Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,851
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#252396 Aug 12, 2012
Badaxe wrote:
<quoted text>But isn't that my point? When no consideration is put on the fetus, in countries with no restrictions, that sends a message that abortion is OK, and all about the woman. Of course LTA abortions would be lower, they just abort sooner due to the lack of legal and moral respect of potentail human life.
Actually, no. You are incorrect. Their *total* abortion rate is lower than ours, BA. And I'm not talking about the total number, I'm talking about abortions as a *percentage* of pregnancies.

So your logic/assumptions are flawed.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#252397 Aug 12, 2012
Bain is not equal to Bane. Beam is not equal to bean. Bain is equal to beam while Bane is equal to bean.

Bain is just like Beam, as Romney having partnered with Bain, making to be the beam of sunshine of new light of guiding path for the freedom people.

Romney is the rising super-fellow, like the super force similar to legends of Superman , Dirty Harry and Batman, to save the troubling USA people from the horrible Obama's destruction.

Obama is like having brain cells made of bean, acting out his dark force like Bane.

While Obama acted out his wishes (in advance) attending a basketball game, looked like a retired shameful person by seeking shelter around the ordinary people. He has shame to look at people straight in the eyes because of all the troubles he had caused to all people -- that is what he wants to do after election, to be hiding the shame watching a basketball game --yet he still has time to do his kissing wife in order to soothe his shame--And that will be his wishes , for that is what he wants to do some time after the election.

Romney and Ryan will be riding high, getting tough and tougher and toughen up.
The super force from Romney and Ryan, can be really great like Superman, Batman and Dirty Harry as the the glorious lights of new Beam for you people--hence, just elect the guiding lights of new direction beam for yourselves --Romney & Ryan 2012.

Obama and Biden, having brains cells made like from bean, and are evil and bad like Bane, will learn their lessons.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#252398 Aug 12, 2012
Badaxe wrote:
<quoted text>Elise's point was that she didn't believe people were here to learn or educate, yet you admit that you learned something from the debate here? Pupsee, I like you, and I have always stood up for you and probably always will, but you have to forget about the idiots here on the PL side that turned on you and speak your own PL mind again. Your views haven't changed, just who you consider friends has changed. A little secret, few like me because I will never sell my own opinions for the sake of being friends, and I wouldnt have it any other way. PC is about necessary choice, but some here have no consideration for the fetus at all, tell me, do you consider abortion to be 100% about the woman's choice until the cord is cut? Or do you believe that some restrictions should be imposed?
Who here believes in abortion up until delivery and the cord is cut, BA? That is so out there AND illegal -- it's difficult to think you'd really believe it. Yet you've attributed it to me. Who else do you attribute it to? And why?

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#252399 Aug 12, 2012
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to LTA's, do you honestly believe that women decide to do so without second guessing the decision? Thankfully, I have never been in the position of having to make that choice but I would think that if a woman is that far along in her pregnancy, it's because she chose to remain pregnant, is excited and happy to be pregnant and that if something horrific arose, I would think that she would do everything possible to ensure a live delivery. I would think that she's getting various opinions from various medical professionals and utilizing various medical tests in order to make the best decision. I find it hard to believe that a woman goes through 8 months of pregnancy, is told there's something horrifically wrong with her fetus and just tells the MD to abort it without another thought.
"The report did not indicate that any of the 420 late abortions were performed because of maternal health problems."
1 post removed

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#252401 Aug 12, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
@@ They may not be "as risky" the but FACT is they ARE still more risky than an abortion, MUCH more in fact -
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/23/us-...
Women are 14 times more likley to die before, during or after pregnancy than during an abortion.
Just ONE woman's death is too many if it could have been prevented:
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/12/09/woma...
We know you think its much more humane to force gestation then euthanise a born child, you've said that over and over here in the past Lynnieksin, but FORTUNATELY, you dont get a say in these issues. Women get to make their OWN choices.
Oh, and for the record, YOU - an ignorant lying, high school drop out, sack of shit is not qualified in ANY way, shape or form to make the claim that "there is no justified reason these days not to give birth to a live child you wanted", because in MEDICAL FACT, there are MANY justified reasons not go give birth to a wanted child when the pregnancy puts the woman's health at risk, or the child will be born with such severe illnesses, diseases or handicaps that the woman gestating makes the call that it IS justified. And it DOES happen, whether you want to believe it or not.
Just a FEW reasons woman have abortions for medical reasons today, and these are just in the baby or fetus:
EVERY ONE OF THESE WOULD BE A JUSTIFIED REASON - not that ANYONE NEEDS To justify their PRIVATE MEDICAL DECISION to the likes of a nothing like YOU.
Achondroplasia Jeune Syndrome
Achondrogenesis Meckel-Gruber syndrome
Agenesis of Corpus Callosum Megaureter
Amniotic constriction bands Microcephaly
Anencephaly Multicystic dysplastic kidneys
Asphyxiating thoracic dystrophy Myelomeningocele
Atrial septal defect Omphalocele
Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome Osteogenesis imperfecta
Body Stalk anomaly Porencephaly
Congenital heart disease Prune Belly syndrome
Congenital polycystic kidneys Pulmonary hypoplasia
Congenital pulmonary lymphangiectasia Rachischisis
Congenital kidney diseases Renal agenesis
Congenital Dwarfism Rh Incompatibility
Craniofacial anomalies Spina bifida
Cystic Hygroma Schizencephaly
Cyclops Thanatophoric Dysplasia
Dandy Walker malformation Tetralogy of Fallot
Diaphragmatic hernia Thalassemia major
Duodenal atresia TORCH
Ectopia Cordis Total anomalous pulmonary venous drainage (TAPVD)
Encephalocele Truncus Arteriosus
Exencephaly Transposition of great vessels
Fetal alcohol syndrome Tricuspid atresia
Gastroschisis Trisomy 13 (Patau syndrome)
Holoprosencephaly Trisomy 18 (Edward syndrome)
Hydranencephaly Trisomy 21 (Down syndrome)
Hydrocephalus Turner Syndrome
Iniencephaly
Want the REST of the alphabet Lynniekins for MEDICALLY JUSTIFIED REASONS for abortion in the fetus? Want the same kind of list for the maternal reasons?
You're such an ignorant blowhard.

We're talking about VIABLE fetuses meaning; a fetus that has a good chance to survive outside of the womb.

We're also talking about health risk to mother, and in late term abortions, there's as much a risk to the woman having a later term abortion on a viable fetus as giving birth.

http://www.womenhealthzone.com/womens-reprodu...

"When infection enters the bloodstream, this could even lead to a more life-threatening condition called sepsis. A higher generation antibiotic is usually given during this time. If left untreated, this could result into septic shock and eventually, death. Another risk that could occur in a late term abortion is hemorrhage.

Since it involves the use of surgical instruments, the risk for bleeding is higher. Furthermore, some tears on the uterine wall might cause continuous bleeding and scarring. Some might not even be able to conceive in the future. In other cases, the torn uterus might have to be removed fully to prevent any life-threatening conditions."

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#252402 Aug 12, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, there are MANY reasons, none of which require your approval Lynnekins.
Making women undergo unwanted and unnecessary surgery is barbaric. Thankfully, we dont live in a society that would force that on women.
Yet they often have to "undergo surgery" to kill their viable child in utero.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#252403 Aug 12, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
@@ They may not be "as risky" the but FACT is they ARE still more risky than an abortion, MUCH more in fact -
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/23/us-...
Women are 14 times more likley to die before, during or after pregnancy than during an abortion.
Just ONE woman's death is too many if it could have been prevented:
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/12/09/woma...
We know you think its much more humane to force gestation then euthanise a born child, you've said that over and over here in the past Lynnieksin, but FORTUNATELY, you dont get a say in these issues. Women get to make their OWN choices.
Oh, and for the record, YOU - an ignorant lying, high school drop out, sack of shit is not qualified in ANY way, shape or form to make the claim that "there is no justified reason these days not to give birth to a live child you wanted", because in MEDICAL FACT, there are MANY justified reasons not go give birth to a wanted child when the pregnancy puts the woman's health at risk, or the child will be born with such severe illnesses, diseases or handicaps that the woman gestating makes the call that it IS justified. And it DOES happen, whether you want to believe it or not.
Just a FEW reasons woman have abortions for medical reasons today, and these are just in the baby or fetus:
EVERY ONE OF THESE WOULD BE A JUSTIFIED REASON - not that ANYONE NEEDS To justify their PRIVATE MEDICAL DECISION to the likes of a nothing like YOU.
Achondroplasia Jeune Syndrome
Achondrogenesis Meckel-Gruber syndrome
Agenesis of Corpus Callosum Megaureter
Amniotic constriction bands Microcephaly
Anencephaly Multicystic dysplastic kidneys
Asphyxiating thoracic dystrophy Myelomeningocele
Atrial septal defect Omphalocele
Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome Osteogenesis imperfecta
Body Stalk anomaly Porencephaly
Congenital heart disease Prune Belly syndrome
Congenital polycystic kidneys Pulmonary hypoplasia
Congenital pulmonary lymphangiectasia Rachischisis
Congenital kidney diseases Renal agenesis
Congenital Dwarfism Rh Incompatibility
Craniofacial anomalies Spina bifida
Cystic Hygroma Schizencephaly
Cyclops Thanatophoric Dysplasia
Dandy Walker malformation Tetralogy of Fallot
Diaphragmatic hernia Thalassemia major
Duodenal atresia TORCH
Ectopia Cordis Total anomalous pulmonary venous drainage (TAPVD)
Encephalocele Truncus Arteriosus
Exencephaly Transposition of great vessels
Fetal alcohol syndrome Tricuspid atresia
Gastroschisis Trisomy 13 (Patau syndrome)
Holoprosencephaly Trisomy 18 (Edward syndrome)
Hydranencephaly Trisomy 21 (Down syndrome)
Hydrocephalus Turner Syndrome
Iniencephaly
Want the REST of the alphabet Lynniekins for MEDICALLY JUSTIFIED REASONS for abortion in the fetus? Want the same kind of list for the maternal reasons?
We're talking about VIABLE fetuses. So your post is irrelevant to that, as usual.

There's as much risk to the woman to abort late term, and of a VIABLE fetus no less, as there is to birth a live child. Women who WANT their child will risk it to save their child's life, as well as their own. Viable means the chance to survive outside of the womb is good.

http://www.womenhealthzone.com/womens-reprodu...

"When infection enters the bloodstream, this could even lead to a more life-threatening condition called sepsis. A higher generation antibiotic is usually given during this time. If left untreated, this could result into septic shock and eventually, death. Another risk that could occur in a late term abortion is hemorrhage.

Since it involves the use of surgical instruments, the risk for bleeding is higher. Furthermore, some tears on the uterine wall might cause continuous bleeding and scarring. Some might not even be able to conceive in the future. In other cases, the torn uterus might have to be removed fully to prevent any life-threatening conditions."
1 post removed

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#252405 Aug 12, 2012
Badaxe wrote:
<quoted text>There's also the issue of forcing a premature child, and all the lifetime health problems that child may have, on to a woman and her family. People like Lily are quick to judge a woman in such a situation, but are invisible when it comes to raising that child, and dealing with the effects it may have on the entire family. Obviously, a woman in that situation, of having to abort to save her life, did not choose to have to make that decision and is traumatized enough without self-righteous morons telling them they have absolutely no right to abort.
I'm not judging women. I'm judging their decisions, which you people also do when it comes to aborting at viability when there's no risk to mother or child. There's a difference between judging a person and judging their choices. It's not self-righteous to judge choices.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#252406 Aug 12, 2012
Badaxe wrote:
<quoted text>Good article and good points Foo. This makes strong arguments for exceptions to abortion laws. Personally, I believe that severe fetal defects should be an exception to any abortion law, just as the woman's life or health, or rape and incest should be. When it comes to the abortion issue, both sides seem to want "all or nothing". This article would suggest that no restrictions should apply becuase LTAs are rare and women with legitimate reasons would not be considered, yet many more women would/could choose to abort viable fetuses for no legitimate reason if there were no restriction. On the other hand, the PLM want restrictions on abortion at 20 weeks irregardless of the circumstances, yet this would be immoral and cruel to women in such circumstances as described in the article.
The answer is real discussion and compromise, laws with reasonable exceptions. What is wrong with this country that we can not try to understand and appreciate both sides of such a critical issue?
Many of us have said that we accept the exceptions for mother's life at risk. What's being questioned right now is about a VIABLE fetus.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#252407 Aug 12, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Idiots like LYnne and the Skank keep things like 'There's NO reason NOT to have a so called viable baby if the mothers life is endangered', never mind that its premature and will need expensive and invasive care and may likely have terrible medical issues their whole lives. BUT GIT THAT BABY BORN NO MATTER WHAT!@@
You're trying to include me by calling me "Lynne" as you ignorantly keep doing, but I have always said a woman should have a right to abort if her life is at risk.

The issue being discussed right now is of a VIABLE fetus. Even most PC agree to limits at viability. Why are you acting so self-righteous as though you don't agree on limits at viability? Oh, excuse me, it's because you're an ignorant buffoon.

A VIABLE fetus born in 3rd tri-mester generally does NOT have the health issues as one born at 20 weeks. Sure they need to be in incubators, but a viable healthy fetus born 24 weeks on usually survives just fine.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#252408 Aug 12, 2012
First of the double posts didn't look like it went through, so I re-did it.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#252409 Aug 12, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/pba/pbafact9.htm...

"In 1987, the Alan Guttmacher Institute (AGI), an affiliate of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA), collected questionnaires from 1,900 women who were at abortion clinics procuring abortions. Of the 1,900, "420 had been pregnant for 16 or more weeks." These 420 women were asked to choose among a menu of reasons why they had not obtained the abortions earlier in their pregnancies. Only two percent (2%) said "a fetal problem was diagnosed late in pregnancy," compared to 71% who responded "did not recognize that she was pregnant or misjudged gestation," 48% who said "found it hard to make arrangements," and 33% who said "was afraid to tell her partner or parents." The report did not indicate that any of the 420 late abortions were performed because of maternal health problems.["Why Do Women Have Abortions?," Family Planning Perspectives, July/August 1988.]"
cont.
I am not sure if you realize the NRLC is NOT referencing later-term abortions (that very small percentage where something has gone horribly wrong). Guttmacher did NOT address later-term, only late term, elective abortions. Here's a report contrasting that 1987 study with one from 2004. You might be pleased to learn the number of annual elective abortions dropped 22% between '87 and '04. And that's a good thing, imo.

"Public discussion about abortion in the United States has
generally focused on policy: who should be allowed to have
abortions, and under what circumstances. Receiving less attention
are the women behind the statistics—the 1.3 million women who obtain abortions each year1—and their reasons for having abortions. While a small proportion of women who have abortions do so because of health concerns or fetal anomalies, the large majority choose termination in response to an unintended pregnancy.2"

"In 1987, a survey of 1,900 women at large abortion providers across the country found that women’s most common reasons for having an abortion were that having a baby would interfere with
school, work or other responsibilities, and that they could
not afford a child.4"

"One compelling reason is that the abortion rate declined by 22% between 1987 and 2002,7 and another is that the demographic characteristics of reproductive-age women in general and of abortion patients in particular have changed since 1987. For example, the proportion of abortion patients who have already had one or more children has increased, as have the proportions
who are aged 30 or older, who are nonwhite and who are cohabiting. In addition, between 1994 and 2000, the proportion of women having abortions who were poor increased.8"

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/journals/37110...
Katie

Auburn, WA

#252410 Aug 12, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they don't think of anything beyond their own nose. What happens to the woman or the family involved after the fact, or even the baby once born, is of no interest to them.
Chicky's "babe" (somebody else's child Chicky loves and cares for) is one of these babies. Born without a functioning brain, the PL OB refused to tell mom the dire straits of her pregnancy. Her birth has wreaked havoc on the family, drained them of their finances, and all while insurance companies refuse certain treatments because "babe" is not seen as one who'd benefit from treatment. It's cruel to do this to parents and children, imo. Chicky has posted about it in this very thread, but I have no idea where it would be found. It does give insight to her stance on abortion. That and other anecdotes she's shared. I, personally, think Chicky's got a good grasp on this issue and has much to offer people if they would listen. jmo
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#252411 Aug 12, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the risk every thinking person SHOULD know they're taking when having sex. So yes, consent to sex would be consent to the [risk] of pregnancy. How stupid to think people don't know that's the risk we all take when having sex, unless we've taken measures to completely remove that risk.
Consent to sex does not equal consent to having and carry a child. You can blab all u want about risks.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#252412 Aug 12, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>

A VIABLE fetus born in 3rd tri-mester generally does NOT have the health issues as one born at 20 weeks. Sure they need to be in incubators, but a viable healthy fetus born 24 weeks on usually survives just fine.
Babies born at 24wks gestational age have a 39% survival rate according to the chart in the link below. Here are some facts you may wish to incorporate with your opinions.

"A baby born at 24 weeks would generally require a lot of intervention, potentially including mechanical ventilation and other invasive treatments followed by a lengthy stay in a neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)."

"In general, premature babies born closer to 37 weeks will be much better off than those born before 28 weeks."

http://miscarriage.about.com/od/pregnancyafte...

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#252413 Aug 12, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure if you realize the NRLC is NOT referencing later-term abortions (that very small percentage where something has gone horribly wrong). Guttmacher did NOT address later-term, only late term, elective abortions. Here's a report contrasting that 1987 study with one from 2004. You might be pleased to learn the number of annual elective abortions dropped 22% between '87 and '04. And that's a good thing, imo.
"Public discussion about abortion in the United States has
generally focused on policy: who should be allowed to have
abortions, and under what circumstances. Receiving less attention
are the women behind the statistics—the 1.3 million women who obtain abortions each year1—and their reasons for having abortions. While a small proportion of women who have abortions do so because of health concerns or fetal anomalies, the large majority choose termination in response to an unintended pregnancy.2"
"In 1987, a survey of 1,900 women at large abortion providers across the country found that women’s most common reasons for having an abortion were that having a baby would interfere with
school, work or other responsibilities, and that they could
not afford a child.4"
"One compelling reason is that the abortion rate declined by 22% between 1987 and 2002,7 and another is that the demographic characteristics of reproductive-age women in general and of abortion patients in particular have changed since 1987. For example, the proportion of abortion patients who have already had one or more children has increased, as have the proportions
who are aged 30 or older, who are nonwhite and who are cohabiting. In addition, between 1994 and 2000, the proportion of women having abortions who were poor increased.8"
http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/journals/37110...
Katie: "I am not sure if you realize the NRLC is NOT referencing later-term abortions (that very small percentage where something has gone horribly wrong). Guttmacher did NOT address later-term, only late term, elective abortions."

"Later-term" abortions" where you claim are the ones where "something went horribly wrong"; if the fetus is VIABLE (24 weeks on), there's nothing that went "horribly wrong", except that mother's life may be at risk. In which case BIRTH is no more risky than an abortion.

Katie, the info on my link specifically said, "16 weeks or more."

"Of the 1,900, "420 had been pregnant for 16 or more weeks." These 420 women were asked to choose among a menu of reasons why they had not obtained the abortions earlier in their pregnancies. Only two percent (2%) said "a fetal problem was diagnosed late in pregnancy," compared to 71% who responded "did not recognize that she was pregnant or misjudged gestation," 48% who said "found it hard to make arrangements," and 33% who said "was afraid to tell her partner or parents." The report did not indicate that any of the 420 late abortions were performed because of maternal health problems."

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#252414 Aug 12, 2012
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Consent to sex does not equal consent to having and carry a child. You can blab all u want about risks.
The question was about consent to sex meaning consent to pregnancy. Why do you think you can change what I was replying to?

Yes it does, mean consent to pregnancy, Ladilulu. Everyone with even a modicum of intelligence knows that the risk to having sex is a pregnancy. You choose to have sex, you're choosing that risk as well.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#252415 Aug 12, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Babies born at 24wks gestational age have a 39% survival rate according to the chart in the link below. Here are some facts you may wish to incorporate with your opinions.
"A baby born at 24 weeks would generally require a lot of intervention, potentially including mechanical ventilation and other invasive treatments followed by a lengthy stay in a neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)."
"In general, premature babies born closer to 37 weeks will be much better off than those born before 28 weeks."
http://miscarriage.about.com/od/pregnancyafte...
LOL, fool. I have facts that are incorporated in my opinions. Unlike you, a person who has no facts to base the stupidity she posts. All they're saying is that the ones born toward 24 weeks need more medical intervention to be able to get to a point of surviving without it, than those born closer to term.

I already said they'd need to be in an incubator, which for intelligent people who are aware of what that means, I didn't need to include the child may need invasive treatments because that was a given.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#252416 Aug 12, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"The report did not indicate that any of the 420 late abortions were performed because of maternal health problems."
The article also states that the women in question were 16 weeks or more pregnant. 16 weeks is not considered an LTA. Most LTA's are classified at 20 weeks or more. For all we know, the good majority of these could've occurred before 20 weeks. Unfortunately, unless these women are interviewed again and are asked specifically at what week they terminated their pregnancies, we'll never know for sure.
Forever 21

Hicksville, NY

#252417 Aug 12, 2012
pupsee wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with elise, but I do see your point about learning ..
I did learn something .. that my hate filled attitude was getting me nowhere .. I also learned that the majority of the pl slant was nothing but hate ..
I learned that pc was not pro abortion as pl would have you believe ..
Nice to see you as always, Badaxe !!
This forum isn't about you pup see. It's about a head on fight for life for the pre born who are being threatened on a grand scale. It's not about getting along with people or changing focus on owhm you'll now be civil or nice too. Reality is that being PC mns death for a human womb. God wants you to defend those little ones not search for friendships amongst whose stance is the reason for those killings. Keep focus.you're turning this fight away from te ones who are the real victims. It'tragically sad you are falling for the lie of Satan that being PC is not about him. Sorry you are being deceived. Be nice to all but don't be hateful towards those whom Christ sent to defend he unborn. They are not perfect but neither are you. You went from attacking the evils of abortion to attacking people. Keep the facts of gruesome slaughter in your heart not your own desires. Again this is about the slaughter and people are here about that despite the arguing. Even the PC need your truth in order to receive it. Be kind to all pup see and fight for life. THe souls of these supporters who kill Gods little ones need your truth not your defense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeb Bush talks education for Arkansas GOP hopeful 1 min Mykro 19
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Abondondolla 265,779
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 3 min Here Is One 11,183
SF gay pride event celebrates 40th anniversary (Jun '10) 5 min OK Mr macho 100
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 6 min woodtick57 225
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min American Lady 155,549
Secret Service director faces grilling over sec... 8 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 72
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Incognito4Ever 1,115,561
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 11 min Zeppelin 690
Democrats flood inboxes for last-minute campaig... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 25

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE