Kennedy Center Honors for Zeppelin, Letterman

Dec 2, 2012 Full story: Click Orlando 11

An array of talents will be on display Sunday at the Kennedy Center Honors gala where President Barack Obama will toast the lifetime achievements of an iconic ballerina, a famed comedian, a timeless actor and two chart-topping musical acts.

Full Story
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Buck-toothed Letterman and Hoffman the midget,
poster children for the democRAT party.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Old Farts A Dead Zeppelin

Schenectady, NY

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Obama honors a thief and pedophile Jimmy Page that stole from black blues artists and raped a 14 year old groupie named Lori Maddox in the early seventies.

Dead Zeppelin, a disgraceful legacy.
SocratestheNeoBe atnik

Tulsa, OK

#3 Dec 5, 2012
OKay this is what I have to say I don't agree with the President on some fiscal matters but for what he's doing for the arts and the sciences is great

I am T. Erik Rager

My book is the Poetic Dialectic Mini Books 1-3

It had an original form on Planet Zeppelin.. I rewrote it twice It is not plagurism it is a dead poets society... But since John Bonhom was a drummer I couldn't add him to it but Morrison, Lennon and Harrison are in it and it was being published when Dio Died so he's not in my dead poets society along with William Blake Edgar Allan Poe and Jack Keraouc and Neal Cassidy.

My book was discovered in the Past month It is the Poetic Dialectic Mini Books 1-3 and should be viewed as latter day Jim Morrison Poetry.. I have an amasing voice I have an expanded conscioussness and I was a genius now I am a super genius... basically Good Times Bad Times my first rock n roll album will be a mixture of Led Zeppelin one and the doors first album self titled. Led Stealth one has definate seeds in Led Zeppelin and the musicians and that Viking war Cry that Robert Plant let out....I am also a big fan of J.R.R. Tolkien I read the books when I was a kid..... along with C.S. Lewis Narnia Chronicals I am not Harry Pothead. I bow down also to Dr. Isaac Asivom who was himself astonished that his Foundation Trilogy beat Lord of the Rings Trilogy that year for the Hugo award.. I think My friend Dave Letterman is a nice person I went to the same High School in Indiana as Dave's Dad that high school is torn down. Anyways I think Robert Plant likes his Band of Joy but I could use The Gandalf of Guitar Wizards James Patrick Page to play lead guitar in Led Stealth and co produce the DVD with me and Bruce Botnik will be the sound engineer.

Rob Krieger on Second Guitar Page and Krieger are pros and while Page is a Keltic Wizard Kreiger is a Guitar Shaman and Wizard it's a combination the criss cross of american and british rock n roll.
Ray Manzerek on Keybords and John Paul Jones on Bass.. and John Densmore on Percussion........

Led Stealth I am a Young Robert Plant but I am 37 and underground I have lyrics for three albums and 2 for a fourth untitled Led Stealth Four My symbol is also the feather and I am not peirced or tatooed.. back in the 1990's I had Robert Plants Hair and Jim Morrisons Voice now its a mixture of Jack Bruce and Jim Morrison where Robert Plant would go extremeley High as produced by James Patrick Page I would go low on the same song.....

of course the rest of you can help me come up with more lyrics I am a real pro.. I have an amazing voice and I think Jimmy Page even got past Hendrix himself in all twelve years Led Zeppelin aka The New Yardbirds formed.I definately think Page surpassed Beck,Clapton, and Richards. John Paul Jones can also play the hammond like he did during and after Led Zeppelin Four.

And we do it in Miami because the state of Florida doesn't have an income tax.... and because we would only be paying property and Federal and International Taxes on our album.. Led Stealth One is The Steel Wheels of Perception

as I say in my book

I am the Lizard Ceaser

I used to be an acid eater

I don't fear the grim reaper

I am your rutheless leader

real heavy metal acid rock.. I would rather the young adults be on lsd than on bath salts or whatever untested psychatropics they are selling on the street.....

like Jim said in the Soft Parade... we need somone or something new something else to get us thru.

I am the only new thing under the sun.... there is art and there is a whole lot of trash out there nowdays... I need dendrite dividing melodies. To create Mind expanding music. Jim Morrison is my younger Brother Robert Plant said Led Zeppelin ended when Bonhom died in 1980. Bonzo would like the story to continue...... buy my book at Barnes and Nobles or online on Amazon it is The Poetic Dialectic Mini Books 1-3 It proves I can think just like Jim Morrison.
oh yeah

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Old Farts A Dead Zeppelin wrote:
Obama honors a thief and pedophile Jimmy Page that stole from black blues artists and raped a 14 year old groupie named Lori Maddox in the early seventies.
Dead Zeppelin, a disgraceful legacy.
At least he didn't pee on her afterwards.........
1 post removed
SocratesTheNeoBe atnik

Dallas, TX

#6 Dec 26, 2012
Okay these people are pissing me off.... Jimmy Page is not a pedophile........

That is fiction..... there is no warrant of truth to it.. and I feel like you are insulting me.. The Surviving members of Led Zeppelin and President Obama.

Anyways Mates you are these kids grandfather's I am their father.... I just hope they don't have an oedepal complex. No I heard Led Zeppelin is going on Tour but Page would have to talk Plant into it..

no I think my idea is better Led Stealth the first superband of the 21st Century.. I will be the front man I have Page's Vision and Morrison's Vision and don't plan on dying anytime soon.

Anyways I have three albums worth of material and two songs from Led Stealth Four Untitled.

We Could Do it in California..... we could tour or it could be just like the Allan Parsons Project... It's up to you but Page say's if it was just playing touring would be a Utopia.....

And these assholes are offending the Kennedy's also. They have no honor.... I don't know who they are but they are stupid to accuse James Patrick Page of being a pedophile.........

anyways God Save The President and God Save The Queen.. I hope you had a Happy Holiday hopefully I will see you in the new year.. like I said Robert Plant likes touring with his band of Joy........

This will be the first super group of the 21st Century and as a Viking God I will lay down the hammer on all these miscreants.... lol.

sincerely,

Trent "Erik" Rager

Esquire

P.S. I am 37 I know what's involved They will learn to bow down to me at least.

so Hoping to get to see and be on a personal basis with Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones in the new year.

Them Crooked Vultures Album is one long song that's why all songs sound the same;)

who am I Permetheus that you would be pecking and eating my liver everyday??
1 post removed
oh yeah

Virginia Beach, VA

#8 Dec 27, 2012
Musicians always have the best drugs.......
SocratesTheNeoBe atnik

Tulsa, OK

#9 Jan 2, 2013
anyways if the doors don't like it I could use just James Patrick Page and John Paul Jones on the Hammond and Ginger Baker on Drums......looking forwards to working with you guys:)
Sincerely

T. Erik Rager
Ded Zep

Schenectady, NY

#10 Jan 5, 2013
A disgraceful legacy of stuffing a chile with shark meat and stealing songs from African American blues men that died broke while these four dirt bags lived off their lifeblood since their overrated debut, Ded Zeppelin in the racist days of 1969. Get off the pot and booze, you slobbering retards. Ded Zeppelin were the worst band in rock history. Pedophiles, Page, Plant, Jones and the dead fat vomit and diarrheal drumming, Bonham. The song remains stolen, you fools!
Lori Maddox was raped by James Patrick Page in his disgusting hotel room as naked Robert Anthony Plant probed Jimmy's crinkled dingle berry balls. His mane in his ugly mug as he stiffed the dribbling fluid of young dog. Her vagina full of tuna and hot creamy semen of pedophile Page.
SocratesTheNeoBe atnik

Tulsa, OK

#11 Jan 9, 2013
Ded Zep you are out of your freaking mind you are crazy.....

anyways I am forming Led Stealth Follow me on Facebook and Twitter T Erik Rager on Facebook and TErikRager on Twitter I heard Jimmy Page wants to work...check out some of my lyrics on Facebook one song but It's from an album of Seven.

Anyways I want to work and form a rock n roll band that will shake rock to it's very foundations.. Jimmy Page is a visionary like myself.... and They didn't steal anything from Black artist in America they learned it was groovy... They reformed it into some of the best Heavy metal Blues rock of all time..... you can't tell me they stole Dazed & Confused and Communication Breakdown anything off of Led Zeppelin One two or three from anyone.. Artist like to make art and it's a shame these blues players were not more well loved in their own country... My band will be the psychadellic Heavy Metal Blues Rock N Roll

This is when one is one and one is all

To Be A Rock and NOt a Roll Over
SocratesTheNeoBe atnik

Tulsa, OK

#12 Jan 16, 2013
Anyways I want to form a real rock n roll band..... I write my own lyrics.. but the other musicians can be a part of writing my songs.... I have over three albums of Lyrics.
SocratesTheNeoBe atnik

Tulsa, OK

#13 Jan 30, 2013
Well if you don't want to be in my band I will get the original guns and roses.... think about it Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones;) Anyways Rock on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 min Abdurratln 2,664
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,109,647
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Teaman 261,797
Bill Maher Takes Aim at Minnesota Congressman 6 min Go Blue Forever 55
U.S. officials: Arab states willing to join air... 7 min James 18
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min GOTP 153,233
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 11 min LIbEralS 32,652
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 24 min Lawrence Wolf 209
Obama vows "relentless" fight against ISIS 29 min Foster 87
•••