Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

Apr 24, 2010 Full story: www.sunnewspapers.net 193,322

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse... Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#208379 Dec 3, 2013
OMG ??

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#208380 Dec 4, 2013
Don't panic, we're only Hispanic.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#208381 Dec 4, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
Don't panic, we're only Hispanic.
Those of us that are purple really love them. We think they are delicious, especially the ones that are part Aryan like you.
They have a superior flavor due to their breed. LMAO. We like to profile those.

1 post removed

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#208383 Dec 4, 2013
Deport em all and their Anchors Period!

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#208384 Dec 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Those of us that are purple really love them. We think they are delicious, especially the ones that are part Aryan like you.
They have a superior flavor due to their breed. LMAO. We like to profile those.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Rx47qrH1GRsXX
Go eat your green jello. Let someone other patient use the computer now since your Aryan drivel has become utterly mindless.
USA

El Paso, TX

#208385 Dec 5, 2013
Chicago Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of hispanics are American citizens.
They ARE home, you racist POS.
Huh, the race card again, it doesn't work stupid!!!!!
If you are Hispanic or what ever you pretend to be and you feel fear in this country then I don't see why you shouldn't leave. I am Hispanic and don't have any fear about profiling so I don't leave. How is the comment racist? I think the racist is you.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#208386 Dec 5, 2013
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, the race card again, it doesn't work stupid!!!!!
If you are Hispanic or what ever you pretend to be and you feel fear in this country then I don't see why you shouldn't leave. I am Hispanic and don't have any fear about profiling so I don't leave. How is the comment racist? I think the racist is you.
The law has been watered down to basically being useless.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#208387 Dec 6, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Go eat your green jello. Let someone other patient use the computer now since your Aryan drivel has become utterly mindless.
HERE! USE IT! Hahahaha
Jesus Malverde

United States

#208388 Dec 6, 2013
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Hispanic and don't have any fear about profiling
Sounds like Stephen, the house "boy", from the movie Django saying, "Eyes in the big house, and massa ain't going be hurting on me, no suh!"
ol pa

Butler, PA

#208389 Dec 8, 2013
Just a buncha hippies!
hellenchic

New Kensington, PA

#208390 Dec 9, 2013
Lola

Phoenix, AZ

#208391 Dec 9, 2013
What really gets me is the fact that Hispanics aren't the only undocumented individuals here in AZ but we're the only ones being targeted, how convenient.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#208392 Dec 9, 2013
Lola wrote:
What really gets me is the fact that Hispanics aren't the only undocumented individuals here in AZ but we're the only ones being targeted, how convenient.
Hispanics are the largest percentage of illegals in the US, that's why they are 'targeted'. They are also the most vocal about what they feel their rights are in this country. Too bad they didn't have that same spirit in their home countries, you know, the place where they are actual citizens by birth?
1 post removed

Location hidden

#208394 Dec 10, 2013
target practice wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to your fresh off the boat Mexican primos,
Legal or not, they obviously lack the same spirit you're talking about, otherwise they would have stayed in their home Country.
Hipocrita.
What a moron, first of all, Mexicans don't have to take a 'boat' to come to the US. Unless you have experience rafting down the Rio?

Secondly, my Mexican family who have immigrated here have done so LEGALLY, they are educated, and have enough funds to support themselves and their families here, unlike your 3rd generation welfare cousins, who no doubt frequent the low-rider convention in SoCal and fill in their eyebrows with sharpies.
superwilly

Butler, PA

#208395 Dec 11, 2013
It isn't impossible to immigrate the right way. Pay about 200 for forms. Take classes on citizenship. Pass the test. Learn english. Do as my immigrant family members did. Speak whatever language you want at home. Keep your culture and heritage. You are free here. Outside of your home speak english. Assimilate to the culture. Don't expect everybody to serve your needs. Respect your fellow citizens. Obey the law. It is that simple.
2 posts removed

Location hidden

#208398 Dec 11, 2013
superwilly wrote:
It isn't impossible to immigrate the right way. Pay about 200 for forms. Take classes on citizenship. Pass the test. Learn english. Do as my immigrant family members did. Speak whatever language you want at home. Keep your culture and heritage. You are free here. Outside of your home speak english. Assimilate to the culture. Don't expect everybody to serve your needs. Respect your fellow citizens. Obey the law. It is that simple.
So right! If only more folks thought like that, we wouldn't have so many groups of people living in ethnic enclaves and refusing to venture forth, they might has well have stayed home.
Target Practice

Downey, CA

#208399 Dec 11, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
What a moron, first of all, Mexicans don't have to take a 'boat' to come to the US. Unless you have experience rafting down the Rio?
Secondly, my Mexican family who have immigrated here have done so LEGALLY, they are educated, and have enough funds to support themselves and their families here, unlike your 3rd generation welfare cousins, who no doubt frequent the low-rider convention in SoCal and fill in their eyebrows with sharpies.
"Fresh off the boat" is a figure of speech, as in "newcomer".
Which in fact applies to your "newly arrived familia"

As I said legal or not, poor, middle class rich or mega rich, by your skewed definition, they also lack the spirit that ALL Mexicans Nationals do by virtue of leaving their Country of birth.

The rest of your baseless rant is not even worthy of my reply, Tonta.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#208400 Dec 11, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hispanics are the largest percentage of illegals in the US, that's why they are 'targeted'. They are also the most vocal about what they feel their rights are in this country. Too bad they didn't have that same spirit in their home countries, you know, the place where they are actual citizens by birth?
right on Republic, you are right on the money!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#208401 Dec 11, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the largest group of illegal aliens are white Europeans & their descendants who illegally invaded First Nation land but hey...that's a fact that seems lost in the argument.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#208402 Dec 11, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the largest group of illegal aliens are white Europeans & their descendants who illegally invaded First Nation land but hey...that's a fact that seems lost in the argument.
Some were here before first nation. We are part of your gene group.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Vivascious Visitor 293,228
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min republiCONS 165,249
How 2014 Was the Beginning of the End for the G... 3 min there will not be... 20
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min thewordofme 132,027
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 6 min Earl 582
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 7 min woodtick57 291
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,153,447
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr woodtick57 2,273
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 3 hr barefoot2626 609
More from around the web