Police: Hundreds Of Wall Street Protesters Arrested At Brooklyn Bridge

Oct 1, 2011 Full story: KIRO-TV Seattle 11,424

The latest Occupy Wall Street protest Saturday featured the landmark Brooklyn Bridge, where police arrested more than 500 people for blocking the roadway.

Full Story

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#6831 Oct 27, 2011
Flippsy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always convenient to forget the democrats were in control of the legislature from 2006-2010
What a joke, Chris Matthews thinks the TEA party is to blame for congress' low approval rating,

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20 ...

It has nothing to do with the fact that our politicians from Obama on down are a bunch of crooks, liars and thieves, who specialize in kickbacks and payoffs, and then lie to hide the truth. Just like Holder and the gun scandal.

And when they are found to clearly be guilty of unethical and possibly criminal behavior nothing happens except maybe a slap on the wrist like Rangel.

Meeks, Dodd, Frank, Obama, Pelosi, Towns, Conrad, Baucus, Emanuel, Reid, Rangel, Waters, and friends lie and cheat the taxpayers, and nothing happens to them.

Our politicians are a disgrace.
LIBERAL FLEA BAGGERS

Smithville, MO

#6832 Oct 27, 2011
Lilith_SatansWhore wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut and paste much..... lol
That is a typical LIBERAL FLEA BAGGER response when they can't think of anything to say to dispute or disprove something that someone posts.

It's basically them saying "you're right, I'm just too stupid to figure out anything to say in response".

But what do you expect from an admitted hooker.

Last time I checked there are no rules against copying and pasting news articles for discussion.
LIBERAL FLEA BAGGERS

Smithville, MO

#6833 Oct 27, 2011
<quoted text>
Sorry got arrested for and charged with Federal disruption of a religous service in 2009..... FBI involved and everything.. oh well
Figures a worthless scumbag like you would be proud of that.

From everything I have read from you, you are without a doubt one of the saddest piles of crap I have ever seen on here.

I pity you.

“May be I did, Maybe I didn't”

Since: Aug 11

Seattle, WA

#6834 Oct 27, 2011
Neurotoxik wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I agree with you High Jinx. Though I am not a church-goer myself, churches do a lot of good for a lot of people. I think if a church can offer somebody what they need to make this life more bearable... more power to them. Of course I am strongly for the separation of church and state (as outlined in the Constitution), I also support a person's right to believe in what they want (also outlined in the Constitution).
What part of the Constitution references, "Separation of Church and State"?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6835 Oct 27, 2011
LIBERAL FLEA BAGGERS wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures a worthless scumbag like you would be proud of that.
From everything I have read from you, you are without a doubt one of the saddest piles of crap I have ever seen on here.
I pity you.
sweet!!!! yes I am proud of getting arrested for disrupting christardos.... thanks

Location hidden

#6836 Oct 27, 2011
Flippsy wrote:
<quoted text>
christianity flucks up america

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Paradise Valley Arizona

#6837 Oct 27, 2011
<quoted text>sweet!!!! yes I am proud of getting arrested for disrupting christardos.... thanks
Bellevue, WA
You are just another little sad worthless liberal...Oh well
Roger II

Phoenix, AZ

#6838 Oct 27, 2011
Flippsy wrote:
<quoted text>
How sad, arguing semantics like a fifteen year-old on the Church of Google.
You're another relic. Go back to PD for some pointers.

For The Masses...

#6839 Oct 27, 2011
Flippsy wrote:
<quoted text>
First Amendment: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

That is the "separation of church and state" reference.

Location hidden

#6840 Oct 27, 2011
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bellevue, WA
You are just another little sad worthless liberal...Oh well
don't worry i laugh at christardoss

Paradise Valley Arizona

#6841 Oct 27, 2011
<quoted text>christianity flucks up america
No atheist anti american liberals did that
They are just Unwashed, frothing-around-the-mouth looters with bad breath that hate america

Location hidden

#6842 Oct 27, 2011
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No atheist anti american liberals did that
They are just Unwashed, frothing-around-the-mouth looters with bad breath that hate america
na i love america but hate christardos.... now go pray to your imaginary friend

Paradise Valley Arizona

#6843 Oct 27, 2011
<quoted text>na i love america but hate christardos.... now go pray to your imaginary friend
No you do not, Because you are indeed just a Cold-blooded, imperialist opinionists who advocate false doctrines

“Ye ol' Pirate Penguin”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6844 Oct 27, 2011
Kill them all, they have nothing to offer humanity. (who i'm talking about is up to you - this whole thing has gone off topic)

“Hang 'em High”

Since: Sep 11

Commie Fake, Phony, & Fraud

#6845 Oct 27, 2011
<quoted text>na i love america but hate christardos.... now go pray to your imaginary friend
Who are you trying to kid?

What a joke you are.

Location hidden

#6846 Oct 27, 2011
Wartime V wrote:
<quoted text>
What a joke you are.
awwwhh you have an imaginary friend too lol

Paradise Valley Arizona

#6847 Oct 27, 2011
Wartime V wrote:
<quoted text>
What a joke you are.
indeed so true, That Fake poster is just another ,Brown-nosing, prejudiced oppressors who relys on affirmative action to solve their issues

Location hidden

#6848 Oct 27, 2011
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
indeed so true, That Fake poster is just another ,Brown-nosing, prejudiced oppressors who relys on affirmative action to solve their issues
oh wait i just saw the holy ghoast.......... na it was just casper.... false alarm

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#6849 Oct 27, 2011
Roger II wrote:
<quoted text>
"I WANT" "I WANT"
You whine more than the protesters.
Want some cheese to go with that?
nO, YOU WANT A FAT LIP, DIP?

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#6850 Oct 27, 2011
No such thing as too Big to Fail.
Taxes are theft.
http://i.eho.st/pjq03gxe.jpg
It was recently brought to my attention that though I frequently refer to taxes being “stolen money” and being collected “at the point of a gun” I’ve never really explained that reality. My assumption was that this was as self-evident to others as it has always been to myself, but apparently it’s not so self-evident after all. So here you go…

If I approach you on the street and demand money from you would you give it to me? What if I threatened you with a gun? Would it be right for me to insist you give me the money from your wallet? What if I only wanted one third of the money in your wallet? What if I promised you protection and other services in return for the money? Would you consider this theft? I imagine you would. Mugging, robbery, extortion. And you would be right in that assessment.

What if I stopped you on the street and had 10 people agreeing that you should give me the money? Would it still be theft? Of course it would. How about 100 people? 1,000? 10,000? 1,000,000? At what point does it no longer qualify as theft, robbery or extortion? If your answer is “never” then you’re not only a rational human being, but you also agree that taxes are theft, though you may not have realized it.

Because that’s exactly what the govrenment has done. They’ve gathered a large group of people together to assert that they have the right to take one-third (or more) of your money and that you have no choice in the matter. Should you resist, they will shoot you. Don’t believe me? Then it’s time for another example.

If you stop paying property taxes what do you think is going to happen? The government will send you letter after letter demanding “their” money. They may even make a few phone calls or send some bureaucrat by your house to try and collect. If you continue to refuse to hand over your hard earned money they’ll eventually send a police officer, sheriff or other law enforcement officer to your house to evict you.

Notice that gun on the law enforcement officer’s hip? It’s there for a reason. Because if you refuse to leave the property that you paid for with money that you worked for, and still refuse to hand over a share of that hard earned money to the state, then the law enforcement officer is going to try to handcuff you and drag you off of your property. if you continue to resist he’s going to pull that gun and point it at you. If you still refuse to pay their extortion (aka taxes) and still refuse to abandon your little part of the American dream, then the police officers will shoot you. That’s what the gun is there for.

The only difference between a mugger in a dark alley and a law enforcement officer is the amount of money they demand from you (the government wants far more then the mugger) and the number of people backing them up.

The Tiny Dot

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
If you were King

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 281,711
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 3 min Dog Man 2,497
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,141,747
Obama to detail his executive action on immigra... 6 min barefoot2626 103
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min positronium 48,418
Poisoning the well? Obama's immigration vow com... 8 min barefoot2626 228
Obama sets off on a sales mission on immigration 8 min serfs up 75
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 10 min serfs up 723
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 12 min Grubbing Grubers 55

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE