Romney to announce running mate Saturday morning in Va.

Aug 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cleveland.com

NORFOLK, Va. -- Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney will announce his running mate Saturday morning in Norfolk, Va., his campaign said Friday night.

Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Aug 12, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

A wet dream for these tea-baggers; a complete turn-off for Independents as the Democrats cheer… Ryan advocate killing Medicare with Voucher-care, Romney can officially kiss Florida goodbye.

Romney is even more stupid than I thought.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whoever Romney picks for Vice President, it won't be based on the sole reason Biden was chosen by the Obama team... protecting the President from any extremist, Federal Reserve, or Military/Industrial Complex attempts on his life. There's not a soul on Earth who'd want Biden as President. Does anyone get just how cynical and single issue Democrats had to have been in order to vote for Obama? It's how Commies protect themselves and nobody seems to get it.
obarry

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Sounds like the fake marine just woke up from a wet dream about barry. Now for some real bad news.
Obama motors (GM) stock is slumping, taxpayers will never get their money back.
Analysts have turned sharply bearish, now predicting a sharper decline in third-quarter profits, which could augur a turbulent autumn for stocks and an even weaker hiring environment.
The Dept of HEalth and Human Resources is gutting welfare reform. HHS will oppose any policy that actually reduces welfare caseloads and dependence.
(Less voters for barry)
A memo released this week by the non-profit group Democracy Corps, led by cable-news favorite James Carville and former Clinton pollster Stanley Greenberg, concludes that President Obama’s economic message simply has not stuck with oft-discussed ‘swing voters. Ouch.
A survey of 1,300 employers by the consulting firm McKinsey & Co. found that 30 percent say they likely will drop worker health-care coverage after the major provisions of the “Affordable Care Act” come into force in 2014. It found that among employers most knowledgeable about the details of the health-care overhaul, more than 50 percent said they were likely to drop coverage for their workers. McKinsey & Co. survey found that among employers most knowledgeable about the details of the health-care overhaul, more than 50 percent said they were likely to drop coverage for their workers. Worse was the revelation that the act’s expensive requirements threatened current coverage for millions of Americans. The administration had to respond by granting waivers to 1,372 employers, unions and insurance companies.

Damn facts.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Bringmedinner wrote:

There's not a soul on Earth who'd want Biden as President. Does anyone get just how cynical and single issue Democrats had to have been in order to vote for Obama? It's how Commies protect themselves and nobody seems to get it.
obarry wrote:
Obama motors (GM) stock is slumping, taxpayers will never get their money back.
Wow, you know it’s bad for these unpatriotic tea-bagging idiots when they don’t even mention the news about right-winger Paul Ryan as the VP pick… on the very thread that is about Paul Ryan as the VP pick, LOL.

The RINO Mormon that was passed over for McCain’s VP choice for a dumb bimbo because of his tax returns - is picking an inexperienced right-wing nut for his VP pick – this makes Romney look even weaker as he did exactly what the WSJ’s editorial board told him to do.
obarry

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Wow, you know it’s bad for these unpatriotic tea-bagging idiots when they don’t even mention the news about right-winger Paul Ryan as the VP pick… on the very thread that is about Paul Ryan as the VP pick, LOL.
The RINO Mormon that was passed over for McCain’s VP choice for a dumb bimbo because of his tax returns - is picking an inexperienced right-wing nut for his VP pick – this makes Romney look even weaker as he did exactly what the WSJ’s editorial board told him to do.
Why do you have your panties in a wad about it?
UdintBuildThat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Medicare and Social Security will end ITSELF if its not restructured, which is what Ryan plan was to do.
.
Ceasar Obamus would dearly love for them to end themselves due to INSOLVENCY.....
obarry

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Wow, you know it’s bad for these unpatriotic tea-bagging idiots when they don’t even mention the news about right-winger Paul Ryan as the VP pick… on the very thread that is about Paul Ryan as the VP pick, LOL.
The RINO Mormon that was passed over for McCain’s VP choice for a dumb bimbo because of his tax returns - is picking an inexperienced right-wing nut for his VP pick – this makes Romney look even weaker as he did exactly what the WSJ’s editorial board told him to do.
Are you just incoherent tonight or just stupid?

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Medicare and Social Security will end ITSELF if its not restructured, which is what Ryan plan was to do.
Well let’s see how far that explanation goes with seniors down here in Florida… Hell, even Newt Gingrich criticized Ryan’s disastrous attempts to kill Medicare as right-wing social engineering; can’t wait to see the political ad with that little gem in it, LOL. Ryan even voted against Simpson/Bowles.
obarry

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let’s see how far that explanation goes with seniors down here in Florida… Hell, even Newt Gingrich criticized Ryan’s disastrous attempts to kill Medicare as right-wing social engineering; can’t wait to see the political ad with that little gem in it, LOL. Ryan even voted against Simpson/Bowles.
Obama himself didnt support Simpson Bowles because is was ultimatly bad for seniors. He said it himself. You are still in the dark.
2 posts removed

“Look into my eyes”

Since: Sep 10

Stillwater, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

America Is Not The Same wrote:
Excellent choice
I agree

HAHAHAHA!!!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bringmedinner wrote:
Whoever Romney picks for Vice President, it won't be based on the sole reason Biden was chosen by the Obama team... protecting the President from any extremist, Federal Reserve, or Military/Industrial Complex attempts on his life. There's not a soul on Earth who'd want Biden as President. Does anyone get just how cynical and single issue Democrats had to have been in order to vote for Obama? It's how Commies protect themselves and nobody seems to get it.
You have to make sure the shiny side faces out on your tin foil hat...

(and it's the military/industrial/congressio nal complex, as Ike wanted to to warn the US people of. The former need the funding from the latter to do anything)

Since: Jul 11

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/15/amer...

The north always wins!

Since: Jul 11

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
A wet dream for these tea-baggers; a complete turn-off for Independents as the Democrats cheer… Ryan advocate killing Medicare with Voucher-care, Romney can officially kiss Florida goodbye.
Romney is even more stupid than I thought.
spot on MCP-a 'typical' trickle down pair
Crusader

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 11, 2012
 
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let’s see how far that explanation goes with seniors down here in Florida… Hell, even Newt Gingrich criticized Ryan’s disastrous attempts to kill Medicare as right-wing social engineering; can’t wait to see the political ad with that little gem in it, LOL. Ryan even voted against Simpson/Bowles.
It was co-authored by Ron Wyden (d) meaning Paul Ryan is bi partisan..... Idiot....
1 post removed

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 11, 2012
 
Romney just lost the senior vote with Ryan's Medicare Coupon plan!!
1 post removed
Crayz Ox3thongee

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 11, 2012
 
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
A wet dream for these tea-baggers; a complete turn-off for Independents as the Democrats cheer… Ryan advocate killing Medicare with Voucher-care, Romney can officially kiss Florida goodbye.
Romney is even more stupid than I thought.
yo BOSS won! congrat2uPat;-0000000h, USA=USSR United State Soso Repooliccan;-000000h, but Under dog may hav a last chance in Nov;)
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 12, 2012
 
Anyone interested in knowing how brilliant a man Paul Ryan is... watch this Charlie Rose interview... twice. Your IQ will immediately go up.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/194102

Since: Aug 12

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 12, 2012
 
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Romney just lost the senior vote with Ryan's Medicare Coupon plan!!
.
Doing nothing to reform social security and Medicare is what got the republican congress beat in 2006. Democrats have done NOTHING.
.
The CBO scored Ryans plan as the only fiscally reasonable plan before being poo poo'd by Dems.... Prepare for seniors to poo poo on Dems this time around.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 12, 2012
 
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Doing nothing to reform social security and Medicare is what got the republican congress beat in 2006. Democrats have done NOTHING.
.
The CBO scored Ryans plan as the only fiscally reasonable plan before being poo poo'd by Dems.... Prepare for seniors to poo poo on Dems this time around.
Oh yes, I'm sure seniors are just begging for their medicare & social security to be cut.......
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 12, 2012
 
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, I'm sure seniors are just begging for their medicare & social security to be cut.......
Wisconsin to Republicans(10).

Florida, Iowa, Pennsylvania to Democrats(54).

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••