Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 Full story: CNN 32,005

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Full Story
HOWMANY IQPTs HAVEYOULOST

Los Angeles, CA

#13322 Aug 12, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
OK pea nuts:
John 1:18
No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.
(John 5:37)–“"And the Father who sent Me, He has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His form.”
(John 6:46)- "Not that anyone has seen the Father, except the One who is from God; He has seen the Father.”
(1 Tim. 6:15-16)–“He who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16 who alone possesses immortality and dwells in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see. To Him be honor and eternal dominion! Amen.”
So THESE DOCUMENTS, K.N.O.W.N. for a F.A.C.T. to have N.E.V.E.R. been in the hands of JESUS CHRIST'S A.U.T.H.O.R.I.Z.E.D. APOSTLES, because THERE WERE NONE LEFT, because THEY HAD ALL BEEN KILLED,

show up in the hands of these GREEK HOMOSEXUALS who were

O.B.V.I.O.U.S.L.Y. far, FAR from the mind of the true God of Israel because they were
(1)HOMOSEXUALS
who had (2)OUTLAWED MARRIAGE to get the PRIESTHOOD when PAUL stated,'EVERY ONE of YOU a PRIEST'- the way we mormons do it -
(3)had not HID nor HAIR of any 12 APOSTLES or EVEN the NOTION that FURTHER REVELATION was POSSIBLE to COME from GOD:

when the LAST BOOK of the NEW TESTAMENT they STITCHED TOGETHER, SPOKE of ANGELS and PROPHETS in the LAST DAYS

these GREEK HOMOSEXUALS who CAN'T EVEN ACCOUNT for W.H.O. SCRIBED the BOOKS,

they TOLD YOU that EVERY WORD ever WRITTEN by a JEW or a CHRISTIAN that might EVER be DUG UP,
is NOW FALSE,

because some FAGS from EUROPE SAID SO, when they OUTLAWED MARRIAGE for PRIESTS of GOD on a SUGGESTION by PAUL that SOME PEOPLE MIGHT not NEED be MARRIED?

To YOU,

it's MUCH MORE LIKELY that the GOD of ISRAEL: the MAN who WRESTLED with the man JACOB/named ISRAEL for his seeing ELOHIM

all this SEEING of ELOHIM,
all this WRESTLING with ELOHIM,
all this HAVING indeed a BODY to WRESTLE WITH,

it's ALL BEEN MISSED for 2,000 or SO YEARS until the COMING of CHRIST by EVERY PROPHET to CORRECTLY REVISE the SCRIPTURES

and the GOD of ISRAEL
never said NARY a WORD about 'HEY, THAT'S NOT THE STORY of HOW I STARTED my ONE CHOSEN NATION!'

No, some GREEK HOMOSEXUALS with LETTERS UNDATED, UNSIGNED, and that had been in possession of WHO knows WHO,

they WIPED OUT 4,000 YEARS of SCRUPULOUSLY CHECKED HISTORY by SUCH GREATS as

ISAIAH
JEREMIAH
ELIJAH,
all these men who had a chace to correct these EGREGIOUS errors but NOPE.

But some GUYS who DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE it was a COMMANDMENT to be MARRIED HETEROSEXUALLY and to HAVE CHILDREN and MULTIPLY

THEY, were SMARTER than ALL THOSE MEN, and CORRECTED the ENTIRE FABRICATED HISTORY of the NATION of ISRAEL

In those few short jots you listed.

No YOU'RE STUPID
and THAT'S not how the correct discernment of documents pertaining to God is DONE: by PEOPLE so APOSTATE they freely confess, THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW what REVELATION and VISITATIONS from GOD, ARE.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#13323 Aug 12, 2012
HOWMANY IQPTs HAVEYOULOST wrote:
<quoted text>
So THESE DOCUMENTS, K.N.O.W.N. for a F.A.C.T. to have N.E.V.E.R. been in the hands of JESUS CHRIST'S A.U.T.H.O.R.I.Z.E.D. APOSTLES, because THERE WERE NONE LEFT, because THEY HAD ALL BEEN KILLED,
O.B.V.I.O.U.S.L.Y. far, FAR from the mind of the true God of Israel because they were
(1)HOMOSEXUALS
who had (2)OUTLAWED MARRIAGE to get the PRIESTHOOD when PAUL stated,'EVERY ONE of YOU a PRIEST'- the way we mormons do it -
(3)had not HID nor HAIR of any 12 APOSTLES or EVEN the NOTION that FURTHER REVELATION was POSSIBLE to COME from GOD:
when the LAST BOOK of the NEW TESTAMENT they STITCHED TOGETHER, SPOKE of ANGELS and PROPHETS in the LAST DAYS
they TOLD YOU that EVERY WORD ever WRITTEN by a JEW or a CHRISTIAN that might EVER be DUG UP,
is NOW FALSE,
because some FAGS from EUROPE SAID SO, when they OUTLAWED MARRIAGE for PRIESTS of GOD on a SUGGESTION by PAUL that SOME PEOPLE MIGHT not NEED be MARRIED?
To YOU,
it's MUCH MORE LIKELY that the GOD of ISRAEL: the MAN who WRESTLED with the man JACOB/named ISRAEL for his seeing ELOHIM
it's ALL BEEN MISSED for 2,000 or SO YEARS until the COMING of CHRIST by EVERY PROPHET to CORRECTLY REVISE the SCRIPTURES
and the GOD of ISRAEL
never said NARY a WORD about 'HEY, THAT'S NOT THE STORY of HOW I STARTED my ONE CHOSEN NATION!'
No, some GREEK HOMOSEXUALS with LETTERS UNDATED, UNSIGNED, and that had been in possession of WHO knows WHO,
ISAIAH
JEREMIAH
ELIJAH,
But some GUYS who DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE it was a COMMANDMENT to be MARRIED HETEROSEXUALLY and to HAVE CHILDREN and MULTIPLY
THEY, were SMARTER than ALL THOSE MEN, and CORRECTED the ENTIRE FABRICATED HISTORY of the NATION of ISRAEL
No YOU'RE STUPID
and THAT'S not how the correct discernment of documents pertaining to God is DONE: by PEOPLE so APOSTATE they freely confess, THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW what REVELATION and VISITATIONS from GOD, ARE.
Dude, ur gonna have a stroke if u dont calm down. Imagine, that poor wife of urs, finding u slumped over ur computer...pants off and ur last ranting left unposted. In a Klan hat. Hahaha

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#13324 Aug 12, 2012
<quoted text>
START EXPLAINING WHY YOU CAME INTO a FORUM on NEAR EASTERN RELIGION screaming that the *MAN* who *W*R*E*S*T*L*E*D* Jacob THE F.A.T.H.E.R.
of the LORD'S O.N.E. C.H.O.S.E.N. N.A.T.I.O.N.
WAS NOT Elohim
1. The Mormon church is anything but a "NEAR EASTERN RELIGION"! LOL!!! Learn where you are.

2. The Mormon church agrees which me:

Jesus Christ is Jehovah, the God of the Old Testament (see Isaiah 12:2 ; 1 Nephi 19:10 ; D&C 110:1–4 ; JST, Exodus 6:1–3 ; Abraham 2:7–8 ).

http://institute.lds.org/manuals/doctrines-of...

Is the Mormon church also a "gay Greek Apostate Church?" LOL!!! Does the Mormon church also hate their daddy? HAHAHAHAHAHABA!!!!

Marysville, CA

#13325 Aug 12, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, ur gonna have a stroke if u dont calm down. Imagine, that poor wife of urs, finding u slumped over ur computer...pants off and ur last ranting left unposted. In a Klan hat. Hahaha
I bet he searches for nude pictures of black gay men. LOL!!!

Marysville, CA

#13326 Aug 12, 2012
HOWMANY DICKs HAVEISUCKED wrote:
<quoted text>
(1)HOMOSEXUALS
is NOW FALSE,
To YOU,
and the GOD of ISRAEL
ISAIAH
JEREMIAH
ELIJAH,
No YOU'RE STUPID
You sure have an obsession with Greek Homosexuals, you wanna met one?

Los Angeles, CA

#13327 Aug 12, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
The solution is simple. All you need to do is accept what the Bible says. The doctrine of the Trinity must be true.
No, ALL I NEED to DO is CHECK the WORK of those GREEK HOMOSEXUALS and
COMPARE IT to the 4500 Y.E.A.R.S. of CONTINUOUS Israelite REVELATION

to SOME of the MOST PROFOUND MEN of God
in the HISTORY of MANKIND:

Like JEREMIAH,
like *M.O.S.E.S.* you IGNORANT HICK: don't you think God would have told
M.O.S.E.S.
if the ENTIRE ACCOUNT of HOW HE WRESTLED Jacob/Israel was BULLSHOT?

Men like ISAIAH
and like ELIJAH.

I'll check YOUR CLAIM about your SLIVER of NEW TESTAMENT and SEE if the GOD YOU CLAIM to REPRESENT

lines up like the GOD I KNOW THOSE MEN REPRESENT,

and when your QUEER GREEKS from the DARK AGES made a couple of grammatical errors, I'll forgive them.

BUT KNOW THIS you IGNORANT HICK: if it DOESN'T FALL in LINE with the SCRIPTURES JEWS, whom
I.
K.N.O.W. God KNEW

-those Greeks, I know God did NOT claim,
since THEY ADMITTED
that NOT ONE VISITATION had ever happened to THEM - ANY of them -

THE SAME GREEKS who TOLD YOU that YOU DON'T HAVE PERMISSION to SEARCH the SCRIPTURES- the scriptures JESUS CHRIST STUDIED

just found a SUCKER in YOU because NOBODY is going to ORDER ME not to SEARCH the SAME SCRIPTURES J.E.S.U.S. CHRIST SEARCHED.

Los Angeles, CA

#13328 Aug 12, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure have an obsession with Greek Homosexuals, you wanna met one?
That's YOU who LOVE THEM SO MUCH that WHEN THEY TOLD YOU that YOU CAN'T READ ANY SCRIPTURES but THE ONES THEY APPROVED

YOU TOOK THE ENTIRE HISTORY and SCRIPTURES JESUS CHRIST STUDIED and DUMPED it IN the TRASH

so you could KEEP the SLIVER of UNSIGNED NEW TESTAMENT LETTERS they KEPT out of the HUGE pile they simply B.U.R.N.E.D.

YOU need to EXPLAIN why THEIR COUNCILS mean so much to YOU.

Location hidden

#13329 Aug 12, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he searches for nude pictures of black gay men. LOL!!!
And catholic southern ones....everything he ""claims"" to hate.
OR....he DOES approve of polygamy, burkas and incest....an IP addy would be really fun to know. He's a total lunatic, that's for sure..and that anger, wow! He seems like someone who needs supervision. These crazies are coming out of the woodwork.

Los Angeles, CA

#13330 Aug 12, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
This idiot thinks Mormonism is a Near Eastern Religion! LOL!!!
THE STUDY of THE SCRIPTURES of the GOD of ISRAEL

is NOT Near Eastern Religion to you.

Here's a HINT you IGNORANT H.I.C.K.

J.E.S.U.S. C.H.R.I.S.T. lived in the M.I.D.D.L.E. E.A.S.T.

https://www.google.com/search...

Los Angeles, CA

#13331 Aug 12, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
OR....he DOES approve of polygamy, burkas and incest....an IP addy would be really fun to know. He's a total lunatic, that's for sure..and that anger, wow! He seems like someone who needs supervision. These crazies are coming out of the woodwork.
WHAT you NEED to START DOING, you IGNORANT,
S%$* FOR BRAINS,
HILLBILLY SYLLABLE ADDING H.I.C.K.

is GETTING SOMEONE to COME OVER HERE and STATE your CASE for you since it's obvious YOU have LONG SINCE FORGOTTEN YOU have anything to SAY.

Your 'dude' and 'man' and 'an ip addy' COUPLED with your
U.T.T.E.R.
U.T.T.E.R.
U.T.T.E.R.
lack of ANY education you feel arms you to MAKE some POINT

reveal you nothing but another of the 1/4th the SCRIPTURE

1/4 the MORALITY
trash.

You don't even grasp the difference between H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S. RIDICULE of your I.G.N.O.R.A.N.T, I.L.L.U.C.I.D. MOUTH BREATHINGS

and being ANGRY.

No, I'm having P.L.E.N.T.Y. of FUN MOCKING and DARING your STUPID,
STUPID @$$

to BARK another word about your MESSED UP DARK AGES DOCTRINES where some DEAD HOMOSEXUALS forbade you to READ the SCRIPTURES JESUS CHRIST READ or YOU'D GO to HELL

AND YOU B.E.L.I.E.V.E.D. I.T. LoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLo LoL!!

Do YOU THINK because I ENJOY HUMILIATING you CREATIVELY

there's something WRONG with THAT?

Because ALL I SEE YOU DO is WHINE that YOU DON'T HAVE a CLUE what you're even in here TRYING to DISCUSS: CHANGING the SUBJECT
to your
G.R.E.E.K. H.O.M.O.S.E.X.U.A.L. SPIRITUAL ADVISORS from 1500 y.e.a.r.s. ago.

LoLoLoLoLoL!
Ignorant hillbilly mouthbreathing trash.

explain why one in five of you young protestant/catholics have VD real quick stupid.
explain why one in two of your women is molested or raped.

Heck EXPLAIN SOMETHING instead of SITTING THERE TOO PARLYZED to DO ANYTHING but M.U.M.B.L.E.

Grub eating H.I.C.K.
CONVERT me TO DARK AGES DOCTRINE LIKE YOU, STUPID.
I WANT YOU TO DO THAT.
I SPEAK in ALL CAPS: CAN'T you READ me DARING you to SAY SOMETHING on TOPIC?

You're another CRAWFISHING MOLEST-A-MUTT who doesn't have the nerve to marry a woman so you're pondering the priesthood as a vocation: that it?

Don't bother relating it, I already know the tired story of your early molestation by your gay clergy, you thought it meant God loved you so you molested a family member,

and like Dana Robertson when you tried THAT

they threw you into the street so quick your head spun.

Los Angeles, CA

#13332 Aug 12, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
S%$* FOR BRAINS,

is GETTING SOMEONE to COME OVER HERE and STATE your CASE for you since it's OBVIOUS that YOU have LONG SINCE FORGOTTEN you have anything to SAY.

Your 'dude' and 'man' COUPLED with your
U.T.T.E.R.
U.T.T.E.R.
U.T.T.E.R.
lack of ANY education

trash.

You don't even grasp the difference between H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S. RIDICULE of your I.G.N.O.R.A.N.T, I.L.L.U.C.I.D. MOUTH BREATHINGS

and being ANGRY.

No, I'm having P.L.E.N.T.Y. of FUN MOCKING, and *DARING your STUPID,
STUPID @$$*

to BARK another word about your MESSED UP DARK AGES DOCTRINES -

where some LONG-DEAD HOMOSEXUALS forbade you to READ the

SCRIPTURES JESUS CHRIST READ or YOU'D GO to HELL

Location hidden

#13333 Aug 12, 2012
<quoted text>
S%$* FOR BRAINS,
is GETTING SOMEONE to COME OVER HERE and STATE your CASE for you since it's obvious YOU have LONG SINCE FORGOTTEN YOU have anything to SAY.
Your 'dude' and 'man' and 'an ip addy' COUPLED with your
U.T.T.E.R.
U.T.T.E.R.
U.T.T.E.R.
lack of ANY education you feel arms you to MAKE some POINT
1/4 the MORALITY
trash.
and being ANGRY.
No, I'm having P.L.E.N.T.Y. of FUN MOCKING and DARING your STUPID,
STUPID @$$
to BARK another word about your MESSED UP DARK AGES DOCTRINES where some DEAD HOMOSEXUALS forbade you to READ the SCRIPTURES JESUS CHRIST READ or YOU'D GO to HELL
Do YOU THINK because I ENJOY HUMILIATING you CREATIVELY
there's something WRONG with THAT?
Because ALL I SEE YOU DO is WHINE that YOU DON'T HAVE a CLUE what you're even in here TRYING to DISCUSS: CHANGING the SUBJECT
to your
G.R.E.E.K. H.O.M.O.S.E.X.U.A.L. SPIRITUAL ADVISORS from 1500 y.e.a.r.s. ago.
LoLoLoLoLoL!
Ignorant hillbilly mouthbreathing trash.
explain why one in five of you young protestant/catholics have VD real quick stupid.
explain why one in two of your women is molested or raped.
Heck EXPLAIN SOMETHING instead of SITTING THERE TOO PARLYZED to DO ANYTHING but M.U.M.B.L.E.
Grub eating H.I.C.K.
CONVERT me TO DARK AGES DOCTRINE LIKE YOU, STUPID.
I WANT YOU TO DO THAT.
I SPEAK in ALL CAPS: CAN'T you READ me DARING you to SAY SOMETHING on TOPIC?
You're another CRAWFISHING MOLEST-A-MUTT who doesn't have the nerve to marry a woman so you're pondering the priesthood as a vocation: that it?
Don't bother relating it, I already know the tired story of your early molestation by your gay clergy, you thought it meant God loved you so you molested a family member,
and like Dana Robertson when you tried THAT
they threw you into the street so quick your head spun.
Are u bipolar?? Schizophrenic? What have they told u?...it's a very difficult burden to bear but ur so goddamn hate filled, it seems appropriate. For u.

Los Angeles, CA

#13334 Aug 12, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so FUNDIEVANGABILLYTARDED you don't even REALIZE HOW HILARIOUSLY
YOU'RE
BEING
RIDICULED.

The reason you don't SEE it is because YOU WISH IT WAS DIFFICULT SOME HOW LoLoLoLoL.

Ignorant grub eating rat praying dark ages H.I.C.K.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13335 Aug 12, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said they didn't. I believe Jesus.
There is no problem with the "Original Bible Philosophies" they are true; however, the original teachings Jesus Christ left behind were lost and the ORIGINAL Church was broken up \

Church after Church broke off from the original Doctrines and Teachings Jesus Christ left upon the earth… and they were “MODIFIED” for gain without authority…

Study the history of religion…

I didn’t make this up; this is standard, known, Western history.

You need to research this… for your own understanding… if you’re going to try to debate it. It’s very interesting. Here is a site that gives the timeline of the Bible…

Study the abuses, the breaking off of Christian Churches, and how it happened.

The abuse of the Gospel that Jesus provided when he was crucified so that we can return to Heavenly Fathers Kingdom…

http://www.greatsite.com/timeline-english-bib...

Los Angeles, CA

#13336 Aug 12, 2012
NitWit wrote:
<quoted text>
Are u bipolar?? Schizophrenic? What have they told u?...it's a very difficult burden to bear but ur so goddamn hate filled, it seems appropriate. For u.
In other words you're so afraid to even MENTION that RAT RELIGION you thought you were in here to shill for, you'll settle for nervous dissembling and frivoling because you're too STUPID to even VENTURE to say anything and too IGNORANT not to declare victory.

I called the two of you worthless castrated mongrels along with your ignorant DARK AGES DOCTRINES of 'SOME DEAD GREEK GUYS SAID IF WE READ the SCRIPTURES JESUS read WE'LL GO to HELL!

and your answer as I L.A.U.G.H. in your S.T.U.P.I.F.I.E.D. FACE
is that I MAYBE: if your LUCKY, M.A.Y.B.E.

you'll have been enough trouble to RIDICULE like the MOUTH BREATHING H.I.C.K.S. you two ARE, in anger.

No, laughing in your ignorant ill educated rat praying face isn't anger, it's

RIDICULE.

In ALL CAPS.

ON the INTERNET for EVERYONE who COMES BY
to
WATCH.
And
LAUGH with me: because EVEN if they AREN'T a MORMON: you to HILLBILLIES sound like something that fell out of a 1940s science fiction movie about how

THE MAN NAMED ELOHIM, who WAS the GOD who CHANGED Jacob's NAME to ISRAEL,
is actually a dimensionless alien who was misleading everyone
as discovered by some dead greeks.

Who ALSO told you
that if you EVER READ ANOTHER DOCUMENT
looking for EVIDENCE of TEACHINGS of JESUS CHRIST

you'd go to hell.

!LoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoL!

Los Angeles, CA

#13337 Aug 12, 2012
You insipid anti mormons are among the STUPIDEST and most GULLIBLE libtard trash I've ever come across.

Marysville, CA

#13338 Aug 12, 2012
<quoted text>
THE STUDY of THE SCRIPTURES of the GOD of ISRAEL
is NOT Near Eastern Religion to you.
Here's a HINT you IGNORANT H.I.C.K.
J.E.S.U.S. C.H.R.I.S.T. lived in the M.I.D.D.L.E. E.A.S.T.
https://www.google.com/search...
And here's a HINT you CUM STAIN, J.O.S.P.E.H B.L.O.W M.E L.I.T.T.L.E G.I.R.L B.E.F.O.R.E Y.O.U.R D.A.D G.E.T.S H.O.M.E S.M.I.T.H did not. This is a "M.O.R.M.O.N" forum, not a "Near Eastern Religion" forum, you reason to support abortion.

Come back edumacated, Jethro Bodine.

Millions of sperm, and YOU'RE the one who got to the egg?

Marysville, CA

#13339 Aug 12, 2012
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no problem with the "Original Bible Philosophies" they are true; however, the original teachings Jesus Christ left behind were lost and the ORIGINAL Church was broken up \
Another Mormon myth used to justify their perversions.
Church after Church broke off from the original Doctrines and Teachings Jesus Christ left upon the earth… and they were “MODIFIED” for gain without authority…
Mormons claim these things because they can't their perverted teachings in the Bible.
You need to research this… for your own understanding… if you’re going to try to debate it. It’s very interesting. Here is a site that gives the timeline of the Bible…
The abuse of the Gospel that Jesus provided when he was crucified so that we can return to Heavenly Fathers Kingdom…
Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt. There is zero evidence of LDS teachings to be found. The simple statement that God was once a man is proof of that. And the Dead Sea Scrolls? Just more proof that the Bible we have today is accurate, despite any Mormon claims.

Los Angeles, CA

#13340 Aug 13, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
When you grow up enough to touch that mouse cursor and start shilling for your

EARLY DARK AGES RELIGIOUS DOCTRINES

you get with it.

Stupid.

Marysville, CA

#13341 Aug 13, 2012
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, your link only deals with the English versions of the Bible, only a tip of the iceberg in Bible history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Le Jimbo 153,778
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Coffee Party 262,813
Obama rolls out "It's On Us" initiative to comb... 5 min Le Jimbo 13
Stars join White House campaign against campus ... 6 min lolol 8
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 8 min Mr Johnson 11,845
Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americ... 9 min Le Jimbo 23
Fence jumper at White House sparks evacuation 11 min Le Jimbo 12
Obama thanks Congress for vote to aid Syrian re... 22 min Le Jimbo 80
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 34 min Emeem 1,110,912
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 9 hr spud 296
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE