Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs

Full story: Newsday 109,569
President Barack Obama promised Monday to deliver more than 600,000 jobs through his $787 billion stimulus plan this summer, with federal agencies pumping billions into public works projects, schools and summer youth programs. Full Story
Wartime

United States

#82451 Oct 18, 2010
Chimera wrote:
<quoted text>
And now we heamr from a real nasty little pig. I'm guessing you to be about 68 to 74, right. Small minded, ruthless parent and foul-mouthed around the house. The best years of your life were the 50's, right?
ROFLMAO!

The laughable, floundering, blabbering, desperation of anti-American communist whackjobs never ceases to amuse.

Nighty night. And don't forget to curse the evil corporations who made that street tarp that you sleep under.
Wartime

United States

#82452 Oct 18, 2010
The USS Bark Obama is going down....
http://www.sustainablesushi.net/wp-content/up...

And yet Bark "they treat me like a dog" Obama says he's "having a great time"....even as he's quadrupled the national debt, tripled the deficit, doubled unemployment, legislated trillions in payoffs to state unions and union pensions, created record poverty, record food stamp enrollment, record foreclosures, record-low private sector pay, record-high government pay, record Afghanistan death tolls, undertaken government takeovers of our economy, added ruinous new taxes and regulations, ruined our healthcare system, and utterly crippled business, confidence, and prosperity in America.

Heeeere's Baaark....and his, ahem, next running "mate"....
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wE-wF3wmsTo/SIhZGmm...

Not to worry, though. Thousands of dumped UIC patients and $60 million missing taxpayer dollars in her pocket surely mitigates any pain felt by the uber-corrupt kenyan fraud's ball and chain.

Even as he continues on his "barking" campaign trail. Or is that leaving a "wee-weed up" trail?
&fe ature=related

Woof!
Politics As Usual

Brooklyn, NY

#82453 Oct 18, 2010
Off topic, I find it unbelievable that Joy Behar and Whoopie Goldberg ran off the set of the view when O'reilly said that Muslims attacked us on 9/11.

The same Joy Behar who sat there laughing it up when a drunk Danny Devito called the president of the United States numbnuts and made obscene gestures.

Yet she is offended that O'reilly says that muslims attacked us.

That Disney/ABC has people like Behar on their show, shows what disney stands for. Attacking the president of the United States, while making it offlimits to say that muslims attacked us.
Politics As Usual

Brooklyn, NY

#82454 Oct 18, 2010
Wartime wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
The paid Soros shills are in desperate attack-and-smear overdrive -- like their barking stooge -- as their attempted takedown of America swirls back toward the manholes from whence they came.
The acetelyne to seal in their fate gets lit on November 2nd.
Obama and the democrats have attacked the citizens of this country, well they are about to hear what the American citizens think about their arrogance.

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/ken-buck-campaig...

&

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#82455 Oct 18, 2010
Bill_S wrote:
<quoted text>
Boith were created by demolosers in case you forgot you fool!
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.
Wartime

United States

#82456 Oct 18, 2010
Politics As Usual wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and the democrats have attacked the citizens of this country, well they are about to hear what the American citizens think about their arrogance.
http://www.ihatethemedia.com/ken-buck-campaig...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QIBIRcgtiXQXX&
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
History will show that their "Arrogance" will have defined both their anti-American legacy and their downfall.

Along with their relentless rampant lies, dishonesty, and disgraceful, disingenuous, marxist, despicably anti-American agenda.

US historians, when referring to the period from 2009-2012 -- as dominated by the uber corrupt, Bark "they treat me like a dog" Obama -- will forever refer to this as....the BARK AGES.
Wartime

United States

#82457 Oct 18, 2010
Politics As Usual wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and the democrats have attacked the citizens of this country, well they are about to hear what the American citizens think about their arrogance.
http://www.ihatethemedia.com/ken-buck-campaig...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QIBIRcgtiXQXX&
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The only items of significance in Bark's future presidential (gasp!) library will be an Arizona cactus, a muslim prayer rug with a burned-out NASA logo, and an SEIU arm patch.
Wartime

United States

#82458 Oct 18, 2010
I almost forgot....along with a George Soros bobblehead.
Chimera

San Rafael, CA

#82459 Oct 18, 2010
Wartime wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!
The laughable, floundering, blabbering, desperation of anti-American communist whackjobs never ceases to amuse.
Nighty night. And don't forget to curse the evil corporations who made that street tarp that you sleep under.
Hey nimrod, go look at your posts. See a pattern. Your rambling boring, lying posts prove what a low life you are. I'm betting even your pals here don't read them anymore. And then you lash out in fear and desperation at everybody who doesn't agree with your warped view of the world. Anyone who sees everything in black and white is destined to die in the gray between because they didn't even know it existed.

I guess I hit the age and behavior thing right on the mark, though.
Chimera

San Rafael, CA

#82460 Oct 18, 2010
Politics As Usual wrote:
Off topic, I find it unbelievable that Joy Behar and Whoopie Goldberg ran off the set of the view when O'reilly said that Muslims attacked us on 9/11.
The same Joy Behar who sat there laughing it up when a drunk Danny Devito called the president of the United States numbnuts and made obscene gestures.
Yet she is offended that O'reilly says that muslims attacked us.
That Disney/ABC has people like Behar on their show, shows what disney stands for. Attacking the president of the United States, while making it offlimits to say that muslims attacked us.
So it's fine for your precious faux news to be as bigoted, biased and racist as they and you want, but you can't stand it when the left comes after your boy. Hypocrite.
Taxed to the Hilt

United States

#82461 Oct 19, 2010
Chimera wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of ill eagles? I knew they were endangered but millions, really?
And to keep your personal right wing, flat earth opinions intact be sure not to read the report.
http://content.healthaffairs.org/cgi/reprint/...
I was making fun of the illeagles getting free healthcare and not bitching about it, then you direct me to a site for survival rate.

since your about survival, illeagals have a longer life span than the cititzens of the U.S.

your probably an offshoot of an illeagle, Demosocialist.
Nostrilis Henry Waxman

North Haven, CT

#82462 Oct 19, 2010
Chimera wrote:
<quoted text>
So you won't read the CURRENT study just released which addressed your myth #4, instead you quote an article from 2009 from and article that is self referential. Just because you guys are stupid and can't think for yourselves doesn't mean everyone is. You are as transparent a hack as I have seen anywhere, a joke.
For anybody of you clowns with ANY objectivity left, here's the study itself all foot noted and sciency-like: http://content.healthaffairs.org/cgi/reprint/...
And for the truly dense, here's where it was archived: http://www.healthaffairs.org/
It's the first article, not that any of you will read it. And then go find all the old right wing sources you can find to refute it. Like Waxman here did. Had to go back a year or so, but reading some of his previous posts we know the truth on a subject doesn't mean anything.
I await with suppressed laughter the coming onslaught. Don't disappoint, now.
Maybe you are interested in reading this:

"Friday, October 15, 2010 - Federal judge allows Florida health care suit to proceed"

http://jurist.org/paperchase/2010/10/federal-...

or this:

"Virginia Health-Care Lawsuit Can Proceed, Judge Says"

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-08-02/v...

It's obvious you communists and your regime in power don't believe in majority rule or in the will of the people, but:

"Since Democrats in Congress passed the law in late March, support for repeal has ranged from a low of 53% to a high of 63%."

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

You might want to hold off on your laughter until November 3rd which is only two weeks away now.
Nostrilis Henry Waxman

North Haven, CT

#82463 Oct 19, 2010
Pelosi:“We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it”

http://www.unitedliberty.org/articles/5233-pe...

"President Barack Obama made a promise to promote transparency by having negotiations broadcast on C-SPAN. Even though C-SPAN encouraged President Obama and Democratic leaders in Congress to let people see the process, they failed to follow through. Even if they had made good on the promise, certain aspects of ObamaCare are going to be controverisal, such as the individual and employer mandates and breaking the pledge not to tax the middle class."
Nostrilis Henry Waxman

North Haven, CT

#82464 Oct 19, 2010
Chimera wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's fine for your precious faux news to be as bigoted, biased and racist as they and you want, but you can't stand it when the left comes after your boy. Hypocrite.
More baseless slander by a libtard. Care to cite any evidence/back up your lame zombie ntions?
driscoll

Schroon Lake, NY

#82465 Oct 19, 2010
Is the White House in foreclosure.It should be if the American people can.t pay their own mortage why should we pay for the High Rollers ,in the White House.What a waste of money,we just suck it up
Wartime

United States

#82466 Oct 19, 2010
Chimera wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey nimrod, go look at your posts. See a pattern. Your rambling boring, lying posts prove what a low life you are. I'm betting even your pals here don't read them anymore. And then you lash out in fear and desperation at everybody who doesn't agree with your warped view of the world. Anyone who sees everything in black and white is destined to die in the gray between because they didn't even know it existed.
I guess I hit the age and behavior thing right on the mark, though.
"lying"?! "low life"?! "warped"?

Could it be that you're finally coming to terms with the very essence of Bark?

LOL! Just kidding. We all know that the wheels came off your lil' red commie flyer....and rolled into a land-fill. All that's left for you to do now is click the heels of your Siberian freedom-stompers and repeat after me...."there's no place like home".
Wartime

United States

#82467 Oct 19, 2010
Nostrilis Henry Waxman wrote:
Pelosi:“We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it”
http://www.unitedliberty.org/articles/5233-pe...
"President Barack Obama made a promise to promote transparency by having negotiations broadcast on C-SPAN. Even though C-SPAN encouraged President Obama and Democratic leaders in Congress to let people see the process, they failed to follow through. Even if they had made good on the promise, certain aspects of ObamaCare are going to be controverisal, such as the individual and employer mandates and breaking the pledge not to tax the middle class."
Countdown to the Biggest Tax Increase in American History
http://atr.org/update-days-untilbr-largest-ta...

******** 73 Days, 18 Hours, 40 Minutes, 22 Seconds ********

First Wave: Expiration of 2001 and 2003 Tax Relief

Second Wave: OBAMACARE (There are over twenty new or higher taxes in Obamacare).

Third Wave: The Alternative Minimum Tax and Employer Tax Hikes
__________

"We'll put the legislation together to control the people." -- Rep John Dingell (D)

"All this talk about rules, we make 'em up as we go along." -- Rep Alcee Hastings (D)

"We'll go through the gate; if the gate's closed we'll go over the fence; if the fence is too high we'll pole-vault in; if that doesn't work we'll parachute in, but we're going to get healthcare reform." -- Nancy Pelosi (D)

"I mean I do think at a certain point you've made enough money." -- Barack Obama (D)

"You're telling me that we've got to go and spend money to keep from going bankrupt? Yes, that's what I'm telling ya'." -- Joe Biden (D)

"I think there are a lot of very rich people out there whom we can tax at a point down the road and recover some of this money." -- Barney Frank (D)

"Give us more authority and more ability." -- Barney Frank (D)

"They'll be crying out for the public option." -- Nancy Pelosi (D)

"It's the cost of having I think, the kind of America that we wanna have." -- Dick Durbin (D)

"What good is reading the bill if its a 1000 pages?" -- John Conyers (D)

"We have to pass the bill so you can find out what's in it." -- Nancy Pelosi (D)
__________

"Our natural unalienable rights are now considered to be a dispensation of government, and freedom has never been so fragile, so close to slipping from our grasp as it is at this moment." -- Ronald Reagan

"Whether we believe in our capacity for self-government or whether we abandon the American revolution and confess that a little intellectual elite in a far distant capital can plan our lives for us better than we can plan them ourselves." -- Ronald Reagan

"A government can't control the economy without controlling the people....when a government sets out to do that, it must use force and coercion to achieve its purpose." -- Ronald Reagan

"Those voices don't speak for the rest of us. We'll preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth." -- Ronald Reagan

Video -- Ronald Reagan, "Those Voices Don't Speak for the Rest of Us"
&fe ature=related
Wartime

United States

#82468 Oct 19, 2010
Pfluger the Union Monkey wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO.
Obama is the Definer in Chief. He just defined Republicans as "The Evil Empire." I love this Alinsky tactic.
Its way overplayed by Bark, of course, but I like how Bark doggedly (get it, "doggedly"???- ROFLMAO!!!) keeps picking at that bone. Its the only bone Bark has.
LOL.
LOL!

That's merely Darth Bark Sidious "releasing his anger".

Which isn't surprising, given that the only "force that's with him" is deployed in the oval office men's room. Maybe there's a teleprompter in there displaying "grunt" as an homage to Darth Bark, Unplugged.

Since: Nov 08

Salt Lake City, UT

#82469 Oct 19, 2010
Poor old Nancy gonna have to ride commercial just like every one else pretty soon. The clock is a tickin.
Wartime

United States

#82470 Oct 19, 2010
Citing health care law, Boeing pares employee plan - October 18, 2010
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101018/ap_on_bi_...

WASHINGTON – Aerospace giant Boeing is joining the list of companies that say the new health care law could have a potential downside for their workers.

In a letter mailed to employees late last week, the company cited the overhaul as part of the reason it is asking some 90,000 nonunion workers to pay significantly more for their health plan next year. A copy of the letter was obtained Monday by The Associated Press.

Boeing said annual deductibles and copayments will increase for all its plans next year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Florida braces for affects of possible Ha... (Jan '10) 6 min forreal 8
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min red and right 304,490
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,172,473
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Limbertwig 168,108
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 31 min woodtick57 141,884
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 31 min NorCal Native 57,055
McCain gives thumbs up to 'American Sniper' movie 51 min woodtick57 11
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 2 hr barefoot2626 1,803
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 622
More from around the web