Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

Apr 24, 2010 | Posted by: RadicalTim | Full story: www.sunnewspapers.net

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse...

Comments (Page 9,664)

Showing posts 193,261 - 193,280 of193,487
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

best buiy wrote:
Carter hates Jews and loves arabs.
The arabs paid him to write his anti-semitic book.
Half his team quit because there were so many lies in it.
I guess when a mouth breather like you has such a low intelligence quotient, every thing becomes a simple statement, huh simpleton?

President Carter is a Christian and actually teaches Bible School.
The book you are talking about was not anti-semetic. It simply mentioned the devastation of the Palestinian state due to years of bombing by the Israeli's.

There are two sides to every story and not everyone is in the corner of the Jews but most people, like you, are too cowardly to say anything bad about the Jews which is funny because they have done nothing for US.....EVER, but we give them billions of dollars every year. You better believe President Carter can say anything he wants about them and if they don't like it, to f-ing bad. Freedom of speech....remember?????

You would think the Jews would be used to everyone hating them by now but they are as thin skinned as ever. When they over-reacted to Carter's book, it just proved they are defensive because President Carter was spot on.

Enjoy your bliss.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

AMERICAN INDIAN-LIKE NATIVES TALK LIKE THAT YOUR OBVIOUSLY ANOTHER MEXICAN TRYING TO GLOM ONTO SOMEOBODY ELSES IDENTITY TO VALIDATE YOUR OWN FAILURES -SO YOU CAN RIDE PAPOOSE PERRO!
PLUS I OUTGREW THE HIGHCHAIR YEARS AGO BUT KEEP CRYING SOMEBODY MIGHT CHANGE YOUR DIAPER FOR YOU
1 post removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

AMERICAN INDIAN-THERE YA GO HEEHEEE THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE NOTHING BECAUSE YOUR ONLY 14 Y.O AND NEED YOU PARENT TO TAKE CARE OF YOU-POBRECITO!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

From Gov. Jan Brewer of Arizona:

Yesterday, Arizona scored a huge victory against President Obama’s tyranny!
A federal court UPHELD my Executive Order and Arizona's law denying driver's licenses to illegal aliens who President Obama has allowed to remain in our country under his outrageous deferred action program.The court ruled that Obama’s program DOES NOT preempt Arizona’s ability to determine who can receive a driver’s license.
This is a great victory for state’s rights and the rule of law!
Let me be clear: this fight has never been about the “Dreamers.” As Governor, I have taken an oath to uphold the laws of Arizona and I will continue to vigorously defend the citizens of Arizona and the duly-enacted laws of our State.
Please take a stand with me by making a donation here to help me continue fighting to protect Arizona! If donating by check, please make it payable to "Jan PAC" and mail to Jan PAC, P.O. Box 3798, Phoenix, AZ 85030.
Thank you for your continued support.

Best,

Jan

A step in the right direction!

Time to profile and deport as well, all illegal aliens wherever they come from.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
From Gov. Jan Brewer of Arizona:
Yesterday, Arizona scored a huge victory against President Obama’s tyranny!
A federal court UPHELD my Executive Order and Arizona's law denying driver's licenses to illegal aliens who President Obama has allowed to remain in our country under his outrageous deferred action program.The court ruled that Obama’s program DOES NOT preempt Arizona’s ability to determine who can receive a driver’s license.
This is a great victory for state’s rights and the rule of law!
Let me be clear: this fight has never been about the “Dreamers.” As Governor, I have taken an oath to uphold the laws of Arizona and I will continue to vigorously defend the citizens of Arizona and the duly-enacted laws of our State.
Please take a stand with me by making a donation here to help me continue fighting to protect Arizona! If donating by check, please make it payable to "Jan PAC" and mail to Jan PAC, P.O. Box 3798, Phoenix, AZ 85030.
Thank you for your continued support.
Best,
Jan
A step in the right direction!
Time to profile and deport as well, all illegal aliens wherever they come from.
In 20 years, Latinos and Hispanics will be the majority and YOU and your KKK friends will be the minority.

Karmas a bitch ain't it, Bigot?

Someone should iron the wrinkles out of the treasonist Brewers old, haggard face. Damn is she ugly!

Aryanzonas new tourism motto?

Come to ARYANZONA where fat, white, racists come to die!!!!
1 post removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

XOXOXOX-INDEED MAKE WAY FOR THE CHOSEN RACIST RAZA! BROWN RACISTS WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING ARE MUCH BETTER !NOTHING LIKE REPEADETLY PUNCHING YOURSELF IN THE HEAD ?? YER FUNNY

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

AMEMEXICAN-WELL I CAN TAKE IT TO THE PLAYGROUND TOO BUT I'LL LET YOU CONTINUE TO DO THE HONORS TO YOURSELF JUST LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO AND I WILL SIT BACK WATCH AND LAUGH AS YOU RAM YOURSELF TO ECSTASY! HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHHEEEEEHEEEEH EHEH
1 post removed

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

orkin33 wrote:
XOXOXOX-INDEED MAKE WAY FOR THE CHOSEN RACIST RAZA! BROWN RACISTS WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING ARE MUCH BETTER !NOTHING LIKE REPEADETLY PUNCHING YOURSELF IN THE HEAD ?? YER FUNNY
Pssstt....everyone knows the chosen race is Germanic.
Duh.

Just look at Germany's GDP, their wages, their unemployment numbers, the products they produce, very little waste, highly intelligent population.

Mexicans could only dream of being as successful mostly because to be successful, you have to A) Show up and B) Work hard.

Mexicans don't do either of those very well. Don't believe me, look at the stats for Mexico. Real Americans will fight to stay in power because we'll be damned if Mexicans or Cubans or Puerto Ricans are going to turn our country into cesspools like theirs. They are welcome here, but take us over?

bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
bahahhahahahahhaahhahahah
bahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha
1 post removed
proudredneck

Sun City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

The Greatest Enemies of the U.S.A. are NOT in the Middle-East but right here in America...The Afro-americans, The Mexican Invaders, The Neo-Nazi Liberals, The Choke and Puke Progressives, The RINO's, The Suicide Driven Islamic Perps...those are the people that are causing ALL the Major Problems in America today.
1 post removed
Juan Too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

orkin33 wrote:
WANTED:
A consenting adult mexican boarder jumper for some hot passionate male on male sex!
Wow, orkin33, U B wee-eard.
Juan Too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Sorry bub, takeover is already underway. Final nail in your coffin will be passage of the immigration reform bill. Ja-ja-ja-ja.
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Pssstt....everyone knows the chosen race is Germanic.
Duh.
Just look at Germany's GDP, their wages, their unemployment numbers, the products they produce, very little waste, highly intelligent population.
Mexicans could only dream of being as successful mostly because to be successful, you have to A) Show up and B) Work hard.
Mexicans don't do either of those very well. Don't believe me, look at the stats for Mexico. Real Americans will fight to stay in power because we'll be damned if Mexicans or Cubans or Puerto Ricans are going to turn our country into cesspools like theirs. They are welcome here, but take us over?
bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
bahahhahahahahhaahhahahah
bahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha
Juan Too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

proudredneck wrote:
The Greatest Enemies of the U.S.A. are NOT in the Middle-East but right here in America...The Afro-americans, The Mexican Invaders, The Neo-Nazi Liberals, The Choke and Puke Progressives, The RINO's, The Suicide Driven Islamic Perps...those are the people that are causing ALL the Major Problems in America today.
You left our your dad, who is in competition with you for your sister's virginity.

Ja-ja-ja-ja.
2 posts removed
proudredneck

Sun City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Mexicans need to return to their native land...MEXICO...and clean up the garbage down there...why come to the U.S.A. and suck the taxpayers tits ?...are you so stupid and non-manly to have to come to white people for handouts ?...shame on you for being such scared punks...sissy boys from Maaaaeeeekkkkkoooo...hahhahahh ahhahhahahhaha
proudredneck

Sun City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Mexicans do the work that Blacks won't do...pickup garbage...trim trees...cut the grass...pick fruit...dig holes...fill holes...Mexicans are just bitches for Blacks...maybe we should let more Mexicans come to the U.S.A. so every Black can own his own Manuel Labor Boy....hahhahhahhahhahhahahhah hahahhahahhahah
3 posts removed
best buy

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Kenneth Stein, Dennis Ross, Michael Oren, Alan Dershowitz, Melvin Konner and Rachel Ehrenfeld are among the contributors who offer important insight about the former president's lamentable distortions.

http://www.camera.org/index.asp...
3 posts removed

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Just An Honest Man wrote:
Trayvon Text Messages – George Zimmerman Defense Discovery 3rd Supplemental
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/2...
Interesting read indeed..

Eagle
proudredeck

Sun City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Mexico will never tale over California, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas with out very much blood being shed...mostly Mexican.
When that coward Santa Anna surrendered to Americans he was pissing his pants...Mexicans are ONLY tough when they are in the majority...when confronted one-on-one they cry like babies...fact!
5 posts removed
RAID

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Will be funny watching the mexicans overrun the southwest. Soon there will be millions of dumb illiterates running around scaring off the whites who will move north. Then when the browns rule, they will be easily taken over again by the whites and they will run back to mexico. How many times has this played out before?

Whites move it, mexicans clean it up, make it nice...

stuff gets older and run down...whites sell out and take the money with them....

mexicans move it and ruin it even further...nobody cleans up after them...and they don't take care of anything...

whites come back and buy it, or just take it over again...for nothing. Then they make the mexicans clean it all up for peanuts...

Revival happens...whites control...mexicans are their servants again.

And the cycle goes on over and over again.

Ants act the same way. People come in, ants follow, people spray RAID and leave for awhile, ants leave, people move back in. Ants are gone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

[ who="orkin33"]WANTED :
A consenting adult mexican boarder jumper for some hot passionate male on male sex!CHEAP JOTO CAN'T EVEN GET YOUR OWN HANDLE? OR STATE OR ANYTHING? FUNNY !\

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

RAID-CONSIDERING YOUR 4,000 YEAR RECORD OF FAILURE I DON'T SEE ANY PROBLEMS WITH AMERICA BUT YOU AND YOUR CHOSEN BROWNSHIRT NAZI RAZA!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 193,261 - 193,280 of193,487
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••