Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Comments
12,801 - 12,820 of 32,001 Comments Last updated Friday Jul 25
Wisdom

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

The convenient God of the Mormons.
Joseph Smith said he returned the plates to an angel after he finished translating them. Therefore they cannot be seen or found.
How convenient.
1 post removed

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Wisdom wrote:
Joseph Smith said he returned the plates to an angel after he finished translating them. Therefore they cannot be seen or found.
How convenient.
Hey Dum without the B

Have you even read the Bible or the Book of Mormon?

There is ONE Christian God as far as I know. Apparently you are not aware of this along with your buddies.

You guys need to take some time off... go relax and read some...

then COME BCK EDUCATED!

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Wisdom wrote:
How convenient.
If there was a way to judge your post to say

person in need of Psychological help... YOU WOULD Definately get alot of responses...

you pretend you are an investigator.

you fetish on data handed down from others (sometimes 3 and 4 generations of hand down data).

then you run, copy paste what you read.

among your kind this is "wisdom"

you are no wiser then the mosquito my bug zapper just killed.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

...this is what becoming more "god-like" looks like. Batshit with multiple personalities.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

"More crucially, it is hard to imagine a running mate who will draw more attention to the matter of Romney's taxes than Paul Ryan. Why? Because under the "Ryan plan" that made the congressman famous, Mitt Romney would pay zero taxes."

That is the entirety of Tricky Mitt Romney's fiscal policy: how he can pay ZERO TAXES.

His utter lack of character shows in his pick of the sociopath Paul Ayn Rand Ryan.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur god breaks his own laws. Do as I say, not as I do....just like that cult that ex-communicated u.
see, you're not understanding the difference between my God and your god.
Your god is predicated upon your feelings and emotions and logic. You have declared how he thinks and feels and how he doesn't think and feel. You have assigned your god with mortal limitations because you have stated, he thinks as you think.
My God on the other hand, he is his own master and answers to no one. He is the creator of all, therefore he can destroy what he created but not be judged according to the laws he made for us. His ways are not our ways it does state because he is The God and Father of all. He creates and he destroys at his will. That is the right of a creator and no law judges him that he gave that judges us.
Understand? My God is a product unto himself. Your god is a product of your thinking and emotions, thus you make your god what you expect him to be. That's our difference :)

“Good day to you!”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
"the Child who has been conceived in her IS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT."
I've explained them well, from perverts, you get perverted teachings and unholy Gods. Pretty simple really.
I agree, from perverted idiotic, stupid juice infected thinking you get twisted, perverted teachings like the ones you teach and have no comprehension of.
According to the trinity belief. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy spirit are all one in the same(see a catholic dictionary if in doubt).
Therefore, God the Father, Jesus and the Holy spirit all came upon Mary and impregnating her caused her to be with seed of God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
Therefore Jesus as a father unto himself, along with the Holy Spirit being his father and God the Father his father, helped to give birth to himself through Mary.
That's the correlation of the trinity definition applied to Mary's virgin birth.
That means that according to your and NuMu's logic of the Bible, three beings helped themselves to a 13 to 14 year old girl. One was her Father, One was her son and the other a Spirit. And she was already married to a man. So according to your logic, all three beings committed adultery and two committed incest and because of her age according to you and NuMu, they all committed rape.
That's your logic of that Bible story. Your a freaking pathetic perverted pervert of thought when it comes to your god.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your unwillingness to except what Paul taught doesn't make Paul wrong. But you do show how Mormons make up their fantasy gospel out of thin air.
<quoted text>
John 4:24
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Deuteronomy 4:15-20
4:15 Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the LORD spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire:
4:16 Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,
Exodus 20:4
20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
Why? Because he was and still is, a spirit. All the times recorded by the prophets of seeing the finger of God or the back of God are either metaphors or sightings of Jesus. Jesus told us this:
(John 1:18)–“No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.”
(John 5:37)–“"And the Father who sent Me, He has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His form.”
(John 6:46)- "Not that anyone has seen the Father, except the One who is from God; He has seen the Father.”
No one has seen God:
(Exodus 33:20)–“But He [God] said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live !" (This is how we know Smith was an out and out liar.)
(1 Tim. 6:15-16)– 15 “He who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16 who alone possesses immortality and dwells in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see. To Him be honor and eternal dominion! Amen.”
1 John 4:12
No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
<quoted text>
If you want to put your faith in the myths of the Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians, go right ahead. I'll put my faith in the Lord. You sure give a lot of faith to dead religions.LOL!!!
You fricking pathetic ignorant idiot! lol.. start reading the Bible! If no man has seen god at any time, explain's Paul seeing him, explain John seeing him, explain Abraham seeing him, explain Moses seeing him! Get off the stupid juice! lol.
And if the only way we can worship God is in spirit and truth, no one on this earth has ever worshipped him. WE AREN'T SPIRITS. We are called souls, the thing resulting of the spirit being joined to the body of flesh, read Genesis if in doubt. And to worship him in truth? What truth? We have no truth of God. So by your logic of these verses we can't worship God. You're so fricking ignorant it's sad and pathetic.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth hurts, I know.
Noooo, the truth of you is quite sad really.
You're filled with thoughts of disgusting, filthy, cussing, derogatory things that you'll fill these threads with on purpose.

You're a shame and an embarrassment to anyone that's a real Christian and speaks as one.
Neither do you have any truths concerning Jesus. Your truths come from a different source, that's why you feel so righteous and inspired to think and speak the filth you do and think it's of God that you say those things.
You have no more of an idea of what truth is concerning God then NuMu has an idea of what it means to be nice to people.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

NoMo wrote:
...this is what becoming more "god-like" looks like. Batshit with multiple personalities.
MoHo (The Moronic BatChick)

How many personalities do you have?

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god is predicated upon your feelings and emotions and logic. You have declared how he thinks and feels and how he doesn't think and feel. You have assigned your god with mortal limitations because you have stated, he thinks as you think.
My God on the other hand, he is his own master and answers to no one. He is the creator of all, therefore he can destroy what he created but not be judged according to the laws he made for us. His ways are not our ways it does state because he is The God and Father of all. He creates and he destroys at his will. That is the right of a creator and no law judges him that he gave that judges us.
Understand? My God is a product unto himself. Your god is a product of your thinking and emotions, thus you make your god what you expect him to be. That's our difference :)
OHhh... Thanks for clearing that up for me No Surprise.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised you can spell Jethro... you can't even spell educated.
LOL
You can't spell educated correctly... man you are so smart@... wow.
LOL
I pitty you fool!
LOL
Shite for brains, this one.

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, from perverted idiotic, stupid juice infected thinking you get twisted, perverted teachings like the ones you teach and have no comprehension of.
According to the trinity belief. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy spirit are all one in the same(see a catholic dictionary if in doubt).
Therefore, God the Father, Jesus and the Holy spirit all came upon Mary and impregnating her caused her to be with seed of God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
Therefore Jesus as a father unto himself, along with the Holy Spirit being his father and God the Father his father, helped to give birth to himself through Mary.
That's the correlation of the trinity definition applied to Mary's virgin birth.
That means that according to your and NuMu's logic of the Bible, three beings helped themselves to a 13 to 14 year old girl. One was her Father, One was her son and the other a Spirit. And she was already married to a man. So according to your logic, all three beings committed adultery and two committed incest and because of her age according to you and NuMu, they all committed rape.
That's your logic of that Bible story. Your a freaking pathetic perverted pervert of thought when it comes to your god.
Spirits don't have penises. The only ones helping themselves to teens girls are Mormon prophets. Yet that doesn't bother you.

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
You fricking pathetic ignorant idiot! lol.. start reading the Bible! If no man has seen god at any time, explain's Paul seeing him, explain John seeing him, explain Abraham seeing him, explain Moses seeing him! Get off the stupid juice! lol.
Says the man who thinks a girl can get boned and still be a virgin. They saw Jesus. If you wasn't so hard put to defend your filthy faith, you could see the truth.
And if the only way we can worship God is in spirit and truth, no one on this earth has ever worshipped him. WE AREN'T SPIRITS. We are called souls, the thing resulting of the spirit being joined to the body of flesh, read Genesis if in doubt. And to worship him in truth? What truth? We have no truth of God. So by your logic of these verses we can't worship God. You're so fricking ignorant it's sad and pathetic.
You may have no truth, and that I agree with. And you have just demonstrated you have never had the spirit. Which would explain your logic, or lack of. No wonder you don't get it.

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Noooo, the truth of you is quite sad really.
You're filled with thoughts of disgusting, filthy, cussing, derogatory things that you'll fill these threads with on purpose.
Says a man who justifies his sick God screwing his daughter.
You're a shame and an embarrassment to anyone that's a real Christian and speaks as one.
I'm sure there are some Mormons who could say the same about you.
Neither do you have any truths concerning Jesus. Your truths come from a different source, that's why you feel so righteous and inspired to think and speak the filth you do and think it's of God that you say those things.
I views of Jesus and his gospel comes from real scripture, unlike yours. Your faith is the source of my filth, and forces me to speak the truth about the perversion that is called Mormonism. If my language is filthy, it is because your leaders and teachings are filthy. It would be a sin on my part to say otherwise.
You have no more of an idea of what truth is concerning God then NuMu has an idea of what it means to be nice to people.
My faith is actually based on what Jesus taught, and doesn't come from the imagination of a sex pervert. God never screwed his daughter, and he certainly didn't threaten to kill Smith if he didn't marry other men's wives or screw teenagers. Those are the claims of a sex pervert wanting to justify his sickness. But you keep putting the hope of your salvation in that pig.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur god rapes his own children and that's just fine with u....shows just how much that cult of urs taught u how to regard women, doesn't it? Ur Jesus is the product of incest. Ur god sees women as chattel.why any woman in her right mind would want to be Mormon is beyond me..

“Good day to you!”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Spirits don't have penises. The only ones helping themselves to teens girls are Mormon prophets. Yet that doesn't bother you.
You're a fricking clown. You better do some real reseach into the marrying age of jewish girls 2000 years ago. You better do some research into Mary's age when she became Joseph's wife.
Your preoccupation with making slanderous remarks of older men and younger girls, pin pointing some and ignoring others doing the same is quite disturbing. Do you know that?
And spirits don't have flesh? Then explain to us all how two angels(messengers) and the Lord God when visiting Abraham, came with bodies, clothed as Abraham, then ate and drank with him before his tent? They could have did it with voices if they really have no substance. The Lord could have put abraham to sleep and spoke to him by voice. The fact that you wish others to belive that beings with no substance, would rather appear in bodies of flesh to communicate then to just speak as a voice makes no sense really. Get it?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the man who thinks a girl can get boned and still be a virgin. They saw Jesus. If you wasn't so hard put to defend your filthy faith, you could see the truth.
<quoted text>
You may have no truth, and that I agree with. And you have just demonstrated you have never had the spirit. Which would explain your logic, or lack of. No wonder you don't get it.
See, here's somemore of your out right lying. Don't you ever tire of being such a self perpetuating liar at times eh? I never said Mary was a virgin after having intercourse with God. I never said any such thing. You're such a self deluded liar and that is so sad.
Your self deluded view of what a Christian is, is to have the filthiest, most derogatory, degenerative cussing vocabulary that you think is possible to have within yourself. That is how you think your god teaches you to be and speak and you are sadly correct, that "your god" wants you to remain as you speak :)

“Good day to you!”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Says a man who justifies his sick God screwing his daughter.
<quoted text>
I'm sure there are some Mormons who could say the same about you.
<quoted text>
I views of Jesus and his gospel comes from real scripture, unlike yours. Your faith is the source of my filth, and forces me to speak the truth about the perversion that is called Mormonism. If my language is filthy, it is because your leaders and teachings are filthy. It would be a sin on my part to say otherwise.
<quoted text>
My faith is actually based on what Jesus taught, and doesn't come from the imagination of a sex pervert. God never screwed his daughter, and he certainly didn't threaten to kill Smith if he didn't marry other men's wives or screw teenagers. Those are the claims of a sex pervert wanting to justify his sickness. But you keep putting the hope of your salvation in that pig.
I said no such thing.
I am not a Mormon so they would have no comment.
The gospel you view isn't of Jesus. Jesus didn't teach to resort to the filthy, dark, demented, perverted speech you use day in and day out here.
Do you know that you and NuMu are the only two in these threads that obsess to a dark perverted degree about older men having sex with young girls? Do you know that? Do you know that you and NuMu give all the appearences of liking to speak of such a sordid topic? That it's actually taken on a perverse tone from you both?
And what's worse is you both obviously enjoy speaking about the topic in the crudest, filthist, most foul thought of language you can think of to discuss it in. Did you know that of yourself and NuMu?
HOWMANY IQPTs HAVEYOULOST

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Shite for brains, this one.
Within hours of being ridiculed to hilarity and mirth all around this H.I.C.K's writing the above:

WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, H.I.C.K, is TRY to CLAIM that THE GOD of the N.A.T.I.O.N. of I.S.R.A.E.L.

IS not
WAS not
CAN not

BE a MAN. You ***F.A.L.S.E.L.Y. C.L.A.I.M.E.D***

that ***S.E.E.I.N.G.*** GOD is N.O.T. P.O.S.S.I.B.L.E BECAUSE GOD

HAS NO BODY or HUMAN FORM:

when the V.E.R.Y. D.E.F.I.N.I.T.I.O.N. of M.A.N.K.I.N.D.

is he ***L.O.O.K.S. LIKE G.O.D.***

And SOMEBODY PHYSICALLY WRESTLED with JACOB the whole night HAD a BODY: because

J.E.S.U.S. C.H.R.I.S.T.

hadn't COME to EARTH and RECEIVED a BODY yet.
----------
From some Jewish site remarking on the HEBREW ORIGINAL:
"The Hebrew word for angel (malakh) is actually not used in the story. The adversary re-names Jacob as "Israel," which is a play upon the word meaning "struggled with Elohim," and Jacob names the place of the struggle Peni-el, "meaning 'I have seen Elohim face-to-face and I came out alive.' "

----------
You SH*T-F*R-BR**NS ILLITERATE DROPOUT H.I.C.K.

"Uh... UH.. METYPHOR!!!!"

----------

"2 And he rose up that night, and took his two wives, and his two womenservants, and his eleven sons, and passed over the ford Jabbok.

23 And he took them, and sent them over the brook, and sent over that he had.

24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled ***A MAN*** with him until the breaking of the day.

25 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, HE TOUCHED the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as HE WRESTLED with HIM.

26 And HE SAID, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.

27 And HE SAID unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.

28 And HE SAID, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

29 And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there.

30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel:***for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.***

31 And as he passed over Penuel the sun rose upon him, and he halted upon his thigh.

32 Therefore the children of Israel eat not of the sinew which shrank, which is upon the hollow of the thigh, unto this day: because he touched the hollow of Jacob’s thigh in the sinew that shrank."
----------
You ignorant GRUB-EATING HICK, the thrones JOHN saw in REVELATION were the T.H.R.O.N.E.S.

of the F.A.T.H.E.R. and of J.E.S.U.S. C.H.R.I.S.T.

Your
I.G.N.O.R.A.N.T,
DESPERATE,

C.R.A.W.F.I.S.H.I.N.G,

MOLESTER-SHILL
WHORE-BABBLE

reveals you: UTTERLY DEGENERATE of MIND, the BLASPHEMING MOLESTER and APOSTATE.

Denying the ENTIRE PASSAGE where GOD NAMED JACOB ISRAEL, even EXISTS in the scriptures

AT ALL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••