Police: Hundreds Of Wall Street Protesters Arrested At Brooklyn Bridge

Oct 1, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KIRO-TV Seattle

The latest Occupy Wall Street protest Saturday featured the landmark Brooklyn Bridge, where police arrested more than 500 people for blocking the roadway.

Comments
6,461 - 6,480 of 11,427 Comments Last updated Aug 18, 2013

Since: Jul 11

For The Masses...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

snowie wrote:
a short , concise explanation of the mortgage disaster which puts the blame where it rightfuly belongs, a must read for those who want the truth. The only thing left out is mention of Johnson and Raines and their looting of Freddie and Fannie for hundreds of millions.
http://www.denverpost.com/opinion/ci_19200388...
As usual... blame the democrats. Total bullshit. As far as partisanship goes... both sides contributed to the mess one way or the other. However, the FED is the biggest player in the downfall of our economy, and has been time and time again. We need to rid our nation of the FED and it's influence on our economy once and for all. We need to amend the US Constitution to explicitly forbid the establishment of ANY federal bank in the future. Though the FED itself was established only 90 years ago; the US has gone through several FED-like cycles throughout the course of our 235 year history. Every single time WITHOUT EXCEPTION (I believe there have been six separate periods of time in which the US has had an established "National Bank"); the bankers that made up the "national bank" (aka: the FED) manipulated the markets to their extreme economic advantage and left the American people holding the bag. Actions by the federal preceded the Great Depression and EVERY recession in America's history. They pull large amounts of currency out of circulation and it sparks an economic downturn. This results in lower real estate markets etc, which these bankers then take advantage of to enrich their personal fortune. The worst thing about it is that because they are not a government agency (but a private entity), they are NOT subject to congressional oversight. Therefore, no matter which political party happens to be in control it doesn't matter.

That's the real story. It's NOT the democrats. It's NOT the republicans. It is a collective of very powerful bankers (unaccountable to congress) that is mostly responsible for manipulating our economy for their own personal benefit.

http://www.unelected.org/audit-of-the-federal...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

Father Merrin wrote:
<quoted text>
I cast you out! Unclean spirit!
Sorry got arrested for and charged with Federal disruption of a religous service in 2009..... FBI involved and everything.. oh well

For The Masses...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

High Jinx wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty unforgivable, some churches do well be the poor, they even will give money to help pay rent and even though you don't like churches they do give a lot people comfort. What happened to believing in not hurting others? I'm sure you said that earlier--do you make exceptions then?
Yeah, I agree with you High Jinx. Though I am not a church-goer myself, churches do a lot of good for a lot of people. I think if a church can offer somebody what they need to make this life more bearable... more power to them. Of course I am strongly for the separation of church and state (as outlined in the Constitution), I also support a person's right to believe in what they want (also outlined in the Constitution).

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

Flippsy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always convenient to forget the democrats were in control of the legislature from 2006-2010
What a joke, Chris Matthews thinks the TEA party is to blame for congress' low approval rating,

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20 ...

It has nothing to do with the fact that our politicians from Obama on down are a bunch of crooks, liars and thieves, who specialize in kickbacks and payoffs, and then lie to hide the truth. Just like Holder and the gun scandal.

And when they are found to clearly be guilty of unethical and possibly criminal behavior nothing happens except maybe a slap on the wrist like Rangel.

Meeks, Dodd, Frank, Obama, Pelosi, Towns, Conrad, Baucus, Emanuel, Reid, Rangel, Waters, and friends lie and cheat the taxpayers, and nothing happens to them.

Our politicians are a disgrace.
LIBERAL FLEA BAGGERS

Smithville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

Lilith_SatansWhore wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut and paste much..... lol
That is a typical LIBERAL FLEA BAGGER response when they can't think of anything to say to dispute or disprove something that someone posts.

It's basically them saying "you're right, I'm just too stupid to figure out anything to say in response".

But what do you expect from an admitted hooker.

Last time I checked there are no rules against copying and pasting news articles for discussion.
LIBERAL FLEA BAGGERS

Smithville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sorry got arrested for and charged with Federal disruption of a religous service in 2009..... FBI involved and everything.. oh well
Figures a worthless scumbag like you would be proud of that.

From everything I have read from you, you are without a doubt one of the saddest piles of crap I have ever seen on here.

I pity you.

“May be I did, Maybe I didn't”

Since: Aug 11

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Neurotoxik wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I agree with you High Jinx. Though I am not a church-goer myself, churches do a lot of good for a lot of people. I think if a church can offer somebody what they need to make this life more bearable... more power to them. Of course I am strongly for the separation of church and state (as outlined in the Constitution), I also support a person's right to believe in what they want (also outlined in the Constitution).
What part of the Constitution references, "Separation of Church and State"?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

LIBERAL FLEA BAGGERS wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures a worthless scumbag like you would be proud of that.
From everything I have read from you, you are without a doubt one of the saddest piles of crap I have ever seen on here.
I pity you.
sweet!!!! yes I am proud of getting arrested for disrupting christardos.... thanks

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

Flippsy wrote:
<quoted text>
christianity flucks up america

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>sweet!!!! yes I am proud of getting arrested for disrupting christardos.... thanks
Bellevue, WA
You are just another little sad worthless liberal...Oh well
Roger II

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

Flippsy wrote:
<quoted text>
How sad, arguing semantics like a fifteen year-old on the Church of Google.
You're another relic. Go back to PD for some pointers.

For The Masses...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

Flippsy wrote:
<quoted text>
First Amendment: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

That is the "separation of church and state" reference.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bellevue, WA
You are just another little sad worthless liberal...Oh well
don't worry i laugh at christardoss

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>christianity flucks up america
No atheist anti american liberals did that
They are just Unwashed, frothing-around-the-mouth looters with bad breath that hate america

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No atheist anti american liberals did that
They are just Unwashed, frothing-around-the-mouth looters with bad breath that hate america
na i love america but hate christardos.... now go pray to your imaginary friend

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>na i love america but hate christardos.... now go pray to your imaginary friend
No you do not, Because you are indeed just a Cold-blooded, imperialist opinionists who advocate false doctrines

“Ye ol' Pirate Penguin”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Kill them all, they have nothing to offer humanity. (who i'm talking about is up to you - this whole thing has gone off topic)

“Hang 'em High”

Since: Sep 11

Commie Fake, Phony, & Fraud

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>na i love america but hate christardos.... now go pray to your imaginary friend
Who are you trying to kid?

What a joke you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Wartime V wrote:
<quoted text>
What a joke you are.
awwwhh you have an imaginary friend too lol

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

Wartime V wrote:
<quoted text>
What a joke you are.
indeed so true, That Fake poster is just another ,Brown-nosing, prejudiced oppressors who relys on affirmative action to solve their issues

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the US Politics Forum right now

Search the US Politics Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min THE DEVIL 1,078,981
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min harmonious 243,756
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 min Little Timmy 52,160
Columbus mayor to DNC: Pick us or lose Ohio 8 min Star On 47 7
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 10 min Larry 11,449
Montana senator accused of plagiarizing thesis 17 min LRDII 2
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min Limbertwig 146,157
Bachmann says she may make another presidential... 35 min kuda 53
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guy 174,508
•••
•••