Harry Reid's pants on fire; Romney's grocery list; and Rep. Issa...

Aug 7, 2012 Full story: The Washington Post 620

Issa wants more IG info Pants on fire - The Fact Checker weighs in on that bombshell claim by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid that GOP nominee Mitt Romney hasn't paid taxes for 10 years, and here's the verdict: four Pinocchios .

Full Story

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#330 Aug 10, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, another moronic twit. How quaint. Go back to drinking your Obama Vomit of the day maggot.......your too boring to play with.
Scum.
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

#331 Aug 10, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>That's because the workers down here are the lowest on the wage scale. MORON DUMBOSPAMMER.
I just got word that you are actually Marine Corp Pat, AKA caribou Barbie and now posting as Mykro. Multiple personality disorders. You should be mixing Prozac with crack and Heroin azzwipe. LMFAO what a complete idiot you are!
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

#332 Aug 10, 2012
Obama-FAILURE.

Mykro aka Marine Pat-Failure
Harvey-Failure
Wolf-Failure
WSG-Failure
Rosehono- Failure
Snot Bunny-failure
ToneeT1961.-1961 reasons of FAILURE!

This is the short list of flubs and tards.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#333 Aug 10, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
100% In actual fact,My Family,and I fled a Socialistic Regime
for a Better life in the USA..Now I have to try and warn all
my Fellow Americans about the very tragic similiar signs that
are raising there Ugly heads in the USA?? Irony???
One of the most frustrating parts of it all,Is that Americans
have absolutely Zero idea,Of where the POTUS is taking them??
Unless like me they are from a Eastern Bloc situation with very
vivid,and Bitter Memories??????????
When we read about the struggles of people born here,Who claim
they can not make it?? Try no money,a suitcase,no connections
a Language Barrier,Skilled but not accepted as the Degrees
are not American??? Then they can enjoy my Empathy??? LOL.
Its total BS..And dependency on the GOVTs Teats...
I sympathize with your struggles, but I think your ideas are bizzare. This is not a socialist government, no matter how you distort reality. A government that fights for a level playing field for everyone is a good thing. No one is trying to replace capitalism or private enterprise.

What is more, I think your experience has made you bitter. There are many people in ths country who struggle to put food on the table. They have my empathy, and they deserve yours.
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

#334 Aug 10, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Loved the book. Intelligent, thoughtful, visionary. Only a stupid person would consider it a stupid book.
Only a Marxist POS would consider anything written by Ayers, except for a full confession to be intelligent which you are not LAURICE!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#335 Aug 10, 2012
RT Pipe wrote:
Obama-FAILURE.
Mykro aka Marine Pat-Failure
Harvey-Failure
Wolf-Failure
WSG-Failure
Rosehono- Failure
Snot Bunny-failure
ToneeT1961.-1961 reasons of FAILURE!
This is the short list of flubs and tards.
RT Pipe

This is a short list of painfully stupid life forms.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#336 Aug 10, 2012
RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>Only a Marxist POS would consider anything written by Ayers, except for a full confession to be intelligent which you are not LAURICE!
I almost feel sorry for you, Pipedream. Knowing that you have to be with yourself 24 hours a day arouses pity.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#337 Aug 10, 2012
RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>I just got word that you are actually Marine Corp Pat, AKA caribou Barbie and now posting as Mykro. Multiple personality disorders. You should be mixing Prozac with crack and Heroin azzwipe. LMFAO what a complete idiot you are!
I just got word that you're still a mentally defective BIRTHER NUT.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#338 Aug 10, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I sympathize with your struggles, but I think your ideas are bizzare. This is not a socialist government, no matter how you distort reality. A government that fights for a level playing field for everyone is a good thing. No one is trying to replace capitalism or private enterprise.
What is more, I think your experience has made you bitter. There are many people in ths country who struggle to put food on the table. They have my empathy, and they deserve yours.
Potus is hoping for the Sleaziest,Brutal
lying Campaign ever,to Distract Americans
(Who are very easily distracted) From the
real and Crucial Issues that abound??
Jobs,Economy,Debt,Future,you know silly
lil things like that according to the
lack of action,work on them???

BTW whats that saying walk a mile in my Moccasins?????
Before you speak/judge??
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#339 Aug 10, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>No viable proof exists to support your neo-con reasoning...NONE.
Someone called you. Gave you the information on President Obama. And NOW YOU have proof...Yeah, I'll buy that.

What's up with that BAR .223? Find it yet? No? Well that's because they don't exist, yet you said you had one. Well??? Where is it?
I have the same exact proof that Harry Reid has.

Just answer the question. Ah but you can't now can you Sally? Pity!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#340 Aug 10, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Potus is hoping for the Sleaziest,Brutal
lying Campaign ever,to Distract Americans
(Who are very easily distracted) From the
real and Crucial Issues that abound??
Jobs,Economy,Debt,Future,you know silly
lil things like that according to the
lack of action,work on them???
BTW whats that saying walk a mile in my Moccasins?????
Before you speak/judge??
I think your attitudes are too set in stone to warrant reasonable discourse. No matter what you've been through, there are others who suffer too. In fact, if anything, you should feel more empathy than most.
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#341 Aug 10, 2012
RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>I just got word that you are actually Marine Corp Pat, AKA caribou Barbie and now posting as Mykro. Multiple personality disorders. You should be mixing Prozac with crack and Heroin azzwipe. LMFAO what a complete idiot you are!
add Poo Poo Patty to that list...plz.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#342 Aug 10, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the same exact proof that Harry Reid has.
So you know Mittens hasn't paid his taxes also?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#343 Aug 10, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text> So you know Mittens hasn't paid his taxes also?
Post your taxes, Micro...? Put up or shut up??

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#344 Aug 10, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the same exact proof that Harry Reid has.
Just answer the question. Ah but you can't now can you Sally? Pity!
You're not a senate majority leader. So what does your proof do?
That's right? NOthing.

I have proof that you're a bobblehead.

Redirection noted.
Mothra

Peoria, AZ

#345 Aug 10, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a senate majority leader. So what does your proof do?
That's right? NOthing.
I have proof that you're a bobblehead.
Redirection noted.
So lies are only credible if you were elected?

What an odd standard you have.
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#346 Aug 10, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>So you know Mittens hasn't paid his taxes also?
no. I have the same proof that obammy molest children.
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#347 Aug 10, 2012
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>You're not a senate majority leader. So what does your proof do?
That's right? NOthing.

I have proof that you're a bobblehead.

Redirection noted.
I don't have to be to have the same truth. Obammy is a child molester. The word is out.

Now answer my question Sally.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#348 Aug 10, 2012
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
So lies are only credible if you were elected?
What an odd standard you have.
The poster is a lying chump.

Thinks Mass/Serial Black Killers are
not revelant to White Serial Killers
thats what we have to deal with now
on Topix??????????
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#349 Aug 10, 2012
Michelle Obama & BHO,
and salaries Prior to the POTUS setting??
YOU KNOW POOR WORKING FOLKS??????????

In 1996, she served as the Associate Dean of Student Services at the University of Chicago, where she developed the University's Community Service Center.[48] In 2002, she began working for the University of Chicago Hospitals, first as executive director for community affairs and, beginning May 2005, as Vice President for Community and External Affairs.[49] She continued to hold the University of Chicago Hospitals position during the primary campaign, but cut back to part time in order to spend time with her daughters as well as work for her husband's election;[50] she subsequently took a leave of absence from her job.[51] According to the couple’s 2006 income tax return, her salary was $273,618 from the University of Chicago Hospitals, while her husband had a salary of $157,082 from the United States Senate. The Obamas' total income, however, was $991,296, which included $51,200 she earned as a member of the board of directors of TreeHouse Foods, and investments and royalties from his books.[52]

She served as a salaried board member of TreeHouse Foods, Inc.(NYSE: THS),[53] a major Wal-Mart supplier with whom she cut ties immediately after her husband made comments critical of Wal-Mart at an AFL-CIO forum in Trenton, New Jersey, on May 14, 2007.[54] She serves on the board of directors of the Chicago Council on Global Affairs.[55]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Quirky 293,039
Opinion: The Indispensable Ted Cruz 3 min BY A vote 2
Despite Obama promises, Ferguson protesters say... 4 min Trolling Stone 481
Captain America 4 min Jaimie 5
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min reporterreport 131,890
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,153,227
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 7 min spocko 594
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 8 min Lawrence Wolf 260
Elizabeth Warren was told to stay quiet, but sh... 47 min Le Duped 139
More from around the web