Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

Apr 24, 2010 | Posted by: RadicalTim | Full story: www.sunnewspapers.net

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse...

Comments (Page 9,580)

Showing posts 191,581 - 191,600 of193,486
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way ... Normal people do not want GAY`s. But Obama does!
Bi-sexual women are ok in my book, but the others can go.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
F.O. X-Man/Terry Buckeye Your a sick fk , that is the truth PERIOD!
I'm happier with my life than you are with yours.

Just an observation.

;)
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Bi-sexual women are ok in my book, but the others can go.
Nope! Um well Maybe?? Wait ? NO thanks! Would you want your Woman telling you She had an afair With a Woman? And did not includ you? Wait Treesomes are sick too!

Illegals

Morality

Over spending by our Government

Lack of enforcing the laws already on the books

These are but a few of the problems facing us today!

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>This is absolutely true and documented, I agree....
Hey Posit.

I was about to call it a night.

American history has so much more texture than most people have been taught.

I guess that was my point to start with.

Have a good one.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm happier with my life than you are with yours.
Just an observation.
;)
I do not think so. Why does Paul go away for hours? And you don`t understand why? Yep I know. He was purchasing farm supply's. Yeppers!

Why do you and he frequent the Peep shows? yep I know, Your nor satisfied. People like you are never satisfied. One more perverted conquest is how you roll. But it is also a trait of your kind to be acceptable of these kind of thought`s.

A statement from a dude I knew who died from AID`s and was a Flaming Gay.(Satisfy your NEEDS)!!!
1 post removed

Since: May 12

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

I am in favor of allowing immigrants with PhD or Engineering or Science degrees. We do not need more landscapers or dish washers or carpenters.
Illegal immigrunts need to self deport and enter USA with legitimate credentials.
SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS will continue
Deportations will continue
11 million to go
2 posts removed

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Worms wrote:
<quoted text>
No...but just like its a crime to try and pass your self off as a cop,
It should be a crime to try and pass for a Marine!!!..scum bag!
I would NEVER try to pass myself off as a Marine. And I promise I'll never resort to calling you names like a third grader.

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
F.O. X-Man/Terry Buckeye Your a sick fk , that is the truth PERIOD!
Now, how did I get pulled into your psychotic morass?
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're sick, you dumbf*ck.
So , So Sorry of all the bad things that happened to you. Too bad you did not grow and learn from them??
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Quirky, the extent to how "fk'd" up you are, is too vast for you to comprehend, and that doesn't even embark on how wrong you are about so many things.
Have you caught on that American Tiolets really work yet? Or do you have a Box next to your Toilet to throw the Paper in still. I bet you do!

Ever wonder why your finger smells like Sh! when you pick your nose. It`s cause you should wash your hands after you use the Bathroom!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you caught on that American Tiolets really work yet? Or do you have a Box next to your Toilet to throw the Paper in still. I bet you do!
Ever wonder why your finger smells like Sh! when you pick your nose. It`s cause you should wash your hands after you use the Bathroom!
Oh Quirky, angry, angry, mind altered Quirky, projecting has become your release hasn't it? Yep.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feel bad Terry. We've all been subject to Quirky's inanities at one time or another. He's become Topix's MOST hilarious running joke. lol

IMO of course.:)
Anonymous

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Posit.
Have a good one.
My system is conected by an apps and the app is gonna take some time to remove because its embedded with some kind of non-sense. The reason why I say this is because ALL night my time my phone keeps binging because your long winded post. Can you stop copying and pasting post because they are annoying.....Try geting to the point and use impact statements....Oh not only is the binging annoying but when I turn it off (because I dont wanna hear post) and than turn on ...It takes forever because of ppl like you with whatever your posting takes that much more time to load...try like structured statement of YOUR OWN and not others and I bet you wouldnt have that much to say

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feel bad Terry. We've all been subject to Quirky's inanities at one time or another. He's become Topix's MOST hilarious running joke. lol
IMO of course.:)
It's like Aliroger1 all over again! What is with these people? Can they not relate to people on an adult level? Talk about emotionally retarded! Some of them never seem to have moved TO puberty, let alone past it!
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like Aliroger1 all over again! What is with these people? Can they not relate to people on an adult level? Talk about emotionally retarded! Some of them never seem to have moved TO puberty, let alone past it!
One to talk , you are! You Condescend and attempt to brow beat every poster who don`t see things your way. All while trying to sound intelligent.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

The Jugit troll Rose is up late again. Lololol So lonely that one is! LMAO !

Stop Lurking Rose and say what you really think. B*sh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't expect much from Q. His angry demeanor and desperate need to be important can get tiresome. He's told so many stories that range from the unbelievable to the outright preposterous. That's Quirky. We just give him a pat on the head and send him on his way.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Posit.
Have a good one.
American History sure does...And the truth of it is often distorted......I understood your point of the matter though....

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

imagainstitwhateveritis wrote:
<quoted text>
My system is conected by an apps and the app is gonna take some time to remove because its embedded with some kind of non-sense. The reason why I say this is because ALL night my time my phone keeps binging because your long winded post. Can you stop copying and pasting post because they are annoying.....Try geting to the point and use impact statements....Oh not only is the binging annoying but when I turn it off (because I dont wanna hear post) and than turn on ...It takes forever because of ppl like you with whatever your posting takes that much more time to load...try like structured statement of YOUR OWN and not others and I bet you wouldnt have that much to say
If I could figure out what the hell you're talking about I might care, but I can't so I don't.

Enjoy your morning.

:)

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Quirk's got it all figured out.

It's a little hard to follow, but he seems to have decided that you are me and we are XMan and the three of us together are NTR, Twink, FedUp, Lib4, Sharrp Shooter, Rose, Vorenus, USMail, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 191,581 - 191,600 of193,486
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••