BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 3,614)

Showing posts 72,261 - 72,280 of167,698
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81177
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, BirfoonChild. The initials were from a person with legally delegated authority. Go look that up, BirfoonChild. "Delegated."
The information was responsive to the request. Sorry, the Birfoon AG asked for time of birth, and received, get this, time of birth! 7:24 PM. There was nothing incomplete. Every question was addressed.
Hee hee hee!
<quoted text>
You are fantasizing again Wojar.

Person with legally delegated authority. LOL
I have worked in corporations and around office people. Someone who initials a stamp is usually an office worker of some type.

Jebby said Onaka himself sent it.LOL Not so.

No birth date on the thing which means no birth period!

Obama's birth certificate is a fake

Compare with a different certificate from Hawaii

Obama birth certificate
http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/pre...

A different certificate same month same year
http://www.wnd.com/2011/09/342937/

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81178
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the 1% will be rich enough to pay for their own doctors. That means the real 99% will have to go onto ObamaCare. Now, if you have ever been in a VA hospital, you will know exactly what I mean. And Army medicine is not much better.
RU on drugs?

Most people who have insurance will have exactly the same policy they had before, unless they choose otherwise.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
RU on drugs?
The CBO determined the effects Obamacare would have on the deficit.
The question was asked and answered. But Rouge doesn't like the answer.
The fact is, the taxpayer is not a loser under Obamacare. Employed, productive people will have exactly the same coverage they always had. Poor people will have medical care that is much more cost effective than going to emergency rooms, saving the taxpayer a lot of $$$.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81179
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
RU on drugs?
Most people who have insurance will have exactly the same policy they had before, unless they choose otherwise.
<quoted text>
Obama's plan is to put insurance agents and insurance companies out of business so that every one is forced into his version of Medicaid.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81180
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
You are fantasizing again Wojar.
Person with legally delegated authority. LOL
I have worked in corporations and around office people. Someone who initials a stamp is usually an office worker of some type.
Jebby said Onaka himself sent it.LOL Not so.
Sorry, BirfoonChild, go look up legally delegated authority.

I don't give a shite where you worked. Irrelevant.

Someone who initials a legal departmental document with the authority of the office is duly empowered to do so through delegated authority.

Sorry. When a person with duly delegated authority initials a document, it is legally the same as if the person who delegated the authority signed the document.

Sorreeeeeeeeee, LOSER.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, BirfoonChild. The initials were from a person with legally delegated authority. Go look that up, BirfoonChild. "Delegated."
The information was responsive to the request. Sorry, the Birfoon AG asked for time of birth, and received, get this, time of birth! 7:24 PM. There was nothing incomplete. Every question was addressed.
Hee hee hee!
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81181
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
All of this was aired here 3 months ago.
Yes and I like it so much I think I will post it again.

Interview with Lord Christopher Monckton, former adviser to ex-British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher.

Concerning Obama's birth certificate.

“I have since had independent investigations made, and have discovered that there are clear irregularities in the document,” Monckton said.

“I have consulted a 20-year expert in forgery of documents,” Monckton explained,“and I said I want reassurance that this document on the website is genuine. And the guy, having had a good look at it, said ‘I can’t do that.’ He says there are 17 red flags on this document: everything from the number of layers in the document so you can move the stamps about at will, to the fact that some of the document has been oriented incorrectly, the spacing of the words, the spacing of the letters, the number of different typefaces used by what should have been a single typewriter, there are just so many.”
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81182
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, BirfoonChild, go look up legally delegated authority.
I don't give a shite where you worked. Irrelevant.
Someone who initials a legal departmental document with the authority of the office is duly empowered to do so through delegated authority.
Sorry. When a person with duly delegated authority initials a document, it is legally the same as if the person who delegated the authority signed the document.
Sorreeeeeeeeee, LOSER.
<quoted text>
No one was even talking to you in the first place sewer breath.
My response was to Jeb but you just have to horn in where you are not wanted.

Jeb said Alvin Onaka sent the document which wasn't not true seeing that it was initialed by someone with the initials gk.

Those initials tell me that Alvin Onaka never saw the dociment.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81183
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obama's birth certificate is a fake

Compare with a different certificate from Hawaii

Obama birth certificate
http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/pre...


A different certificate same month same year
http://www.wnd.com/2011/09/342937/

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81184
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>

Actually I try not to play the race card.
You ought to be ashamed of yourself for lying.
But then, the people of today think nothing of being dishonest. Morals and values have gone out the window.
Anyone wanting to see proof of you playing the race card, merely has to read your posts, especially about what's going on with the Arizona/Mexico border.
You're purposely trying to mislead people into believing that stopping criminals and terrorists from sneaking into this country is nothing more than a "racist accusation", when nothing could be further from the truth.
I find people like you dangerous.
My discussion with you, just like other Obots, is over now. May God have mercy on your soul.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81185
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
No one was even talking to you in the first place sewer breath.
My response was to Jeb but you just have to horn in where you are not wanted.
Jeb said Alvin Onaka sent the document which wasn't not true seeing that it was initialed by someone with the initials gk.
Those initials tell me that Alvin Onaka never saw the dociment.
Hee hee hee.

Those initials indicate a person was duly authorized with delegated authority to sign the document. legally, it is the same as if Onaka signed it himself.

Sorry, Birfoon. Go look up delegation of powers and duties. It's commonplace.

Here's an example, BirfoonBoy:

In accordance with 37 CFR 1.181(g), the authority to decide petitions to the *>Director of the USPTO< not otherwise delegated, has been delegated to various Office officials. Generally, these officials will decide petitions as specified in the following sections for the effective operation of the Office. Also listed are certain petitions which are not, strictly speaking, to the *>Director of the USPTO< but have been committed by statute or rule to the designated officials.

Jagoff.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, BirfoonChild, go look up legally delegated authority.
I don't give a shite where you worked. Irrelevant.
Someone who initials a legal departmental document with the authority of the office is duly empowered to do so through delegated authority.
Sorry. When a person with duly delegated authority initials a document, it is legally the same as if the person who delegated the authority signed the document.
Sorreeeeeeeeee, LOSER.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81186
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, the record shows that President Obama was born in Honolulu, HI, at Kapiolani Hospital.
The verification also shows that his momma signed the document on August 7, 1961 while in hospital, and that the birth was recorded the next day.
Get your head on straight.
It was a hospital birth, dumbass.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The part about a birth date is not an issue to me. His BC says he was born on Aug. 4, 1961 which was on a Friday. His mother signed (?) the document Monday Aug. 7th and the following day the doctored signed it. All of that is logical as very little gets done on a weekend except if a baby wants to be born.
But I too question the hospital!
<quoted text>
Yes, I believe every document BHO has shown is fraudulent. Most of what is on those documents is true ..... but not all.
The date time line I have no problem with. I do have problems with the hospital, the state and country it says he was born in.
O'Bummer is a con-man!
What I'm hearing you say is that, presented with proof, you choose to reject it.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81187
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just Sayin wrote:
Obama's birth certificate is a fake
Compare with a different certificate from Hawaii
Obama birth certificate
http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/pre...
A different certificate same month same year
http://www.wnd.com/2011/09/342937/
My birth certificate from Jefferson Co., Ohio looks nothing like my sisters. She was born in Franklin Co. three years before me. Things change. I think it's time to find a different conspiracy at which to gnaw.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81188
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Post 81182

which was not true

Instead of which wasn't not true

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81189
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Siouxweety wrote:
<quoted text>
You ought to be ashamed of yourself for lying.
But then, the people of today think nothing of being dishonest. Morals and values have gone out the window.
Anyone wanting to see proof of you playing the race card, merely has to read your posts, especially about what's going on with the Arizona/Mexico border.
You're purposely trying to mislead people into believing that stopping criminals and terrorists from sneaking into this country is nothing more than a "racist accusation", when nothing could be further from the truth.
I find people like you dangerous.
My discussion with you, just like other Obots, is over now. May God have mercy on your soul.
My posts concerning the Mexican border have nothing to do with race. First of all, Mexicans are not a separate race. Secondly, the problem isn’t with Mexicans crossing the border it’s with illegal foreign nationals crossing the border. I have never said that stopping people from entering the country was nothing more than a “racist accusation”. Where in the hell did you find that? If you don’t like my posts, I can understand that, I’m pretty opinionated. But I don’t understand why you would try to make it sound like I’m in favor of amnesty for illegal aliens. I’m not. Not for illegal Mexicans, Germans, Scandinavians, or Mongols. It’s not a racial thing, it’s a United States thing. Get your facts straight and then post. Otherwise you come off as being kind of uninformed. Thank you for participating in debate. And I’m sure he will have mercy on my soul.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81190
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hee Hee Hee

ARPAIO NOT BUYING HAWAII'S OBAMA-BIRTH STORY
'That doesn't impress me ... show us the proof!'

Arizona’s Sheriff Joe Arpaio told a radio host today he’s “not impressed” with a letter from the state of Hawaii affirming Barack Obama’s birth there.

He wants to see the proof himself.

Arpaio appeared on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” on New York’s WABC Radio to talk, in part, about a letter sent from the Hawaii Department of Health to Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett affirming Obama’s birth in the island state.

As WND reported, after more than eight weeks of pressing for answers, Bennett received verification from Hawaii of Obama’s American birth, which Bennett says satisfies Arizona’s requirements for placing Obama on the 2012 presidential ballot.

So if Bennett is satisfied by the letter, Klein asked, does it satisfy Arpaio?

“That doesn’t impress me,” Arpaio responded.“Why doesn’t [Bennett] ask for the birth certificate? The microfilm, look at the originals to see if it exists?… Just saying that there is some information about the president’s background doesn’t impress me.”

Show members of Congress how many Americans demand more than words, they demand constitutional integrity.

The sheriff’s Cold Case Posse has already concluded there is probable cause that the Obama birth document presented by the White House and Obama’s Selective Service registration are forgeries.

But Klein pressed Arpaio, asking the sheriff if he thought the Hawaiian letter was somehow fabricated, too.

“I just said from day one,” Arpaio replied,“I wanted to clear the president. I’m not accusing him of any crime; I just want to see the microfilm. We have two twins on the microfilm around the time the president was born. So let’s see the microfilm, let’s see the original copy of the birth certificate, then we’ll put this to rest.”

“I don’t know why it’s a big secret,” Arpaio continued.“Why is just a letter coming out and saying,‘Yes, we say that he was born there’? Show us the proof.”
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81191
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
My birth certificate from Jefferson Co., Ohio looks nothing like my sisters. She was born in Franklin Co. three years before me. Things change. I think it's time to find a different conspiracy at which to gnaw.
Excuse me but see what you miss when you don't open the urls.

Same city, alleged same hospital, same month, same year.

Don't blame me for you own faults.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81192
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me but see what you miss when you don't open the urls.
Same city, alleged same hospital, same month, same year.
Don't blame me for you own faults.
So, What's the problem? The man is the PRESIDENT OF the United States. THAT makes him a citizen, I think.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81193
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
So, What's the problem? The man is the PRESIDENT OF the United States. THAT makes him a citizen, I think.
What rock have you been living under for the past three years?

His literary agent has him billed as being born in Kenya but then says Ohh Oh Oh that was a typo. Puleeeese
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81194
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Obama's impressive list of accomplishments

WHAT AN IMPRESSIVE LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS!…

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.

First President to violate the War Powers Act.

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.

First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party, a violation of the U.S. Constitution.

First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.

First President to recommend changing our National Anthem as it portrays and promotes violence and is warlike in its theme.

First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer Breakfast and activities.

First President to initiate a Cash for Clunkers Program to clean up exhaust that adds to global warming, then extended it because it was so popular — wasting hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars
.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

First President to bypass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.

First President to demand a company hand over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.

First President to tell a major manufacturing company which state they are allowed to locate a factory in.

First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.

First President to fire an inspector general of Americorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.

First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.

First President to pledge complete transparency while campaigning, then hide his medical, educational,and travel records.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.

First President to repeat the Holy Qur’an and tells us that the early morning Islamic call to worship is the most beautiful sound on earth.

Now it is up to us Freedom-loving Americans to see to it that he is voted out after his FIRST term.
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81195
May 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
So, What's the problem? The man is the PRESIDENT OF the United States. THAT makes him a citizen, I think.
Our government has succeeded in destroying our whole constitution by letting this foreigner even consider running for president.

If you don't understand what that means then take that picture off your moniker because your hypocrisy is showing.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81196
May 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wow, this is sick.
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/26/miami-po...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 72,261 - 72,280 of167,698
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••