Reid's gutter ball

Aug 4, 2012 Full story: New York Post 897

You know things are bad for the Democrats when they have to resort to this: Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid accused Mitt Romney of a nearly criminal level of tax evasion - without a shred of evidence.

Full Story
Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#73 Aug 4, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>I have on good authority that Moochelle hides 3 live Gerbils in her snatch. So it must be true. Why doesn't she just show us all her nasty smelly snatch and clear this big Old controversy up? She MUST be hiding something.
We'll just take your word for it on this one. I'm gonna need some serious electro-shock therapy to get that mental picture out of my head. Thanks alot.

Have you seen Vera Baker?
realist

Greensboro, NC

#74 Aug 5, 2012
And on and on the merry go round goes. The libs can promote anything and everything knowing that their lap dogs in the media will report it as being the gospel. Time for a total cleansing is overdue. The stench is unbearable.
1 post removed

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#76 Aug 5, 2012
anneutral wrote:
"off-shore" accounts are always accompanied by the stigma of tax evasion.
.
(and making disgusting perverted accusations is VERY different from implying potential tax evasion)
.
.
Obama was accused of not being a US citizen, and even though the state of Hawaii has confirmed (over and over and over) that he was born there, the seed was planted, and people still believe that hogwash too.
DEMOCRATIC PARTY REJECTS SENATE NOMINEE PICKED BY VOTERS... so much for living in a republic.........sieg heil.
HARRY REID HELPS CHINESE SOLAR FIRM REPRESENTED -- BY HIS SON!....hope Harry didn't hear this from another source.......he can't name. Treason R Us, the Nevada scum merchant strikes again.
CHICK-FIL-A gay kiss-in lays 'gigantic egg'... Lib locks lose steam in liberal ploy..........

POLL: Obama Job Approval Slips to 44%; Matches 2012 Low...

OBAMA POPULARITY falls in 37 states........the beginning of the end.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#77 Aug 5, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Single-handedly finding and killing Osama bin Laden... Reforming Health Care with his signature piece of legislation - the Constitutionally upheld OBAMACARE... saving the American Auto Industry...
we are all proud, at least those of us who are patriotic.
68% want health Care repealed idiot.........it's not an accomplishment when no one wants it but leeches that won't pay for it.
Cat74

Westmont, IL

#78 Aug 5, 2012
The American people will go to the polls in November, and show their disaproval of healthcare, how the muslms ran the wars, and how they didn't provide jobs. That is why we have elections. The founders foresaw our need to clean the gene pool, so to speak, every couple years with elections.
2 posts removed

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#81 Aug 5, 2012
Why won't Romney just put an end to this controversy by releasing more tax returns?

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#82 Aug 5, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
Why won't Romney just put an end to this controversy by releasing more tax returns?
We have asked the same of Obama for all his records for over 4 years........we ask first.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#83 Aug 5, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
The American people will go to the polls in November, and show their disaproval of healthcare, how the muslms ran the wars, and how they didn't provide jobs. That is why we have elections. The founders foresaw our need to clean the gene pool, so to speak, every couple years with elections.
POLL: Obama Job Approval Slips to 44%; Matches 2012 Low...

OBAMA POPULARITY falls in 37 states........the beginning of the end.
Ralph

Saranac, MI

#84 Aug 5, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Single-handedly finding and killing Osama bin Laden... Reforming Health Care with his signature piece of legislation - the Constitutionally upheld OBAMACARE... saving the American Auto Industry...
we are all proud, at least those of us who are PARASITES.
Not much of a platform for retardo to stand on barracks queen. He gave the order for the seals to take out Osama, a new health care tax and side stepped bankruptcy laws in order to hand over a company to it's union members that still owe $42 billion to us tax payers? His record sucks so bad he has to call up slimy harry to spread some slime on Mitt just to make himself look good. retardo is a pathetic loser that doesn't deserve a second term.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#85 Aug 5, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>We have asked the same of Obama for all his records for over 4 years........we ask first.
We know more about Obama's tax records than Romney's.

Since: Oct 08

.

#86 Aug 5, 2012
IS DINGY HARRY REID TIED TO CHILD PORN NETWORK as an unnamed source reveals today!

EXCERPT:“BOSTON (AP)— The men came from different walks of life on two continents: a children’s puppeteer in Florida, a hotel manager in Massachusetts, an emergency medical technician in Kansas, a day care worker in the Netherlands. In all, 43 men have been arrested over the past two years in a horrific, far-flung child porn network that unraveled like a sweater with a single loose thread.”

Word on the street has it that one police officer who wished to remain anonymous said that there were pictures of a guy in a clown suit that if the makeup was stripped away, could be Dingy Harry Reid!

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#87 Aug 5, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>We know more about Obama's tax records than Romney's.
Indeed.

GAMECHANGER: Barry Soetoro AKA Barack Obama is ALSO an Indonesian Citizen



Folks,

This isn’t big, it is HUGE. It seems a certain Barry Soetoro (now known as Barack Hussein Obama) is not only a Citizen of the USA, but also a citizen of the Republic of Indoensia. What this simply means is that a man running for President of this nation has voluntarily sworn allegiance (which he has not renounced) to another nation.

Highly placed sources within the Indonesian Department of Justice and Human Rights can authoritatively confirm that Barry Soetoro is not only an Indonesian Citizen, but has used his Indonesian passport to travel as an adult.

How did all this come about?

In Indonesia, if a child has a non-Indonesian father s/he would be legally considered a foreigner (WNA)“warga negara asing”(in local terms), and would be treated as one. This would confer lots of disadvantages to the child, including access to education, and property ownership (e.g inheritance).

The only way around this provision (in cases of having a non-Indonesian father) is if the real father’s name does NOT appear in the Indonesian birth certificate, and the name of the Indonesian “father” is listed.

Consequently, so that Barack Obama would attain Indonesian Citizenship, seeing that he was moving to that country with his mother and stepfather, his biological father was not listed as Barack Obama Sr. but as Lolo Soetoro Mangunharjo. Barack Obama himself was renamed Barry Soetoro to give his new parentage more credibility. He officially maintained this identity from the age of 6 to the age of 10 when he moved back to the United States and resumed using Barack Obama. He has however never officially renounced his Indonesian citizenship or his Indonesian passport.

As an aside, for the marriage between Ann Dunham (Barry’s mother ) and Lolo Soetoro to be recognized under Indonesian law, Ann had to attest to the fact that she was a Muslim, as Inter-faith unions are not recognized by law in Indonesia, nor are unions between people of one faith and atheists or agnostics.

This does NOT mean she or her husband practiced Islam, merely that they were officially listed as Muslims.

Obama attended school as a muslim, and used Barry Soetoro.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#88 Aug 5, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>POLL: Obama Job Approval Slips to 44%; Matches 2012 Low...
OBAMA POPULARITY falls in 37 states........the beginning of the end.
His lack of opularity has not translated into prospective votes for Romney. His present popularity rating is only slightly less than his term average. Those 37 states you speak of are those who give Obama a less than 50% popularity rating and in many of those states, Romney also is not very well liked. I can understand the dissatisfaction of many Americans with the choice they will have in November.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#89 Aug 5, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>His lack of opularity has not translated into prospective votes for Romney. His present popularity rating is only slightly less than his term average. Those 37 states you speak of are those who give Obama a less than 50% popularity rating and in many of those states, Romney also is not very well liked. I can understand the dissatisfaction of many Americans with the choice they will have in November.
Can you show factually that Romney is not liked to the level of Obama who's personal popularity is falling faster than his job approval due to lies, false advertising and a projection of hate and racism.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#90 Aug 5, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Can you show factually that Romney is not liked to the level of Obama who's personal popularity is falling faster than his job approval due to lies, false advertising and a projection of hate and racism.
In 1994, Romney demanded Ted Kennedy "disclose his taxes, to prove he has nothing to hide...and to show the people how much he pays in taxes."
Mothra

Peoria, AZ

#91 Aug 5, 2012
anneutral wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1994, Romney demanded Ted Kennedy "disclose his taxes, to prove he has nothing to hide...and to show the people how much he pays in taxes."
According the Rachel Maddow...

<sigh>

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#92 Aug 5, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Can you show factually that Romney is not liked to the level of Obama who's personal popularity is falling faster than his job approval due to lies, false advertising and a projection of hate and racism.
There are no polls out there showing anything more than a minimal lead over Obama and in fact, most polls show Obama with a slight lead. American people by a wide margin see Obama as personally (not necessarily politically) more likable than Romney. Obama's popularity rating over the last several months has changed very little rsining a little here and falling a little there and his negstive ratings are roughly equal to his positives and that tends to waver slightly from poll to poll within the margin of error. Let's just say that Obama gave Romney a wife open gap to run through and Romney is fumbling the ball instead of running with it for any political gain.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#93 Aug 5, 2012
anneutral wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1994, Romney demanded Ted Kennedy "disclose his taxes, to prove he has nothing to hide...and to show the people how much he pays in taxes."
Yes yes yes we've see Maddow's posting rant, but are you going to show us and prove your statement about Romney.......didn't think so.
Your Ex

Dawsonville, GA

#94 Aug 5, 2012
Reid can say what he said,
And it's still BETTER for Rmoney
To NOT release his tax returns.
How big a bombshell is he hiding?

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#95 Aug 5, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>There are no polls out there showing anything more than a minimal lead over Obama and in fact, most polls show Obama with a slight lead. American people by a wide margin see Obama as personally (not necessarily politically) more likable than Romney. Obama's popularity rating over the last several months has changed very little rsining a little here and falling a little there and his negstive ratings are roughly equal to his positives and that tends to waver slightly from poll to poll within the margin of error. Let's just say that Obama gave Romney a wife open gap to run through and Romney is fumbling the ball instead of running with it for any political gain.
Romney is shown with a 5 point lead.......the same 5 points Obama showed at this point over McCain in 2008. We all know that outcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min MikeF 116,768
Accused White House intruder was disabled Iraq ... 3 min Lawrence Wolf 6
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,110,666
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Uncle Tab 154,043
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Sunnier 263,215
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min Rage Poster 49,913
Dem rep under fire over video with lewd referen... 9 min Lawrence Wolf 23
Obama thanks Congress for vote to aid Syrian re... 1 hr Cat74 118
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 2 hr Obama Bad 386
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••