Scott Walker wins Wisconsin recall election

Jun 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS News

First-term Republican Gov. Scott Walker will win the Wisconsin recall election, CBS News estimates, beating back a labor-backed effort to unseat him and again handing defeat to his Democratic challenger, 58-year-old Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett.

Comments
1,141 - 1,160 of 1,783 Comments Last updated Sep 1, 2012
Anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#1322 Jun 19, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, such a bold lie from Canada, has Soros going international on his spam-bots.
My stats are spot on. ;)
Anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#1323 Jun 19, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Who's more out of touch? Romney or Stéphan Dion? Dion wanted to run your country despite the fact that he can't speak one word of the language of 80% of its citizens.
Lol. Stéphan Dion didn't have a hope in hell either.

Since: Apr 12

Hilliard, OH

#1324 Jun 19, 2012
Ruboo48 wrote:
<quoted text>
My stats are spot on. ;)
Dude, you're clueless.

Hilliard, OH

#1325 Jun 19, 2012
Ruboo48 wrote:
<quoted text>
My stats are spot on. ;)
LOL! This from the guy I thoroughly schooled about the fact that there are indeed Francophone politicians and French language newspapers in Calgary.
Dude, you're embarrassing yourself.
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#1326 Jun 19, 2012
Washington Times Headline June 29, 1989 | NowPublic Photo ...
Mar 2, 2005 ... Washington Times Headline June 29, 1989 by salsa. Original file can be found at
http://www.iapprovethismessiah.com/spence.htm... ...

http://www.nowpublic.com/washington_times_hea... - 42k -

Hilliard, OH

#1327 Jun 19, 2012
Ruboo48 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Stéphan Dion didn't have a hope in hell either.
You are totally off the wall about Romney:

"WASHINGTON (AP) A growing chorus of once-confident Democrats now say President Barack Obama could lose the November election.

The hand-wringing reflects real worries among Democrats about Obamas ability to beat Republican rival Mitt Romney, who has proven to be a stronger candidate than many expected."
http://thegrio.com/2012/06/14/democrats-becom...
Anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#1328 Jun 19, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, you're clueless.
I stand by my stats. Their accurate.
Anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#1329 Jun 19, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>You are totally off the wall about Romney:

"WASHINGTON (AP)— A growing chorus of once-confident Democrats now say President Barack Obama could lose the November election.

The hand-wringing reflects real worries among Democrats about Obama’s ability to beat Republican rival Mitt Romney, who has proven to be a stronger candidate than many expected."
http://thegrio.com/2012/06/14/democrats-becom...
Like I said. Hope in hell. That's is spin. You should know better.

Hilliard, OH

#1330 Jun 19, 2012
Ruboo48 wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand by my stats. Their accurate.
Like your clueless claim that Calgary had no Francophone politicians or French language newspapers?

Hilliard, OH

#1331 Jun 19, 2012
Ruboo48 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said. Hope in hell. That's is spin. You should know better.
Spin. That is a black news site quoting Democrats.
So the Democrats are spinning against their own guy?
Are you the victim of a head injury?
Anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#1332 Jun 19, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Like your clueless claim that Calgary had no Francophone politicians or French language newspapers?
Your attempt to discredit me is futile. Refute my stats about GW. You know I'm right.
frank

Oakland, CA

#1333 Jun 19, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>What difference does it make? Would you say that if the spending in question was for your utility bills? Or your insurance premiums?
You are delusional; a typical Obama bum-smoocher.
Huh?
frank

Oakland, CA

#1334 Jun 19, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So let's get this straight. Spending $10 Trillion over 200+ years got us it to this mess, but spending $6 Trillion in just 3 1/2 years has no impact at all??????
Yep, I would call that some spin!!!!
Aren't you forgeting something Einstein -- had Gdub followed Clintons fincial policies our budget would be balanced http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

Clearly Obamas desperate (if I may call it that) injection of money into the economy is a one time spending to save the economy, as opposed to Bushs spending, like the prescription drugs, the wars and tax cuts keep on adding to the debt year after year. Obama is getting a raw deal from the rightwing as being labeled the biggest spender in history, that distinction goes to the GOP and they categorically refuse to even talk about it let alone acknowledge it.

Hilliard, OH

#1335 Jun 19, 2012
Ruboo48 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attempt to discredit me is futile. Refute my stats about GW. You know I'm right.
You've been owned. If I didn't know better I'd say there's no way you went through Canadian schools. They're usually top notch. But in your case, something went wrong.
And your refusal to admit you were wrong when I presented evidence speaks volumes to your character (or lack of same.)

Hilliard, OH

#1336 Jun 19, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you forgeting something Einstein -- had Gdub followed Clintons fincial policies our budget would be balanced http://zfacts.com/p/318.html
Clearly Obamas desperate (if I may call it that) injection of money into the economy is a one time spending to save the economy, as opposed to Bushs spending, like the prescription drugs, the wars and tax cuts keep on adding to the debt year after year. Obama is getting a raw deal from the rightwing as being labeled the biggest spender in history, that distinction goes to the GOP and they categorically refuse to even talk about it let alone acknowledge it.
The budget was balanced for ONE year of Clinton's presidency.
And this little thing called 9/11 (which Clinton could have prevented and didn't) wrecked any chance of a balanced budget for Bush.
1 post removed
Anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#1338 Jun 19, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>You've been owned. If I didn't know better I'd say there's no way you went through Canadian schools. They're usually top notch. But in your case, something went wrong.
And your refusal to admit you were wrong when I presented evidence speaks volumes to your character (or lack of same.)
Your failure to refute my stats about GW speaks volumes. Your posturing also speaks volumes. Maybe you and barefoot 2626 are one in the same. You both now sound like the village idiots. Unfortunate.
1 post removed
frank

Oakland, CA

#1340 Jun 19, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>The budget was balanced for ONE year of Clinton's presidency.
And this little thing called 9/11 (which Clinton could have prevented and didn't) wrecked any chance of a balanced budget for Bush.
Nice try Bucko :-)

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1341 Jun 19, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, the liberals.
Commander in Chief Chicken Hawk Willard Mitt Romney: attended pro-war and pro-draft rallies in college and than grabbed deferments with both hands and wouldn't let go.

Funny how that is.

Spent his formative Vietnam War years hiding in France- thanks to a deferment only his dad- the governor- could deliver.

Hilliard, OH

#1342 Jun 19, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try Bucko :-)
As I said, you've got nothing.

Hilliard, OH

#1343 Jun 19, 2012
Ruboo48 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your failure to refute my stats about GW speaks volumes. Your posturing also speaks volumes. Maybe you and barefoot 2626 are one in the same. You both now sound like the village idiots. Unfortunate.
What is this "GW" you're yammering about?
And presenting facts that show you to be an complete clueless specimen isn't posturing.
I'm still waiting for you to admit you were wrong about French politicians and newspapers in Calgary.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min -Dont Panic- 255,946
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,099,998
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Lawrence Wolf 115,173
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 min Brian_G 32,458
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Dick Topick 49,472
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Reality 151,149
Thousands of Abu Ghraib photos set for release 15 min Asian Guy 19
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 2 hr neveratfault 247
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••