Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,974
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#252584 Aug 13, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Decided to stop lurking and grace us with your presence here, huh?
Thank you ever so much for your intellectually superior and eloquently constructed post in which you stated nothing at all and nitpicked a typo. You've done your job, oh so intellectually superior one. Will you now be crawling back to the dark hole from which you came, and continue lurking until such time as you feel it necessary to grace us with such, again?
Again, Lynnie projects.

You LIKE being a punching bag clearly Lynniekins. How pathetic you are.

Location hidden

#252585 Aug 13, 2012
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>One last time:
NOBODY HERE RECOMMENDS ABORTION!!!
Exactly. Nobody ever said ANYTHING about "recommending" abortion. However, it IS an option, a legitimate and viable one, and it IS PART of what is offered EVERY TIME when Tay-Sachs is diagnosed early enough.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#252587 Aug 13, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Foo's being unfair. I think you're as smart as a high schooler.
Oh I think she's as smart at LEAST as a high school drop out of her low calaber can be.

Location hidden

#252588 Aug 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate what you are saying but I never was a bible reader and that's not where my feelings come from. I do believe in God as a Creator and someone we all have to answer to someday.
I have no idea why God chooses when we die but I believe it all fits into His plan.
My objection to abortion is simple. I don't believe that we have a right to take another human beings life and because I don't know exactly when the unborn baby becomes a life to God that He a has a purpose for, I can't except any woman's or man's idea of when he/she can be disposed of.
If you beleive in a version of g-d that is all seeing and all knowing, not to mention all powerful, then He KNOWS when a fetus will be aborted, and if He didn't want it that way, he'd stop it. Period.

It REALLY IS that simple. The religious freaks want it both ways.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#252590 Aug 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>

The fact that another human being is killed during an abortion is not debateable either.
Actually, it IS debatable, since no 'human beings' are killed by abortion, unless the woman doing the gestating dies during the procedure.

Your view that it IS a "human being' is a religious/theological view. One not everyone shares.

Location hidden

#252591 Aug 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the difference between Human and human being? I think you are splitting hairs.
Your shit is 'human', its NOT a human being.

You playing stupid constantly is not attractive Inkstain.

You pretending you dont know the difference is not only splitting hairs, its stupid.

Location hidden

#252592 Aug 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
From a personal perspective, I am not angry or contemptuous
You're also a liar. And yes, you see it directed toward you - you seem to revel in it. As pathetic as that is, it speaks volumes about you as a person.

Location hidden

#252593 Aug 13, 2012
Here are the words of women, UNLIKE LYNNE, who actually KNOW what they're talking about - they made the decisions to abort after 24 weeks:

"I told her how sorry I was and that I loved her and did not want her to suffer. I would rather suffer every day for the rest of my life than to allow her to suffer one moment in life.

~Mom of an Angel"

"We felt that if our daughter had been in a car accident and was on life support with the same internal injuries, we would not keep her on life support and let her suffer. This child deserved the same dignity."

~ A grieving mom"

"Terminating pregnancy is a complicated decision influenced by many factors; rarely is it based solely on prenatal diagnosis as ours was. I do not believe that the decision to terminate a pregnancy is ever clearly right or wrong. I hope that I can learn to accept that life's struggles are more often gray than black or white. My obstetrician told me that it is essential that pregnancy termination remain legal so that it can be safe. Twenty million abortions currently occur annually worldwide in countries where abortion is illegal suggesting that women are not deterred from having an abortion even if it is not a legal procedure. Making abortion illegal just makes abortion less safe. I hope that our story might cause some readers to reflect on the dogmatic view that ending life is always the wrong choice. Maybe abortion, as unpleasant as it is, has a time and a place. I suggest that we let the person decide who is walking the struggle. Now I know deeply and personally that no one else can possibly decide for her, no one."

The MOST honest and touching one to me:

"I initially thought I would "be brave" and continue my pregnancy. But I came to realize that ultimately it wasn't about how strong I could be, how deeply I wanted this baby or what important lessons he could teach me. It was about what he would experience in his short life. Given his diagnosis, he would have known only suffering. As his mother, I couldn't allow that to happen.

~ A mother at peace"

For those that want to "meet" some of Dr Tiller's patients, go here:

http://www.aheartbreakingchoice.com/24Weeks/A...
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#252594 Aug 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I post here because I am facinated and amused by some of the PCers anger at and contempt for the other side.
What is the difference between Human and human being? I think you are splitting hairs.
I pity your "my side vs your side" world.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#252595 Aug 13, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Here are the words of women, UNLIKE LYNNE, who actually KNOW what they're talking about - they made the decisions to abort after 24 weeks:
"I told her how sorry I was and that I loved her and did not want her to suffer. I would rather suffer every day for the rest of my life than to allow her to suffer one moment in life.
~Mom of an Angel"
"We felt that if our daughter had been in a car accident and was on life support with the same internal injuries, we would not keep her on life support and let her suffer. This child deserved the same dignity."
~ A grieving mom"
"Terminating pregnancy is a complicated decision influenced by many factors; rarely is it based solely on prenatal diagnosis as ours was. I do not believe that the decision to terminate a pregnancy is ever clearly right or wrong. I hope that I can learn to accept that life's struggles are more often gray than black or white. My obstetrician told me that it is essential that pregnancy termination remain legal so that it can be safe. Twenty million abortions currently occur annually worldwide in countries where abortion is illegal suggesting that women are not deterred from having an abortion even if it is not a legal procedure. Making abortion illegal just makes abortion less safe. I hope that our story might cause some readers to reflect on the dogmatic view that ending life is always the wrong choice. Maybe abortion, as unpleasant as it is, has a time and a place. I suggest that we let the person decide who is walking the struggle. Now I know deeply and personally that no one else can possibly decide for her, no one."
The MOST honest and touching one to me:
"I initially thought I would "be brave" and continue my pregnancy. But I came to realize that ultimately it wasn't about how strong I could be, how deeply I wanted this baby or what important lessons he could teach me. It was about what he would experience in his short life. Given his diagnosis, he would have known only suffering. As his mother, I couldn't allow that to happen.
~ A mother at peace"
For those that want to "meet" some of Dr Tiller's patients, go here:
http://www.aheartbreakingchoice.com/24Weeks/A...
How sad that those women gave up hope for their children. Those children should have been born, their few minutes on hearth would be worth more. Sad that these women do not believe in miracles, that they give up , that they didn't want to hold their children, that they had their children feel the pain of a forceps stabbing them in the back of the neck and the brains being sucked out and the suffering of their limbs being torn apart.
1 post removed
Ink

Morrisville, PA

#252597 Aug 13, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget their efforts to limit contraceptive availability, also.
Where?

Location hidden

#252598 Aug 13, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>How sad that those women gave up hope for their children. Those children should have been born, their few minutes on hearth would be worth more. Sad that these women do not believe in miracles, that they give up , that they didn't want to hold their children, that they had their children feel the pain of a forceps stabbing them in the back of the neck and the brains being sucked out and the suffering of their limbs being torn apart.
Thank you Knutbar, for once again showing us all what a worthless POS you really are.
Ink

Morrisville, PA

#252599 Aug 13, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your shit is 'human', its NOT a human being.
You playing stupid constantly is not attractive Inkstain.
You pretending you dont know the difference is not only splitting hairs, its stupid.
She said an unborn baby was human but wasn't sure it was a human being. Do you think she was confusing a baby with shit?

No offense to Junket, just Foo butting in again when she doesn't know what she talking about.
Ink

Morrisville, PA

#252600 Aug 13, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you actually expect a direct, honest answer?
I said it was pretty one sided and Foo has proved it out in her recent posts. I knew I could count on her.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#252601 Aug 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Where?
Please tell me you've heard of the "conscience clauses" that have been created for pharmacists?

Or how about the Catholic hospitals that won't dispense MAP???

Offhand those two jump to mind.

“docendo discimus”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#252602 Aug 13, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>If a woman is going to abort, it's better that she abort as early as possible. Hindering her freedom to do so doesn't make sense.
Well, perhaps I didn't express my point correctly. My point was that in a society that places no consideration for the fetus women would abort more freely with less consideration of what they are actually doing. I do agree with early term, before the fourth month, abortions being strictly the woman's choice, but I dont agree with people who down play what she is doing, terminating a potentail human life.

Location hidden

#252603 Aug 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She said an unborn baby was human but wasn't sure it was a human being. Do you think she was confusing a baby with shit?
No offense to Junket, just Foo butting in again when she doesn't know what she talking about.
This has nothing to do with what Junket said, it was in answer to a question YOU asked. A STUPID question. My answer stands to YOUR idiotic question.

Location hidden

#252604 Aug 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I said it was pretty one sided and Foo has proved it out in her recent posts. I knew I could count on her.
Except its NOT one sided as proven in YOUR recent posts.
Ink

Morrisville, PA

#252605 Aug 13, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
This has nothing to do with what Junket said, it was in answer to a question YOU asked. A STUPID question. My answer stands to YOUR idiotic question.
Yes it did. Go back and read, otherwise don't bother me.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#252606 Aug 13, 2012
No such Constitution specifically labels that a presidential candidate has to give all full details of specifics about the candidate's tax-return, as long as all tax return submission requirements are met .

Mr. Romney had already provided the sufficiency of his tax returns proving he had paid all the applicable TAXES.

It is purely a trivial to question the genuine authenticity of Romney's tax return data, including the furthering any unwanted pursuit wanting more to be provided from Romney.

Since the information provided by the candidate has been valid and adequate AT PRESENT AND IN THE PAST, like Romney's, all these satisfy all conditions within the Constitution.

There would not be any more side-track to draw the attention away from the election issues, to aim at Mr. Romney about this matter further, as inherently it serves no purpose.

IN TERMS OF PRIVATE BUSINESSES' EXPENDITURES AND FUNDS, it is improper for Obama saying about Romney or Romney's partners of whichever (unproven by Obama--but he conducts many companies'outsourcing instead) of their making calls at BAIN of outsourcing , as well as OTHER private entities' operations OF ANY TAX EVASION, just like GM and SO ON.

Yet the government outsourcing BY OBAMA is the key major point, than private companies' outsourcing-- without even knowing anything of economics from Obama as he has been exercising the bailouts to encourage for GM and others' TAX EVASION.

But most importantly, Romney was and is not in public office using public funds doing outsourcing FOR OTHERS' TAX EVASION, as Obama is.

OBAMA IS TALKING ABOUT HIMSELF, BY MAKING AND DOING POOR STAND POLICY FOR BAILOUTS , OUTSOURCING, as DOING THE TAX EVASION HE SPEAKS ABOUT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Does Ending The Cold War With Cuba Mean Fo... 11 min Zombie Corpse Rental 1
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Abe 165,426
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 18 min Chimney1 132,502
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 49 min Earthling-1 33,471
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,187
The uncomfortable truth about racism in America 1 hr Chicopee 220
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 1 hr serfs up 80
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr new yawk 1,153,943
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Quirky 293,658
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 4 hr Retired SOF 333
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 5 hr Eagle 12 2,407
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 7 hr spocko 642
More from around the web