BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Jan 09

United States

#39 Feb 3, 2009
I'm sure Nostradamus said something that can be twisted to fit this situation too.

Primitive superstitions and fear vs facts. You'd think it would be an uneven contest, but apparently quantity has more weight than quality.
1 post removed

“Dude Seriously?!?!”

New Orleans (but I live in FL)

#41 Feb 3, 2009
TamoraRose wrote:
I'm sure Nostradamus said something that can be twisted to fit this situation too.
You mean no one has looked yet?
Simone

Frankfort, IL

#42 Feb 3, 2009
Kinder and Gentler Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
not funny!
become educated:
Of course it is all part of Obama’s plan to replace our Christian government with an atheist, communist Islamic state! He will lead us to the End of Days. It is written and it shall pass. If the liberals do not repent they shall taste the fear that only God’s own fire can bring. They will burn as the smell of Hell’s own sulfur pits chokes their last breaths. Hindu, Muslim, Catholic, Atheist and Democrat – you will all be judged and found lacking. You must RISE up against this so-called president. It is your only hope. I say “so-called” because, Barack Obama is NOT the president. I repeat Barack Obama is NOT the president. He did not recite the oath of office correctly, then he did not use a bible – probably had a Koran in his jacket pocket close to his heart. NO FILM of his second oath either. WHO KNOWS what he really swore to do. HE MIGHT have sworn allegiance to LENIN, SATAN, ALLAH or the NAACP
Quick, Anne Coulter, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh GET ON THIS STORY IMMEDIATELY.
It is obviously a conspiracy to subvert the American way of life and the will of Jesus.
He cannot prove that he is an American citizen by birth.
He is secretly a Muslim and took the oath today with his hand on the Koran.
The oath was not properly administered - HE WAS NOT SWORN IN AS PRESIDENT!!!!
Without the oath properly administered this is an unconstitutional cabal controlling our government.
WE MUST RISE UP AGAINST THE GODLESS HORDES. THIS WAS A COUP
And the Birth Certificate scandal IS real. It is all part of the same Ultra-liberal constitutional coup. Obama was not eligible to become president and he was not administered the proper oath. So, THERE IS NO PRESIDENT. There is a shadowy behind the scenes ultra-liberal paramilitary group of gays and abortionists who have taken control of the nuclear codes. They will not rest until the American way of life as shown on Leave it to Beaver has been destroyed and only viewed fondly as decades old fiction.
This IS happening and it IS foretold in the Book of Revelation (only if you know the secret codes and meanings) BUT IT IS REAL.
Wow. You know, psychiatrists exist to help people like you. Medication and intense therapy might work for you. God is a god of love, not the hateful one you espouse.
Sunny

Hammond, IN

#43 Feb 3, 2009
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say or infer all.
You didn't say it, but you did infer it. You said "the republicans" that would mean the group as a whole.

“Dude Seriously?!?!”

New Orleans (but I live in FL)

#44 Feb 3, 2009
Simone wrote:
<quoted text> Wow. You know, psychiatrists exist to help people like you. Medication and intense therapy might work for you. God is a god of love, not the hateful one you espouse.
You took him seriously? You really took him seriously?
Ira Knee

Marietta, GA

#45 Feb 3, 2009
Simone wrote:
<quoted text> Wow. You know, psychiatrists exist to help people like you. Medication and intense therapy might work for you. God is a god of love, not the hateful one you espouse.
Check your sarcasm meter. That post is a nearly complete, satirical collection of the bizarre, delusional and hate filled claims posted previously in the conspiracy theory threads on Topix. And quite well done.

United States

#46 Feb 3, 2009
Ira Knee! O.M.G.!!
Ken

United States

#47 Feb 3, 2009
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshyt - show ANY proof.
He read it somewhere on the internet. "It has been reported" "informed sources say" etc, etc.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Scenic Manitowoc County WI

#48 Feb 3, 2009
Ira Knee wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your sarcasm meter. That post is a nearly complete, satirical collection of the bizarre, delusional and hate filled claims posted previously in the conspiracy theory threads on Topix. And quite well done.
Thanks.
Ira Knee

Decatur, GA

#49 Feb 3, 2009
Kinder and Gentler Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
No, no, no, no, no. Thank you. And if it's on the intarwebs it must be true.
Ira Knee

Decatur, GA

#50 Feb 3, 2009
TamoraRose wrote:
Ira Knee! O.M.G.!!
<grin>

I live in the Tsar Chasm with a pair o' Ds.

United States

#51 Feb 3, 2009
Ira Knee wrote:
<quoted text>
<grin>
I live in the Tsar Chasm with a pair o' Ds.
You're killing me!
Majority Will

Decatur, GA

#52 Feb 3, 2009
TamoraRose wrote:
<quoted text>
You're killing me!
i

We had to move from Tsar Donic to Mockingbird Lane. All of our mirrors were broken in the move. Even the non-physical ones. Go figure. I was told the best move is to Bell Curve but stay on the west side. <wink>

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#53 Feb 4, 2009
On January 20, 2009, Chief Justice John G Roberts administered the presidential oath of office to a man who has failed to provide one iota of evidence that he is, indeed, a natural born citizen of the United States as required by Article II, Section 1, United States Constitution. To the contrary, overwhelming evidence indicates this man to be a citizen, to this day, of Indonesia; that he owes no allegiance and has proven no allegiance to the United State of America, its Constitution and Bill of Rights, or its people.
http://www.newswithviews.com/Stuter/stuter141...

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#54 Feb 4, 2009
Fed Up wrote:
On January 20, 2009, Chief Justice John G Roberts administered the presidential oath of office to a man who has failed to provide one iota of evidence that he is, indeed, a natural born citizen of the United States as required by Article II, Section 1, United States Constitution. To the contrary, overwhelming evidence indicates this man to be a citizen, to this day, of Indonesia; that he owes no allegiance and has proven no allegiance to the United State of America, its Constitution and Bill of Rights, or its people.
On iota?!? He has provided any and all documentation needed to hold the position. Paranoid fools such as yourself could hold the original certificate in your hand and have it examined by forensic investigators and still claim it isn't enough proof.

Get over it.
Ira Knee

Marietta, GA

#55 Feb 4, 2009
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
On iota?!? He has provided any and all documentation needed to hold the position. Paranoid fools such as yourself could hold the original certificate in your hand and have it examined by forensic investigators and still claim it isn't enough proof.
Get over it.
Amen. And that paranoid maniac might have well have cited Weekly World News. What a loser.
Ira Knee

Marietta, GA

#56 Feb 4, 2009
rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it.
And of all of the frivolous lawsuits with no standing that have almost all been tossed not one was filed by a legitimate party with standing such as the RNC or the former Attorney General (sworn to uphold the Constitution).

No elector contested Obama's eligibility. No Secretary of State contested his eligibility. No one in any high level of U.S. government including the former President or Vice President contested his eligibility or his natural born status. No government agency including the NSA or FBI contested his eligibility nor confirmed any evidence to suggest credence to the conspiracy theory. None of the foaming right wing hate blogs, radio shows or TV networks including Fox, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh or Ann Coulter that would LOVE to discredit Obama have contested his eligibility.

Only a few delusional, paranoid, obsessive mouth breathers with more spare time than common sense continue to whine about a conspiracy theory with no basis in reality.
Bud

Tallahassee, FL

#57 Feb 4, 2009
Fed Up wrote:
100% false.
2 posts removed

#60 Feb 4, 2009
Fed Up wrote:
Oh my God! You are awesome. A true kindred spirit. Someone who can see the truth!

Please see post # 19

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/chicago-tri...

You anbd I need to get together, join forces and
STOP THIS madness from continuing.

I think you might be my long seperated birth twin..........

#61 Feb 4, 2009
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
100% false.
As I recall the lessons of the last 8 years, a TRUE patriot never lets the facts get in the way of their opinions.
Please. Weren't you paying attention?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min positronium 265,467
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min John Galt 1,115,012
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Obama Zombies 155,344
Mom of Rescued Child Praises McConnell in New Ad 11 min Touro 4
Obama scores coalition victory with Arab strikes 12 min spocko 160
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 14 min Here Is One 11,141
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 15 min hahaha 3,187

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE