Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 11,885)

Showing posts 237,681 - 237,700 of303,342
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Some are shrill psychos. Certain people on here come to mind.
Could you imagine ... day in and day out?
<shudder>
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Decided to stop lurking and grace us with your presence here, huh?
Thank you ever so much for your intellectually superior and eloquently constructed post in which you stated nothing at all and nitpicked a typo. You've done your job, oh so intellectually superior one. Will you now be crawling back to the dark hole from which you came, and continue lurking until such time as you feel it necessary to grace us with such, again?
Aren't you a funny hypocritical copycat? No, really.
Pb has more superior intellect and compassion in her little toes than you will ever hope to gain in your entire life time.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you imagine ... day in and day out?
<shudder>
My eyes bleed just from scrolling past the vomitus on here.

No. I can not imagine. They should ship the two of them down to Guantanamo. It would get those prisoners talking, begging for cessation, pronto!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Bitner.
Your grandbaby is beautiful!
We have a new one, too.
Almost a week old already :)
Thanks. He's the sweetest little guy! I've also been having fun with two of the older grandkids, 3 and 1. Good times :)

Congratulations!!!!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

No, I usually scan through your lengthy screeds, mostly because replying becomes a moebius strip of redundancy.

Women don't abort a wanted child after viability UNLESS there is a medical reason, idiot. Your point is irrelevant to what I said anyway.

You bring up the eternal question, how can one be a flaming douchebag without ever extinguishing oneself?

I'm done with you. Post what you want; you;re not worth the time of any decent human being.
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! You do read our posts, you lying coward. So how about you provide proof that an LTA is needed for eclampsia and that a c-section would KILL the woman, fool?
The loss of a child in utero can be devastating, especially a wanted child that the mother knew she had killed at viability. But what do you care? The child and mother mean less than NOTHING to you, you self-righteous, ignorant buffoon.
1 post removed
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just kill off every person with a birth defect, because according to you twits, they're better off dead anyway.
You idiots talk as though it's pro-lifers who want a perfect world, but it's you fools who talk as though that's what you expect. If there's a birth defect, KILL the human life in utero, rather than allow life to go on as it was meant to. You people don't see any purpose whatsoever for the existance of children with serious defects especially if they'd die, and that says something about your ignorance and callousness and not anything about pro-lifers, or about the parents of the children with the serious birth defects. Because there's an organization for Tay Sachs, that means there are parents who don't think the way you fools do. They have chosen to have and love their children and make them as comfortable as possible until what's going to happen happens. Go ahead and judge those people as being cruel for wanting their Tay Sachs child born, like you judge pro-lifers who don't believe in killing those children in utero.
"If there's a birth defect, KILL the human life in utero, rather than allow life to go on as it was meant to."

"They have chosen to have and love their children and make them as comfortable as possible until what's going to happen happens."

So people have no control over their own lives or the lives of their offspring? They're just to wait and see, to let it be, until nature takes its course? No conscious intervention at all?

Maybe that works for some people. Maybe it doesn't for others. In a multi-dimensional, pluralstic society, there will be no cookie-cutter approach to most concerns.

But it seems to me you are judging one approach, the one you agree with, as the only right approach. And that just isn't so.
5 posts removed

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if community of you idiots thinks you know who I am. It's funny to watch you claim things you don't have any idea about. I've already said there are reasons people can "sound" the same without being the ame person, but you'll still keep being the dumb bunny you are.
If you didn't care, you wouldn't argue about it for months. When you try to talk sh*t about me, I don't even pay attention to it because I know that you are full of crap. See how that works?

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"And just for the record..., as a HS dropout, you shouldn't make any comments about OTHERS lack of education, when you display your ignorance here on a daily basis."
lol. You think stating that about someone, while that person intellectually OWNS you, makes YOU look better? You couldn't grasp knowledge and understanding if your life depended on it. You can't even read for comprehension.
Prove I don't have a high school and college education, dumb bunny.
Foo's being unfair. I think you're as smart as a high schooler.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink, no one of course and many times this thread goes in different directions. However, let's face it - religion while instrumental or even fundamental in the way many view abortion - is not really relevant.
It might be for you and others - but it's a dead end street. The Bible is filled with "killing" - brimming with death and destruction. Using God as an argument to oppose abortion doesn't strike me as particularly effective. He (God) doesn't seem to have issue with miscarriages. Seems He might even be on-board with those losses.
If you argue against abortion based on what you've read in the Bible - you might want to take another look.
I appreciate what you are saying but I never was a bible reader and that's not where my feelings come from. I do believe in God as a Creator and someone we all have to answer to someday.

I have no idea why God chooses when we die but I believe it all fits into His plan.

My objection to abortion is simple. I don't believe that we have a right to take another human beings life and because I don't know exactly when the unborn baby becomes a life to God that He a has a purpose for, I can't except any woman's or man's idea of when he/she can be disposed of.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you would, because you people just love violence, don't you?
Real Americans love to beat the crap out of stuff, including each other. Whattayou, some kinda commie pinko?

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I definitely get the impression people like Triple L and JM do not believe in any type of medical intervention when it comes to women and pregnancy unless it is only to prolong fetal "life" and bring it to viability in order to deliver -- regardless of anything else and at every expense. And then say it's all about God.
It's not an impression. It's a fact.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess some people think the repetitive use of words like "bonehead" makes them a great debater.
LOL, no kidding. But when Lynne calls people names, she's using "intelligence and common sense," and providing a public service. Whatever.

“Post at your own risk”

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate what you are saying but I never was a bible reader and that's not where my feelings come from. I do believe in God as a Creator and someone we all have to answer to someday.
I have no idea why God chooses when we die but I believe it all fits into His plan.
My objection to abortion is simple. I don't believe that we have a right to take another human beings life and because I don't know exactly when the unborn baby becomes a life to God that He a has a purpose for, I can't except any woman's or man's idea of when he/she can be disposed of.
Can you wrap your mind around the idea that not everyone has your beliefs? What if a woman privately consults with "God" and decides to voluntarily abort? Searches her soul, so to speak. Is it up to you or others to judge that she's wrong?

As far as "life" - you are a pacifist? No war, no time, never? Or is that different, somehow?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you wrap your mind around the idea that not everyone has your beliefs? What if a woman privately consults with "God" and decides to voluntarily abort? Searches her soul, so to speak. Is it up to you or others to judge that she's wrong?
As far as "life" - you are a pacifist? No war, no time, never? Or is that different, somehow?
Yes I can. I don't judge what anyone else does. I was explaining 'my' feelings about killing an unborn baby. I believe that some wars are unavoidable after all possible alternatives have been exhausted.

“Post at your own risk”

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I can. I don't judge what anyone else does. I was explaining 'my' feelings about killing an unborn baby. I believe that some wars are unavoidable after all possible alternatives have been exhausted.
Fair enough. But, we all judge, Ink. That's human nature. It's what we passively or even aggressively do with that judgment that keeps the debate on abortion flourishing.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Hon :) Everything's great. Busy! Hoping all is well with you, too.
Nice too see youve relaxed on not makeing you're posts and juging other posts as incorect all the time. Especialy from U!

Corect others, I corect you!

Game on
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough. But, we all judge, Ink. That's human nature. It's what we passively or even aggressively do with that judgment that keeps the debate on abortion flourishing.
Judging other people is just another human nature temptation. It is to be avoided. There is really little left to debate as abortion is legal.

The fact that another human being is killed during an abortion is not debateable either.

“Post at your own risk”

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging other people is just another human nature temptation. It is to be avoided. There is really little left to debate as abortion is legal.
The fact that another human being is killed during an abortion is not debateable either.
C'mon! It wouldn't be legal if you had your druthers. Otherwise, why post on a thread such as this one? No one that's not interested or concerned with the topic, has that *much* time on their hands.

I do agree with you that a developing human is killed. Was never sure about the "being" part though.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Some are shrill psychos. Certain people on here come to mind.
Yeah, and passing on rabid fundyism to defenseless children should be considered child abuse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 237,681 - 237,700 of303,342
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••