President Obama, Mitt Romney hit the campaign trail

Jun 14, 2012 Full story: WVEC-TV Norfolk 6

Sharpening the choice for the nation, President Barack Obama and Republican presidential challenger Mitt Romney are offering dueling visions of how to fix the economy, framing in their most direct terms the fierce debate that will decide the November election.

Full Story
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#1 Jun 14, 2012
Obama NEVER LEFT the campaign trail.
ivyawe

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jun 14, 2012
Yea, and look at this crap I got in my Yahoo Mail news account.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/americans-...

Truth is....

Obama governs like a white American women, especially with the economy.

When a reporter asked Obama about the controversial "Title IX", he dodged the question and gave another smart alec reply "What about Title IX for S.E.T. jobs (Science, Engineering and Technology)"

http://abhijit.mahato.pratt.duke.edu/

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 14, 2012
Eleanor wrote:
Obama NEVER LEFT the campaign trail.
"Obama Smashing Records for Fundraisers

President Obama today will continue his record-smashing fundraising schedule with six events in two states, tying the number for most fundraisers attended in a single day of his re-election campaign. Obama will raise north of $3.6 million for the Obama Victory Fund in Baltimore and Philadelphia, according to figures provided by the campaign.

The latest round of money events – with several more scheduled for New York City on Thursday, including a star-studded reception at actress Sarah Jessica Parker’s home – underscores the unprecedented amount of time the president is spending on the money trail.

In the first 12 days of June, Obama has attended 21 fundraising events. All told, he has now attended 163 re-election fundraisers for his campaign and the Democratic Party – almost double the number George W. Bush attended in his entire first term (86) and more than any other president in history."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/06/...

So much for the denials from the left...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#4 Jun 14, 2012
Today is the second time that worthless clown caused me to work late because police have to close the roads. If he's going to come to Cleveland, fine, then fly your black butt out of here before 2;00 pm. WTF does he always have to leave during rush hour? Worthless.......... absolutely worthless.
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#5 Jun 14, 2012
HUSSEIN OBAMA is a muslim.

***** REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER ******

1-When you think of 9/11 and the Fort Hood TX massacre my a muslim, think of muslims.

2-When you think of muslims, think 9/11 and the Fort Hood massacre by a muslim.

3-When you think of HUSSEIN OBAMA, think of 1 & 2.

Do you actually think he is any different?
Raydot

California City, CA

#6 Jun 14, 2012
Obama gives 22 million job work orders to illegal aliens, while 25 million Americans are out of work. Is that not working against Americans? Well I guess I CAN'T vote for Obama. I'm not that stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 5 min Le Jimbo 645
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min deutscher Nationa... 132,512
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min Coffee Party 293,661
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 9 min mjjcpa 334
Ted Cruz's moves on spending bill roil Republicans 9 min Truth is might 38
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 11 min mjjcpa 1,097
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min No Surprize 1,153,950
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 8 hr Eagle 12 2,407
More from around the web