Voters Tuesday To Decide Lugar's Fate, Walker's Wisconsin Recall Opponent

May 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: National Public Radio

Sen. Richard Lugar, R-Ind., campaigns in Frankfort, Ind., on Monday. Lugar is being challenged in Tuesday's Republican primary by State Treasurer Richard Mourdock.

Comments (Page 13)

Showing posts 241 - 256 of256
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#258
May 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

WeirdbirtherMaDness wrote:
<quoted text>A Communist, a Moslem and an illegal-alien walk into a bar. The bartender says "So what'll it be Mr. President?"
Is that what he calls you? "Mr. President?" Is it because he likes you, or because he knows you're a nut?:)
LOL

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259
May 16, 2012
 
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I've yet to meet a Conservative whom one could even identify as an "intellectual," and certainly you've done nothing whatever to change that trend. "Weak?" Your posts redefine the word!
LOL
You don't even make sense. All I've posted are facts admitted by every single network out there but some people are too intellectually challenged to understand that. The funny part is all that is required is about 5 minutes of network news or 5 minutes of reading but obviously both of those are over you head. LOL!!
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#260
May 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

LOLtard wrote:
<quoted text>You don't even make sense. All I've posted are facts admitted by every single network out there but some people are too intellectually challenged to understand that. The funny part is all that is required is about 5 minutes of network news or 5 minutes of reading but obviously both of those are over you head. LOL!!
Thanks for the endorsement. I'd hate to think I made "sense" to an imbecile such as yourself. Confusion seems to be your middle name, which makes your pretension of being an "intellectual" all the funnier.

Most everything discussed here is over "you" head, genius. Time for you to back away and admit defeat, I think!
LOL

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#261
May 16, 2012
 
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the endorsement. I'd hate to think I made "sense" to an imbecile such as yourself. Confusion seems to be your middle name, which makes your pretension of being an "intellectual" all the funnier.
Most everything discussed here is over "you" head, genius. Time for you to back away and admit defeat, I think!
LOL!!! What a moron you are. Only a moron can't except when they are wrong and you are indeed completely wrong when it comes to Lugar. Even the leadership of the democratic party agrees with me. Even MSNBC agrees with me and we never see eye to eye. ROFLMAO!!!! But please.. continue making yourself look like the idiot you are. I love it!
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#262
May 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!! What a moron you are. Only a moron can't except when they are wrong and you are indeed completely wrong when it comes to Lugar. Even the leadership of the democratic party agrees with me. Even MSNBC agrees with me and we never see eye to eye. ROFLMAO!!!! But please.. continue making yourself look like the idiot you are. I love it!
Well, I'm glad you "love it," since you've yet to prove me "wrong" about anything.

Go on with your self-delusions, they're quite amusing! LOL
LOL

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#263
May 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm glad you "love it," since you've yet to prove me "wrong" about anything.
Go on with your self-delusions, they're quite amusing! LOL
Self delusions??? LOL! I have TONS of company on my side and we're all pointing our finger at you laughing our butts off. Prove you wrong? You need to look up the word subjectivity and see how you prove that. I've already done the best I can to shake those rocks loose in your head that prevents you from understanding what the rest of America already knows. A person of intelligence could do their own 2 minute research and 100% confirm everything I've said. But then again that requires some amount of intelligence which you've proven you do not possess.
Tonya Harding

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#264
May 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Self delusions??? LOL! I have TONS of company on my side and we're all pointing our finger at you laughing our butts off. Prove you wrong? You need to look up the word subjectivity and see how you prove that. I've already done the best I can to shake those rocks loose in your head that prevents you from understanding what the rest of America already knows. A person of intelligence could do their own 2 minute research and 100% confirm everything I've said. But then again that requires some amount of intelligence which you've proven you do not possess.
"except" Or "accept"? That's not a typo mistake, that's an ignorance mistake.

So, all of your research involves watching Network news? Wow! The Networks would never misrepresent the news, would they? They never have a hidden agenda, do they? Same goes for all of the conservative websites that you apparently only visit.

Face it, you just regurgitate out the sound bytes you like from Fox News.
LOL

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#265
May 16, 2012
 
Tonya Harding wrote:
<quoted text>
"except" Or "accept"? That's not a typo mistake, that's an ignorance mistake.
So, all of your research involves watching Network news? Wow! The Networks would never misrepresent the news, would they? They never have a hidden agenda, do they? Same goes for all of the conservative websites that you apparently only visit.
Face it, you just regurgitate out the sound bytes you like from Fox News.
ROFLMAO!!!! You're apparently not even intelligent enough to pick on the correct post to reply to. Regardless, I'll bow to the ole perfect one who never makes a mistake. Yes, dimwit it was a mistake. I type as I think and the two of you DO NOT warrant me proof reading my posts. Not even close. Actually Harvey did the same thing the other day wrt to replying to the wrong post. I'm guessing you're a troll that posts under multiple names. All my research???? What research? Libtard Harvey can't even agree with the top libtard dogs. They've already admitted the Tea Party was the reason why Lugar got booted. Research isn't required. For someone who "poses" as intelligent, you sure don't come off that way. Conservative website? LOL!!!!! You can't even read. I said idiot that MSNBC reported EXACTLY what I'm saying. Then again you're probably too stupid to realize MSNBC is a libtard network.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#266
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

LOLtard wrote:
Self delusions??? LOL! I'm the KING of self-delusion! I have TONS of fellow idiots on my side and we're all pointing our finger at each other like idiots, laughing our butts off. Prove you wrong? I don't even know how to look up the word 'subjectivity' and see how I could prove that. I've already done the best I can to shake those rocks loose in my head, they're preventing me from understanding what the rest of America already knows. A person of intelligence could do 2 minutes of research and hope to confirm at least SOMEthing they'd said. But then again that requires some amount of intelligence which I've proven that I do not possess.
Looks like the self-delusion is wearing off a little...LOL
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#267
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tonya Harding wrote:
<quoted text>
"except" Or "accept"? That's not a typo mistake, that's an ignorance mistake.
So, all of your research involves watching Network news? Wow! The Networks would never misrepresent the news, would they? They never have a hidden agenda, do they? Same goes for all of the conservative websites that you apparently only visit.
Face it, you just regurgitate out the sound bytes you like from Fox News.
It's just a noisy troll asshat who likes to 'LOL' a lot and mock people more intelligent than he is - and by that I mean nearly everyone.:)
LOL

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#268
May 17, 2012
 
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the self-delusion is wearing off a little...LOL
Did you enjoy changing my post? Yawn..... I think it's hilarious when posters are put to shame and have nothing else to say, they turn to playing games. Does you mommy know you're on the computer?
LOL

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#269
May 17, 2012
 
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just a noisy troll asshat who likes to 'LOL' a lot and mock people more intelligent than he is - and by that I mean nearly everyone.:)
The imbecile is now talking to itself. ROFLMAO!!!!
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#270
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LOLtard wrote:
Glad you enjoyed changing my post, your version was much better. Yawn..... I think it's hilarious when posters like me are put to shame when we have nothing else to say. When people like me turn to playing games...we ought to get smacked around. Luckily, my mommy doesn't know I'm on the computer!
Well, you did bring it on yourself. Better hope Mommy doesn't catch you!:)
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#271
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LOLtard wrote:
<quoted text>The imbecile is now talking to itself. ROFLMAO!!!!
That's all you've been doing for the last few days, from what I've seen. Maybe it's all you CAN do, huh?:)
LOL

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#272
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you did bring it on yourself. Better hope Mommy doesn't catch you!:)
So I brought YOUR childish behavior on myself. Wow. That's impressive. I didn't realize I had so much control over others. Then again I don't see why I wouldn't given you have not been able to counter my argument with a single thread of evidence. Me on the other hand have given you solid reasoning why the TP was responsible for booting Lugar. Now you're copying my post references (re. mommy). Wow. You're quite weak. How sad and pathetic.
LOL

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#273
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you've been doing for the last few days, from what I've seen. Maybe it's all you CAN do, huh?:)
Wrong. I have not once changed my ID unlike others? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 241 - 256 of256
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••