From Joseph Story, as linked to by BirfoonLady:
"As the President is required to be a native citizen of the United States, ambitious foreigners cannot intrigue for the office ...."
Got a clue yet?

Bristol, CT

#88554 Jul 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
University of Hawaii
In September 1959, Obama Sr. enrolled at the University of Hawaii at Manoa in Honolulu as the university's first African foreign student.
==========
Entering the U.S.- Documents required for Foreign Nationals (International Travelers)
https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/...
Huh?

So what?

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#88555 Jul 1, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Because as long as i can remember it has never been 100 at 8 pm and i am 48 years old.
I've been around a bit longer than you, Peaches, the one thing I've learned about the weather is it's totally unpredictable. I've also learned it goes in cycles. What we really need to be concerned about is another Ice Age, don't you agree?

Bristol, CT

#88556 Jul 1, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Being a native-born citizen is not exactly the same as the principle of jus soli
(that is, citizenship due to place of birth).
For example, a person born in Japan to Japanese parent(s) is clearly a native-born citizen of Japan.
However, such a person became a citizen of Japan due to jus sanguinis (that is, citizenship through descent)
as Japan does not recognize the principle of jus soli.
In many countries (such as Japan), being native-born is not sufficient to confer citizenship.
http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Nat...
Sorry, BirfoonLady, the United States is not Japan.

In this country jus soli is law.

"[W]e find that the Constitution has recognized
the general principle of public law, that allegiance
and citizenship depend on the place of birth.‘
This doctrine of citizenship by reason of place of
birth is spoken of by the writers on the subject as
the jus soli or common law doctrine."
Perkins v. Elg, 99 F.2d 408, 410 (App.D.C. 1938)
modified and affirmed, 307 U.S. 325 (1939).
(Internal citation omitted.)

Got any more incoherent rants and impertinent citations?

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#88557 Jul 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ok, western...oops, Just Sayin'. Keep reading those tabloid headlines while in queue at supermarket. And , ha ha, too cheap to buy one, reads hate headlines, that alone is sufficient.
How blissful you must be.
Only one of me, Jock Itch, and yes today was quite blissful, mostly due to my girlfriend who treats me like the king I should be. Does your boyfriend treat you like the Queen you are? LOL

Bristol, CT

#88558 Jul 1, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I have been very happy with the insurance that I have had for over a decade. Why should I be happy that Obama wants to take that away from me?
Read the law, birfoon, you can keep your policy, even if it's inferior to the policies available on the exchange.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the entire bill is a mandate Frank. Do you not already have health insurance or are you a county hospital outpatient? You’ll need to get insurance Frank. LOL

“wisdom”

Location hidden

#88559 Jul 1, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Sweet Bennie wrote:
<quoted text>
Westerner, this may be the crowbar that does the job:
Pass this one around to anyone you know, it may be the end of Obama before the election.
THEY IMPEACHED NIXON, AND BECAUSE OF FAST AND FURIOUS, THE SAME SHOULD HAPPEN TO OBAMA. WATCH
THIS PRESS INTERVIEW,IT IS FROM THEIR OWN MOUTHS.
Eric Holder, and Napolitano, should go with him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Why does it take a Canadian, a non-American, to tell stooge Sweet Bennie and his buddy the westerner, who obviously agrees, that Nixon was never impeached? He resigned before proceedings were intitated as he knew he was sure of impeachment. How it must suck to be Sweet Bennie and the westerner. Pity their families who must be constantly embarrassed.
I never mentioned Nixon or impeachments, lay off the Canadian Club, jock strap.

Bristol, CT

#88560 Jul 1, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Part of the problem is that tens of millions of idiots voted for him,but there has been an evident bias by the media and an apparent will of corruption by millions of left wing political saps who have dedicated their efforts to insuring that the falsehood continues.
Part of "the problem" is that 69 MILLION voters elected him?

The problem is the Frank cannot seem to understand that his guy LOST.

Your sour grapes are really rancid, Frank.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep saying that Frank yet Barack Obama remains the POTUS. How do you account for the error?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,207,486
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Ari son of Anarchy 175,981
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Paul Porter1 155,008
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 min Earthling-1 34,115
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 5 min Happy 4,598
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 7 min George 494
News Indiana lawmakers try to quiet firestorm surrou... 7 min Anonymous of Indy 67
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min -Friendly Poster- 320,076
More from around the web