New poll shows Obama with significant lead in swing states of Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania

Aug 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Post

President Obama has cracked 50 percent and is leading presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney in a trio of key swing states , according to new polling.

Comments
241 - 260 of 393 Comments Last updated Aug 21, 2012

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
GAMECHANGER: Barry Soetoro AKA Barack Obama is ALSO an Indonesian Citizen
Folks,
This isn’t big, it is HUGE. It seems a certain Barry Soetoro (now known as Barack Hussein Obama) is not only a Citizen of the USA, but also a citizen of the Republic of Indoensia. What this simply means is that a man running for President of this nation has voluntarily sworn allegiance (which he has not renounced) to another nation.
Highly placed sources within the Indonesian Department of Justice and Human Rights can authoritatively confirm that Barry Soetoro is not only an Indonesian Citizen, but has used his Indonesian passport to travel as an adult.
How did all this come about?
In Indonesia, if a child has a non-Indonesian father s/he would be legally considered a foreigner (WNA)“warga negara asing”(in local terms), and would be treated as one. This would confer lots of disadvantages to the child, including access to education, and property ownership (e.g inheritance).
The only way around this provision (in cases of having a non-Indonesian father) is if the real father’s name does NOT appear in the Indonesian birth certificate, and the name of the Indonesian “father” is listed.
Consequently, so that Barack Obama would attain Indonesian Citizenship, seeing that he was moving to that country with his mother and stepfather, his biological father was not listed as Barack Obama Sr. but as Lolo Soetoro Mangunharjo. Barack Obama himself was renamed Barry Soetoro to give his new parentage more credibility. He officially maintained this identity from the age of 6 to the age of 10 when he moved back to the United States and resumed using Barack Obama. He has however never officially renounced his Indonesian citizenship or his Indonesian passport.
As an aside, for the marriage between Ann Dunham (Barry’s mother ) and Lolo Soetoro to be recognized under Indonesian law, Ann had to attest to the fact that she was a Muslim, as Inter-faith unions are not recognized by law in Indonesia, nor are unions between people of one faith and atheists or agnostics.
This does NOT mean she or her husband practiced Islam, merely that they were officially listed as Muslims.
Obama attended school as a muslim, and used Barry Soetoro.
Wow, LeJimbo I thought you were loony toons before, but this just makes you look certifiably nuts.

Besides where did you dig this 'Game changing article' from? The National Equirer? The Star? The Globe? Did you read this while in the checkout lane of your local Family Dollar store?

There aren't enough icons to depict how over the edge loony you are.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Who derided it??? Potentially........hmmmmmmm your statement sounded a little more sure.......hmmmmmmm.
More than one source. The consensus is that seniors will have to pay more for less under such a plan.
drink The hivE

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

obama INCOMPETENT

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Don't try to kid yourself, Pipebomb. I respond to you because it amuses me to do so. Since moronic low grade insult seems to be the only way you have of expressing yourself, I think I do Topix a service by exposing your brain dead musings to the light of my rapier wit.
But don't take it personally, Pipedream. I do my best to see that other Topix vegetables meet the same fate. Now go back to your cave and comb your face.
fat sissy lawrence, I can't believe your blo-doll is still on strike...

Sheesh do you need a life, a hobby, something

wasting away on topix in your latter years is no way to finish off your useless life
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Don't try to kid yourself, Pipebomb. I respond to you because it amuses me to do so. Since moronic low grade insult seems to be the only way you have of expressing yourself, I think I do Topix a service by exposing your brain dead musings to the light of my rapier wit.
But don't take it personally, Pipedream. I do my best to see that other Topix vegetables meet the same fate. Now go back to your cave and comb your face.
You service the Topix moderators? No wonder they allow your profane laced comments. Keep drinking the BO aid but remember your Marxist pal will toss your gay azz under the bus in a heartbeat.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

The simple question that "Are you better off then four years ago"? will define the election. If everyone is better off, then the President wins. Lets all figure this out. We really can.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Vote out this radical elitist Obama.. we must end the error that began in 08

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Dear Mr. Romney stand your ground!!

Tell Obama you will release your tax records when He the Mighty Obama releases his College Transcripts

Say what are you hiding Mr. Obama!!!!!!

also Mr. Obama speak more about gun Control America needs you!!!!!
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Cat74 wrote:
George Bush made his transcrips public
They were leaked, not released.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>ROMNEY in an AVALANCHE!
GOODBYE AMERICA!
Top Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod on Sunday defended Democrats’ lawsuit challenging an Ohio law on early voting for U.S. service members and called Mitt Romney’s portrayal of the case “shameful.”

The Obama campaign and the Democratic National Committee filed the suit to block a new state law allowing men and women in uniform to vote up until the Monday right before an election, while the cutoff on early voting for the rest of the public is three days earlier.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/05/ax...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>More than one source. The consensus is that seniors will have to pay more for less under such a plan.
Great, who are the sources????? you can list them can't you Mr. Reid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, LeJimbo I thought you were loony toons before, but this just makes you look certifiably nuts.
Besides where did you dig this 'Game changing article' from? The National Equirer? The Star? The Globe? Did you read this while in the checkout lane of your local Family Dollar store?
There aren't enough icons to depict how over the edge loony you are.
hahahah so you are using Sauls ploy, since you can't disprove you naturally deflect and destroy the messenger.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>hahahah so you are using Sauls ploy, since you can't disprove you naturally deflect and destroy the messenger.
I don't have to 'destroy' you...you seem perfectly capable of doing that all on your own with your SNL-esque headlines and imaginary 'Game changing' articles
2 posts removed

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
And Romney is being endorsed by one.
OMG!!! LOLOLOLOL! Good catch!! You rock!

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Great, who are the sources????? you can list them can't you Mr. Reid.
http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2011/0...
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Vance1 wrote:
Vote out this radical elitist Obama.. we must end the error that began in 08
the party is over when an editorial written by someone who praised and endorsed Obama in 2008 reads like this:

Harry Reid’s smear attack on Mitt Romney masks Dems’ problems

Weak economy, no job growth and huge deficits should be the real target

When he descended into smarmy innuendo about Mitt Romney’s taxes, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid was merely executing a tactic that is increasingly central to President Obama’s reelection campaign.

High unemployment and trickling job production have foreclosed Obama from running strong on his domestic record. So he’s painting Romney as a rich, out-of-touch tax chiseler as a distraction from the accumulating woeful economic reports.

Reid took the rhetoric into the pits with a claim that someone had told him Romney had not paid taxes for 10 years, thereby filling a vacuum left by Romney’s release of only one year’s tax returns with a promise of one more.

The transparency of Reid’s cheap theater puts Washington’s economic betrayal of the American people on direct view. Democrats and Republicans alike have been complete busts in reviving the economy — and now they’ve done one worse.

A stunning New York Times story on Monday convicted them of gross malfeasance. The country is marching toward the so-called fiscal cliff that Congress created to get past the paralyzing fight over raising the debt ceiling.

Come the new year, defense spending plummets by $400 billion, forcing tens of thousands of layoffs. The Democrats insisted on the huge hit to force Republicans to accept tax hikes produced by the end of the Bush-era cuts.

What The Times revealed is that companies have scrapped hiring plans out of fear of an enormous meltdown. The firms want to take on people, but the picture is too uncertain and they see their customers pulling back as well.

IN OTHER WORDS, REID & CO. HAVE GONE BEYOND DOING NOTHING. THEY ARE INFLICTING REAL HARM.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/harry-reid...
Billy Ringo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Florida, Ohio, AND PA.

Obama will win a landslide reelection - not even the Koch sisters can save Mitt the Twitt.
1 post removed
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
And Romney is being endorsed by one.
BO's mom is dead so how could she endorse Romney?
2 posts removed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to 'destroy' you...you seem perfectly capable of doing that all on your own with your SNL-esque headlines and imaginary 'Game changing' articles
My My my, so you are saying the reports are true, that Frank Marshall Davis, renowned communist, is Obama's real father and photographer of Obama's mothers nude photo's proving she was not pregnant from poligamist Obama Sr. The months don't work.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Billy Ringo wrote:
Florida, Ohio, AND PA.
Obama will win a landslide reelection - not even the Koch sisters can save Mitt the Twitt.
Romney's projected Electoral votes 383.......Just like Reagan did Carter...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••