Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

Apr 24, 2010 Full story: www.sunnewspapers.net 193,335

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse... Full Story

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#208328 Nov 14, 2013
Ivan wrote:
Mexicans are as racist as anyone else .
"Nosotros somos La Raza Nueva,
La Raza Cósmica:The days of the pure whites, the victors of today, are as numbered.....
- Jose Vasconcelos
No need to kiss-up to the blanco nor the negro, they will be a thing of the past, period!
We are the future! "
Post # 66 (Zanonii the Mexican 'American' separatist)
http://www.topix.net/forum/world/cuba/TE47P1V...
Gee Ivan, do tell?
How are you going to get rid of the "blanco's or negros" since there are billions of them across the globe?
Did you guys save your ovens maybe?
Pretty sure you already tried this with the Jews.
How'd that work out for you?
Oh, right, the world hated you, and still does.
Heil Shitler!
Jesus Malverde

United States

#208329 Nov 14, 2013
--Move A Long-- wrote:
So what's old Sheriff Joe up to lately?
Probably 350 pounds. That fat blob of kaca.
Jesus Malverde

United States

#208330 Nov 14, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The Aryan were here first.
Nope, the Jew Christopher Columbus beat you.

Can I get a "Sieg Heil!", LOL
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#208331 Nov 14, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
Christopher Columbus was Italian.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#208332 Nov 14, 2013
Jesus Malverde wrote:
<quoted text>
The Aryan accompanied the original settlers of North America and taught them how to hunt more effectively and build things besides pits and caves to live in.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#208333 Nov 15, 2013
Christopher Columbus didn't discover America.

Amerigo Vespucci was here before him and the Vikings landed here before both of them. Native Americans were probably immigrants originally from Mexico or South America or maybe they were always here. It doesn't really matter. Everyone revises history to suit their own ideology.

I'm not sure why living on a piece of land makes you think you can claim it as your own. Who cares anyway.
3 posts removed
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#208337 Nov 15, 2013
Nyctophiliac_Beast wrote:
<quoted text>
Ivan here was quoting someone else's ignorant post. Yes, there are ignorant racist Mexican Americans (and African Americans) that are just as dumb as the descendants of the slave owning Nazi-British AKA The confederate rag waving Redneck inbreds from the hills. Sad really.
The majority of Americans do not fit your nasty label and all Americans have the right to object to ILLEGAL immigration rednecked or not! That goes for every other country in the world and on this continent also. They all have immigration laws and the majority of their citizens expect them to be respected. Does that make them Nazi rednecks?
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#208338 Nov 15, 2013
What part of only parts of the southwest were occupied by Mexico at one time and for a short time and that they agreed to sell it to the U.S. long ago and that no one is "native" to this continent and the land is currently owned by the individual governments and their citizens on this continent, AREN'T YOU GETTING?
3 posts removed
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#208342 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I didn't generalize "Americans" if you re-read my comment you can CLEARLY see that i have them separated in the category they belong! That being Mexican, African, Non-Inbred American Democrats, and Nazi Inbred Republicans.
Your type deems anyone opposed to illegal immigration and amnesty as being a rednecked Nazi. Just admit the truth for once.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#208343 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text> The Native Americans did NOT welcome Europeans to their land! Nor did they agree to allow them to stay here and set up their f*cked up Nazi Governments and Religions. FYI even a part of Canada and Every single inch of the present day "USA" belonged to the Spanish Empire before the REAL NAZIS took it over and nearly wiped out the Indigenous population and set up their Second Berlin Wall.
The so-called native Americans did welcome the Europeans initially until their numbers overwhelmed them and conflicts broke out. They had no right to approve or disapprove of them anyway. The so-called natives were not actually native to this continent unless you think they sprouted up out of the ground like corn. Our ancestors all originated in Africa and many of them migrated elsewhere on this planet.

The British were Nazi's? What kind of history books are you reading? Last I heard it was "some" of German ancestry that were Nazis and their atrocities were committed in Europe not the New World. The Spanish migrated here just as the British did and are well known for their conquests and rapes back then.

What second Berlin Wall are you speaking of? The Berlin Wall was built to keep the citizens of Germany apart. I know of no such thing going on in this country. Maybe you should stop going to your revisionist Chicano studies class and start living in the present, Mr. Reconquista. Are you not aware that the descendants of the tribes that were indigenous to THIS country are all full fledged U.S. citizens? The tribal ancestors of the Mexicans were not and are therefore Mexican citizens and not U.S. citizens.
2 posts removed
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#208346 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Have you seen the anti-immigration groups protesting at the border wall? You only have to look at them to see the Nazi sign stamped on their forehead!
No one is anti-"immigration" whether they be Nazis or not. It is an objection to ILLEGAL immigration. Learn to know the difference, will you? Please post some pictures of Nazis at the border with signs stamped on their foreheads, thanks.

Any Nazis there are in this country are a minority and don't represent the sentiments of most Americans but what would you pro-illegals have if you didn't falsely claim so or dwell on them rather than plain old Americans for the rule of law?
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#208347 Nov 15, 2013
Again, the British were not Nazis nor did they intend to pull some genocidal act. They merely wanted to come to the New World just as your so-called natives did. I explained to you how the conflicts broke out but I guess you will just continue to ignore that fact. I am not justifying any atrocious acts on the part of the Europeans who migrated here long ago (and the Spanish committed them also) but those people are all dead now. Why do you continue to live in the past? They aren't us and we aren't them.

Why are you defending the Spaniards who were just as guilty of killing and raping the so-called natives as any other European might have been? I guess you are also in denial of the atrocities committed against innocent European women and children by the so-called natives also? Or was that justified in your sick mind?
1 post removed
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#208349 Nov 15, 2013
It doesn't matter weather they sprouted from corn or evolved from apes they where more Human than the REAL Aliens that took over their habitat. And to deny any of this NAZISM only adds to the monstrosity that started in the past but is still going on today! Yes, white people are still leeching off foreign land, breeding like roaches, and popping out anchor babies as we speak!
They didn't do either. The so-called natives migrated here across the Bering Strait just as the Europeans crossed the Atlantic. So they had no more right to this land than anyone else did. It was not their natural habitat is was somewhere over in Asia.

Where did I deny that there isn't any Nazism that exists in this country? What I said is that they are a minority in this country and don't represent the views of the majority. Reading comprehension problem much?

Ah, your racism against whites alive today finally comes shining through. I wondered how long it would take you. Just what genocide are whites committing today in this country? It isn't white Americans that are breeding like roaches. I will be happy to provide a link proving which ethnic group is however. If you are born in this country of citizen parents then you are not an anchor baby. If you are white or anyone else born in this country, the U.S. isn't a foreign land to you it is their country, Mr. Reconquista.

Oh and by the way most Mexicans are Mestizos...you know half white Spanish European. Funny how you demonize all other Europeans except for the Spaniards, hypocrite!

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

butler, pa

#208350 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I didn't generalize "Americans" if you re-read my comment you can CLEARLY see that i have them separated in the category they belong! That being Mexican, African, Non-Inbred American Democrats, and Nazi Inbred Republicans.
Nyc, natives were not Indigenous. They have common ancestry with europeans. Europeans had traded with natives since around the 9th century. Yes europeans colonized but bought land from natives and as far back as thomas jefferson, there were americans who respected the natives and advocated granting them land and citizenship. There were broken treaties on both sides. Some "nation"s were still confederate with the british, who though they were beaten in the revolution, were still pissed off arrogant morons (war of 1812?). So the situation early on with the nations was a little more complex than the liberal interpretation that europeans just in a bloodthirsty land grab just came here to steal land.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#208351 Nov 15, 2013
It doesn't matter weather they sprouted from corn or evolved from apes they where more Human than the REAL Aliens that took over their habitat. And to deny any of this NAZISM only adds to the monstrosity that started in the past but is still going on today! Yes, white people are still leeching off foreign land, breeding like roaches, and popping out anchor babies as we speak!
lol god you are sick.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#208352 Nov 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Have you seen the anti-immigration groups protesting at the border wall? You only have to look at them to see the Nazi sign stamped on their forehead!
lmao none of what you are saying is true.mental illness is what you got going on in that head of yours, really
1 post removed

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#208354 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>
XOXOXOXO
You replied to your own
post, moron.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#208355 Nov 17, 2013
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't do either. The so-called natives migrated here across the Bering Strait just as the Europeans crossed the Atlantic. So they had no more right to this land than anyone else did. It was not their natural habitat is was somewhere over in Asia.
Where did I deny that there isn't any Nazism that exists in this country? What I said is that they are a minority in this country and don't represent the views of the majority. Reading comprehension problem much?
Ah, your racism against whites alive today finally comes shining through. I wondered how long it would take you. Just what genocide are whites committing today in this country? It isn't white Americans that are breeding like roaches. I will be happy to provide a link proving which ethnic group is however. If you are born in this country of citizen parents then you are not an anchor baby. If you are white or anyone else born in this country, the U.S. isn't a foreign land to you it is their country, Mr. Reconquista.
Oh and by the way most Mexicans are Mestizos...you know half white Spanish European. Funny how you demonize all other Europeans except for the Spaniards, hypocrite!
They were accompanied by Aryan teachers that had more advanced technology and were better hunters.
1 post removed

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#208357 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I know moron, i was kissing and hugging my self.
This was no man's land before the Aryan lol
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#208358 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I know moron, i was kissing and hugging my self.
Wild child is right, you are one sick animal. But for you this is the norm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 15 min Ronald 2,690
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min Aura Mytha 116,565
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Bumpass Patrol 1,109,725
Obama vows "relentless" fight against ISIS 17 min Eleanor 98
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 19 min Righteous 10,815
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 19 min EasyEed 261,810
Experts say Mexico, Canada border region has we... 22 min Sirius 4
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min GOTP 153,267
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 1 hr INFIDEL 213
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••