Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

Apr 24, 2010 Full story: www.sunnewspapers.net 193,298

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse... Full Story

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#208408 Dec 12, 2013
Silent Readers wrote:
<quoted text>
I always laugh when nativist try to use the "save the resources" mantra as if you really think that the resources in the USA are reserved for you.
Yes, they are mine, all mine! Keep your filthy paws off.

Better me than you, I say. Trolls should stay under bridges, not try to cross them 'sin documentos'. And you, my "Silent Reader" are a troll. Always posting under different names because you know your mentality is that of an idiot.
1 post removed
One Reader

Downey, CA

#208410 Dec 13, 2013
Where'd OneRepugnant go?
oh well

Wellston, OK

#208411 Dec 19, 2013
One Reader wrote:
Where'd OneRepugnant go?
He is trying to sign up for Obama Care!
oh well

Wellston, OK

#208412 Dec 19, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the largest group of illegal aliens are white Europeans & their descendants who illegally invaded First Nation land but hey...that's a fact that seems lost in the argument.
Coming from a Nasty Ignorant Mexican, That makes sense..........I guess!
1 post removed
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#208414 Dec 19, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they are mine, all mine! Keep your filthy paws off.
Better me than you, I say. Trolls should stay under bridges, not try to cross them 'sin documentos'. And you, my "Silent Reader" are a troll. Always posting under different names because you know your mentality is that of an idiot.
and none other than rico (zanony) amongst other zillion names! LOL! the troll!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#208415 Dec 20, 2013
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> and none other than rico (zanony) amongst other zillion names! LOL! the troll!
How can he keep them all straight? That's right, it's the same garbage written, different 'messenger.

Since: Jun 10

Knoxville, TN

#208416 Dec 20, 2013
If we opened the borders, the entire infrastructure of the U.S. would collapse in a matter of days. Why do people want to steal what we built and not make their own. They come from countries that are miserable and they will not build them. We built this country with our hands and now they want to come and take it using our laws. I did help build this country as I worked in the 50's until now and I am retired. Do not come into my country as ignorant illiterate immigrants and want what I helped build. Go back to your ugly country and build your own or maybe you are to weak and lazy to handle your own. Your people (not just one country) are lazy and want to come to a solid country and lay on the backs of hard workers. From many lazy countries. Build your own and stay there. We are full. We do not want lazy people trying to sneak in. If you can't do it properly then don't do it. Lazy stupid people.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#208417 Dec 21, 2013
MarbleCityGlen wrote:
If we opened the borders, the entire infrastructure of the U.S. would collapse in a matter of days. Why do people want to steal what we built and not make their own. They come from countries that are miserable and they will not build them. We built this country with our hands and now they want to come and take it using our laws. I did help build this country as I worked in the 50's until now and I am retired. Do not come into my country as ignorant illiterate immigrants and want what I helped build. Go back to your ugly country and build your own or maybe you are to weak and lazy to handle your own. Your people (not just one country) are lazy and want to come to a solid country and lay on the backs of hard workers. From many lazy countries. Build your own and stay there. We are full. We do not want lazy people trying to sneak in. If you can't do it properly then don't do it. Lazy stupid people.
We have. The results are in this thread.
ol pa

Butler, PA

#208418 Dec 27, 2013
Your right posi! You get a bunch of losers whining about how life is unfair feeling sorry for themslves.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#208419 Dec 27, 2013
ol pa wrote:
Your right posi! You get a bunch of losers whining about how life is unfair feeling sorry for themslves.
Thank you. My Pa said those exact words to me once. I am a builder.
He taught me.
1 post removed
sallylou

Pittsburgh, PA

#208421 Jan 16, 2014
youtube.com/watch... Off The Wall.-Hispanics go to hell..
ol pa

Butler, PA

#208422 Jan 20, 2014
sallylou wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=Lg3QwECp6C 8 Off The Wall.-Hispanics go to hell..
I may be opinionated, but I'm sorry, that's just plain mean.
it happens

Long Beach, CA

#208423 Jul 12, 2014
oh well wrote:
<quoted text>
He is trying to sign up for Obama Care!
pre-existing conditions
3 posts removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#208427 Nov 6, 2014
Now that democratic obstruction will be a thing of the past, We can start racially profiling hispanic and other illegal aliens, round them up, and begin the purge.

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

4-corners man

#208428 Nov 6, 2014
positronium wrote:
Now that democratic obstruction will be a thing of the past, We can start racially profiling hispanic and other illegal aliens, round them up, and begin the purge.
Republicans love mexicans, thats cheap labor for there business... Dont believe me? Look around!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#208429 Nov 6, 2014
Richies Cool Man Diary wrote:
<quoted text> Republicans love mexicans, thats cheap labor for there business... Dont believe me? Look around!
I personally know many democrats that like mexicans for their cheap labor. Ask anyone in the entertainment industry.

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

4-corners man

#208430 Nov 6, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I personally know many democrats that like mexicans for their cheap labor. Ask anyone in the entertainment industry.
Thats my point!!!!! Demo's love being cheap bastards TOO , Just, as Loving as any red-blooded Rep, They both sniff the other for the money.... So where is this Reform your talking about??

Its been going on a long time...( a lot longer than six yrs!!. half century'?)

Its the MONEY!!!! The ones who hire illegals... that feed that Machine!

Blame them!

Or not, blame the gov. for the sins of your neighbor!!! Then you can go to BK, get a burger and feel american.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#208431 Nov 7, 2014
Richies Cool Man Diary wrote:
<quoted text> Thats my point!!!!! Demo's love being cheap bastards TOO , Just, as Loving as any red-blooded Rep, They both sniff the other for the money.... So where is this Reform your talking about??
Its been going on a long time...( a lot longer than six yrs!!. half century'?)
Its the MONEY!!!! The ones who hire illegals... that feed that Machine!
Blame them!
Or not, blame the gov. for the sins of your neighbor!!! Then you can go to BK, get a burger and feel american.
Yes both are to blame and I'm glad I don't eat at fast food joints.. Hell for that matter I don't eat out at all.. Always be wise what you are putting in your mouth..:-)

Eagle

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#208432 Nov 7, 2014
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes both are to blame and I'm glad I don't eat at fast food joints.. Hell for that matter I don't eat out at all.. Always be wise what you are putting in your mouth..:-)
Eagle
A good rule to follow depending on how much one cares for one's self.

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

butler, pa

#208433 Nov 7, 2014
Am I racist because i love bean tacos and burritos?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The real story behind Alan Gross's work in Cuba 1 min WE JUST DONT CARE 11
Charles Koch calls on fellow conservative donor... 3 min Mykro 47
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Coffee Party 304,814
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min American Lady 168,240
State of the Union spoilers: Obama's proposal f... 7 min Mykro 170
Former Mexico Prez: Illegal Immigrants Stay in ... 8 min Justin 11
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 8 min Mykro 659
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min positronium 1,173,057
Senators tell Obama ita s urgent to nominate a ... 2 hr Le Duped 15
More from around the web